Do you think Iran is good?

A lot of people here seem to be defending Iran. It's one thing to just not want war, but another thing entirely do defend Iran and act like they're good guys. Do you like Iran?

strawpoll.me/18197179

Attached: download (16).png (297x170, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AaXCyUD7Z6o?t=256
mileswmathis.com/iran.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190604051906/http://mileswmathis.com/iran.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html
archive.li/4LL54
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
archive.fo/pw4ly
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
web.archive.org/web/20180824051152/https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
nypost.com/2016/06/04/how-ayatollah-khomeini-suckered-jimmy-carter/
archive.fo/M3ofD
globalresearch.ca/history-of-us-iran-relations-regime-change-and-the-islamic-state-in-1979-ayatollah-khomeini-an-instrument-of-u-s/5625574?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles
archive.fo/EIhLy
globalresearch.ca/the-real-iranian-hostage-crisis-a-cia-covert-op/5324385
archive.fo/WXgT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes muslims are good. Pol told me so.

I don’t really care. If they nuke Tel Aviv, they’d be good

Iran has not start a direct conflict in over 200 fucking years. Yes they have supported what some countries perceive as their enemies via proxy in defense of their own interests, but they have not invaded anyones sovereign land or meddled in elections abroad. They don't spend billions on air craft carries to patrol international waters as a reminder to smaller nations not to fuck around. So yes, I fail to see how Iran is the aggressor when your own nations military history is much more brutal.

What did Iran ever do to me? Nothing.

Why do retards keep spouting this?
Direct conflixt my ass. Your people (iranians, i know you are one nigger) have started prozy ward against the USA all pver thr globe. Stop using ayatollahs pasta. Shitskin.

I didn't ask if they were an "aggressor," I just wanted to know if you think they're generally a good country/government.

Good ruin somewhere else

>Yes muslims are good
No, but Iranians are.

Same shit different smell. Iranians are shitskins and muzzies. No difference.

Lol I'm not fucking Iranian, I just like to call countries on their bullshit. Any government that does MK ultra shit to their own citizens (and worse) does not deserve any respect. You're a blind, mentally ill retard. Take you abilify.

Iranians hate Arabs (I guess that's why you dislike them), and resent having Islam foisted upon them.

>Generally good

No, not the government at least. The majority of the people at least the younger generations. The government isn't that good if you compare them to a government like fucking Switzerland or Iceland or whatever. Good luck with your human rights if you're arrested and suspected of something they don't like. Overall though probably better than Saudi Arabia or the USA. Saudi Arabia, USA, NK and China are probably some of the worst offenders.

>Iranians hate Arabs

Not really true, maybe some but the younger generations are not full of hatred, they just want to get along with their lives without violence and blood

>t. Iranian sand nigger
Iranians are arabs who just changed their name kek

Mutt education lol

>t. Brown eyed iranian diaspora
Get baxk to your shithole sand boi

You will never be american, shitholer. How does it feel?

I have green eyes and I'm not Iranian. Most of my ancestry is Slavic. I am more just anti imperialist desu. Shame you're such a retarded white welfare cumskin you're too stupid to see the obvious. I hope you get hit by a truck one day

>Not really true
It was like the second thing everyone said to me when i went there. Part of "Do you know Parsi is not Arabic?"

Normally you shills aren't so obvious with your feigned retardation.

>You will never be american
That's right, sweeten him up by pointing out the good.

I'm conflicted, on one hand I reap the benefits of living in this society and in order to continue living here and thriving this evil nation must exist. On the other hand Iran hasn't provoked anyone and is being prodded and poked by the U.S and Israel into going to war. I believe in Karma, I'll leave it at that.

They’re Jews

Attached: C1F91A74-3F2A-4EAC-AA32-6F6E6B041080.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

the snake from the story of the bible allegedly comes from the part of Iran where the Ayatollah is from
oh and their flag looks like a red dragon
i'm pretty sure they're the bad guys at least in one way or another
not sure why they are so popular here lately might, mostly an antiwar thing?

Diaspora Iranians are anti-Muslim except maybe some Kurds in Sweden, maaaybe.
Iran itself has lots of anti-Muslim citizens, but their military has their political base which are basically boomers.

I was about to say this and that is why guy hates them
Mizrahi make up over 1/3rd of Israel and many Iranians have bigger noses than Ashekanzi/Sephardi, and Jews from the bible were in Persia and Babylon (part of Persia) so like, yea there is a lot of history so everyone gets emotional I guess? It is stupid especially the religion part.

Attached: 0_umbHRVBvx-dsCFtl_.jpg (960x637, 96K)

at this point it's probably whiter than the US

They threaten to kill you on a daily basis stupid. The fact that you don't know that doesn't negate it mr great satan

Oh - did they tell you that on TV or did you personally visited Iran and faced those threats?
well?

Basically it’s a region filled with mutts separated by a belief system

100%

I’m pretty sure they chant death to America every Friday.

Attached: 2F0C5A08-6765-403E-8DBF-09CE7A58576B.jpg (898x628, 77K)

Us government kills people every day, that's worse than hollow threats.

