Taking Reparations Seriously

The premise of the reparations movement is that, had African Americans come to the US by voluntary immigration, as US whites had, and not subsequently been victims of racial discrimination, redlining, etc., they would be in a much better economic position. Hence, per the argument, they are owed money to make up the difference. For the sake of argument, let's accept this for the moment, and assume that some appropriate, one-time payment could be made that would render the supposed debt paid in full.

This raises the question: how much would such a payment amount to? There may be any number of ways to calculate this number, but the following is my own, based on common sense and cursory research.

First, some basic numbers to put things in perspective.

"In 2016, white families had a median net worth of $171,000, compared with $17,600 for blacks and $20,700 for Hispanics."
"3.25 people in the average Hispanic household
2.90 people in the average Asian household
2.51 people in the average Black household
2.37 people in the average non-Hispanic White household"

now some basic math
median white wealth: 171,000/2.37=72,151
median black wealth: 17,600/2.37=7,426

72,151-7,426=64,725

Thus, functionally, the MAX. reparations bill would be $64,725 per African American. But how much would this cost nonblacks?

some figures:
US total population: 327,200,000
US black population: 37,144,530
US nonblack population: 290,055,470

final math:
(37,144,530 x 64,725)/290,055,470 = 8,288

Would you be willing to pay $8,288 to never hear about racism again?

Attached: Cash Reparations.jpg (612x612, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
dailysignal.com/2012/07/25/d-c-public-schools-spend-almost-30000-per-student/
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/08/07/how-much-do-u-s-cities-spend-every-year-on-policing-infographic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Prison_data
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They already get reparations. It's called welfare and public housing.

zero sum fallacy.
the correct amount of reparations is no reparations.

you really think they won't call 9k a slap in the face?
you think they wont call ANY reasonable amount a slap in the face?

>median black wealth: 17,600/2.37=7,426
Shouldn't that be divided by 2.51?

This. It will never be enough, so it may as well be 0.

>Would you be willing to pay $8,288 to never hear about racism again?

It's time to start ruthlessly butchering white progs, boomers and wasps. The real enemies.

so we've given them reperations 20x over already.

no

According to Census figures, only 42 percent of blacks are on assistance programs in the average month, yet 100 percent of blacks bitch about racism.

"The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month."

So what about the 60 percent of blacks who aren't on the dole... Should they get the $64,725?

Keep in mind, the upside is, whenever you hear about muh racisms, muh redlining, you just say "PAID IN FULL, DARKIE".

I think there is some merit to the idea.

an ar15 is cheaper than that

This is not how it will go
Also does anyone know what the stats are as a proportion of welfare recipients?

I hate this timeline. The kikes need to all die

Why would you pay money for bullets? They kill each other at a high enough rate.

Black people are the only minority apart from hispanics who are culturally unable to lift themselves out of poverty, at least en masse. They need to get their shit together, and stop being pandered too.
Reparations are bullshit.

Will I be allowed to call friend niggers

democrats are really good at giving away other peoples money.

fpbp

The premise is that niggers want free gibs because all of their problems are caused by white people.

Best reparations would be to offer every nigger a one time deal of $3’000 cash and a one way plane ticket to any African country they desire on the condition that their citizenship and passports become invalid.

Or better yet pack them all onto some barges and send them drifting across the Atlantic.

>Or better yet pack them all onto some barges and send them drifting across the Atlantic.
Ironically the opposite is happening.

>only
>42 percent
I too am surprised it's not higher but that's still a disgustingly high percentage.

Niggers don’t comprehend ownership
They see

42% on the rolls. Now figure in the ones mooching off their family members who are collecting social security/disability/EBT etc and living in their HUD housing.

Even if I unfairl had to pay that shit I would still hear shit about racism because even that's not enough to help them. They do it all to themselves, and besides weren't like 2/3rds or something of the slave owners Jewish? Make the Jews pay it not me I had no slave owner background. And I believe all the lives lost in the civil war to free their asses is enough. A debt paid in blood.

