(((MAGA)))

(((MAGA)))

Attached: 190616163208-01-israel-trump-golan-heights-settlement-0616-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 127K)

fuck you, i support like minded right wing countries and im glad they love trump over there

As a White Man I hate this villianization of Jews, and anti-Semitic behavior towards Jewish Men, and Women. They're not the villains of our "little story", and you shouldn't be racist towards them.
So what if our race is going extinct, who cares!
Watch Blacked get addicted, and just let the easing sensation of White Guilt, and and inferiority build up! There is a reason we make the best Trannies! :D
Also, White Women deserve BBC and Black Men earned it. So fuck off Incels.

Zognald Drumpf supporters will defend this

have sex

have intercourse

choose wisely

Attached: a238.jpg (600x450, 76K)

Trump heights is better than Golan heights.

RAMAT TRAMP

Attached: 34634634.jpg (4032x3024, 2.02M)

The US is not a right wing country.

this is the first step to absorbing Israel into the union, forget having sex you are better off learning Hebrew goys.

I'd absorb a Jewish girl into my bed

For diplomacy

I want them to double team desu

Its MIGA genius

You posted this for like the fifth time today.

Attached: 1560890484217.png (1506x718, 408K)

Start using (((MAGA))). Normies will start understanding the (((influence))).

Yeah keep defending him. No wall, Assange is locked up, record invasion, African shit stains on their way to the border, sending troops to the Middle East,Z hasn't pulled out of Syria, JFK Files weren't fully released, DECLAS is dropping every week I hear, and still waiting for the swamp to be drained.

stay mad faggot op literally nobody will remember your name after you die alone in the basement shalom

igor, you fucked up degenerate

Oh yeah cause you think Trump is a real fascist and gets to do anything he wants cause your view of politics comes from children's cartoon shows and what your Marxist professor told you to believe. We know you are here, keep spouting the same shit that anybody with half a brain can figure out why that Trump can't do all the stuff he said he will yet he keeps making progress on doing it. I am so god damn tired of explaining the same shit for you to say "thats wrong because hes a jew with ultimate power!".

Remember when he said he wouldn't sign another shitty spending bill and he proceeded to sign a bill which included $38 billion for Israel's wall and we didn't get a single fucking cent? He could have brought that up, mentioned it to the American public, and exposed Congress's hypocrisy.

Still waiting for us to pull a single troop out of the Middle East.