The Man Crisis

How can men be convinced to re-enter society these days? Birth rates have been falling drastically for several years, and women over 30 are being doomed to living life as emcels. If society is ever to recover from this troubling trend, something must change. Fast.

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-21-23-41-38~2.png (1080x1061, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V64MdpIfawI&t=
relampagofurioso.com/2016/07/28/todays-dystopia-is-the-result-of-womens-suffrage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd be happy to re-enter if there were no more ghosting thots that cheat.

We need someone to teach us how to be men

Attached: Commission.med-3x2.jpg (2400x1600, 370K)

wth is emcel?

stop spamming this thread already.

>OY VEY WOMEN, DONT HAVE KIDS YOUNG, HAVENT YOU HEARD MOTHERS ARE THE MOST UNHAPPY WOMEN, GET THAT CAREER GIRL YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL, KIDS AT 35 IS FINE
>What? Men dont want women over 30 when they're looking to start a family? Oh no that sucks. Good luck with your IVF downsy baby

Attached: 1556044179236.jpg (893x622, 112K)

>Females not settling down early enough
>Blame males

they forgot to write a "white man"

>How can men be convinced to re-enter society these days?
Make society worth re-entering

Can somebody explain this to me, how exactly can a man "abandon" society? You become a hermit in a cave? When somebody works, has his own house, pays his bills but doesn't have a roastie in his life does that mean he doesn't participate in society? Why? Are the men in OP's pic still childish if they had to work for their consoles? Why would people say somebody is not part of society when they fucking work and pay taxes? What kind of fucking logic is that? I don't have to "re-enter" society because I'm already in it despite what some solipsist whores might think.

It's to shame men into marrying used up women who slept around and still expected a man to write a check against her. A lot of men also know that most marriages end in divorce and that the men gets fucked over every which way. Mostly because they see their own fathers go through it.

>still childish if they had to work for their consoles
I believe that the point is that most men are devoted to hobbies and not to roasties etc. that's why they cry because we don't need them anymore

Lower the age of consent. You know in your heart it's the only way. Swallow the sparkly pill.

Fix women.

Fix the education system first. They are being indoctrinated at an early age now.

> Mostly because they see their own fathers go through it.
DING DING DING
Watched my mom leave my dad at home with me and my 3 other siblings so she could go out and party. She divorced him, disappeared for two years, and then spent the next ten years trying to take custody away from him, and slandering his name in court calling him a drug dealer and user(which were all lies as the court ordered a drug test that he passed)

My dad is a fucking saint, and I swear I’ll never let a woman treat me the way my mother treated my dad

quads of truth

>whaaaaaa i’m the first and only guy this has happened to
grow some fucking balls dude. lack of them is probably what caused the problem in the first place.

Nice quads famalam

Attached: 1537090294826.jpg (334x506, 42K)

I've got nothing to really gain and everything to lose participating in the clown world so why would I bother?

Typical gynocentric brainwashed twat. It’s always the man’s fault, right? Fucking cuck faggot.

this. Only Lolis can save us Manchildren.

Nothing less.

Attached: 1548488860840.gif (540x400, 348K)

You don't. The men that are half-ways decent already married the women that are half-ways decent and everybody else get's left in a ditch. The real question is how do you convince the men who make 100k+ with IT/Software Engineering jobs to raise a family rather than live comfortably forever.

It's a term women use to feel like they're in the same shitty situation as incels after riding the cock carousel.

Not going to, the reason is exactly articles like that.

Make it worth it. Men have nothing to gain and everything to lose. It's an uphill battle in a torrential downpour from the first step.

This is such bullshit. It’s the ((media’s)) fault and Jow Forums knows it summerfag.
>get a career women, work hard for your career first
>it’s mens fault that womyn won’t have kids!
Not sure anyone falls for this.

Push that bullshit right up your cock you unfuckable unlovable retard. Acting like a fucking whiny little bitch makes everything look like your fault. Even when it’s not.