Oh and then add the ones in prison soaking up taxdollars and oxygen when they should’ve just been hung to handle the recidivism problem definitively.

>to never hear about racism again?

You will never not hear racism, no matter what, forever. You could give blacks EVERYTHING and then the entire white race commits suicide, and blacks would still look back on whites and call them racist.

So no, no thanks.

>If you pay them reparations though, then you don't have to feel bad anymore when they do call you racist

I already don't feel bad, I'll keep my money. If you feel bad, you can give them *your* money. But you know what they say about a fool and his money.

And the ones who don't get it anymore as it'll give authorities a residence to serve child support, arrest warrants etc.

Can we pay 8,288 * 2 and get another run of slavery? I'd pay $16,000 to have another 250 years of slavery.

Here's my argument against reparations: I WILL REFUSE TO BE PUNISHED FOR CRIMES THAT I DID NOT COMMIT. No one alive today has had any part in what happened to the ancestors of the dipshits demanding free money.

>for the sake of my argument, let's acvept my fantasy premise
No.

Where are the white raparations for feudalism for non-nobles? Go fuck yourself.

>Shouldn't that be divided by 2.51?
Yes, that's right.

sigh:
the median black wealth should be 7011
reparations per nig should be 65140
reparations per nonblack should be 8,288

Thanks for the correction.

Let's all keep in mind that the sum here is less than they'd need to buy an Escalade and rims.

I'll pay $0. Take it or go back to Africa.
Anyway this is a distraction by jews. If the Jews paid me $6,000,000 to never be a nazi again, I would consider it.

How'd you get the same final cost as last time?

Not even bait. There is a good argument for reparations. The fact is it is something the government promised these people and the government should fulfill its promises. Period.

That being the case, it seems nearly impossible at this point. Very few people can trace their ancestry back to full blooded slaves without dilution. Furthermore, even if we are aware of everyone's bloodlines the math becomes complicated.

Keep in mind the only people actually owed are the decedents of slaves and the more decedents the more broken up the amount gets. Not to mention how do we factor in years of services? Does someone who is the ancestor of someone who was a slave for a year get just as much as someone whose family was enslaved for generations? Not to mention some people may claim their ancesters were enslaved but have no proof.

Imagine the outcry when we need to hand white people reparations (a few will get them) while those black people get nothing.

>Will I be allowed to call friend niggers
yes, for 8,288 burgerbucks, you get an N-Word Pass.

>niggers bitch
>they get something out of it
>fucking OP through absolutely magical levels of retardation figures that will make them LESS likely to complain in the future.
sage

No fuck off with this stupid shit. But if it does happen, invest in Nike, Cadillac, and Hennessey.

>never hear about racism again?
But nobody pushing reparations is promising this.

why do you assume it would be a one time payment?
They need that money every year, to make the median incomes the same every year

Based nip. I would pay $16,000 of my own money for this to happen.

>The fact is it is something the government promised these people and the government should fulfill its promises.
Oh? and where was this promise written down? sounds like bullshit to me.

>How'd you get the same final cost as last time?
Be a good sperg and correct the math.

>Give niggers one time reparations
>any nigger that accepts it immediately becomes ineligible for welfare for life
Solved

Attached: xBzkqUg.jpg (2891x4096, 672K)

Every slave was promised 40 acres and a mule. We should give them the equivalent in value if possible and keep our word. But it isn't really possible.

>let's accept this for the moment
No.

1: The majority of people who comprise the first wave of what could be called "immigrants" did so after the turn of the 20th century and therefore not in any way to slavery and should not be subject to their tax money being used in this way. That is simply unfair.

2: Reparations were paid when slavery ended.
Niggers are lazy and not good at economic development. No matter how much money you throw at them, they will never excel to compete with whites as a culture where civilization is concerned. Sorry, but that is the truth.

