Reparations will happen

Without a doubt those pushing for reparations will not stop. Politically reparations is a win-win for the Democrat party. The Democrats push for reparations is praised by everyone the Democrats care to be praised by. Also, once reparations start there will never be an end. Those who attempt to stop reparations will be labeled a racist and attacked.

>Democrats: We demand reparations for African-Americans
*Cheers for reparations supporters and the media*
>Republicans: People who you are asking to pay for reparations today are not responisble for salvery
>Democrats: RACIST!!! BIGOT!!! REPARATIONS NOW!!!
>Republicans: How long will reparations last?
>Democrats: How many years were Africans kept as slaves?

That is how it will play out. The push for reparations will continue and will be successful. Will there be a political cost for pushing reparations? Sure but the Democrats do not care

Attached: 89237498234.jpg (1500x844, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186
bitchute.com/video/uKVe4Mn20Y9A/
youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY
youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Over my dead body. I'm not paying black hoodrats for something I didn't do because of something they never experienced. Fuck those cunts, nothing you give them will ever appease them, nothing will ever be enough. Kapernick proved that.

How are you going to stop them?

In 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves.

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

While 40% of jews in the US owned slaves. Pic and link related. This is a jew source. Other sources have it MUCH higher.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So about 80,000 jews owned slaves.

393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.

80,000 jew slave owners

313,975 non-jew slave owners

Thus, at a minimum, 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just a minuscule 0.7% of the population. The actual percentage was likely much higher.

Attached: slave owners.jpg (609x228, 56K)

This will make white people hate niggers even more.

Reminder: Despite what is portrayed via jew controlled media, Billy Bob le evil white male on his 10 acre dirt farm did not own slaves. Slaves were *extremely expensive* along with other factors (white Christians typically being opposed to slavery etc).

Who bought slaves and had them imported to the US? The mega plantations. Who owned and ran the mega plantations? Pic related.

Attached: (((cotton trade))).jpg (1275x1650, 224K)

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

bitchute.com/video/uKVe4Mn20Y9A/

youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY

youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI

Attached: slave trade examples.jpg (602x437, 104K)

Of course reparations will happen. America is become more and more anti white and eventually they’ll have enough votes to pass it.

Think about it, blacks still want reperations after 165 years. You think things will magically change after 189 years? Or 224 years? Etc

Attached: we thought slavers white.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Attached: slave traders.jpg (1399x1049, 248K)

Attached: slave trade.png (560x1432, 273K)

Moshiach is coming

Attached: kaiyu.jpg (720x960, 62K)

Attached: jew slave ship examples.png (775x784, 216K)

It's going to go from shitposting to real life posting for a large number of people if this happens.

Attached: 1553130237843.jpg (600x468, 43K)

They might have only been 26% of the slave owners but they ran the transport and auctions. Who ran the breeding programs? I saw something once about a black master that was a breeder and really brutal.

But my family came here in the 70s.. Why the fuck should we pay?

How about YOU JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING CALLED RACIST

*YOU* GIVE THESE FAGGOTS POWER WHEN YOU LET THEM BEAT YOU WITH WORDS, FUCKIN W O R D S

FUCK

If they get reparations, being racist against whites should be considered hate speech.

Keep dreaming Jamal. Only like 15-20% of the populate (i.e. basically just the blacks who stand to benefit) support cash reparations for slavery. And I doubt the idea will be getting much more popular as the US becomes increasingly brown and filled with people whose families came here a couple generations ago and had absolutely nothing to do with the slavery in the US, segregation, etc.

Cause you’re a racist.

>After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.
Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

It all ties together.

What is a foundation myth?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_myth

It fulfills three functions.

1) It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).

2) It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).

3) It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII and "thier" history with slavery has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1) We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII further tainted by our "previous sins of slavery".

