Dats rite

Dats rite

Attached: 1583527394832.png (612x846, 534K)

please someone be on the lookout for niggers and sjw's protesting about how he was a "good boi"

>walk into courtroom with a smug stroll
>judge asks to see evidence
>open history book to page 57
>your honor, thems facts dont lie

she met him at 5 am she deserved it

>be nigger
>born in 80s-90s
>never seen slavery
>never seen segregation
>have opportunities that nigger ancestors could only have dreamt about
>be able to write and read your own name
>still decide to be a coon
>chimp out at wypepo for muh institutionalized racism
>wypepo in question most likely migrated post WWI and did nothing but utilize opportunities and provide for their families
why do they do it

Because white people allow it.

i guarantee i could have consensual sex with a slave owner
i just dont know how to meet them

slavery never happened

Reparations/Raperations. So this is what they’ve been talking about

>commit an A felony
>proceed to open my fucking mouth and establish necessary motive for a hate crime

NY Penal law, Part 4, Title Y, Article 485:

S485.05
1. A person commits a hate crime when he or she commits a specified
offense and either:
(a) intentionally selects the person against whom the offense is
committed or intended to be committed in whole or in substantial part
because of a belief or perception regarding the race, color, national
origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability
or sexual orientation of a person, regardless of whether the belief or
perception is correct, or
(b) intentionally commits the act or acts constituting the offense in
whole or in substantial part because of a belief or perception regarding
the race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious
practice, age, disability or sexual orientation of a person, regardless
of whether the belief or perception is correct.

Sentencing - Sec. 485.10(4)

4. Notwithstanding any other provision of law, when a person is convicted of a hate crime pursuant to this article and the specified offense is a class A-1 felony, the minimum period of the indeterminate sentence shall be not less than twenty years.

Nigga earned himself a mandatory minimum of 20 - can't weasel out of that with a shitty judge.

Based and nigpilled

Because they are niggers. May as well ask the Scorpion why it stings. It is its nature.

Attached: vh0iwy.jpg (917x4143, 610K)

Nice link OP
All fields

the prophecy, it has been foretold

Attached: futureUSA.jpg (1198x1442, 415K)

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

>this is a great defence... in today's NYC he might just get off with a >slap on the rist.

This is quite literally exactly the kind of behavior that Jewish media and academic types wish to see.

So much evil in blacks' eyes. All of them. They are not human. It's like they are a homo erectus/homo sapiens hybrid.

Prosecutors generally trend toward "overzealous" outside of California and Chicago. Best practice is generally to charge absolutely everything possible to: A) encourage plea deals; and B) increase statistics for campaign season. Additionally, this is pretty blatant. If it got out that the ADA or DA were lenient with such a blatant hate crime, members of the community will speak up. I'd wager he gets charged initially with a hate crime, but it's possible he only pleas to a lesser offense. Or he can continue his trajectory of being a dipshit and demand a trial, in which case I can guarantee you he'll get fucked. Despite what the media tells you, black defendants don't do well in front of juries

reminder: 2pac was a homosexual

Attached: 2pac-gay-homo.jpg (800x1098, 117K)

>A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The scorpion climbs onto the frog's back and the frog begins to swim, but midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung, to which the scorpion replies "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

Niggers owe white people reparations for all the violence, theft, rape and killing they've done to our people.

The gigantic black woman is a nice touch and adds authenticity.

when will it be okay to lynch niggers again?

Attached: have_you_seen_this.jpg (1000x562, 185K)

That par for the course

The real honk is going to come when he is let off with probation.

Sheeeeeiiiit

This is just fucking proof they only care about slavery as it serves some kind of justification to do whatever the fuck they want in the present day and think they'll get away with it.

It's time to even stop teaching about slavery. Make it a footnote in history, not the identity of an entire group of violent idiots.

Niggers are dumb animals they say anything to absolve blame this ape doesnt give one shit about african slavery..
Also
>Bronx
Any white that lives in the origin of the chimp hop cancer needs to be enriched.

>Looks like his street name is Pretty Richie.