Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4
youtube.com/watch?v=pI6JD7sMas8
archive.is/pVpWo
youtube.com/watch?v=msav2Si70zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA!

Fuck off

Who is trump most likely going against 2020?

Attached: 1551069280011.jpg (476x474, 63K)

MIGA

Kill All Gentiles?

Attached: amlo.jpg (712x398, 97K)

THREADLY REMINDER

ANTI-ZIONISM

IS

ANTI-SEMITISM

t. Trump Admin

The media desperately trying to prop up whatever decaying sack of bones the DNC nominates.

KILL ALL GENTILES

Attached: 1560924123111m.jpg (461x1024, 65K)

Historically observing, voting (Republican over Democrat) has not been an refuge against liberalism in US.

>Who is trump most likely going against 2020?
The strong assumption is Biden, but I honestly dont know if he'll make it through the election cycle.
Plus he's an old White man.

Holy shit this is early, or maybe not, I'm not done reading the last thread yet. Just came for the Parscale video and didn't want to scroll up.

HAHAHAHAHA

Remember that time Trump called for the destruction of anti-semites?
Jow Forumspridge farm remembers.

>71 pbtid last thread by a Fed
Our tax dollars hard at work

Attached: 1558725042979.jpg (780x439, 31K)

If only my man.
Feds would sucking Trump's balls for doing Israel's bidding.

But tell me more about how bureaucracy will save us.

Attached: 55ada055a10cd9d766c6b84dd0c5f224f638fc7a4f397709e3774ed2724748b5.png (453x443, 102K)

The real question is why don't the democrats want to enforce our laws??

Conservatism is losing on all fronts. Its only defense is coping that losing is based and redpilled.

We've got a live one tonight. He'll keep the threads on page 1 for us all night with his obvious fedposting while being blindly sure this will finally stump Trump.

Attached: smug ork.png (287x287, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=y8AWFf7EAc4

she broke your throne and cut your hair, so true

Lets see, how shall I rain on your parade this thread...

Attached: Jews - Trump's Jewish Donors.jpg (1944x4532, 1.96M)

MIGA

We should be so lucky. I predict in two hours or so it'll be eva and /sg/

If I was on the left I would meme this kid CJ Pearson so hard. His videos are the most cringe right wing shit I’ve ever seen he’s like having an emotional breakdown in all of them.

so you like kikes?

Happy to help! Always glad to expose zionism where able.

Attached: Jews - In Agreement.png (2248x6992, 2.62M)

5 posts already

Why would they?
Not doing so ensures they will have secured demographically-based victory for all future elections, thereby dragging any right-wing candidate to the left.

>6 million kikes in the US
>Hitler agreed that kikes needed to be in there own area
Isn't it funny how ppl are happy to see kikes in their own country & yet despise them having a shitty area surrounded by shitskins?

Conservatism isn't losing. People misunderstand the function of 'Conservatism'. It's working as intended. The minority (in this case, 'conservatives') have to accept and legitimize the majority (the 'liberals') for the union to stay together. All of this is implicit in voting and not seceding.

>216864006
>2016

Does Biden even stand for anything or is he going to get completely destroyed?
Is there a chance that it will be Bernie vs trump?

I love when you fags latch onto post count, despite the fact I'm shitposting at like 9 of you Tel Aviv losers at once.
lel

Remind me, why am I supposed to hate Iran again?

Attached: Jews - Israeli Nukes.jpg (720x720, 78K)

>Is there a chance that it will be Bernie vs trump?
0%

Wonder if he will be here all summer?

Protip: Theres about 40.1% of world jews in Israel, and 40.9% in the US.

See;
Playing both sides.

Healthy young boy plays tag with alien, touches her horns accidentally - MARRIED! Many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=pI6JD7sMas8

Attached: trump smug umbrella rain.jpg (1538x2290, 1.16M)

because they are run by mossad/cia installed mullahs,you retarded faggot

Thank God that is over.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19_23-16-43.png (469x592, 63K)

That last thread was enlightening, this one is shaping up to be a real doozy.

Attached: 1558322540255.png (720x1280, 878K)

>Does Biden even stand for anything or is he going to get completely destroyed?
Do any of them?
>Is there a chance that it will be Bernie vs trump?
I think thats pretty doubtful, but who knows man. Bernies also pretty fuckin' old and White-presenting. I don't think he'll be able to court the mud vote, which is integral for a dem.

