WESTERN CIVILIZATION BTFO

>How the Greek Philosophy was adapted from Indian Philosophy timesofindia.indiatimes.com/blogs/desires-of-a-modern-indian/how-the-greek-philosophy-was-adapted-from-indian-philosophy/ Don't you know that the ancient Greek philosophers borrowed heavily from ancient Indian thought? Why are Europeans always stealing the ideas of other cultures and taking credit for themselves?

Attached: 1557518361267.png (884x453, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_period
sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/rv09073.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
youtu.be/l3fULYeqgQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito
youtu.be/OzZq6DqtzHo
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your earliest Philosophy, from which all Indian Philosophy begins, is the Rig Veda. The Rig Veda was brought to India by the Aryans. And like Indra (in the RV) they had blonde hair and blue eyes. India BTFO.

Cringe

>Aryans were Nordicucks
HAHAHAHAHAHQHAHAHAHA

Attached: images (14).jpg (327x316, 19K)

its true, wh*Toids are dumb as fuck

You can fake laugh all you want poo. But the truth is indias 'glorious' spiritual tradition was given to them by whites. this is agreed on not just by white scholars but indian scholars as well. So its the other way around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_period

Even PC wikipedia says it.

Nothing in Kikepedia says that they were cumskins kek get fucked, mayo.

Kangz

Attached: JPEG image 12.jpg (800x608, 68K)

Yes it does shitskin. And the Aryans that brought the Vedas to India were of the Indo-European variety, not Indo-Iranian.

At any rate, the real achievement of the white (aryan) race was the modern era. You can philosophize and pray all you want. But the achievements of whites 1700+ were so far above anything made on Earth before, we may as well be gods.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 1.07.12 AM.png (640x232, 127K)

That is all a bunch of bullshit. They were Central Asian at best. You have nothing to prove it and all of your fake wh*toid science has been disproven a million times over. The OG disproval was with the defeat of Hitler. Kek.

>Achievements of Whites 1700+
What achievements? Kek stealing robbing raping and murdering? That's all whitoids did and got lucky and rich off stolen money. It's all crashing down hard now though and mayoskins are on the path to Extinction while India and China are rising to the stars.

Yes, they were. Before they mixed with onge/abbo pajeets. Not even caste system prevented them from getting mongreled with missing links.

>>What achievements? Kek stealing robbing raping and murdering? That's all whitoids did and got lucky and rich off stolen money. It's all crashing down hard now though and mayoskins are on the path to Extinction while India and China are rising to the stars.

We've been in the stars here for a while now, just said hi to the Chinese recently, still waiting for you in your diarrhea rocket.

Bro, you just posted cringe.

False
No you retard it's the WE WUZZING pinkskins who are cringe
You're not in the stars you're in your mommy's basement jacking off to Asian women, cumskin.

WE WUZ PLATO N POO SIRS

WE WUZ PYTHAGORAS N SHEEEEIIT

Attached: condoms-too-big-for-indian-men-by-damian-grammaticus-bbc-37993798.png (500x385, 103K)

poo

India is the most advanced countries, where else are people of alternative lifestyle treated some well?

Attached: LGBT-protest_20180730_630_630.jpg (630x421, 39K)

Indra got ousted by BLACK BVLL KRISHNA a long time ago friend

should be in jail
at least no more faggotry

Rigveda 9.73.5

which translation?

>Rig Veda, tr. by Ralph T.H. Griffith, [1896], at sacred-texts.com
sacred-texts.com/hin/rigveda/rv09073.htm

>His translation of the Rigveda follows the text of Max Müller's six-volume Sanskrit edition.
there you go
Find another version please preferably post colonial and indigenous ones, I'm searching Advaita vedanta sites

Attached: 6FE6ED68-ACE5-4F8E-B966-214DFEB55EA6.jpg (659x609, 98K)

Bengali Brahmins show ~73% R1a ancestry.

Yeah, its totaly not that Alexanders conquest and diadochi kingdoms contacts with east brought hellenic culture that pajeets cheerfully adopted. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism

alex died childless
only greeks we encountered are scattered settlers from iran
LOL it's like gayreeks took our culture

*after and during mauryas

>/timesofindia.indiatimes

indian source WE WUZing
poos clap throwing fecal stains around

>indian source
more like jew source

>our culture

Attached: Dirty-Indian.jpg (618x425, 331K)

youtu.be/l3fULYeqgQ4

Attached: Bakhtiari children.jpg (640x640, 90K)

seethe harder krokodilkhor

>Dyaus Pita
>Zeus
>Diespiter
>Jupiter

I was talking about greco-buddhism since he posted it.
our culture are nearly same, only a time and space apart

Indians are mixed with the negrito

????
those are aussies and your ploynesians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrito

Attached: Reinhard wine.jpg (262x192, 8K)

Indians are white, so whats up with these retarded posts?

You'll noticed mongoloids and negroids basically have the same nose.

