The White Half of Chicago

this area of chicago is one of the largest concentrations of white people in the country. does anyone live in this area? what is it like and how is life there for your average white person? how often do you see/interact with nonwhites on a normal day? does the overt liberal culture here create issues, or is it mostly just a nuisance?

Attached: 2qr.png (851x913, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY
youtube.com/watch?v=lVPlKef6quc
youtube.com/watch?v=QVHgHZ0VeUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

That's where Jussie Smollett was attacked, it's MAGA country

another example of a western city completely ruined by spics and niggers

yet the racial segregation is still 1950s tier. and the area circled is growing whiter and in density. the city's white population as a whole is growing in significant numbers.

Attached: qz3.png (608x213, 17K)

I don't currently live there, but I am White and was born in Chicago, and I can shed some light on this. Background:
>both parents worked full time
>basically lived @ Grandma's (Southside) for a few yrs when I was very young,
>dad has always been redpilled
>parents kept moving further out for better life [hegewisch (suburb) - Northwest Indiana (suburb of suburb)]
>eventually moved out of the state
>went back at least every year or 2 to visit family and friends

The area you circled (the Northside) is VERY affluent, and life there is pretty good for the "average" (read: wealthy) white person even today. You will definitely see many nonwhites everyday if you are out-and-about, but you aren't constantly surrounded & outnumbered by them and they're usually just passing through that area or working there. It is basically a safe bubble surrounded by shitholes, most of the Southside however is essentially a no-go zone (sure you can drive through on the major roads, but don't stop and hangout)

There is very prevalent liberal culture in the Northside, but it is more of a nuisance, since the rest of the city bears the weight of the liberal bullshit. The rich whites in their bubble demand more diversity and praise BLM and shit, while the diverse neighborhoods are fucking nightmare-zones.

ALL of Chicago was a beautiful place once upon a time, weep for it. My parents and their parents grew up in a mostly White Chicago, and I caught the tail-end of the decay. Going back every year was like watching a slow-motion horror film, every year shit got worse. There truly is no greater redpill than watching the diversity slowly destroy your old home.

If you have any more specific questions, I can try to answer them, sorry if I went a bit off topic.

Insta-feels:
Chicago in the 40's:
youtube.com/watch?v=3JzD9oYLVzY

Attached: 1479526665195.jpg (501x501, 64K)

>yet the racial segregation is still 1950s tier.
Most of the country is like that, Chicago is by no means exceptional in that area
>the area circled is growing whiter and in density.
That's deceptive though, it's mostly just consolidation since ALL the outlying areas are getting less white. The city can't just shutdown, so whites need to go somewhere.
>the cities white population as a whole is growing in significant numbers
As you yourself cited though, Latinos are growing much faster. The future of Chicago is not white (or black for that matter), it is Latino, just like the rest of the country.

Attached: xZoKnTa.gif (700x776, 664K)

mostly agree but that specific area is still growing and growing whiter in spite of the population loss elsewhere. the latino growth is in the suburbs, not the city.

the future of the chicago metro area is not white, that is true, but the future of the specific area circled is very white.

It's pretty damned Polish I'd imagine.

sad. id love to experience american cities pre1950s. it would be a different world.

it is hard to make friends in that area if you arent affluent? how is it there for the average white person?

Nah, I'm pretty sure the Polish area is that stretch of whites just NorthWest of the circle. Less affluent.

I grew up in Kenilworth...17 miles north of the city on Lake Michigan. 4th richest zip code in America ...population 2,000. When we moved in in 1984 the real estate agent asked if we were jews, because jews and nigs werent allowed.

Funny thing is...New Trier the high school I went to....was like 30-40% jewish. So you had 4 or 5 other feeder towns that had lots of jews but Kenilworth had zero jews.

Was literally dubbed "Heaven on Earth." My childhood was so good and growing up there was so amazing that everything just sucks in comparison now.

To add to this, the gap is fucking closing though. Skokie which is just 4 miles away or so....its like fucking India. I went to old orchard shopping center a place I used to go with friends to go see the movies....and holy fuck....Im surprised theres no shit on the ground as you walk around to different stores.

I'm polish...and I cant stand the poles who havent learned english like the spics. Of course I was born here and so was my dad, but still.

This video is even better. Great music too. This honestly makes me want to cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVPlKef6quc

>the latino growth is in the suburbs, not the city.
It's both
>future of that specifc area is White
true, but given the way the country is going, it's not somewhere i'd want to be long term. It's basically an island.
>sad. id love to experience american cities pre1950s. it would be a different world.
me too m8
>it is hard to make friends in that area if you arent affluent?
The real issue is cost of living, if you aren't pulling in solid money you simply aren't going to be able to make it there. If you can make enough to survive though, I'm sure you can find friends just like you would in any other city. Lots of young professionals live there, so it's not like you'll be sneered at for not being in a yacht club or something. You just need to make enough to pay rent and hangout at pricey bars if you want a social life.
>how is it there for the average white person
I'd assume pretty rough, depending on what you mean by average. If you aren't making good money you're going to be spending most of your paycheck on rent and probably splitting a small apartment, doesn't leave much for social activities or hobbies.

Attached: 1-13.jpg (1200x693, 95K)

My parents always talked about how nice the towns in the North-of-Chicago area were, I've never really been there except in passing.
that's a fucking bummer man, watching the Southside expand every year into dilapidated working-class/poor suburbs is one thing, but It must suck watching a formerly pristine area start to turn.
nice, will watch

Attached: ZBrmThP.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Its still pristine, just that the walls are closing. Also, nobody is having kids. Any of my friends who live there now have like 1 kid. Also when I go visit my parents you dont see kids playing outside. Its really kind of eerie.

wow its a fucking infestation

>Skokie
Over 25% pajeet as of 2010. I wonder how bad it is now.

Also it was always full of kikes and niggers. Skokie is just trading a cancer for a cancer.

Woah there bigot, if you don't think that gif is beautiful then you are part of the problem.

Detroit: Then and Now
youtube.com/watch?v=QVHgHZ0VeUA

Attached: we fixed detroit.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

I lived there for a couple years. Good times. Not dangerous at night. I found something intrinsically fun about being there, like I always had options for activities. I wasted most of my time there tdqh. Everything is expensive as fuck so I couldn't justify staying there after graduating college.

Say what you will about being better off in the countryside or suburbs, the net effect is antisocial.