He's been going for twelve or so hours already.

>Does Biden even stand for anything
Raising taxes, selling out to China, and the right to keep and sniff lolis.

Nah, today is my day off. 8 chan is way better than this. YOu losers can't even upload audio, and half my memes are too large for your shitty cuck'd 4MB.

it's hilarious watching sleepy eyes get dragged for making sense

Attached: file.png (590x662, 234K)

Twelve hours? Hardly. I've been shitposting at you for about 8.
Then again, you losers have been here as well, so go figure.

>8 chan is way better than this
F E D
E
D

Attached: AWOO NIGGER.png (884x903, 802K)

>And yet you do not want 100% in one area (risky for them for obvious reasons).

>216864246
>he's the fednigger that got caught using the ((())) on 8gag and got furloughed by teh wray

Attached: teh wray.png (800x430, 401K)

>Prove it.
Prove what, precisely? That vehicle barrier is being replaced? That 300 miles of the current barrier is vehicle barrier?

>HAHAHAHA no brother. Weimar Germany was still like 95% White Germans. Try again.
In that case, I would not know of an instance that fits your criteria. Can you give me an example to help me out?

>I doubt that
So you claimed a meme to have originated from reddit without being sure? That's a bad look.

>That's not what "Not quite" means
>So exactly what I said then?
Nope. "Not quite" would mean "not exactly what you said".

>No, he's not. You're just gullible enough to believe his stalling tactic is him 'trying'.
Yes he is. He previously tried to expedite the appeal by taking this case directly to the Supreme Court. They said that this case had to go through the normal appeals process.

>So the solution you are advocating for involves making the situation much worse
>Yes.
>and you do not know the point at which one would act to make the situation better?
>Correct.
>That makes your solution unviable.
>To you maybe
You cannot tell me when, precisely, your solution would start working. That is what makes it unviable, the fact that you can't tell me when your "solution" actually starts solving the problem instead of making it worse.

>Not the US government, thats for fucking sure.
Who do you trust, if not a firsthand source.

>8 hours
holy shit,what a loser

Its true though.

Seriously, you can't even upload audio videos.
I can't post Trump calling for the death of anti-semites, or calling for more immigration than ever, or cucking on e-verify saying its "too hard" for farmers... This shit is cucked as fuck.

>Nah, today is my day off. 8 chan is way better than this. YOu losers can't even upload audio, and half my memes are too large for your shitty cuck'd 4MB.
oh nonononononnoonono

nah he's already burning out, also confused webms for memes. Must be the Jordanian gorespammer.

You have no power here shill

What are our odds on the census question case?

Attached: 12-01 15_19_44.png (716x555, 885K)

>>And yet you do not want 100% in one area
I do, but Trump doesn't.

Yes goy, seems legit.

I'm watching the Lord of the Rings movies. I forgot how good these were.

You guys are a hoot too.

In reality, I'm an israeli sent to shill for Trump and keep these threads active.

>Do you accept that things, once suggested as a potentiality for ANY deal, remain a potentiality for ANY deal in the future?
No, because new circumstances can change what one is willing to put on the table. One example can be a hardened stance on the subject at hand.

>I bet you actually believe this too.
It is not illegal in the US to question the Holocaust. This is not the case in most European countries. I'll leave the thorny issue of guns alone, since that would also prove that the US at least recognizes that people have a natural right to self defense(Thanks, Scalia).

>No, if Europeans did find value in coming here, the numbers would be much HIGHER.
I explained why Euro numbers are what they are. Basically, chain migration forces them to use merit to get in, which only accounts for 12% of those who get in period.

>You're pathetic man. Truly the civnat cuck you get mocked as regularly.
And yet, what I've shown demonstrates Trump being objectively better than an alternative who would not remove the diversity lottery or change immigration at all.

>1) your proposal wouldn't fix the demographics of the nation
The biggest contributor of the nation's changing demographics is legal immigration. Changing the demographics of the incoming immigrants will have a big effect on the nation's demographics

>2) its all bullshit, smoke and mirrors from two jews, pushing shit to get morons like you hyped up, but there is ZERO potentiality of that ever actually passing, and you know it as well as I do.
It is a concrete position that Trump is taking that shows that he supports an immigration scheme that is much friendlier to Europeans. Showing support for such is the first step to getting such a scheme enacted. You will not achieve such a scheme if you do not first support it and then push it, which is what Trump is doing.

