America is the best country in the wor

>Depleted Military
Every recruiting station in my area of NJ has closed, entirely
>Capitalistic Education
We have a shortage of doctors (and thus import them) we have a shortage of Nurses, Engineers. So why do we make education only affordable for NON-whites? If we need doctors, why don't we make Medical School Affordable
>Fucking NO infrastructure
Simply put, you are made a slave to BigOil. Unless you live in or near the big city, your ass isn't going anywhere without a car. Better take out that LOAN, be sure to pay your yearly PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES, don't forget GAS, and BRAKES, and INSPECTIONS, and INSURANCE.
>We have 50+ year olds working 2 jobs to pay for medicines
Let's be real, Health Insurance companies aren't in the business of actually helping you, they're in the business of stealing your money, and finding reasons to deny your health coverage.
>Our prison system is a fucking joke
Rather than offering actual College education to prisoners, or at least teaching them a trade, we lock them up for years, let them out with no skills, then wonder why they end up back in prison

Seriously, the heatlh care, what the fuck. Can someone tell me how our GDP is like 17.5 Trillion per year, and
>Canada
>France
>Russia
>Belgium
>Germany
>UK
>Switzerland
>Algeria
>Mexico

have Universal Healthcare but we don't?

And can someone also please explain why the only argument anyone who has the IQ of a fucking gnat can conjure up is
>well, erff yew doan lyke it boy, you can git out

Is that it?

Attached: image.jpg (845x400, 160K)

Russia = Free Child care

America = child care can be $500-$1,200 per month

>Be me
>Get injured in France
>Have zero travel insurance
>Get treated
>because I'm fucking a burger American ask how much my bill will be 1000 times
>Get told over and over sarcastically that THIS IS NOT AMERICA, WE TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE HER
>Return to America later on
>Shake my head at this shit country
>We have more mudslimes, nogs, and ghettos than France

Attached: image.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

Argue with German, Russian and Switzerland anons earlier about how thier countries are 3rd world shit holes.

They bring up the GDP of the US, then post pictures of the homeless in skid row, New York, Florida, DC and other places. Then they bring up the fact that we have a privatized prison industry, no medical health care, then they Post pictures of literal shit, piss and needles on the streets on San Francisco . Then pictures of actual homeless in San Francisco taking shits on the side walks in front of people and kids, then proceed to post more pictures of entire fucking neighborhoods abandoned in Ana's Camden, Detroit, Chicago and so on.

Mfw I realize my country is the biggest shithole and a literal meme like India.

Have you ever had to play mental gymnastics with yourself, in an effort to ignore valid points that people brought up?

Have you ever run out of arguments, and so all you have left to resort to is saying
>well durka durr, eeeef yew done like eet we'll yew kan geeet out durr
Or something equally stupid like
>America is the most free country in the world

Attached: image.jpg (1023x768, 229K)

>my country is the biggest shithole
yet people are flooding across the border in record numbers. how do you reconcile "biggest shithole" with "everyone wants to be an American" ?

DURKA DURRR

>ANY AND ALL UNIVERAL HEALTH CARE IS BAD

Oh, yeah.... It was so horrible being treated better in fucking France than I get treated her in the US. The average Doctor here in America spends 5min or less with the patient. Remember, it's the US, so money money money, capitalism, gotta maximize revenue as much as possible right? Meanwhile in the rest of the actual developed world, doctors legit give a shit.

Attached: image.jpg (720x504, 42K)

Everyone wants free shit. The issue with your point, is that here in America, if you are a minority, or refugee, you get life handed to you on a silver platter, hence affirmative action med school admissions.

But if you are white, straight, and work, expect to be a slave.

>depleted military
It’s peace time nigger, the military always shrinks personnel roles

>shortage of engineers, doctors
Lol fuuuuuuck no. Just head over to /sci/ and look at all the engineers and med students bitching about the market being saturated.

>health insurance
Yeah I’ll give you that one, shits fucked

>prison system
Prison is a punishment, not a day camp to find yourself

Also, people are not coming here in record numbers. You make it sound like the world is flocking here, that's simply not true.

Mexicans and South Americans are. Also, many of the foreigners we have here like Doctors, Nurses, Engineers etc., WE IMPORT.

Well why do we do that? Because we have a shortage here, because education is fucking prohibitively expensive unless you're a nigger or woman

Get to work wh*tey

So, the country isn’t a shithole, it’s people from shitholes coming in and draining it of what could be equivalent to the nation’s you speak of, amirite?

We need people shredders in jail so we can shred people.

