Political Ramifications of Diagnosing Lyme Disease

Serious question, med and cdc user answers would be especially helpful.

Why are the doctors refusing to diagnose my mom's lyme disease?

Attached: thetickformerlyknownaslymedisease.jpg (2171x1629, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hwHpCH_dZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KNobzrnSRMc
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ZhlYgX3pO4I
youtube.com/watch?v=M7aHcWLOPto
youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk&feature=youtu.be
dr-rath-foundation.org/2018/08/the-hidden-history-of-lyme-disease-links-to-biological-warfare-research/
headlinehealth.com/did-lyme-disease-escape-from-this-secret-government-lab/
patch.com/massachusetts/holliston-hopkinton/bp--did-lyme-disease-originate-out-of-plum-island
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6gCqulCok
youtube.com/watch?v=LuT7STb5lUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Genomic sequence of a Lyme disease spirochete, Borrelia burgdorferi. ... Some claim that Lyme disease was introduced into the northeastern region of the U.S. by a man-made strain of Borrelia burgdorferi that escaped from a high containment biological warfare laboratory on Plum Island.

Bump for interest
Same happened to my neighbour
>inb4 no Lymes disease in 'Straya

>Some claim that Lyme disease was introduced into the northeastern region of the U.S. by a man-made strain of Borrelia burgdorferi that escaped from a high containment biological warfare laboratory on Plum Island.
I believe it
>inb4 no Lymes disease in 'Straya
Doctors said same shit about San Diego, the CDC guy said they had 110-some odd cases already.

what makes more money, curing a disease or keeping you coming back to the doctor?
got one word for you to look up
Rife

I got it twice last year

because only whites go out in nature so the jews released it into nature. ticks literally werent a thing at all like 30 years ago. they actually had a vaccine for it in the 2000s i think was when and they just stopped funding it or whatever and stopped making it.
so now i have a few sets of clothes that are my outdoors clothes that ive soaked in a chemical called permethrin. ticks spazz out and fuck off when they touch it

You don't get rid of lyme disease on your own. You need to increase your body temp very high for prolonged periods of time to kill the bacteria in your body. Knowing the Jews it probably attacks your brain.

and I wasn't anywhere the woods or even a park

You have to be a dirty soab to not spot one of those bastards bitting you skin. I kill them by the hundreds when I shower my cows.

I got antibiotics.

>Why are the doctors refusing to diagnose my mom's lyme disease?
medical rules

if you test one you have to test them all.

they would rather let x% fall through the crack and get the disease than have to test everyone that asks.

tldr: its cheaper for (((them)))

ticks are pretty fucken bad rn

>Why are the doctors refusing to diagnose my mom's lyme disease?

Probably due to negative blood tests. If they can't see it, it's not there for them.

Could be a variant, so their test won't detect it. There seems to be variants of the bacterium that are more rare than the common strain.

>permethrin. ticks spazz out and fuck off when they touch it
Is it safe? Would have come in handy last week. We were covered in ticks. Probably 20 after a 5 minute walk in the woods.
I saw my first tick 3 years ago and now it is standard to expect them until the summer heat kills them.

>permethrin
>DIPPING YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES IN EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF A TOPICAL NEUROTOXIN
at least the cougars who're trying to eat you will have a nasty trip complimented with siezures. enjoy your brain damage,liver damager, and overall cognitive health being flushed down the toilet, but yeah it works.

Problem solved

Attached: Pants-in-socks-300x300.jpg (300x300, 41K)

Click on OP pic. It is the tiny ones like the nymph on the right that carry it. Little shits just jump out of grass or hitch a ride on your pet.

no it's not fucking safe go get something legit jesus christ they have anti-tick topicals.

jumper my dude, and even then you're not safe

Cool, sask government refuses to treat patients with lyme disease because they say it doesn't exist in sk so the call it a false positive

did your mom get the bullseye rash?

Attached: _105600255_403px-erythema_migrans_-_erythematous_rash_in_lyme_disease_-_phil_9875.jpg (660x371, 36K)

Yeah, that's why you HAVE to check your pet's skin every now and then with your own hands. Especially the little curly haired dogs, they're like magnets for those insects.

Oh that's how big the red ring is. Haha I was always looking at tick bites for a little rash.

