Now that Assange is dead, the surviellance state wins

Feels bad man. 1984 is NOW.

Attached: skynews-julian-assange-arrested_4635807.jpg (800x600, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hYfqi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when did he deded?

>when did he deded?
Oct 2016

Not Assange, that's obviously a look-a-like
D.A.K. 16.10.16

thought it was bait

Attached: assange died.png (545x603, 240K)

so didnt wikileaks say they would release a load of shit about the elites if assange was taken? what happened? everyone run into hiding or something?

it was a bluff

Freaking weird month that was. Internet went down for a short time, supposedly to stop a dead man switch from triggering - and some /polsters mentioned seeing operators doing some kind of deployment in or around the embassy.

Wikileaks after that became "different" and likely has been comped ever since.

>Candidate Trump:
Lock her up (Hillary Clinton)

>God Emperor Trump:
Lock him up and Kill him (Jullian Assange)
Aren't you tired of winning yet?

MIGA hahahahahaha

Attached: trumpheights.jpg (719x426, 35K)

Attached: ja.gif (960x540, 3.32M)

Gonna need better bait than that.

Attached: Face2Face- Real-time Face Capture and Reenactment of RGB Videos (CVPR 2016 Oral).webm (960x720, 2.23M)

Wikileaks is just a government/media hoax. There are no good guys leaking information, just patio operators. It’s just a dumb hoax, in fucking sea of hoaxes. Capiche!

Psyop* (not patio)

A*

indubitably

The only way to win this game is not to play.

HOW did he deded?

Attached: 4EAEAEFD-1B10-4D18-A9AE-1333DCD7DFF8.jpg (1095x616, 224K)

I kinda like patio operators more, phrase is so ambiguous people won't know what the fuck it even means. they will have to pretend they know what it means or make up a meaning in their head on the spot kek.

he smeared poop all over the walls

Yeah a group of anons named anakarina, jeanseberg, claudiacastille, and monicatravetti managed to gain access to one of the insurance dumps and dissapeared back in 2016. More than likely dead. They couldn't even post what was inside the dump online because their ISP would immediately shut off their internet. They also all got doxxed and supposedly watched by unmarked cars in front of their homes and shit.

Wow the sliding in this thread is so blantant. You CIA/Mossad niggers. Fuck

Fake

No one gives a fuck about Assange.

He made himself the face of anonymous online whistle blowing. The guy is an idiot and a narcissist.

i admit, even i fell for this retard but it was when he made public the corruption from hillary clinton

No. It’s a deal being worked out.

Agreed. Patio is great. It will never catch on.

Hello mossad

I always err on the side of skepticism in so-called "conspiracy theories" but there's no way you can deny this, the tone of wikileaks changed utterly after that. It was a night and day difference.

Assange was always a plant

Where are you getting this info from? Do you have a link to the thread?

I disagree, I've never seen so many obvious patio operators in my life

Attached: 1555981862853.jpg (400x600, 38K)

archive.is/hYfqi

Ive got a link to the actual discord server too and there is more interesting stuff in there they are talking about. But im not gonna release on this board full of clueless ass imbeciles.

They all seemed to have serious backgrounds in cryptography and hacking. They were the real deal. Ive been looking for em for a while now and each hour I spend sleuthing through the internet I get more and more convinced ill never find them unfortunately.

Attached: sonsoflibertySnake.jpg (600x228, 31K)