Local politicians in Germany face increasing number of death threats

>Following the violent murder of Kassel's regional president Walter Lübcke, several German politicians reportedly received death threats.
>Among others, the mayor of Cologne Henriette Reker and the mayor of the Westphalian town of Altena, Andreas Hollstein, are affected . Both have been attacked with knives in the past.
>the police in Cologne confirmed the incidents, including that Reker received the threat following the violent murder of the Kassel district president.
>Hollstein confirmed that he is threatened. He has repeatedly received death threats in the past. Last one was received on Tuesday.

this is a worrying trend in Germany. these local politicians cannot count on continuous police protection, their lives are public and they interact with the public

two days ago former CDU General Secretary Peter Tauber called for the blanket enforcement of Article 18 of Basic Law- internment without trial for wrong think and/or imprisonment on suspicion of future criminal intent. with such a powerful tool at their disposal the establishment could end conservatism in the heart of Europe.

>Article 18
>[Forfeiture of basic rights]
>Whoever abuses the freedom of expression, in particular the freedom of the press (paragraph (1) of Article 5), the freedom of teaching (paragraph (3) of Article 5), the freedom of assembly (Article 8), the freedom of association (Article 9), the privacy of correspondence, posts and telecommunications (Article 10), the rights of property (Article 14), or the right of asylum (Article 16a) in order to combat the free democratic basic order shall forfeit these basic rights. This forfeiture and its extent shall be declared by the Federal Constitutional Court.

Attached: murder.png (895x957, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/suspect-in-killing-of-german-politician-walter-lubcke-was-jailed-for-attempted-bombing-say-security-sources
youtube.com/watch?v=wybwIrxLQO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGRgiQj6LE
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>without trial
I see you like pulling dumb shit out of your ass, nazi

Freedom is satire in Germany.

>Local politicians in Germany face increasing number of death threats
The fire rises.

whats coming for your kind is going to be far far more horrifying than the nazis.

this world is going to be set on fire

>violent murder
He just got popped in the head. Nothing "violent" about that.
>several German politicians reportedly received death threats
>reportedly
Sure
>Both have been attacked with knives in the past
>Cologne
>Westphalian town of Altena
>Westphalian
Nothing out of the ordinary.

>this is a worrying trend in Germany
pic related

Attached: 20190620100409.jpg (834x332, 61K)

wow its like not standing for the people who voted for you will result in dire consequences

Attached: 335ca28942c19ff26dca7e0731ffb881568555c47ee5f1605f157738d8c83b2c.jpg (500x702, 218K)

Doesn't look like that they are concentrating their minds on doing their jobs properly as local politicians.

Attached: image.png (1000x896, 354K)

Attached: biden.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

Who cares ? That's what they basically said everytime german people were robbed, raped or murdered by their beloved refugees. Now it's their turn to be afraid. The irony.

Death threats and violent slayings are part and parcel of life in a multicultural democracy.

Ooh,the einsatzgruppen is back

Is it DayX?

if they die, they die.

>HAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

you guys need more africans you racists also more social welfare you cheap jews

People that follow all this destruction of society stuff are mostly immune to it. The people that snap like dry twigs are the normies. Normies are fucking violent and very, very programmed. When that programming malfunctions it's real fucking bad. Something leftists are going to find out.

Für alle Politiker, die sich jetzt verunsichert fühlen gibt es eine ganz einfache Abhilfe:
In Zukunft einfach eine Armlänge Abstand.

Kill rhem all, they don't deserve to live. This isn't 1993 anymore. All faggot ass politicos get the rope if they serve the banks.

I have no sadness for what comes their way.
Also did they catch who killed the politician recently?
if not, that guy gonna go hard

This

Also this

Also also this. They all deserve it. Traitors are the lowest form of scum.

Attached: static-assets-upload1851545095464409077.gif (728x408, 3.69M)

they all serve the banks since 1945

That great man said that it's freedom when the government fears the people

thoughts and prayers I send to the victims of these attacks. We should also increase hatespeech laws so less dialog and discussion can be hold to further promote political disparating. I disavow all range weapons.
Also we should ban attacks and introduce attack free zones

I see you too are a man of culture...
Know when the next 'text to speak' comes out?

the german people have been suffering under constant violence and threats of violence for years now. the german people have pleaded with the german government to do something about it and they were and are ignored. when a government breaks the social contract and no longer works in the interests of their people, that government is no longer legitimate.

the german goverment lost its legitimity when they were put under the thumb of american rule in 1945

Good. Let them tremble in fear. They deserve it. Fuckers.