>for the sake of argument
>let's accept this
fuck no nigger, get bent

youtube.com/watch?v=ye5BuYf8q4o

They cost WAY too much -- over a MILLION per nig.

You might have seen the pic floating around where a nigger costs 750k. (Over $10k per year over a 75 year nig life).

That's wrong. Here is the original source.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

He assumed local services were equally used
>But what about state spending? Roads, schools, trash pick-up, police? For all of that I lumped into “equal government” and assigned the cost of it on a population basis.
That's obviously wrong.
Let's adjust for education and law enforcement.

>Education
dailysignal.com/2012/07/25/d-c-public-schools-spend-almost-30000-per-student/

DC schools (nigger area) spend $29.4k per student. Normal average is $12.5k. That means nigger education costs extra $19.4 k per year.
(Calculation is 13%* 29.4k + 87%*X= 12.5k, X=education cost of non-nigs, X=10k) Multiply that by 14 years for K to 12, and you get an extra ~$272k.

>Law Enforcement/Incarceration
forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2017/08/07/how-much-do-u-s-cities-spend-every-year-on-policing-infographic/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Prison_data

Policing and jails cost $180 billion (Forbes). Niggers are ~40% of inmates (wikipedia). So niggers cost ~$72 billion.

Niggers felons are at a rate "over six times that of white males" (wikipedia), so if they were white, they would only cost a sixth as much, or 12 billion, so niggers cost an extra 60 billion per year. Divide that by 40 million nigs, and that's 1.5k per person per year. Over a lifetime of 75 years, that's over $112k.

Total the numbers ($751k + $272k + $112k) and you get over $1.1 million per nigger

Attached: image.jpg (1026x768, 133K)

I have a better plan!

Reparations for anybody who gives up their US citizenship.

what is redlining?

We'll pay for them to go back to Africa to correct slavery.

fair enough, but you'd get a far higher uptake on an offer of 60K, and probably get a positive return on investment, considering reduced costs of welfare and policing.

It's $8,341.

>to never hear about racism
In b4 great grandchildren pay reparations due to black suffering cause by whites delaying to pay reparations sooner.
After all, trauma is inherited in your dna.

No need. Cutting off aid to Israel for one year would more than cover it.

The Kiwi understands.

This.

here's an idea.

1. go to school and learn.
2. don't pump out 3 kids by the time you're 18.
3. don't do drugs.
4. don't sell drugs.
5. don't join a gang.
6. don't do other criminal shit.
7. don't be so violent
8. speak a version of english which is acceptable in the business world.

i'm sure there is other stuff, but that's a good start.

black people that actually do those things seem to do quite well.

Or maybe just not make the return trip optional. Say every black with a felony conviction plus his nuclear family are effectively banished. Can repeat the procedure with Hispanics. Watch the average national IQ pop up 15 points and the crime rate plummet.

>never hear about racism again

In your dreams.

I'd love for it to happen the way you suggest, although I think your payout is too low.

>Taking Reparations Seriously
1. Cancel US citizenship
2. One plane ticket to the Congo
3. You will be paid $64,725 Wakanda Dollars.

Attached: w$.jpg (875x253, 38K)

>Every slave was promised 40 acres and a mule.
When, and by whom? Like I said, bullshit

.>Reparations for anybody who gives up their US citizenship.
I'm kind of down with this. How much should we pay?

>what is redlining?
Redlining was a practice done by US banks after WW2. Houses that were in shitty neighborhoods with homes in disrepair low property values, etc. were ineligible for Mortgage loans, including some government loans. Of course, this 'discriminated' against black neighborhoods, for the usual reasons. It was never a matter of singling out people or neighborhoods on the basis of race, but it might as well have been, so it is presented as 'Muh Racism'.

There are no slaves left to give anything to.

Here i have a big reparation for your woman whiteoid.