>No, you haven't.
I've shown how Euro immigration is limited by the current system, and how it would expand under the new system.

Good enough that lefty media is already pushing op-eds telling their readers to skip the census question.
>which will just end up further cucking blue states as not answering means no

my guess: 5-4 in favor

Attached: 1534215937975.gif (480x252, 1.96M)

>Zionism = Israel
>Zionism should not exist
>I want kikes in Israel
>Does not compute
>Beep beep boop

it's cute how you focus on "Israel" instead of kikes in general,not very subtle

>I'm watching the Lord of the Rings movies.
extended?

Attached: zionizingradiation.png (2000x1750, 74K)

KAG SUCKS!

Im not voting kag that's stupid

>tfw your next false flag mass shooter accidentally gets doxxed

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-002200_AMN.jpg (810x1388, 442K)

To be frank, you are just plain nuts.

>Prove what, precisely? That vehicle barrier is being replaced? That 300 miles of the current barrier is vehicle barrier?
And that its going to be replaced. Granted, thats something that hasn't happened yet, so you can't prove that, can you?

>In that case, I would not know of an instance that fits your criteria. Can you give me an example to help me out?
There's never been one. We have never faced such dire straits.
And you fags are going full civnat. Maybe you goyim deserve extinction?

>So you claimed a meme to have originated from reddit without being sure?
Nah, I could tell by looking at it was reddit, but you didn't prove me wrong, so...

>Nope. "Not quite" would mean "not exactly what you said".
So, you're saying I was entirely right?

>Yes he is.
Nah, he's just rusing you. Again. And you fell for it. Again.
Fucking goyim rube. lel

>You cannot tell me when, precisely, your solution would start working.
Nope, in point of fact, I can't even tell that you it will work. Thems the breaks.
But here's the rub: What you're doing? Definitely not going to fix anything at all. So, we're right back to you holding up a 'solution' -- which solves nothing -- and demanding an 'alternative' that you deem 'viable'.

>Who do you trust, if not a firsthand source.
Do you trust the US government?

Thanks for replying to let me know I have power over you, goy.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Push to legalize recreational pot fails in New York

> A push to legalize recreational marijuana in New York has failed after state leaders did not reach a consensus on several key details in the final days of the legislative session.

> Despite broad support for legalization and polls showing its statewide popularity, lawmakers couldn’t agree on the many details of legalization, such as how tax revenue should be spent, whether past pot convictions should be expunged, and whether local communities could opt out of hosting dispensaries or instead would have to opt in.

> For supporters who had hoped the nation’s fourth-most populous state would soon join the growing list of states where recreational pot is legal, the failure of the bill was a significant disappointment. They’ll now turn their attention toward next year, an election year, in which legalization may be an even tougher political challenge.

weedfags btfo

archive.is/pVpWo

Attached: file.png (587x734, 434K)

Reminder to thank President Xi for fighting climate change.

Attached: baked china.png (589x488, 46K)

Attached: cia mutt.png (1074x892, 437K)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

? Did you hear a funny joke?

yes 4Hyyqf7x makes me laugh

Based

Attached: 1560843402541.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>No, because
Still don't get it.
If it was offered once, what evidence is there that it will not be offered again? Go(y).

>It is not illegal in the US to question the Holocaust.
And 99.999% of Europeans don't give a fuck. So why did you even mention it?

>I explained
No, you didn't. You said:
>chain migration forces them to use merit to get in
but you're also saying a merit-based system will get more of them in, and you've shown ZERO evidence of there being a backlog of Europeans in large number who want to immigrate here, so, you've done nothing goy.

>And yet, what I've shown demonstrates Trump being objectively better than
No, it doesn't. What you've demonstrated shows that you believe two zionist jews telling you some shit and getting hyped about it.

>The biggest contributor of the nation's changing demographics is legal immigration. Changing the demographics of the incoming immigrants
Which you haven't shown would actually happen. This is the RAISE act all over again, stupid goy.

>It is a concrete position
No its not. Its election season hype, nothing more.

>I've shown how Euro immigration is limited by the current system, and how it would expand under the new system.
No, you haven't.