I took a vacation in Martha's vineyard. Unpacked, relaxed, opened a book, and 2 minutes later I see a tick crawling on my pants.
My grandparents almost died from Lyme disease. Those shits are everywhere, even water can't stop them it seems.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-20 00-57-47.png (601x436, 182K)

>did your mom get the bullseye rash?
Textbook
>bullseye rashes all over
>swollen neck
>swollen thighs
all which looked straight out of the drawings

no you have to drown them in rubbing alcohol for 4+ hours

This almost made me cry
youtube.com/watch?v=-hwHpCH_dZ4

The most profitable drugs of all time are all cures. Like the hep-c cure.

yeah dude ill just get infected and not be able to eat fucking meat and have my face paralyzed and whatever other horrible shit happens fuck it
fuck you i live in PA. one of the most tick infested fucking shitholes in the country.
safe? probably not. but just treat some light outer clothes to throw overtop what youve got on. tuck your pants into your socks and treat the socks too

She doesn't want to accept the fact that shes dried up middle aged menopause woman now. So she googled her symptoms and decided that it had to be Lyme disease. If she actually had it the doctors would rush to help

Attached: baw.jpg (460x460, 36K)

alpha gal.

Attached: alpha-gal.png (792x612, 739K)

>gets a shit doctor
>or is a schizo
>wtf why is there a global conspiracy to not diagnose a disease

Seek help

I'm aware, was just pointing out the little faggots on the right are not exactly easy to spot. Doesn't help ticks are like mosquitos where you only notice the little vampires after they ram their aids faces into you.
>tfw being a hairy fuck acts like an early warning system to the microkikes

>Oh that's how big the red ring is.
Its fucking nuts, they vary in all sizes, one of hers must have been about 8 inch diameter.

How is he "refusing to diagnose"? There's a blood test that can tell you empirically if she has it or not, ask for it. It's also possible it's not Lymes and you're just a Google warrior who thinks he's smarter than a doctor and it's already been ruled out.

Suck a dick faggot

This

hey faggot its all over the place

here they wont test you, you have to test yourself by buying the kit retarded fucken bogan

Because it might not be Lyme disease.

So my own family member had some weird symptoms that aligned with Lyme disease about two years ago. Tons of tests, one doc did say he did pected Lyme... it was hard to find docs willing to do work ups and tests for stuff, but in the end one was found that did the various work ups, Lyme has been totally ruled out despite having all of the symptoms at one time.

Things have since improved but still some symptom of numbness in the face, but it’s not Lyme.

Maybe your Mom doesn’t have Lyme.

>permethrin
Hope you are wearing a layer of clothes under the permethrin soaked clothes. I spray that shit in the green house I work at and I fully suit up in a hazmat type suit. Nasty shit.

Kike shills showed up, neat.

It's really fucking bad here in PA user. Can't even go outside without having ticks literally fly into your car.

some of hte scariest shit known to fucken man right here

why are you using fucking permithrin though why not get a legit anti-tick topical that's not carcinogenic to you, and especially to smaller mammalian life. are all Pennyniggers retards? nigger are you poor? can you not shoe string something better? are you just not willing? why are you even recommending this if you're just trying to get bang for your buck anti-tick repellent? that's fucked up.

Attached: 1560887410164.webm (640x480, 3M)

This

lyme disease is real nigger

(Former) CDC user here. Worked with other stuff, so I can't answer for Lyme disease, but I can tell you that if the disease you have self diagnosed also has a substantial on-line conspiracy presence and you flat out tell your doc what you think you have, he will instantly be more concerned with telling you why it isn't that.

Lyme disease is the biggest load of shit ever. It's all people who wish they had AIDS so they can soak up some sympathy.

Lyme disease does exist. But after the virus is defeated, it's no longer present. These people who claim to suffer from lyme disease FOREVER, including CELEBRITIES, are completely insane. It's all in their head.

Actually having s cousin with Lyme and another family member who theynsusoexted Lyme, oddly it is not always easy to find care or doctors willing to test for it. Some doctors don’t believe it is real.

Bump of confusion

Attached: Toaster.png (426x426, 142K)

this might help
youtube.com/watch?v=KNobzrnSRMc

I got bit on Martha's Vineyard when I was 12. Female doctor misdiagnosed me and I ended up getting Bell's Palsy. Half the muscles in my face were paralyzed and I never fully recovered.

