If you're uncomfortable hearing what she called them, rather than outraged that they exist...

If you're uncomfortable hearing what she called them, rather than outraged that they exist, you're already someone who's judgement I don't trust.

Attached: 1537261471312.jpg (720x903, 70K)

Sounds like they would’ve been better off staying in their own countries.

She didn’t honestly double down on this stupidity did she?

People here are snowflakes and don’t like facing reality like what she brings up

I would lock this bitch up in a dog cage myself. Keep her naked and starving, poke her with a stick while asking if she still feels like a powerful woman.

Ayy LMAO

CPS locks up American kids like this every day. They literally just change the terminology to ((((group home)))).

I know this because I’ve been in one.

is she wearing a dog collar?

Attached: 1554507420994.gif (320x240, 40K)

We she prefer they were released with people who may or may not be their parents or may or may not be human traffickers? Or maybe stick them in with general population?

I would shackle myself to her ankles and make her stomp on my face and nuts forever haha

Mad we love it, so acording to AOC, the Jews illegally crossed the border into germany during wartime, forcing the germany people to house them, feed them, provide medicare, in camps better than most of the germany people lived. She knows the jews lied about death camps. She is /ourgirl/

Funny how none of you cared when Obama did this.
I've never cared, but you people only pretend to when Republicans are in power. We saw that with spying on Americans, drones and the war. As soon as Obama was in charge, you were cool with all of it.

The truth is they aren’t. They are better off in these concentration camps than they are in their shit holes. That’s why they come here voluntarily.

Not uncomfortable, just amused

You could technically call them concentration camps, seeing as they're camps where people are concentrated, but that's only bad because people associate them with death camps and anyone who uses the term is exploiting this. OP isn't returning to this thread, but someone give me a reason to be outraged by border camps

>hitting myself on the head with a hammer is extremely unpleasant
>when's someone going to do something about it?

>OP isn't returning to this thread,
shill money must have ran out. she must be running several shills.

She needs to be in a dog pen as well.

Show your flag, leaf

Sage

Oh she did.

>words hurt my feelz
>fight the camps: tfw no fighting

Why won’t leftists rise up and “liberate” those “camps”? They’re on the right side of history you know.

What is her solution to this? So the conditions at the detention centers aren’t perfect, so what the fuck does she want us to build a holliday inn at the border for people to stay in? I’m so confused what she is trying to accomplish. If you try to cross the border you will be detained, at least momentarily, it’s pretty simple. Does she want open borders? Does she not realize many of these people bring kids with them to get leniency from border agents? Fuck AOC

How about we just keep the families together and send them back?

Theyre innocent goy! Trying to cross the border isn’t illegal

Attached: 97A4F3E9-7477-4C29-97EA-1B4412DCF106.png (750x1334, 284K)

Good on her for changing definition of concentration camp away from evil death camp to something closer to its name.

>So the conditions at the detention centers aren’t perfect, so what the fuck does she want us to build a holliday inn at the border for people to stay in?
>Does she want open borders?
>Does she not realize many of these people bring kids with them to get leniency from border agents?
Yes.

She should go be a politican in fucking mexico then because it seems she cares alot more for them then she does american citizens

You see, lefttard I AM enraged they exist.
These shitheads should stay in their own fucking countries.