It’s new logic

Have sex

Attached: goddess.webm (582x738, 1.98M)

Their just mad that men don't play the Russian Roulette known has having a modern social life. Anybody who pays attention knows how rigged being a young male is if you're not the Top 10% of attractive males. The only way to win is to not even play. That makes people pissed-mad.

Attached: hypocrisy of incel.png (1623x509, 60K)

Attached: incel.png (1171x500, 92K)

why should i? ive taken the blackpill and now i just play vidya with the lads every night and a gay old time, good luck trying to save what you call this joke of a "civilization"

Attached: 1552859672374.jpg (986x797, 568K)

Ok, prepare your anus then, because I am going in dry

valid post

criminalize abortion

socially stigmatize divorce, enable prejudice against divorced women (jobs etc), and throw military-grade roadblocks on the path to divorce that makes it more difficult and costly for women to initiate divorce

change custody laws

the list goes on, but this has been in the works for 40 years and there isn't some switch you can flip to make it right. our generation has been tainted, probably permanently. and good for those who made it work, but don't act like those who haven't are just simply losers and that's the end of it.

The legal system is so heavily stacked against fathers these days that any male in western society would have to be literally insane to have children.

Id rather shoot my head off than pay taxes to this european hellscape.

Attached: 2a9c22b8a64cc182892db68ac3da45eb.png (548x510, 509K)

Roastie detected.

>man up
yawn

tl;dr take away their rights
i agree

you live in a satanic hive, breed or you will be
persecuted until you do.

Attached: beehiveart.jpg (601x778, 523K)

"rights"

you even calling it that shows you have been brainwashed,

the fact that you say it's common doesn't help your case

as someone said in a previous thread
we're overpopulated
automation will take a lot of filler jobs over
normies not reproducing is a good thing
if you can get yours, do it, let everyone else burn

Talk about butthurt.

Attached: 1541591002771.jpg (1384x855, 197K)

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

You couldn’t sound more like a pussy even if you were bitching about pms while eating a tub of ice cream and watching sex and the city. Even worse, you’ve gone cunty little faggot route. I can just picture you rolling your eyes and waving your limp wrist.

Attached: 1553428400837.jpg (596x544, 126K)

I don’t have a case you twinkle toed cocksucker. I’m telling you about reality. If you don’t act like a fucking man a woman is going to destroy you. And yes, that’s your fucking fault.

>flag
lol didnt read. thx for the (You)

the picture is right in a way, but back in the day when women hit the wall they were already mothers and caregivers. that gave them a sense of purpose and value, now with that part gone suddenly there's a void which becomes the wall they hit

Abolish alimony, make paternity test mandatory, change divorce laws so that stuff the couple owns is divided according to who contributed what percentage of income over the course of the marriage.
I'm not getting into a legal contract which can left me financially fucked with no wrongdoing on my end.

nice copypasta

holy fuck. savage. no wonder so many women can be heartless cunts. thanks kraut user for posting.

kill yourself

Attached: 1518116829590.png (583x822, 50K)

re ddit is that way —> sweetheart.

Attached: 1498189753844.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

We need to reaffirm the holiness and importance of family. The foundation of the family is the marriage.

We need to raise our kids to act like adults and be mature as adults much earlier. Women should be married off when they can bear children, and men should seek marriage when they can handle the responsibility.

We need to turn to God. The Bible is called that for a reason, and Jesus is real. The Bible is packed with wisdom and it's rich with history.

Kek blesses all who speak the truth.