>listen to me im a memeflag just rub some fucking peppermint oil on your body dont use shit that works im a meme flag bloo bloo blee bloo get lyme disease and die white guy

Attached: abstract.png (448x538, 16K)

It's not a virus you miserable fucking retard. And it is hard to diagnose, goes in and out of remission where you cant detect it on any tests, and no definitive cure is available. Antibiotics can work for acute cases, but they are unlikely to completely eliminate it from the body.

It literally depends on who you’re asking

Jesus fuck I have to go Latrobe for work, I better not get bit.

>using hippy shit
if they have anti-tick ointments for dogs that work;why wouldn't the human who has access to a health provider buy some form of pharmaceutical topical/ointment that's proven to not be toxic? GENUINE QUESTIONS BEING ASKED
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
GAS GAS GAS
I'M GONNA RUN AS A FLASH
TONIGHT I'M GOING
TO BE THE WEEEEEEEEINAA

Attached: 1560888401478.webm (468x342, 2.41M)

WARING TO ALL:

Most studies show that aroud 10%-20% of people do not get the bullseye rash.

>visit Jow Forums
>learn about how a disease I never thought much about is painful and damaging
every fucking time

Attached: H6DfLe4.png (646x595, 324K)

>>Why are the doctors refusing to diagnose my mom's lyme disease?
When did she go to the doctor for it? This is important. If she went in the day she found the tick on her she should have easily been able to get the antibiotics that would prevent it from being an issue. If she waited days or even weeks until symptoms started showing up then no doctor will touch her, because the drug regime necessary at that point is genuinely dangerous and most doctors are terrified of being sued for giving it out if it turns out that the patient didn't actually have Lyme disease. So instead they will lie to your mom to avoid having to do something that would put them in financial risk.

>get lyme's disease and die
>get brain damage and liver failure from the chemicals you put on yourself.

I hear that people can be tested 12 times before getting properly diagnosed for Lyme disease. Also waaaaay more people have it than you think, they just don't know. We could all have it desu.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=ZhlYgX3pO4I

Attached: 356892596.jpg (798x418, 39K)

Nah according to him its just a conspiracy for some reason. I don't understand how some of you faggots can be so fucking stupid, probably the boomer schizos.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7aHcWLOPto
i'm BURRRRRRRNING UP FOR YOU i'm BURRRRRRNING UP FOR YOU
at least you get the siggg heads up to combat things don't be gay

i was bitten by a tick too, big red spot around, growing

no physical symptoms
use chlorine dioxide instead of antibiotics

People can test negative for Lyme for years, and still have it.

I don't have it, ticks,fleas,and mosquitoes avoid me like the fucking plague , it's actually funny to walk through a swarm of mosquitoes for me, they all split to avoid me , never allow me to get closer than a foot away.
IDK what does it, but apparently some people just have a natural immunity to parasites

Raymond? Royal? Nah, you just misspelled rifle. Surely not whatever that guy's name was. Royal Raymond Rife. Or was it Raymond Royal Rife?

Did the Doctors prescribe antibiotics? Usually for 6 months.

>If she went in the day she found the tick on her she should have easily been able to get the antibiotics that would prevent it from being an issue. If she waited days or even weeks until symptoms started showing up then no doctor will touch her, because the drug regime necessary at that point is genuinely dangerous and most doctors are terrified of being sued for giving it out if it turns out that the patient didn't actually have Lyme disease. So instead they will lie to your mom to avoid having to do something that would put them in financial risk.
Thank you user, that makes a lot of sense. She didn't go in until she started swelling up in random places. They gave her steroids and sent her home. Went in the next day with weird swelling and the bullring rash, Doctors admitted her and took 20+ vials of blood for testing. This was over a month ago, what has made it feel political is that they won't give her the results of those tests. She underwent the antibiotic regime for Lyme's in the meantime. Still gets random rashes that disappear by the time she wakes up the next day, which are then replaced by different rashes throughout the following day.

have you ever tried walking into a synagogue?

Your mother's no doubt a malingering munchie that's never so much as seen a tick.

The only jew I actually knew was a boss I had, and that mother fucker put me in another country .
Worked in Norway as an intermediary for satellite franchises , so I guess jews don't like me either

I only took them for 30 days the first time and 14 the second time. the doctors didn't know if you would get sick 2 months after the first time

I got the rash the 2nd time tho

that's about what I thought was the case.
I cannot stress this enough, if you find a tick in you, take it out immediately. The put it in a little plastic bag and go to the doctor's office. The doctor should put you on the right antibiotics to prevent an actual issue from flaring up.