Euros entire economy is indirectly subsidized by the US because we cover their defense. It’s LITERALLY why our defense budget is so high, we are, by treaty, obligated to protect the whole of Europe. It’s also why euros screech autistically whenever a US president talks about dissolving NATO.

Oh stfu. I have no insurance, and I walked into an ER twice, was treated, got MRIs and everything else, and I didn’t pay anything. So go KYS you lying ass little bitch.

>It's peace time nigger
How the fuck do you figure you dumb shit? We just sent 5k more troops to the Middle East you colossal fucking ditz, and were fucking with Russia and Venezuela you autistic moron
>Shortage of engineers and doctors
Sorry, I'm not going off of anonymous shit posts from people on sci. I could go over there right now and say the opposite. That statement is bullshit and based off fuck all
>Prison is a punishment
Oh, well, I've been wrong all along then user. Here I thought the prison INDUSTRY was PRIVATIZED, and that they lobbied for harsher penalties and stricter laws, but who am I kidding right? I mean, three strikes in CA, of course that makes sense, steal a pair of socks twice, and it's an auto felony, minimum 10 years, and 60k a year per inmate.. Complete sense user.

Attached: image.jpg (988x1059, 135K)

You mad faggot? Stings doesn't it. Now pay your medical insurance rabbi

I agree that the military is depleted but you chose possibly the worst example there is to prove that. Chances are your shit hole area of NJ has too many people that are too fat/broken/stupid to join for recruiting stations to justify their continued existence. The same thing happens for the opposite reason in some highly affluent areas.

If you're looking for examples of a depleted military, look at how people are being deployed way more than they used to be, the condition of our ships, etc.

>California 3 Strikes Law

Get sent to prison over small shit, easy to mess up inside, have more time added. Get out, nobody will hire you now, you're on parole, anything you do can result in going back . Yayyyyy!!

But hey, hey, on the upside, if you go to prison, you can actually get medical treatment hahahah

>How the fuck do you figure
Listen here you political infant, as long as the US is the world police there will always be some kind of minor kerfluffle in the world that the US is responding to. It’s part and parcel of the gig. That being said, if you look at deployed troop numbers you would understand that 5k ain’t shit. It’s a single carriers crew compliment. Go look at global force deployment, you can see it in any issue of Navy/Army times magazines, and you’ll see that we are in a very peaceful posture right now.

>that statement is bullshit
Then look at graduation and enrollment numbers for those professions. The US is minting engineers and doctors at a record rate, we import because it’s still not enough.

>$60k per inmate
Because the US isn’t actually that cruel and gives its prisoners a quality of life that relatively few countries can provide. You just contradicted your own argument.

>anything you do can result in going back

Lies, the justice system is extremely lenient to non violent offenders. It’s not hard to not break the law.

My doctors are Indian, my professors are Indian or Pakistani, all the engineers I know are Asian or Indian. Fuck off with you bullshit Schlomo.
Yeah. But did I user? Did I really contradict it?

Are you agreeing with me, that your chances of being treated better medically are in a prison?

I want you to think about that, forgot all the other bullshit you spewed out of your pie hole, and think about this.

>I'm an old woman, I sure wish I could afford my health care and medicines, soon I'll be homeless and out on the streets if I have to keep doing this
Takes in a deep breathe then realizes
>All I have to do is punch a cop or get sent to prison and I'll get treated better than I do now

Think about that. Think about a country where prisoners get medical treatment, but working taxpaying law abiding citizens do not

Gee, you sure showed me

Wrong. I recommend a book called. ( 3 felonies a day )

The United States of America IS the best country in the world. What the fuck does that say about the rest of them?

Attached: AZ.jpg (1000x468, 78K)

>shortage of doctors and engineers

This is just good goy talk to get more cheap labor. Eat shit and die.

>import from nations you can buy a degree from, different cultural approaches to what is proper care, due diligence, standards of quality, etc.
>all of which are resoundingly lower than expected by American standards
>we need them
Pajeet misdiagnosed me for 3 years when we told him exactly what it was from day 1, only for a final test that caught it to have him pop up and be completely baffled. An MD that passed with all Cs us still called Doctor, now imagine an entire nation of them, same with engineers

>>>/leftypol/

I already conceded that health care was fucked up. That is true. Your doctors being brown is no more evidence of a shortage than /sci/ being full of underemployed American STEM majors is of a glut.

And yes, you do contradict yourself. You can’t complain about the treatment of our prisoners and claim they get better than the free citizen.

Buy a better (white/Asian) doctor