But i'm happy to keep the thread alive.
Thanks for helping. Good goy.
#MIGA

>Zionism = Israel
Not quite, but close enough.
>Zionism should not exist
Yep.
>I want kikes in Israel
Yep.

What if I told you I want kikes AND israel not to exist?

Hey there's no feds here friend, put your mind at ease and join us in describing the felonies you're planning to commit (please be sure to use legally actionable phrases for no reason in particular)

He's growing on me too.

We need a real president, like President Xi (who resembles Winnie the Pooh) who will stick it to the big banks and make sure they hold on to more money. President Xi won't let Chinese banks become too big to fail.

Attached: liquid chinks.png (553x356, 34K)

You know it nigger!

DUDE WEED BTFO

In all seriousness, boomers and NIMBYs are the sole reason the whole state hasn't turned into commiefornia yet.

Attached: hhhnnggg.jpg (1920x1088, 384K)

Why would I focus on kikes in general in a Trump thread?
US kikes pretend not to like Trump because kosher sandwich, but Israelis love him.

>massive riots in Hong Kong
Question for the Anglo, is the Evening Standard on Beijing's payroll?

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-002853_Opera.jpg (1076x974, 267K)

youtube.com/watch?v=msav2Si70zA

Awoo~!

It's getting late.

Attached: 1557520984442.jpg (1201x1250, 1.44M)

Oof u are really on one tonight

Well Franky, that's not an argument, but your toothless goy kvetching keeps the thread going.
Thanks for helping.

#MIGA

#MIGA

Attached: pure delight.jpg (610x804, 24K)

TRSniggers get the rope too. Fuck Fuentes.

Attached: 1554358436305.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

I try goy, I try.

It will be upheld as there's no constitutional basis to rule against it. Undoubtedly it will be released on the last day of the SCOTUS term next week because that's how they roll.

Law for the Protection of White Blood and White Honor

Moved by the understanding that purity of White blood is the essential condition for the continued existence of the White people, and inspired by the inflexible determination to ensure the existence of the White nation for all time, /ptg/ has unanimously adopted the following law, which is promulgated herewith:

Article 1
Marriages between Jews and citizens of White or related blood are forbidden. Marriages nevertheless concluded are invalid, even if concluded abroad to circumvent this law.
Annulment proceedings can be initiated only by the state prosecutor.

Article 2
Extramarital relations between Jews and citizens of White or related blood are forbidden.

Article 3
Jews may not employ in their households female citizens of White or related blood who are under 45 years old.

Article 4
Jews are forbidden to fly the Trump or national flag or display Trump colors.
They are, on the other hand, permitted to display the Jewish colors. The exercise of this right is protected by the state.

Article 5
Any person who violates the prohibition under Article 1 will be punished with prison with hard labor.
A male who violates the prohibition under Article 2 will be punished with prison or prison with hard labor.
Any person violating the provisions under Articles 3 or 4 will be punished with prison with hard labor for up to one year and a fine, or with one or the other of these penalties.

Article 6
The /ptg/ Minister of Baking, in co-ordination with the Deputy of TrumpOP and the /ptg/ Minister of Justice, will issue the legal and administrative regulations required to implement and complete this law.

Article 7
The law takes effect on the day following promulgation, except for Article 3, which goes into force on 1 January 2020.

>cont'd

Attached: 1501795931392.png (630x630, 252K)

>It's getting late.

Sweat dreams

who is that hoe
you can tell him how trump is doing everything he can, and he posts you a blogg anyway

/ptg/ Citizenship Law

/ptg/ has unanimously enacted the following law, which is promulgated herewith:

Article 1
A subject of the state is a person who enjoys the protection of the White Ethnostate and who in consequence has specific obligations toward it.
The status of subject of the state is acquired in accordance with the provisions of the Ethnostate and the /ptg/ Citizenship Law.

Article 2
A /ptg/ citizen is a subject of the state who is of White or related blood, and proves by his conduct that he is willing and fit to faithfully serve the White people and Ethnostate.
/ptg/ citizenship is acquired through the granting of a /ptg/ citizenship certificate.
The /ptg/ citizen is the sole bearer of full political rights in accordance with the law.

Article 3
The /ptg/ Minister of the Baking, in co-ordination with the Deputy of the TrumpOP, will issue the legal and administrative orders required to implement and complete this law.

Attached: 1497187831510.png (1385x1451, 64K)