2) "Ultimate evil" are Nazis (white people)/"racists" (white people). "Ultimate good" is opposing Nazis (white people)/"racists" (white people). The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3) The only things that are held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust and our "sins of slavery".

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1021x1279, 405K)

I'll stop paying taxes.
Let them try and put me in prison.

My family fought in every war since the civil war, why should I have to pay? I want the blood back that was spilled for this fucking Union, and fuck California, I know it's those commies pushing for this. No more brother wars, just one more war, North and South united, to purge California, and any sympathizers we meet on the way.

Attached: 1559708594944.jpg (317x699, 183K)

Niggers need to pay reparations to the millions of white women they've raped.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the "personification of evil", holds the center point of the WWII story. Everyone knows "America was built on slavery".

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust/slavery) is an obscenity.

**Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned**

This is by jew design.

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

When will the jews pay back to the Africans babies?

The white people are waiting on some reparations from all kinds of people.

And then a civil war

Dear foreign nationals, all this BS is a meme
I repeat, the shit is a meme
They will all be behind bars suckin dick in the Guantanamo bay that Obama promised to close

Over my bloated and bullet-ridden corpse you fucking blue gummed nigs.

Attached: bottle of piss.jpg (446x559, 42K)

how about paying reparations in zyklon b

>They might have only been 26% of the slave owners
While being 0.7% of the population. And they completely dominated the trans-atlantic slave trade out of Africa to North and South America and the Caribbean. Jews WERE the slave trade.

And most of the dumb goyim that owned slaves in the US worked under jew ran plantations.

Attached: 1469176019091.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Good morning Marius. They’re trying to extort us for more money? What should we do about this robbery?

The more things change...

Attached: (((ngo))).webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

I still would like to know who ran the breeding. There is some horrifying shit in there about Irish being forced to race mix with niggers.

...the more things stay the same.

Same reasons they push for and enable "mass immigration" now as slavery then.

Attached: slave ships.jpg (576x768, 60K)

>Reparations will happen
Nope.

For (((some reason))) no one seems to care that the Irish were sold as slaves as well... and even mistreated to a greater extent in many ways. Sold for less, treated worse.

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x501, 107K)

It's not that 26% of all slave owners that's jews that matter, it's that 40% of the jews owned slaves
If people push for reparashuns, make fucking sure to subvert it and get them to demand it from jews.

I don’t see why wouldn’t support reparations. It will be the last straw for plenty of Whites and we can finally kick off this race war. Plus, Jews have extorted plenty of holocaust reparations from European nations, so we can point this out when shilling for them.
>How come jews get reparations and blacks don’t?
I can hear the kvetching now.

Hahahahaha. Don't forget about the native Americans too user.

The Muslims raided all the way up to Iceland during the Barbary slave trade.

Unironically Democrat based black man breaks the lie.
>I understand that. But people who are owed for slavery are no longer here. And we’re not entitled to collect on their debts. Reparations, by definition, are only given to victims. So the moment you give me reparations, you’ve made me into a victim without my consent. Not just that, you’ve made one-third of black Americans who poll against reparations into victims without their consent.
>And black Americans have fought too long for the right to define themselves to be spoken for in such a condescending manner. The question is not what America owes me by virtue of my ancestry, the question is what all Americans owe each other by virtue of being citizens of the same nation.
>And the obligation of citizenship is not transactional. It’s not contingent on ancestry. It never expires, and it can’t be paid off. For all these reasons, bill HR 40 is a moral and political mistake. Thank you.

yet this unironic based black man has (D) kvetching

>It's not that 26% of all slave owners that's jews that matter
It does when they were just 0.7% of the overall population and ran the trans-atlantic slave trade almost entirely.

But yes, 40% of jews (75% in some areas) owned slaves while only 1.4% of the overall population did. Two ways of looking at the same thing.

But 26% of all slave owners being jews when they were such a ridiculously small % of the population is the biggest eye-opener in my opinion. It clearly shows they WERE the slave trade.

