So it looks like the FBI was egging on the San Diego synagogue shooter. Fucking rogue agency

So it looks like the FBI was egging on the San Diego synagogue shooter. Fucking rogue agency.

Attached: fbi.png (1200x1236, 676K)

Attached: 1561007354278.png (625x500, 412K)

>muh glow n-words

No one fucking believes this... when is /pol going to stop pushing these shill narratives?
It's just another stupid fucking conspiracy theory perpetrated by outside forces.
Just STOP, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: 066.jpg (814x1200, 214K)

FBI false flaggin on Jow Forums 3 days ago

Attached: false flag.png (1530x1980, 2.81M)

>glow nigger faggot

>you

Attached: glow nigger faggot.jpg (601x960, 160K)

How hard did you cry your faggot eyes out when Hillary lost?

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser.jpg (768x768, 120K)

And of course it's completely ignored by the media. A federal agency agitating violence so it can blame the right, meh. But if we enforce our borders, OMG CONCENTRATION CAMPS.

Attached: 51E47558-E375-4B9C-B261-4B98C7AE8F74.jpg (750x600, 81K)

Not saying I doubt this because honestly I would believe it being a strategy to try and push gun control initiatives for absolute power.

But your gonna have to post some evidence.....

Attached: sonsoflibertySnake.jpg (600x228, 31K)

Assume any nutty shit on Jow Forums is glowfags trying to start another incident.

It would make sense for the FBI to say those things if there were an actual group to infiltrate. There wasn't. This is an anonymous board. I see no justification for FBI Special Agents to make anti-Semitic remarks here unless it is their intention to spread anti-Semitism. How does the FBI answer for this?

From an FBI court filing. The forgot to edit out the Yous.

Attached: fbichan.png (1360x728, 723K)

They don't know that, though. They're boomer-tier retarded.

Glory to Israel. The fucking feds are traitors to this country and its people. If they had any decency left in them, then they should release document showing how Satanic our government is

The FBi also egged on the 911 hijackers.

Darn. Looks like another example of how a white lone wolf can ever do anything on his own. Their balls are too little anyway.

Attached: James THodgkinson.jpg (1100x619, 75K)

The FBI is obviously working to stifle freedom of speech by shitting up the Internet. The whole FBI should have their xkeyscores pulled and closely examined.

I have seen this before but where is the Federal Agent specifically telling the guy to go and kill people?

we live in great times
jews are losing their power to bullshit
CIA/FBI/Mossad/any other glowniggers got shitty, possibly because they had to use marxist standards they used for society
EU will either break down or go right side
Burgeristan is making itself better
Russia is still Russia, but with less assassinations
UK, Germany, France, Belgium and Sweden will all die from niggerosis

Pro tip: If they don't say nigger unprompted, they glow. If you egg them on they might say it, but I imagine they tone it down since their boss will be reading it. Obvious tell.

They're going to keep trying to agitate violence as a pretext for shutting down free speech on the internet.

can we dissolve the FBI now
seriously
if Trump ran on dissolving the FBI, the would murder the democrats

>Noone believes this
Well obviously you're wrong?

*he

I'm sure I'm on a watchlist by now, especially since moot is a CI. And I don't give a fuck. If you're not on at least one watchlist, you're not a true patriot.

You're too old for this, time for retirement gramps.

Attached: 8ch fbi honeypot.jpg (1615x1125, 252K)

They type ‘nigga’ instead.

Again, you need to retire. Your posts don't change our minds.

Repeat after me if you're not a feeb:
Nigger faggot kike spic gook dyke cunt

I'm pretty sure I live on the same street from an FBI agent. Dude seems pretty based, cute wife, nice kid and a decent neighbor.

>Inb4 how do you know

He said he works for the department of Justice and there's a fbi field office on our side of town. Given the size of each agency in the doj odds are he's FBI. Not to mention he looks like he's in the kind of shape you have to be in to pass their fitness requirements.

What's this mean? I'm retarded

It's not antisemitism. That's been a Jow Forums staple since the beginning. It's finding crazies and agitating them into doing something.

>No one fucking believes this
i almost thought i believed it thankls user

Attached: 1553529460589.png (482x364, 145K)

Post discarded, Langley nigger.

If you're ever questioned by the FBI for any reason, do not cooperate, even if you aren't the target. Don't give any legitimacy to this rogue agency.

Feebs are going back to the J. Edgar Hoover transfaggotry days.

the fbi nigger posted the picture of the federal building several days before it was attacked by that retard

Based on my training and experience, I can confidently say:
Link (or image) the posts they made.

I think its more to show that FBI do actually watch and shit post

LMAO,
This is all a larp!
Sloppy job putin!

You glow in the dark fucking shithead. You people deserve to go to prison for your wanton bullshit.

Attached: 02CAC9F8-3775-4E6E-B9ED-206F15B7B24C.jpg (811x509, 98K)

What? No we didn't. We are a bureau of peace. Can't you goys just let us chill here?

This is a simple mongolian basket-weaving forum, but those bigot xenophobes can't leave us alone.

take your meds, schizo

Attached: 1557673570705-g.jpg (2048x1382, 304K)

All us agents in the Jow Forums forces, MSF, XOF, Diamond Dogs, we’re all on lists now. Thank fuck they haven’t managed to penetrate any of the physical safe houses yet.

trump is a lying pos neocon cuck

Im not sure if that can be said with 100% certainty.

I thought it was an Atlantean card trading forum

Fuck you stop trying to subvert democracy. Trump is your boss listen to what he tells you to do.

Many corporations pick Nevada to incorporate in because the corporate veil has never been pierced.