Attached: smug.jpg (228x228, 17K)

>American rule
We were just following orders, kek.

The Final Reich rises at last...

>death threats
wew so much threat

Attached: baader-meinhof-in-love-with-terror-screenshot-from-the-bbc-documentary.jpg (475x304, 63K)

well done in ruining the world

Wow, a non shill thread. Have a bump.
> tfw commies double down on the shit that's getting them killed

>wrong think

Hehe.
It's coming.

Attached: download.png (2048x1280, 2.41M)

>Death threats
what sort of idiot warns someone they're about to do something to them?

Attached: 1552525197177.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Shh. Don't be so smart.

Attached: 9760008796d83b61.jpg (933x760, 169K)

Based. Traitorous politicians should be looking over their shoulder and be scared for their lives constantly.

There are upcoming state elections in Saxony, Thuringia and Brandenburg, this smells of panic by the establishment. Really makes you wonder who radicals in moderates clothing like Tauber are loyal to.

>Local politicians in Germany face increasing number of death threats
finally they're starting to play smart

Attached: results.jpg (464x421, 54K)

Based. Thanks to those death threats, the government can now crack down dissenters and rightwing activists even more and then justify installing cameras everywhere to observe everyone, perhaps even installing the social credit system of China to keep the population docile.
Instead of destroying the old government, the rightwing activists in fact made it even stronger and more powerful. Good old dumbasses.

more like glow nigger psyop. Not that the whole government shouldn't hang, mine too, but it is still to early for that kind of violence.

Attached: 9f1a6a24-246f-4bd3-a9f1-67fd624dc36a..gif (728x720, 550K)

Wow awesome sources youve got there muh.. I mean Hans please tell me more about how this is absolutley true and heterosexual.

Attached: 1554841029923.jpg (358x358, 14K)

Every politician in every country receives these. Its nothing special. But the media love to use this to push their agenda.

yes. They are going to murder your kind sooner rather than later.
Nobody is going to bother with internet death threats, time for molotovs is now, freund.

Why are Germans such autistic rotelearners?

Why do they follow the Correct Opinions like fucking robots? You do realize TPTB chose your country to make the call for migrants because they knew you would be a bunch of nodding dogs?

Why is it burgers are always the first to say muh false flag with absolutely EVERYTHING? Are you ok?

It reminds me of the boy who cried wolf.

Where's the proof some white right wing bogeyman killed him?
Imagine being so retarded that you don't consider your new pets will also murder you for being white.

Kek wills it worldwide

Attached: FE2144F4-499F-42CD-9427-1888157535A8.jpg (640x1024, 80K)

You say that as if you're on the side of the fire-starters.

Merkel shaking because she thinks a crosshair is on her head

Attached: 89234830-49BC-4728-9BFD-332BFD9113FC.jpg (640x774, 99K)

To be fair, their government just right now tried to pathetically falseflag some operations against Iran. But it was so amateurishly bad and obvious that they're not doing anything more right now.
So of course Americans see conspiracy actions by their own imperialist government and agencies trying to manipulate everything everywhere. It's better safe than to be sorry.

>Are you ok?

No, he's American.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-23 um 09.01.20.png (482x430, 113K)

Checked.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/17/suspect-in-killing-of-german-politician-walter-lubcke-was-jailed-for-attempted-bombing-say-security-sources , seems legit considering they first falsely arrested his young gay lover and Merkel is shaking in her boots.

Reker should just leave 1 armlength distance.
Stupid bitch.

Well, their fault for allowing the influx of terrorist migrants and rapefugees. Of course their people are pissed and riled. Stop catering to the problem and nip it in the bud. Otherwise, you will have based Germabros going REEEEvenge.

I completely agree the Iran shit is a false flag clear as day but that's what i mean when I say a boy who cried wolf, if people keep saying everything is a false flag then when one really happens, People will find it hard to believe and It will be brushed away as another conspiracy.

death threats are gay, shit or get off the pot.