Attached: 030_1000.jpg (292x421, 27K)

This's why I'm all for reperations as long as they denounce their US citizenship. 50 percent of our homicides gone. America spent trillion on pointless wars in the middle east. This would be one of the best investments we could make. Give them their money and get them out of here

*oops meant trillions. Over 7 last I heard

How much should reparations be for people willing to give up their US citizenship?

Well, we can calculate based on wellfare costs. Mississippi gives out around 20k a year, Hawaii around 50k so let's average it to 30k. 5 years averages out to 150k so anything less than that is a pretty good investment.

There's 42 million here. Honestly we could give the blacks a million each and it would be worth it.

A buzzword for the denial of certain services, such as homeloans/mortgages or insurance, to residents of specific areas. Usually due to high crime rates, poverty, etc. which make the returns on those investments too risky for the bank/insurer. Anywhere that there aren’t wailing givers and their lefty whiteknights looking for someone to blame their ills on or a dragon to slay.. it’s simply referred to as safe business practice for creditors and insurers.

Fuck that. I didn’t promise anybody shit, and Lincoln was a flaming cunt who mistakenly believed he could give other people’s land away after the war. Blacks had as much right to go west and homestead as anyone else regardless. Most of them choosing to stay in the south was their own damned fault.

Give them $10,000 each ($5000 for mixed)
Then raise the price of fried chicken and watermelon

Fucking wh*tes are stingy with the people they've wronged.. but without even a stutter they'll throw tons of cash at israel in a millisecond.
They'll barely open their palms and a C130 is dropping cargo loads of money on them. And this isn't counting the millions raised for them in protestant churches and multiple organizations asking for money year round

>It's $8,341.
Thank you

Attached: neflix and kill.png (688x464, 524K)

I would honestly and willingly choose to go to prison rather then pay one penny to nation wrecking, rapist nigs.

Take her, we don't want her back.

Attached: Donky_.jpg (350x327, 51K)

The current evolution of this nonsense is that all blacks who were alive in the past century were subject to discrimination and their children left disadvantaged because of it. If these motherfuckers spent as much time working as they do on these mental contortions to justify a cash handout, they wouldn’t be so ducking poor anyway.

No.

Give them the $65k or whatever, a cadillac with a bag of weed in the glovebox, a cheap Highpoint 9mm and a bottle of T-bird. Hilarity ensues.

lets murder the niggers for fun
I say we legalize hunting niggers
give them a head start
we hunt them with all-terrain vehicles
the one who murders the nigger gets a trophy

The fuck are you talking about? You're a black motherfucker yourself, what made you think otherwise.. lurking too long on Jow Forums maybe

Reparasions is finally happening, and yall just have to DEAL WITH IT

That Ocasio-Cortez Cortez chick is a fucking beast dude. Those choppers could cut steel pipe.

>Taking Reparations Seriously
no.
Nigger.

Attached: sage.jpg (592x600, 66K)

Whiter than you, homeboi.

Attached: IMG_20190620_022630.jpg (4160x3120, 2.08M)

>Make chart with two columns
>In column A put median income of Liberia for every year dating back to the year the oldest nigger was born, lets say 1902
>In column B, put the median income of an american nigger for the same years
>Add up the numbers in each column, starting at the row the nigger was born
>If the Liberian income is greater than the US income, the nigger gets a check for the difference
>If the Liberian income is less than the US income, the nigger has to pay a fine to the US Treasury for the amount of the difference, or go to jail
Deal?

Attached: 20130530_dn_0mnkzixl.jpg (600x421, 62K)

Heh, and I bet you're proud of it too

Attached: 1896934_9772.jpg (275x206, 10K)

>mad about redlining
>mad about gentrification
pick one

No more so than anyone else. No one chooses their parents.

Im willing to pay that much to hear about rasisim

Someone else already probably said but

Take the nonblck population and you have the workforce since everyone else is a kid, retired, or also a neet or on welfare bux. so double that 8.2k.

I'd pay $8,288 to get these nico nico negros out of my country.