Spread dem cheeks now, white bois. I want my reparations now.

i'll pay for my reparations in hot lead. Preferably slugs and .223

You too, bong.

What a stupid name.
Wake up lemming.

No it wont

Sell your wheelchair.

They're just trying to drum up bigger support for the next election. It would never pass though. Niggers are already such a crippling financial burden on society.

Attached: 1545073263246.png (756x768, 131K)

I'm completely fine with reparations as long as it comes straight out of the overall-sewn pockets of retarded southern geriatrics. A cut in the food stamps should do wonders for the obesity epidemic.

Why not, we pay jews for the holocaust

Reparations is a dumb meme.

reparations are tributes paid to the victorious army after a battle. these tributes are paid by the losing army and it's host. its a greek tradition, as in hellenistic. my source is 'Soldiers & Ghosts' by JE Lendon

so your racist and inaccurate use of the word reparations is laudable. if blacks were enslaved by whites, then what fucking battle did whites lose? by definition, by technicality & by category blacks owe whites reparations. if youre literate.
>inb4 1.6% of whites owned slaves at slavery's peak
ohhh now 98.4% of whites dont need reparations from blacks, the losing faction in the battle of slavery. now i get it. but that lucky 1.6 percent, amirite? nigs better pay up, gnome saian? we wuz COLONIZERS

Yeah, and they're still handing bills to people eighty years later with no end in sight

But not hate the illegitimacy of the Pretender Republic?

Fuck off, JIDF.

Bitchmode post

This is just a strawman. John Conyers has been introducing that bill for decades. There is little demand and no energy for reparations within the Democratic party.That's part of why Biden and Sanders both sort of dodged the question.

There'll be no reparations, but the mayociding shall continue apace.

>Why not, we pay jews for the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=IRrfnGvSJDw

Attached: declined.jpg (395x450, 61K)

Niggers should be paying reparations for being aloud to live in America, a white man created country. instead of shit hole africa.

>mfw I am descended from post-slavery immigrants and I will be forced to give money to post-slavery African immigrants.

Attached: CA1696A8-205F-4101-9867-7AAA4F71DB0B.jpg (497x500, 61K)

Good. America needs a solid 1,000,000 percent hyperinflation. You'll be paying for a BigMac with a 100 quadrillion dollar bill if you decide to pay reparations to nigger who don't deserve them. Needless to say that you will no longer be able to afford your army, and China and Russia will take over as world leaders and dictate the price of oil etc.

Only a diet-coke slurping boomer mongrel would react at such vehement rage at the threat of his right to shitty empty calorie Walmart generic brand food. Sorry Cletus, guess you'll just have to grow some crops in the lot of your trailer park like your forefathers. It might be a bit more difficult considering you actually have to do the work instead of just ordering a bunch of niggers around.

Fuck off, rabbi.

Precisely my point

This will make my uninflated debts easy to pay off.

>It will be the last straw for plenty of Whites and we can finally kick off this race war.
Said increasingly nervous racist for the 1000th time this week.

I can actually explain exactly how it works to you, and why this will not be a problem.
The average white male normie is completely ruled by white women at a deep level. His happiness comes from their happiness. As long as they are happy, he is happy.
White women asked to enter the workforce once technology allowed it to be safe enough for them - and white men granted it to them.
White women demanded the right to vote, even though white men had to go to war and risk death for that same right. White men granted it to them.
White women demand we open the borders, white men give it to them.
Everything white women demand, white men give it to them no questions asked. A smile and a pat on the head from a white woman is enough of a reward for the average normie white man.

The only way we will ever see any big happening is if white women en-large demand it to happen. Then all the normie white males will follow their demands like dogs.

White women support reparations for slavery because it's not their money that goes towards it. It's the money from the average normie white male.

The first (openly) jew senator and the first jew attorney general... why isn't he mentioned in our (((history classes))) I wonder?

