Ladies and Gentlemen

We present you White Ethnostate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 Watch grown adults turn a 7-year-olds’ baseball game into an all-out brawl(1 (807x723, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5516cMV7I34
youtube.com/watch?v=kjONHbD9gdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No video? I love watching parents act like assholes.

No one fights at black little league games because blacks don't have dads.

Post link to little league fight kino, dumb jap

How do you have no concept of what an ethnostate is when you live in one faggot?

Nothing to see here except for beta male dads getting overzealous about a little league game

So much worse than the darkies
Lel

>no video clip

Attached: fdsghf.png (483x271, 266K)

This is hilarious because history has shown if there is no common enemy white people wage brutal war on each other.

>hoosier thunder
Indiana is a shithole, so I'm not too surprised.

/thread

Where’s the fucking link gook newfag

>watch the extremely rare white chimpout
Niggers do this 500x every day.

the difference is white people have restraint, when chimpouts happen blacks outnumber someone 4 to 1 and keep hitting them after they're knocked out with a suckerpunch

Yeah, only whites fight each other.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5516cMV7I34

>MUH KID MUH PRECIOUS KID IS MY LIIIIIFE
LOL
What a bunch of dickheads.

It’s a bunch of mullato Mexicans. Topkek amerimutts

KICK THE FUCKIN' BALL TYRONALD

Attached: ss+(2019-06-20+at+12.05.38).png (410x278, 57K)

Luckswing is srs business, shitskins can't understand.

>"parents barely getting their kids to safety"

>kid is 50ft away

>Denver
>White
etc.

where the video? I want to watch little shitheads fight like gladiators in a colloseum

Lol that is pretty ridiculous. I played ball growing up but never saw anything like this. Trashy as fuck.

Rednecks aren't White.

Attached: redneck hillbilly trailer trash subhuman.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>meanwhile 3 blocks over
>Tyrone shoots 3 kids while trying to hit the drug dealer that shorted him a gram

It was the adults fighting
Video is here

Little league is fucking brutal. If you have a good team full of well adjusted kids then youll eventually go up against a team trained to purposefully cheat by their coaches. The umps in these games are usually shit at their jobs so the cheaters dont get called out on it. The kids realize something is wrong but theyre still losing because no one does anything about the cheaters. If you say anything parents for the other team will get in your face saying you're just mad because your team is losing.

So thats how fights start. It's not parents getting to involved with their kids its coaches that train their teame to cheat and undermining any lesson of sportsmanship that could be taught

Is it a better lesson to teach your boys to roll over and ignore it when theyre getting cheated?

youtube.com/watch?v=kjONHbD9gdM

Attached: 65736757.png (631x474, 583K)

>white ethnostate

I see shitskins fighting, poor shilling , takeshi

every time.

Lakewood is 25% spic, and the guy starting the fight looks pretty tanned and dark-haired to me. Hilarious how this is national news to WaPo though, and not the countless nigger brawls just like it.

They could be showing much more brutal fights of niggers every day; if they wanted.
There's no shortage of it happening.
Wonder why they don't.

Im sorry i tought this was America

Attached: tenor.gif (373x280, 2.73M)

boomers.