Anybody here a sperm donor or has donated sperm?

>is it worth it?
>how much does it pay?
>what is the process?
>where to apply?
>how many children have you fathered?
>regrets?

Attached: 1520532578645.jpg (498x750, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/28581/demand-white-american-sperm-surges-brazil-amanda-prestigiacomo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I donated sperm to your mom in person, no it wasn't worth it. Show flag

Supply and demand, memeflaggot.

Attached: 1527020974430.png (776x641, 114K)

Loser sperm probably isn't worth much

Attached: 1489548256727s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Haha
100% Eugenic and Danepilled

Sw*des are not too happy about it. Apparently, something about it "screams Nazism" to them.

Attached: 1513078866572.jpg (1504x724, 279K)

Fuck the swedes. Seriously danebro - what the hell is wrong with your northern cousins? What happened to them? Is it the Bonniers?

South America looks like a great place to donate.

dailywire.com/news/28581/demand-white-american-sperm-surges-brazil-amanda-prestigiacomo

kek. i don't even get why Jow Forums autists are so worried about dying out. It's so obvious that once cheap genetic engineering becomes a thing the world will become Hitler's ideal in a couple decades.

>what is the process?
You jerk off into a cup.

My buddy runs a fertility lab and I donate sperm once a week. He gives me $300 each time

No way. I don't want some roasty suing me for child support.

Attached: cat sack.jpg (750x761, 68K)

>Is it the Bonniers?
Among them, yes. But also, Hjörne, Klein, Gyllenhammar family etc. Sweden (Stockholm, to be precise) is the Jew capital of the North.

Before WWII broke out and the Germans occupied Scandinavia, 90% of the Jews in both Denmark and Norway fled to neutral Sweden. Even in more recent times, in the 60's, the Jewish commie-criminals from Poland fled to Sweden. Same scenario when the communists got overthrown in Hungary, they also fled to Sweden.

These same Jews are the ones running the show in Sweden. They are very much present in journalism and all the media outlets.

Attached: 1557854362376.png (4408x4296, 1.49M)

I was drunk and donated some sperm once.
800$ every month in child support

>brits
>whites
now everything makes sense

The only dudes who make any decent money are literal 10/10 genius blonde haired blue eyed 6’ 5” Chads. I’m not even kidding. Oh and you have to have a perfect medical history and be drug/alcohol free. AND you are under contract for a year where you have to come in once a week and jack it, without having busted a nut in at least 48 hours prior.

It’s rigorous as fuck.

wait, so that's the reason sweden's so pozzed? i remember "number the stars" in 5th grade, a book about danes helping kikes get to sweden by hiding them in fishing boats

There is an ongoing raid on this board read and spread pic related. These threads accomplish nothing if you dont respond to them.

Attached: 1560888048428.jpg (838x434, 136K)

Checked
Fucking jews. Save them and welcome them to your country. They proceed to destroy you.
Imagine my shock

you sign a form to protect yourself from legal consequences or litigations, dumbass

I welcome good solid uncucked Nordic DNA from our Danish brothers. I consider it payback from them stealing all our good looking women. You see we are not zenophoblic - provided the dna is from superior stock. Unfortunately this is not the case with mexicans.

zenophobic*

>worth it?
I mean... sure I guess. It pays.

>how much?
Depends on demand. I had an acquaintance inside and she tells me that niggers (there were only 3 actively donating) were paid $1000 for a 12-week assignment (donating once a week). I was paid $12,500 plus travel fees, for the 12-week assignment.

>process
A lot of paperwork, a lot of testing, including DNA testing. They asked for psych. evaluation with their psychiatrist, medical exam, and aptitude test. They ask a lot of questions and pry deep. The reason is because they maintain confidentiality so they can't ask anyone to corroborate your story. As I understand it, the more you provide and the more you're vetted, the more you will be paid. I went all out, including college transcripts.

>where?
Just do a google search for sperm banks in your area and in-vitro fertilization with donated sperm. They're always looking.

>How many children?
Impossible to say but I'm on my 5th 12-week assignment. Been doing it for a year and a half. They have you tested between assignments and you are vetted for up to 30 days before going through the process again. Also, random tests that include drug test, STI test, etc.

>regrets?
None. I find myself thinking, if they (my offspring) can't make it, it's their fault.

Yep.
Max I'm allowed in UK is 10 families who on average have 3 kids.
They also export my sperm around the world I get paid £35 to jack off and do it once a week.
It's long process of form filing and medical tests and you have to have better sperm then 95% of the male population.
Good luck user.
t. 6'3 250lbs blue eyed blonde haired male

It's easy to get into. The pay is shit and people will attack you but you are helping out so it's worth it. Just do like I do.
>buy newspaper for dong coverage
>go to busy park, sit on bench
>jerk off and splatter your sperm on any passing women that look fertile
This next step is important for your health
>yell "shark adoodle doo" and run away. Yelling and running helps you keep healthy so you get better sperm.
>if someone yells "stop, police" keep running they are a liar and gay and trying to steal your sperm.
>if the news says someone took your picture that is a lie. That would be against health privacy laws. Keep helping people, helping is its own reward.

It's "xenophobic"
Yeah, I think you could use a little bit more eugenics.

>>regrets?
more like nigrets.

seriously, who do you think uses your white seed? the beautiful supermodels of victorias secret? or the morbidly obese purplehair dyke cat women and sheboons of africa?

Whiter than you Tyrone
Forgive me - its late here and I've had a few drinks mutt

No.

Any woman who wants my seed, will have to get in bed with me