A concerted operation of the left, but also some retarded neo-nazi spergs fantasizing about the DOTR.
The only thing this will accomplish is the banning of the AfD, or at least the full surveillance of the party, which will effectively kill it anyway.
We'd do the same. The nazis (the actual original Third Reich nazis) did the same. They provoked the political enemy, and when some killings happened, they destroyed their opposition. Now the same is happening to us and the AfD, ironically triggered by some idiotic retards who have learned nothing from history and are now enforcing the grip of the Einheitspartei, and especially idiotic as it's RIGHT before the elections in the east that could have been a political earthquake but will now be completely overshadowed by the murder. If the AfD fails there, the momentum is broken anyway, even without surveillance and banning.

Attached: 1505305063731.jpg (1550x864, 425K)

When the EU can no longer hold off the coming break up of its currency and massive recession there will be a lot of violence. Cut off the bread and circuses and watch the blood flow. How much do you want to bet Muslims have been stockpiling weapons in their mosques? It will be good for the native German population in the long run to finally have the suicidal spell broken, at least.

>Recipient: Me
>Sender: Me
>Message sent and received today at 12:00
>Message body: You gonna be died lol rigel hithlaw!

Media: How can the right wing do this?

>Implying the AfD isn't already controlled opposition

>for wrongthink

>Implying the AfD isn't already controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=wybwIrxLQO8

Here's the AfD urging Germans to be ready to, I quote, "fight and die for Israel".

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-20 um 13.31.51.png (715x450, 279K)

Just replace them with an immigrant. What's the big deal? They should be ecstatic that their death would give more opportunities to immigrants.

There isn't a party in the western world that isn't some variety of controlled opposition or controlled agitator

>Hey, I'm totally going to kill you because you're a marxist cunt
>Surely you will change your stance even though you and your ilk have infested every facet of society through your subversive means
No such thing, why threaten when you can wound or kill. Threats are the same as posturing, they only make sense when you want to avoid a fight and cautioning your adversary that they're crossing a line they should not.
If anything is clear, it's that these people being "threatened" have already crossed a line, will not renege on their political stance and will in no way comply with anything going against their political convictions. If you're intending to kill, you're not going to tell your target that you're after them.

(unless these are dimwitted LARP'ers in which case it's just the media trying sensationalize and dissuade)

That's why the only option anymore is to hold onto your butts and come out on top after normalcy is destroyed. No half measure will work. The whole world needs a reset; culturally, economically, politically.

It is the dream. Between the sun not showing spots, US false flags being repeated and failing, and Italy beating the EU only to hold out on nailing the coffin, I can only hope something will happen and knock on the fun.

These are the sort of people who see "I disagree with you" as a promise of rape and murder.

You won't escape the coming apocalypse either, M16

When are the immigrants going to do the jobs that Germans won't do?

Attached: image.jpg (355x355, 13K)

>It is the dream. Between the sun not showing spots, US false flags being repeated and failing, and Italy beating the EU only to hold out on nailing the coffin, I can only hope something will happen and knock on the fun.
It's already happening. There's no going back to the complacency that reigned even a few years ago. It's frustrating right now but nothing is going to release the pressure that's building until something happens. Pandora's box is already open.

Perhaps it'll be impossible for the world to ignore the fact that Israel is the one opening Pandora's box.
I know at least my hope is gone.

Such as taking out the trash that came from East Germany.

Attached: image.jpg (250x223, 7K)

hello friends, will not torture you too much

always your, polizei-kun

they should not insult the prophet of allah and the religion of peace if they do not wish to be threatened. repent now unbelievers before you are beheaded as fitting for the dhimmi!

lot's of jobs like this in Hamburg

janitors, middle-level hospital personnel, construction workers

germans are old and entitled everyone wants to be a teacher and work 60 hours

>Itt. German Neocons going full bigstate cuc k because some of their politicians who were in the pockets of the Russian mob got warnings

>USS Maine
>USS Liberty
>Lavon Affair
>Gulf of Tonkin
>muh Iraqi soldiers killing babies
>9/11
>muh WMDs in Iraq
>muh gas attacks in Syria
>muh Gulf of Oman
>alphabet agencies creating mass-shooters
>"Why are Americans so paranoid about false flags?"

user, why are you so antisemitic?

>Armlänge Abstandt

She didn't account for the knife.