You're no diamond dog

Also, FBI in Reno is absolutely useless.

there's no fbi here, guys. Carry on as you normally do

Why be so specific? They're egging on every sperg tard.

Attached: 1560822148941.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>S-stop calling us n-niggers!

Attached: 1388540665553.jpg (500x455, 29K)

Workin on a triple launcher schematic and heavy armor fabbing, give a fag some time, asshole, hommade gucci don't come like your lickety split poorfag false flags

After the last few years of FBI buffoonery and the many decades of non-sense before that there is no chance in Hell anyone on either side of politics will have trust in the FBI or other intelligence agencies

That scope image was posted for months though

You're fucking glowing, dude.

Attached: 1552644451536.jpg (650x650, 30K)

You are paid to shitpost and encourage violent crime.
The FBI has become a political actor rather than an impartial purveyor of peace. This is traitorous.
The FBI conducted operations to make it easier for Clinton (known satanist) to get elected. The bias towards Clinton is very clear if you read the Lisa Page transcript.
The FBI needs to investigate itself.

what's the matter, the second shutdown wasn't long enough? defeating mueller was too underwhelming? is massive merit based white european immigration too hitler for you?!? shills are so retarded, they always use the same social capital. how can these people constantly, from 2006 onward, make this same mistake and be blind to it? this is how he got elected the first time.
>solid snake is my favorite pokemon character
>halo is my favorite nazi zombies map
>drumpfy wumfies
Iit's all so tiresome.

Attached: gtkrwn.jpg (600x458, 65K)

I still haven't got my van ride, despite numerous contest entries. FBI is real niggers, always promising everything, delivering nothing but a cheap shitshow.

Yeah it’s all become a little too obvious. Whatever this country used to be is gone. It’s just a hollow shell run for the pleasure of the glowniggers and their billionaire patrons.

My theory is that the USA was actually destroyed legally on 911 and they just haven’t told us yet.

>Hungarian
and now I miss my best friend. I wish he was still alive. I miss his grandmother's stew.

>every troll piece of shit who has threatened to kill me was the FBI

shame on you

Enemy of the State, nigger, you're it.

It was a clear false flag didn’t say anything on Normie world tho, not a fight that was worth it

This.
The FBI has proven itself to not be a trustworthy actor. It needs to be investigated and the US president must conduct a corruption probe. Their incompetence and unpatriotic behaviour is criminal.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 16.09.37.png (1326x1595, 2.39M)

Bumpstocks.

Attached: fbiruralsuburbanretards.png (557x493, 141K)

Not only are you an evil shill piece of shit but you might actually be retarded

Thai stamp collecting forum.

Quick. How do I know I'm not FBI?

It's pretty easy. Take an IQ test.
If the score is below 80 then you're probably FBI.

that image gave me schizophrenia

The GLOW never stops!

He tried to tell everyone is was a Russian false flag. Our FBI is online trying to convince ppl on Jow Forums that the Russians are killing chabad Jews. Jared Kushner is a chabad Jew FYI. You don’t see how this is treasonous shit?

Why shoot up a synagogue and look like an a-hole when you can go out in an ANFO blaze of glory.
That’s how you make it into NEET heaven.
That’s what Jow Forums needs more of, their very own suicide bombers.
Hey, you are already depressed and you’ll never get a girlfriend anyways.
Just do it!

Attached: 88E9A5DE-055C-4E8F-882A-72C721731223.jpg (720x720, 18K)

>FBI is online trying to convince ppl on Jow Forums that the Russians are killing chabad Jews
FBI should require above 80 IQ, not below.

Attached: 1560434334754.jpg (607x1024, 51K)

Putin dick*

Idk how these ppl are so dumb. I would almost believe it if someone told me this was a psyop from another agency just to make them look bad, that’s how incompetent this is.

Muh putin

t. shill

If only that were the case. But their hate for jews and russia and love for encouraging white kids to go on shooting sprees ousts them as glowies.

Found the fbi agent, you guys should realy lurk longer vefore you post baka

This has gotta be bait, it’s too spot on.. With the demdonkey and all.. Sometimes I wish I can just look through the screen to see if this really is one or not, and if it were I’d fall onto the floor laughing.

XEROX YOUR PHONE AGAIN!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Can't believe these ppl have these high security jobs in 2019.

Retard, if you would look at the fbi poster outed you would see that instead of saying “sloppy job mossad” he said “sloppy job putin dick” after telling chambers that the synagogue shooting was not an Israeli or cia or fbi false flag but a “putin” one. Hence “sloppy job putin dick” is me making fun of the outed provocateur. Comprende amigo?

Channers*

Certainly appears that way

EDIT?
THEY XEROXED THE DAMN PHONE.
Maybe redact, but it wouldn't follow protocol.
Probably din't realized the blunder they made.

Read the posts by the same (You) ID in the affidavit.

just some board clown hunting for yous
3rd or 4th post today with same stale pasta, pic & memeflag

They don't even know how to use a simple imageboard, how the fuck do they do anything else at their jobs? I'd do their job 10x better for a fraction of the price

if the FBI is pushing the Russian thing, why hasn't anyone sent an explanation to the DOJ/Barr's office? Barr is investigating the FBI for pushing the Russian hoax bullshit, and this agent was clearly doing the same

I see you misspelled that. Let me lend you a hand.

Attached: 1542507854167.png (300x236, 89K)

>failing to understand the environmental laws of your theatre and equipment
They haven't changed organisationally or operationally one bit since they roasted those children alive at Waco to praise Moloch.

That was Obama's FBI. Trump fired everyone that was pushing it.