Avicii/Tim Bergling was murdered by a Saudi aristocrat in the Sutlantate of Oman because he recklessly got involved in...

Avicii/Tim Bergling was murdered by a Saudi aristocrat in the Sutlantate of Oman because he recklessly got involved in a child marriage issue. The administration has to know and they are suppressing this information because it would cause international outcry.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8tdT5pAE34

Attached: 1.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-1_30.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-item-2_29.html
billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8358621/avicii-health-timeline
northpointrecovery.com/blog/the-death-of-avicii-what-it-teaches-us-about-substance-abuse-depression-and-suicide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> he recklessly got involved in a child marriage issue

what does that even mean, and assuming he was a rich elite himself wouldn't he be aware of the consequences of said action or at least his handlers?

yea I could see this being the case, totally
whatever it was it probably was related to that video he did "for another day" or whatever
the most ballsy music video in all of hollywood film/music history

he already did the "pedo hunter" music video as a pet project so his days were probably numbered
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-knHXSKYY

the child marriage in Oman may or may not have been a thing, I have no idea, but I'm willing to bet it was more about that video and the child marriage thing could be a red herring or whatever (assuming it even happened, is there any evidence for that theory? seemed like a guess)

Proof?

hard stretch the video wasnt specifically targetting anyone or insinuating any known public figure or organizations involvement, you could do the same video with nameless mobsters or any other generic "boogeymen villian"

true, but even showing people in power getting attacked like that is basically ending his career and possibly his life (they need to make an example out of anyone who dares stand up, even in a symbolic way)
well he died kinda mysteriously in oman the child marriage thing always seemed like a possible theory with no evidence presented
maybe an insider leaked it? but they never presented it like that it just seemed like a guess.

SOMEONE POSTED ON 8GAY THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE KILLED MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE. THEY KNEW.

is that really true?
also gay digits

>Apparently this foreign born former A+ list performer who was retired was out one night and saw this guy all over a very young teen. Our former performer didn't know it was a child bride situation. He interfered in the pawing and abuse. The next night our performer was dead.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-items-revealed-1_30.html

>Apparently this very close relative of a deceased foreign born A list celebrity went to do some investigating. Within 24 hours of arriving, he was brought into a police station and told to leave the country or he would be charged with drug possession. When he asked what drugs, he was told the drugs that will be "found" in your hotel room.

crazydaysandnights.net/2018/04/blind-item-2_29.html

This really happened

bump

bump

>trance dj overdoses and dies
>Nooo it must be a conspiracy, shit music doesn't go hand in hand with drugs!!!

Almost forgot: nobody cares

>trance

nigger what the fuck are you talking about don't embarrass yourself

he didn't overdose
he "hacked his arm open with a broken bottle"
or someone did at least

Your mom been trying to get in touch with you something about she wants her body back I dunno she sounded stressed... call him you faggot.

Attached: 1560984639832.jpg (640x852, 81K)

Attached: 1498736008036.png (400x416, 41K)

What exactly am I looking at user. Invasion of the body snatchers? The thing?

How many underage girls were cornholed in the back room while this loser pressed play on his ipod and danced around like a hero? Lol at all the sycophants

He was fucked man, google it he used to drink 5 days a week and had his gallbladder and appendix removed, sauce below
>billboard.com/articles/news/dance/8358621/avicii-health-timeline

"it was a child bride situation"

He was murdered.

>history of substance abuse, health problems and depression
>murder?

northpointrecovery.com/blog/the-death-of-avicii-what-it-teaches-us-about-substance-abuse-depression-and-suicide/

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-230643.jpg (1079x3676, 1.27M)

>Shut it down the goyim know

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-074010.jpg (1080x2160, 496K)

>lemme just kill myself with this piece of broken bottle in Oman
yea really makes u think

Attached: poot.png (1130x900, 35K)