Because it's almost all women who get lyme disease and to it's bullshit like Fibromyalgia

people are such pussies. i used to live by the woods and spent practically every day in them. never worn bug repellent anything, just checked for ticks when i got home and pulled any off and flicked em out the window and never thought about it again.

here is the wisdom of the body i have found: it doesn't care about our knowledge and theories. it can handle everything itself, and if it can't, you die. but the struggle makes you stronger. believe in your own bodily regeneration, it will work wonders while you relax.

>sell the cure for enough money to break even with them constantly returning
>now they're cured and you're also rich, a customer didn't die and you look good to the community, and you've rid the world of one more dangerous element

Lyme disease is not natural my dude. Came from a bioweapons lab in Connecticut.

The disease is loose weapon created by Operation Paperclip scientist imported after WWII.
It got loose off the US research facility on Plum Island and onto the mainland with the closest city of Lyme, CT (hence the name) having the highest concentration of the disease.

No one wants to treat it, research earlier methods of treatment, save your money and take care of it yourself.
They'll just try to pawn it off as MS or Lupus to keep her swimming in the medical system until she kicks it, all while making that $.
Typical Masonic-Canaanite sacrificial esoteric behaviors that keep this world under control.

Attached: Pueblo_Mountains_Oregon.jpg (1200x805, 192K)

You haven't been through it. It's truly madness.

Becuase it is poorly understood and not treatable and symptoms vary wildly, and doctors are not good at ambiguity, they are trained to be logic machines.
They hate things that require guess work

because they got to have something to hold against you.
>why won't they diagnose and treat my basic advanced now infection?
youtube.com/watch?v=phGykp4bUsk&feature=youtu.be
>guess i'll just do it myself?

Bitch contract lyme disease then breed like crazy, the kids will evolve immunity. White genetics are superior, use them...

I got rid my lyme disease with urine therapy. Drink your urine, your urine is blood filtration and not waste.

Please do your research because it is not gross. Youtube has over 150 videos, and you can see many comments of people having amazing success with any illness.

"Water of life" by John Armstrong it the utmost authority on urine therapy.

sound legit, with how many shills in this thread say infected people are just delusional
what are the old cures ?

Urine therapy. God's medicine.

LYME DISEASE DOESN'T EXIST IN AUSTRALIA!
Report for your electroconvulsive therapy immediately.

>You haven't been through it. It's truly madness.
Truly.

and
>too
btw theyre trying to claim in retarded, and/or making it up while threatening to kill/beat me up

Damn it Ali, we're not going to start following the Koran just because your pedophile warlord wants to promise us heaven if die trying to raid the neighboring village.

the virgin lyme disease vs the chad chagas disease

Lyme disease comes from Lyme new York. Which is directly next to one of our bio-weapon facilities that was testing insect borne diseases when the entire town was found to have this brand new disease. Do you really need to know more or is that enough?

>I cannot stress this enough, if you find a tick in you, take it out immediately. The put it in a little plastic bag and go to the doctor's office. The doctor should put you on the right antibiotics to prevent an actual issue from flaring up.
Indeed, follow up. It's the little fuckers that get you though, if my psychoclean mom didn't notice the tick, I know I sure as hell wouldn't have found it.

It's most likely government-made in a lab on Plum Island in New York. Plum Island is a home to research lab of bio-chemical weapons and Lyme Disease seems to be one of them, made there.

dr-rath-foundation.org/2018/08/the-hidden-history-of-lyme-disease-links-to-biological-warfare-research/

headlinehealth.com/did-lyme-disease-escape-from-this-secret-government-lab/

patch.com/massachusetts/holliston-hopkinton/bp--did-lyme-disease-originate-out-of-plum-island

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6gCqulCok

Lyme Disease first appeared in 1975 in Old Lyme in Connecticut, which is very close to Plum Island in New York. Perhaps it accidentally got into the wild when intelligence gathering agents of foreign, enemy state tried to acquire samples by stealing it and during that mission something happened (perhaps security realized what's going on and they went after spies), causing one of the sample to make it's way into the wild, perhaps during shooting between security and spies. There were many KGB missions where they tried to steal US-made bio-chemical-weapons. US government might have a very good reason for suppressing and pushing medical community to under-diagnose Lyme Disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuT7STb5lUs

kill yourself jew