Isn't the Left fond of reminding everyone that there's "no freedom from consequences" when it comes to speech? I realise that German laws and US laws might be drastically different with regard to what "free speech" is. However, the position the Left has taken on it is that anything that follows - legal or not - is a "consequence" and, therefore, justified.

So, all that said, maybe the take-away for these German politicians that are in fear for their lives is that it's just a fair "consequence" of their speech. And, maybe, they could stop actively working against the interests of their constituents and fellow countrymen?

How Germans used to execute people:

>But the prisoner being come to the place of
death, he was by the officers delivered to the
hangman, who entering his strangling fortification
with two grand hangmen more and their men, which
were come from the city of Liibeck, and another
town (which I cannot name) to assist their Ham-
burghian brother in this great and weighty work :
the drawbridge was drawn up, and the prisoner
mounted on a mount of earth, built high on purpose
that the people without may see the execution a
quarter of a mile round about : four of the hang-
man's men takes each of them a small halter, and
by the hands and the feet they hold the prisoners
extended all abroad lying on his back : then the
Arch-hangman, or the great Master of this mighty
business took up a wheel, much about the bigness of
one of the fore wheels of a coach : and first, having >
put off his doublet, his hat, and being in his shirt, as if he meant to play at tennis, he took the wheel,
and set it on the edge, and turned it with one hand like a top or a whirligig,

then he took it by the
spokes, and lifting it up with a mighty stroke he
beat one of the poor wretch's legs in pieces, (the
bones I mean) at which he roared grievously ; then
after a little pause he breaks the other leg in the
same manner, and consequently breaks his arms,
and then he stroke four or five main blows on
his breast, and burst all his bulk and chest in
shivers, lastly he smote his neck, and missing, burst
his chin and jaws to mammocks ; then he took the
broken mangled corpse, and spread it on the wheel,
and thrust a great post or pile into the nave or hole
of the wheel, and then fixed the post into the earth
some six foot deep, being in height above the
ground, some ten or twelve foot, and there the
carcass must lie till it be consumed by all-consuming
time, or ravening fowls.

Attached: Klassisches_Radern.png (1280x1262, 806K)

Totally misses the point.

Attached: image.jpg (250x242, 12K)

This is a top story on reddit with every non deleted comment saying "why would you be violent because you find immigrants violent?"

Pretty much the same reasoning as this thread, without jumping to the conclusion that maybe the communists are lying again :o

Fire rises.

You say that as if you are sitting on a gas can

.... that flag

Gulf of Tonkin is the only real false flag on that list. The rest is you being a sandnigger apologist

One just happened you stupid shit.

>t.

Attached: 1561025479048.png (309x256, 145K)

Before you Germans plunge headlong into an orgy of violence and bloodshed can you agree that Sarha Wagenknecht and Petry Frauke are both off limits. If you need to send them to a safe location there is plenty of room in my bed that I'd be happy to share.

Exactly, I'm just worried how many dimwitted normies are going to fall for these obvious lies.

These cunts might have also dug up old threats and brought them to light again in hopes of dissuading others that have similair plans for them. Nothing more spook like than letting your enemies know you're sort of aware of what they're doing; which is probably the case here. They're beginning to run scared and are trying to out others or make them reconsider their plans.

It doesn't matter if you believe that, all that matters is the message and the symbols. The AfD is doing a great job in pushing the Overton window further right, which can be seen by the reactions of some older parties. Unless you want to insinuate that everybody working in a party and joining a party and voting for a party is just part of a conspiracy, there are actual effects on society.

Reminder that destroying Iran is morally equivalent to destroying israel.

You are going to be burned alive if you don't repent.

>this world is going to be set on fire
youtube.com/watch?v=IKGRgiQj6LE

>fire-starters
youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

>The people that snap like dry twigs are the normies. Normies are fucking violent and very, very programmed. When that programming malfunctions it's real fucking bad. Something leftists are going to find out.

that is going to be some funny shit once their paradigm is revealed to be a giant crock of shit in such a way that even the most soiest of bois wont be able to rationalize away. I want to see them snap and have giant murder flash mobs to attack those responsible. there is nothing more dangerous than a useful idiot that finally gets he is the butt of the joke.

Attached: 1560665374225.jpg (750x694, 128K)

Destroy Iran= good
Destroy Israel= good
Based. We can't lose!