Attached: Schwarzer3.jpg (299x450, 20K)

only pakis and all muslims are WHITE
so they should all go to UK and CANADA by droves
PEACE IN OUR TIME

Attached: Schwarzer2.jpg (450x450, 25K)

don't bring 18th century cranial racism shit here man

I will.

STAHP IT

Attached: Chad.jpg (539x398, 49K)

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: ReallyPepe.jpg (300x250, 72K)

the fuck?

lol, i was in a similar situation with a korean girl and her mom. got both pregnant and bailed. saw the mom aa couple years later and she was a drug addict.

>ancient India was white
Nordicist wuzzing. Samples from pre-Vedic post-IE period still cluster with Indians and Pakistanis.

Attached: 1560627476898.png (1218x757, 140K)

Attached: 1560628641253.jpg (4740x5335, 3.92M)

Attached: 1560976010584.png (1412x2744, 2.8M)

based

>Greek philosophers adapt shitskin way of thought
Ok

PAY DEBNTS

Dont listen to these whitoids indians are based

so are greeks :)

They literally did.
See , middle bottom, about what Greeks and Romans thought of Indians.

Err misquoted

>SEETHING turdskins

Attached: 1561024209025.png (680x570, 636K)

lay off the memeflag cunt, I have a blocker so can't read your post

mutts pontificate ITT.

you are welcome to shit on this designated thread
Should I turn on some desi music?

youtu.be/OzZq6DqtzHo

They were, 'Veda' has the same root as the word 'video', both mean to demonstrate, teach, or show something hence veda = education material, video = showing material. The Indo-European connection is not a controversy among academics.

ffs cunt lay off the petrol!

You know we actually had to invent a form of petrol that didn't release toxic fumes so that Abbos wouldn't gas themselves to death. I'd feel bad for them but it's just the way they are.

Attached: Helios Chariot.jpg (750x896, 274K)

Shut up you fucking toilet, we had our philosophy made here before we crushed you, your articles are fake and your pride is the unfounted egotism of a poo.

Can't you just ride the emus?
Let the abbos huff gasoline to death!
We did it with the elephants why can't you tie some emus on a chariot?

Leafs are harbinger of destruction

>times of India

stop sperging faggot!
I was lengi'ng that cunt not you!
and Alex was a ma*edonian nigger who killed his own dad and fucked up athenian democracy, prob. fucked his own mother too like Nero

Calm down Pajeet or we'll be forced to do pic related again

Attached: pptg70Ffeo1qg9aeso1_1280.jpg (1280x913, 233K)

WE

See that computer you're on? White man invented that.
See that screen you're looking at? White man invented it.
See the internet you're browsing? White man invented it.
See the world wide web? White man invented it.
See the electricity that powers all of it? White man discovered it.

Damn son. It's almost like white man invented almost everything in the modern world. Even the language you're talking right now was invented by whites.

WUZ

It's what literally happened.

ARYA's

AND SHIEEEET IN THE STREETS

FOOK OFF MONGOL

Even the language you're talking right now was invented by whites.

[spoiler]Sanskrit was too[/spoiler]

To be fair the inventions of zero and numerals came during a time when India was relatively admixed.

Attached: Indo-European.jpg (786x487, 79K)

Aryans were White dumbass Pajeet
youtu.be/XSVZB3zJ35I

I have petrol for you, my Abo friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamnaya_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland

You're a literal Abo

white is an ethnopolitical term coined during early 1800s for votes and shit, for marking the WASp, french and other cunts.
It's literal we wuzzrey

>Aryans = nordicism
>hurr durr

Poos = retarded. Your whole country is a loo.

thanks chankoro
but you can keep it, may help you during winter

I wouldnt bow to some stupid computer science lazy unwashed nervous retarded POO if he had the gumption to try and raise a gun to my head.
Funfact, he couldnt lift it all the way because his diet of poptarts and donuts could not sustain the needed muscle to lift a weapon.
Indians are feminized faggots and i wish they would stay the fuck out of this country.

so, what about Hitler-sama?
how's he viewed in mainstream Austrian media?

False. Don't spout Marxist shit here dumbass Abbo.

White means European. And "European" is a more legitimate and genetically sound racial group than "Indian" or "Jewish" or "Arab". It's all just basic genetics, Abo.

Attached: 1556371602054.png (481x515, 20K)

Agreed.
Agreed 100%

I'm not a poo btw. Just a normal human being visiting this God forsaken shithole crawling to the brink with shitskin mudslimes and hindoodoos.

>Poo trying to be cute using gay ass anime slang 16 year old girls used to use in 2012.
Cringe and poopilled.

Aw shit the paki vpnnigger is here!

Thay admire him like a god. Hitler is viewed as god.

Pakis are the same shitskin race as you. How do you cope with such a huge fact? That the racial group you consider subhuman is the exact same brown shit as you?

based

Attached: Ganesha_Basohli_miniature_circa_1730_Dubost_p73.jpg (663x899, 189K)

Figure out how to not live in abject squalor

you wouldn't bow down because the abdominal fat from Burger King would get in your way ameriki.

Do Isarelis still kvetch?