Is this level of racism acceptable Jow Forums?

twitter.com/incorrectjeon/status/1141330350850768897

Attached: backless_vectorized.png (380x475, 514K)

Attached: 1499672966011.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

I-is that a garbage compactor?

Attached: 1470464687511s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

Poseidon protect us ! Neptune, come to our aid ! Let all the sporting creatures of the deep, feast on the dark flesh of the invader !

Attached: MigrantReceptionCommittee.jpg (721x450, 83K)

pls explane how this user can eat that ass

The Black Plague

Attached: black death jews.jpg (1298x674, 282K)

I wished the same thing... No that's more cultural enrichment heading to Europe. Have fun.

So what was racist about it?

Also thanks for the reminder that k-pop fans are lunatic-tier in their fanaticism. Imagine caring about effeminate gook pop so much it's the most important thing in your life. Hah.

Kpop stans on Twitter are worse than jews and niggers...

"Racist" it's not racist just because a bunch of fangirls are shitting themself because their favorite Korean band got dissed

Why do you think racism is wrong?

if only

What's with all the short haired girls bands in Korea?

All levels of racism are acceptable and encouraged. Next!

nothing's worse than a nigger

Apparently those faggots can’t deal with the banter

Holy shit these people are fucking loons, how the fuck is any of that racist? God what the fuck happened to the world

north korean proxy is god meme tier.

Gooks are the butthurtest of Asians, no wonder Japanese and Chinese treat k*reans like dogs. They are the niggers of Asia. They are simultaneously the most violent and the the most gay.

Nigger get this shit out of this board. I am fucking offended because the jokes were lame. Fuck K-pop and fuck British humour.

Attached: 1549885230489.png (500x500, 58K)

I would just like to ask, who the fuck scuba dives with a hat on?

imagine being this mad about a bunch of faggots

Attached: hoes-mad.png (600x525, 37K)

I've always been curious on what can make an individual such a mindless drone? They draw their ideals from the approval of others and not a self governing moral compass. This would explain why some individuals are easier to manipulate than others. Usually these people that draw from the approval of others are those that end up in cults or fall prey to all sorts manipulation such as prostitution sex trafficking and what not.

But the real question is what causes an individual to adopt such a flawed approach to life? Could be genetic? If so what marker does it fall under, could it be SNPs that affect leadership like rs4950? Is it possibly a nurture aspect where they're raised to adopt the herds approval? So many question about such important topics, it's a wounder they haven't been thoroughly investigated yet...

jews

Can you tell what she left at home?

Her ass

How's the great leader doing?

this

He's the supreme leader himself

Imagine getting butthurt over that video, yikes

Good goyim,watch sing and dance on tel-avivision.

Attached: north korea reacting to kpop.jpg (784x1024, 97K)

Probaly a mix of genetics nurture and the standard reinforcement of beliefs by repetition.