Attached: 1559791312866.jpg (1273x535, 187K)

give them (back to their country) land
i dont owe fucking niggers anything for our trades we did with africa fi anything we helped africa's economy grow. all the slaves are dead.
you cant refute this becuase slaveowners should of never been allowed to let slaves have babies. and if they did they should of had to of kept them and maybe used them as they got older then when they turned 13 returned them to africa

RACIST! ANTISEMIT!! BIGOT!! PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!

aaand another:

uhm no sweetie evidence isnt real if you are a racist

aaaaaaaaaaand another:
have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Attached: (((university))).png (726x748, 418K)

It's logistically impossible but let them try

Attached: C9C69EE4-452A-4128-B90E-B223CB823755.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Yeah, let's get blacks out of the workforce and destroy their family structure even further!
What could go wrong?

Attached: 1537550582537.png (263x322, 9K)

The day the United States pays reparations will be the day I simply stop paying taxes. Having to pay taxes into shitty ass welfare programs is already too much.

But let’s be real, that’s never going to happen, because the whole “muh reparations” argument can be demolished with one statement: if you feel that blacks are owed reparations, why don’t you yourself go into your own community and simply pay them with your own money? Why do you need the government to make you do it?

This is just a big ol fat crock of shit that’s going nowhere. To be quite honest, blacks in this country should feel embarrassed over this and now they’re being used like infants to push a shitty political agenda.

Attached: 5DD72395-EB9E-43A6-9738-C0A9E59BBE25.jpg (1242x2208, 1.64M)

great redpill thread, bump

Attached: antiwhite_twitter.jpg (8072x3960, 1.82M)

shut up nazi

just go now

Fuck that shit! Shoot the fuckers! A lot of white people died to get those niggers their freedom, but they want more? No, their great, great, great, great, great grandchildren want shit? FUCK that!

Shoot the fuckers! Wait until they riot because they can't jack money from taxpayers (mostly white), and then shoot the fuckers! Don't give them mercy, fucking shoot them, and stick them on poles around the get to scare all of the fuckers back in line!

They want money and white pussy, drugs, and money to buy the stoopidest shit on the fucking planet! They all want to be Shaft and shit. I say fuck em' kill them and send their ass to Canada. They can get free shit there.

You're an idiot, the only way reparations can be considered just is when the reciever goes back to Mamma Africa. This is why reparations will never happen, because the Murica Negro secretly prefers the US over any other country but constantly like to act like a victim because there's a lot of power in that position. If white people are forced to pay reparations, they will simply leave the US or kill the once that force them to pay.

Attached: 1559374118245.jpg (499x1024, 83K)

Attached: tricks.jpg (1027x792, 206K)

I'm unironically going to move to The Gambia, take it over, and rule it as a dictatorship.
Anyone in?

Attached: set the world in motion.jpg (1275x1116, 75K)

>Reparations will happen
true, you wh*Toids should have picked the damn cotton yourselves, you cant just erase the such sins and think everyone will be ok with it, you will not only pay the bill of the boomers, but of your slaver and racist generations before them

>why don’t you yourself go into your own community and simply pay them with your own money
This basically destroys every liberal argument that has to do with economy

Attached: nigger_stupidity.jpg (700x882, 282K)

This is actually hilarious - should this shit gain any genuine traction, it will surely become mainstream knowledge considering the scrutiny it will fall under, >who exactly owes what to whom?
Even lameass msm pundits will have to dig into this. Might be a mass redpill blessing in disguise.

Attached: 66F38813-82A6-422A-8D2E-8AD36CA9E5A7.jpg (1024x565, 81K)

Who'd have children with that ugly woman anyway?

Attached: race.jpg (572x532, 51K)

Gibs me a Cadillac and a pimp coat and hat

she needs locked in a cage with a black lab he dog; so she can have some black nigglets

It shouldn't cost us any more th4n we already give them. Just rename all affirmative action, food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing and government jobs "reparations".