Attached: IMG_2056.jpg (495x487, 35K)

Youre a kike, youre a muslim of judaism, fucvk you kike.

You can leave now, bagelfucker

Iran is like America in some ways, yes. Not so sure about the mutt part though. They don't like dogs, they like cats... that is not very American at all. But the degeneracy and decay they have in common.

No, I was in Iraq though for a year and don't want others to have to go to a shit hole for a bunch of shit bags in D.C.
Whom are now owned by most oil companies.
Only Middle-easterners I've ever meet that aren't total scum bags where the Kurds.
Actually treated their woman and kids and even occupying forces with respect.

Iranians have 'purity' police that walk around waiting for someone to make a minor offence to the make believe friend Muhammad. Public executions are common, hacking people's limbs off are normal. All in their shit god's name.

Is Iran ass backwards, yes. Is it any one's duty to police another country. FUCK NO.
Are there a bunch of oddities going on with the attacked oil tankers?
Damn right. If they where targeting and attacking them, it wouldn't just stop the second a bunch of bullshit was called out on MSM from the net. Iran would still be attacking every ship near their waters.

It still looks like a Mossad drone sold by the U.S. or CIA popped off hellfires where ever their jew controllers are pointing them.
Are all Jew's bad. No, just the shit stains in control.

>>In short I'm not Defending, I'm letting you know there's no point in going. It's a waste of time, money and lives. You want an industrial war machine? Go your fucking self and endure.

Iran has never bothered me, but Israel has. Iran also beats Israel's ass so Iran is pretty based in my books. I hope they get nukes and drop them on Israel. Fuck kikes.

"Iran" as it exists today is the result of the coup in the 70's that USA orchestrated.

Iran before that was a modern Western-style democracy.

USA / CIA installed the Shah of Iran. Ever since then the country has been an islamist state.

And even after THAT the USA is still trying to do another coup on them.

Jesus boys!

fulfilling the dream of stupid mutts to die for Israel is always a good thing.

>Iran before that was a modern Western-style democracy.
>implying being a kiked (((western))) ''democracy'' is a good thing
stay cucked faggot

Only retards think Iran is good

Attached: AB1C2B2E-234D-41D5-B566-FD0F5476DAB7.jpg (720x702, 61K)

>They threaten to kill you on a daily basis stupid
That is good for them but i still do not want a war with Iran as i see it as a war for Israel. Iran is not attacking or invading us, there is no self defense in attacking Iran rather the Neo-cons want us to attack Iran (for the benefit of Israel).
>The fact that you don't know that doesn't negate it mr great satan
Iran is not a Government which i am a fan of (i preferred Iraq under Saddam vs a Muslim Theocracy but i still do not want war with Iran.

Well, they are better than ksa.

Sup heeb

youtu.be/AaXCyUD7Z6o?t=256

i have on problem with anyone in the middle east. the only country we should have boots in the ground is, is mexico

You know you can dislike Iran without wanting to go to war with them right?

A country is not it's government. Wars are fought between governments.

Based and checked

Doesn’t mean you should.

You can also like them and watch them get bombed. This thread kinda sucks dont u think

No war although i think we should overwhelm them with our airforce for proudly shooting down american drones. put some of the military budget to work and bomb an arrogant government. the people of iran arent bad but the government is. drop a few bombs on them and their proxies no boots on the ground.

>t. Brown eyed
>Implying

Attached: 1560370609170.png (826x561, 91K)

... because da tee vee told you?

LOL imagine a common friday there...

" hey, muhammid, you going to the death-chanting after the public execution? "

" Allah wills it"

>No war although
Military action against another Country is war which in turn will require boot on the ground combat (in which Americans will die).
>for proudly shooting down american drones
Why should America have the right to fly over another Countries airspace? if another Country did that to us we would proudly shoot them down for it.
>drop a few bombs on them and their proxies no boots on the ground
Which in turn requires boots on the ground.

Look I know Firanja is going to be an oppressive Islamic theocracy soon but that doesn't mean I want to live in one. Cool your heels Mehmet

Are they trying to invade USA? No? Guess they're not so bad.

>A lot of people here seem to be defending Iran.
We Respect SOVEREIGNTY.
We are also NOT brain dead boomers that will be tricked into more WAR for KIKES Yinon Plan.

