There is no free will

The future is connected to the past. Everything has been done before. We are all just NPCs in someone else’s MMORPG.

Attached: 1043499E-B24D-4C57-8711-1426F5A87EE2.jpg (1536x553, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TriumphOfTheWillgermanTriumphDesWillens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let Jesus into your heart Shlomo.

Attached: 1556989165517.png (640x641, 880K)

Will Triumphs

archive.org/details/TriumphOfTheWillgermanTriumphDesWillens

Attached: 1557924350458.png (500x655, 179K)

>Queen dies in October
The ravens will starve.

>There is no free will
>I may choose to belive in this or not
>Choosing is part of free will
Oy vey, its a paradox

>Inb4
>Your freedoms has nothing to do with determinism, its all decided
Kys and prove youre not a slave to liebnitz

>he doesn't know about actual random quantum events
Free will actually exists

>choosing is free will

Wrong.

Every choice you make is predicated on preceding events. Your choices are an inescapable reaction to everything that has happened before. The choices you make are always the only choicea you could have ever made. They are predetermined. There is no free will. It is an illusion.

Trump curse, it was her spies that started the muhRussia BS.

>Everything has been done before.
This reminds me of the exact M.O. pattern the Shills have been doing on these boards for endless months:
>Tag-team a thread within minutes of each other
>Reaffirm scripted rhetoric of (Pic)
>Switch proxies &/or have colleague step in when challenged too hard
>collectively NEVER meet user's challenge----but flip to script of calling user a "Kike"-----and failing that.....change the topic
>rinse & repeat
Now every new fag and seasoned lurker KNOWS the Shills I am talking about

Attached: ShareFagAgain.jpg (937x623, 168K)

If the queen dies in October I’m going to freak

Checked
Good catch, user.

That's a logical fallacy for two reasons.
1. In a complex system, as more time passes, the impact of small parametrical changes increases exponentially. The system becomes more and more unpredictable. Thus, even if free will wasn't real, actions are unpredictable for a human mind, making free will a de facto rule to live by.
2. The universe, at the quantum level, isn't deterministic. Actual random event happen. We don't know the impact it has on our level, but it's definitely not null.

Attached: 3F6D3EA9-4CF1-4752-85E2-79E436C2D16E.jpg (444x444, 70K)

>There is no free will
This doesn't mean you can't fully experience a choice, fucking satanist.

If to take the matrix basic premise that its all an illusion and we are in a cognitive illusion, and its is decided for us who we will be in our """life""" or decart's radical idea that we are just a process of thought and created or given or sensational world, you still able to choose if you will act in it or not. Thus even if we are nothing but a "bunch of somethings", you still can be a "bunch of somethings" the best you can or the worst, or just passive, your choise

>it's predetermined.
So what?
You are made up of non living things. you cannot refute that these non living things or atoms have their own will. You are alive be because the world wants you to be. Your will is a part of will of the world that made you.

Insurance files losers. Get to work.

God damnit this hits me hard. It feels like my life summed up. I have deja vu all the time and it fucks with me and my choices. But then I always feel like I make the choice I was aupppses to make, no matter if it lead me to heartache, physical pain, or ruin. It’s always fucking me and I feel trapped. I stopped smoking weed thinking being sober would make this “cloud”-like feeling go away but it’s only gotten worse

That's weird. As long as I can remember, at least a dozen loops, I've picked a red M&M out of the bag I open this night first.
Tonight it was green.

what do you mean?

This. Free will is a neurotic concept when you realize we are just the cells of earth. Its like a red blood cell thinking it has free will while delivering blood to your heart over and over until it dies.

Which m&m deserves to breed user

I thought there was a board for philosophy, /lgbt/, right?

The Matrix is a saturn, Neo. That saturnis our enemy.
When you're inside, you look around, what do you see?
Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very
minds of people we're trying to save, but until we do, these
people are still a part of that saturn and that makes them
our enemy. You have to understand that most of these people
are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so
inured, so hopelessly dependent on the SATURN that they
will fight to protect it. Were you listening to me, Neo? Or
were you looking at the woman in the red dress?

Attached: free three will.jpg (1520x1080, 957K)

Nigga we do have free will, if we didn’t how would complexity ever rise past a certain point? Look up the holographic principle and tensor networks, it all makes sense from there. The universe is like this Escher painting, the farther you go out the more complexity rises and the universe creates more space. The universe can not be a loop since complexity demands time to be diffuse.

Attached: 2A78E544-20DF-40D9-B13A-C178D640D54B.jpg (850x844, 192K)