Educate a minnesotafag

What goes on here? I know there is high crime rates. But isn’t life more.. entertaining?

Attached: C79C2CD7-4094-4F04-86E2-5330FBEF5FCB.jpg (801x888, 704K)

come to southern texas.

_northern mexico

It's not a sodomite rainbow haired beta male hell hole yet; but we are in the process of being overrun by libtard transplants from the northeast.

No. We're full. Fucking carpet baggers. Fuck off.

either youre a northeast loving yuppie or equivalent who only loves the sight of each state in your rear view mirror (and stay out, carpetbagging faggots!)
or you are one who over time can come to understand living here

WHO THE FUCK THINKS WEST VIRGINIA IS PART OF THE SOUTH?

as long as hes not from California

80% of everyone in the south is a brain dead idiot holding on to retarded cringy traditions.
i moved down here from the midwest like 5 years ago. its prob the state im in but most people around my area of the south are so fucking stupid lol.
also they all suck dick at driving. and the accent with make you wanna tear your ears off

>No, I’m not the problem, everyone else sucks
I was born and raised in the Midwest and I sincerely doubt you were, unless you’re from Chicago. Your superior coastie attitude just screams LA or NYC

move back, carpet bagger

you doubt i was born in the midwest...
ok i cant prove that to you faggot
like i said, brain dead idiots

Yankees.

956 represent niggers

The most important thing to know is that it's hot, humid, and also full.

Attached: beatingsun.jpg (624x434, 78K)

LOL you all get butt hurt extreamly quick too.
you have the impulsiveness of a 5 year old if anyone dare to speak on your shitty way of life.
compared to northern white people, the white people in the south are basically niggers

to every southerner on this thread-
what do you think about alabama in comparison to the rest of the southern states?

"dude weed lmao"
"my enriched city offers so many wonderful possibilities"
"whoa bro don't call me nigger tier scum, let me call you and your people niggers instead!"
sounds a lot like a god damn kike
enjoy your life in a crowded city land where you know nothing about how life outside of it works
northern whites are as bad as the swedish when it comes to wanting to let shitskin immigrants run all over your homeland

Tulsa, Oklahoma, used to have an amusement park.. then a water park decided to be a bitch. We used to have a smaller amusement.. center? .. but it shut down. We also used to have this place that did broadway plays in an outdoor theater - was kinda cool.. but it shut down too. As for entertainment, the best you'll get here is a water park in the summer months (when it's not closed for health reasons) and a bike park (BMX is HQ'd here now). OKC still has an amusement park, I think. Outside of that.. we've got nothing for entertainment of the masses. That doesn't mean you can't find life enjoyable out here though. If you've got a telescope you can see quite a bit in-city.. and just an hour's drive west will put you in some really dark skies.

dont think you get to just insult us then get us to entertain your questions

did i say i wanted to live in a city?
i think your reading to much into me bashing the south dumbass. which proves my point about southerners. you're a retarded faggot... and you probably love your daddy too right?
calm your ass down DUDE! weeed n shit

checked but mn is ca now just colder

alright faggot

Niggers and Mexicans.

and dont even get me started about mississippi...
wtf did you all do to that place?

>Florida
>charm

it's nice that you keep calling us literal retards when you can't even be bothered to use you're instead of your in, "i think your reading to much into me bashing the south dumbass"
i couldn't care less about most of my family but i'd defend my land to the death
it's obvious you are baiting with every low effort post you have made, don't bother replying

>Come to this based 90% Mexican place

How many of your relatives live with you?

i guess im retarded then for misspelling that.
im not baiting anyone i just need to shit on the south for a minute. you have to admit, most of the shit you hear on a daily basis down here is fucking retarded. you cant deny how ass backwards the south is sometimes.

>is high crime rates
Educate indeed

while i can agree there is some retarded shit said down here sometimes, the people here are some of the best improvisers i have ever come across
it takes some intelligence to be able to improvise well
we're not chicago and we're not cali or NYC and that's something a lot of people here enjoy. i can't stand the excessive amount of minorities here but that's the case for most whites in the south, excluding the cucked ones (the so yboy generic image really fits the cucked ones well)

it's a lot of rural territory so cityfags think it's country

> Gays
pride is this weekend
> cities = Somali Muslims Mexicans blacks hipsters
> suburban people with zoomer kids
> under performing sports teams
> fishing
> muh Minnesota nice meme

fuck nyc and la and any other cucked liberal hellhole city. i dont advocate for them. and yes there are some crafty mother fuckers down here.
what really pisses me off about the south, but mainly just the state i live in (alabama) is the power structure. those in judicial powers and governing make themselves and their friends fat off the taxpayer. its not any worse than anywhere else in the u.s. right now but to have the gall to say you are a good ole boy from the backwoods and to simultaneously suck off lobbyist who are paying you to fuck over the working class makes me sick to my stomach.
the laws down here are dogshit and go against basic human rights. i dont smoke weed, but i if youre caught with something as simple as that they will fuck your life up.
i actually had more freedom with my firearms in missouri than i do in alabama. and missouri didnt fuck me on taxes.
i know i know, ill move back because carpet bagger lol

i'm in the middle of georgia where the situation is basically the same
there was a case here last summer though where the jury voted to let a guy go who got caught for having and growing weed
there are some really fake people down here who piss me off to no end, but i think those people go hand in hand with the corrupt ones you speak of
i've never lived anywhere else so i can't really comment on what you said about laws

also to answer your earlier question about alabama, the few times i have been through it, it felt like a bit more rural state compared to the part of georgia i live in

the fakeness kills me the most.
its like no one is honest down here.
most people say the south is NOT politically correct but say something they dont agree with and they will bitch and moan about whatever.
i grew up in st. louis, MO and it was alright but thats only because i was smart enough to avoid the city. on that note the minorities in the south are the most violent and short fused cry babies ive ever seen. you'd honestly have better luck in a northern city when it comes to dealing with nigs because down here they are bloodthirsty.
i think america in general is fucked. i cant wait for the day when every oblivious npc idiot has to face the reality that their money is worthless and their job mean nothing. i hope soon that the arrogant suffer and the corrupt are hunted.

georgia is probably the best state the south has and im not trying to flatter you.
its hot as fuck down here too and the woods are not yankee friendly lol.
i feel like im in nam everytime i go in the fucking woods down here.

Lmao the Carolinas, Florida, (excluding the coast) and Georgia have zero charm. Never been to Texas but I grew up in the south. So. Many. Niggers.

unhide flag kike

Lifelong southern here. I'll briefly mention my experience in each state
>Texas
It's a cool place if you like Mexicans.
>Georgia
It's a cool place if you like niggers.
>West Virginia
It's a cool place if you like drug abuse.
>Florida
It's a cool place if you like Puerto Ricans and New Yorkers.

tl;dr, the South has already been invaded. Don't come here.