>Do you think Iran is good?
their values are better than the degenerate US culture that now celebrates 10 TRANS BOYS etc

Attached: 1558296278866.png (618x598, 295K)

>Both Ayatollahs are part of the crypto-Jewish Komnene family.
>The same Jewish family that has controlled Iran since the 4th century.
>The Pahlavis were also Komnenes.
>The Persian Cossack Brigade was used for “special operations” and had Russian officers.
>Reza Pahlavi was a backer of Iranian Zionists.
>Ernest Perron was Mohammed Pahlavi’s gay lover and handler for MI6.
>In 1978 Jewish leaders in Paris praised the Ayatollah Khomeini’s planned revolution.
>Beverly Hills is full of Persian Jews.
>Ayatollah Khomeini studied Gnostic Mysticism. He was also an asset of the CIA and MI6 who orchestrated the 1979 revolution.
>Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is Jewish.

mileswmathis.com/iran.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20190604051906/http://mileswmathis.com/iran.pdf

Ahmadinejad is a Jew
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html
archive.li/4LL54

It's better than Israel

The US supported Khomeini before the revolution as a counter balance to the USSR.
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
archive.fo/pw4ly
washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
web.archive.org/web/20180824051152/https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/11/19/cia-curried-favor-with-khomeini-exiles/9cc0073c-0522-44e8-9eb8-a0bd6bd708d1/?utm_term=.cb8138287000
nypost.com/2016/06/04/how-ayatollah-khomeini-suckered-jimmy-carter/
archive.fo/M3ofD
globalresearch.ca/history-of-us-iran-relations-regime-change-and-the-islamic-state-in-1979-ayatollah-khomeini-an-instrument-of-u-s/5625574?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&utm_medium=related_articles
archive.fo/EIhLy

Iranian shows US documents proving the CIA orchestrated the Islamic Revolution to destabilize the Carter Administration and block the USSR from Iran.
globalresearch.ca/the-real-iranian-hostage-crisis-a-cia-covert-op/5324385
archive.fo/WXgT

No. It's a shithole.

Small brain: attack on Saudi tankers has nothing to do with us
Big brain: attack on Saudi tankers deserves retaliation
Galaxy brain: attack on Saudi tankers attack on all Americans

I'm convinced Bolton's had an erection ever since this attack happened and he doesn't want to go back to impotence

>degenerate
Iran has the second highest rate of male to female sex change operations, behind Thailand.

Oh those wacky Shias

>if i spout bullshit about iran being run by seekrit jews, i can get Jow Forums on board for the coming war
Unironically kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_rights_in_Iran

> Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand

Iranian "men" love tranny dick.

They sure do

Attached: TonguesInvolved.jpg (450x344, 32K)

so they force homosexuals to castrate themselves, if they want to continue their gay life. based.

its still NOT celerbrated behavior.

There was a Persian chick in high school who was smoking hot. They're a-okay in my book.

not the issue. the issue is that whether western or Islamic, usa has a hate-boner for iran. because of...

wait for it...

THE JEWS

The UK has large internal problems we need to fix. here. I do not want war with Iran right now. It will only give our government excuses to play tricks with us at home using special wartime rules as an alibi.

Attached: 1522548671859.png (7087x7087, 475K)

It's a sex change, not chemically or only physically castrating them for the purpose of anti degeneracy. It's more about normalizing homo behavior. You can put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig. You can put an Iranian in a dress, it is still a faggot.

>islam

No thanks

The people seem pretty cool, the government is obviously fucked though.

the only proper response is pic related

Attached: 1557615426600m.jpg (1024x722, 97K)

imagine being so wrong about basic historical facts then using them to sperge

I don't give a fuck.
Iran is a sovereign state and no third country is allowed to interfere in its affairs.

Fuck Isreal.

>seekrit jews
Kike detected. And no I don't want war, just stop idolizing these kikes and their barbaric psuedo-Islamic hellhole.

They're pissing off the Saudis so they're OK in my book.

Fuck the USG

I hate Islamic states but I don’t want to go to war with Iran.

Fuck Muslims no

Second this.
Fuck Israel and leave Iran alone.

I wonder if it matters to you the 'Death to America' and 'Death to Americans' are 2 different thing. They're not chanting death to you, the people. Else the 3 million diaspora and god knows how many millions of tourists would've at least tried to bag themselves some American.

Iran is good as long as it pisses you faggots off

Persians are based, what have they ever done to me that I should hate or even dislike them? They're the only ones standing up to ZOG and literal jihadist.

They hate Jews which is good enough for me.

They also hate whites though.

Iran should be nuked along with the rest of the middle east.
Iranians are muslim fanatics just like the other shitskins.

How's Yemen going Abdul?

Attached: 1560670517789.jpg (990x1028, 173K)

Did you know that Hitler loved them? Iran litteraly means "Land of the Aryans".

Attached: Screenshot (12).png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Muslims are bad yes, but Jews are worse. They are the ones running the show, they are the ones responsible for clown world.

>They hate whites.
Obviously you don't know which country we're talking about.

Yet are the only nation giving the middle finger to the people trying to genocide whites. Even though its not for that reason, its an ally sort of thing.

Yes, I know. I also know that they changed their name specifically because the Nazis asked them to.
But things have changed. That was under the monarchy. Since the coup against the shah, they have embraced an anti-white agenda.
As long as they do not attempt to disrupt or harm Western society, we shouldn't worry about them, but that doesn't mean we should condone their anti-white rhetoric.

no rebuttal detected on your part.

If you say so

Attached: 1FB40B06-0F29-4928-8C8C-EA98A6B57385.jpg (720x488, 86K)

Definitely whiter than Americans

Attached: 1559564154197.jpg (660x437, 64K)

Attached: the prophet(PBUH).jpg (474x266, 20K)