Stale bread, but true. I'm late thirties and my generation was so Jewed. I remember being told to enjoy youth, do whatever you want, go to a party college, don't have kids until career established, etc. What it all added up to is get drunk, high, party and be deathly afraid of responsibility or anything that will truly fulfill you in life.
I vaguely remember seeing this stupid message board when it was new, and concluding that it was for the bottomest basement dwellers, and left not to return except as an electionfag. I now ponder how my life might be different had I stuck around long enough to fall in the trap. If only I knew then what I know now. Oh well, zoomers are a promising breed, and much more prepared for the racewar to come.

it's been two years and this article still makes me crack up.
Enjoy the wall ladies. Those "childish men" turned to video games because your standards are unrealistic and they weren't willing to play your game anymore. You aren't going to have kids later in life, you just aren't going to have kids period.

Attached: 30 year old kills self.png (656x935, 282K)

Fuck off stick Jew. Lower working ages

I know how we can solve it! Let's make the same stupid thread day in and day out forever and masturbate onto the computer screen while smearing our own feces on our faces!

Oh, OP has that covered? Hm...

its ok wh*Te countries solved childish men (aka wh*Te men) problem by importing MUSLIM and BLACK BULLS

Attached: 1531897851128.jpg (600x800, 106K)

Attached: 1553937526519.jpg (923x1600, 311K)

it's natural selection at work. everything is as it should be. there are genetic flags which predispose people to seek mates early or late in life. for whatever reason, this generation has more "late life maters" than past generations.

You can start by going online and filling out a job application so you have a chance to work with me at Walmart! I've been working here for over 15 years and I can most definatley show you the ropes!!!

Attached: 20190111_072615.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

Make it worth it for them. If you chip away at the reasons for men to participate in society and become responsible adults by slowly taking away the rewards for doing so then how can you be surprised that men don't participate.

If every day you reduce an employees salary would you then be surprised if one day he stops showing up for work? Start celebrating men for the things they do for their friends and family, then more men will start emulating them.

Attached: 1497540717136.jpg (795x855, 364K)

Why the fuck would I want to enter society?

Attached: 1488364835120.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

it would be easy to blame women for this but the fact is that many men are just as bad as women would anyone of you date s-o-y boy?
youtube.com/watch?v=V64MdpIfawI&t=

Attached: 1555839485771.jpg (960x700, 85K)

.Today’s dystopia is the manifestation of the Anglo female’s psychology: materialism, solipsism, gossip, and covetousness permeate the land. It seems to many like there’s something that’s just not quite right, but the masses can’t figure it out so they look to political demagogues to fix their problems. The political class only betrays them and serves their real master – the female voter – while pilfering from the tax dollar trough.

Attached: 1535228316238.jpg (2000x2000, 771K)

Attached: 1537115138637.jpg (522x1001, 163K)

relampagofurioso.com/2016/07/28/todays-dystopia-is-the-result-of-womens-suffrage/

>emcel
What is that even supposed to mean?
seething

Attached: why millenials rent instead of buying.jpg (450x1045, 393K)

Attached: 1469551838689.png (1344x628, 722K)

You ever notice how women never have to take responsibility for anything? Despite the fact that every problem in the west can be traced to their childish selfishness.

Attached: 1541594915971.jpg (900x1493, 426K)

I did, but innawoods because no caves

Attached: same-scene-two-views.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

want to be happy? find a women you can dominate..marry her..have sex slave..

Combo of a few things.

Education system is almost universally based around female models of learning. Very little actual hands on learning that boys thrive on. Also, teaching short term memorization for multiple choice tests that are more tests about how much you can remember for a few hours than actual critical learning.

Finally, the overall wage for young 20 somethings is in the toilet. Full time work at decent pay and benefits has become massively rare for most.

I'd rather wait for sexbots, no law issues

Attached: 1556401462389.jpg (750x704, 357K)

Attached: 1545362753848.jpg (1080x1585, 295K)

The sad truth, opretty soon we will have negroids everywhere, and tthe ones to blame are the jews, but europe .. god damn,, they will get replaced in less than a decade

Attached: 1494657077136.jpg (1158x1000, 238K)

I'm in charge of morons at work all day. I don't feel like coming home to run some other idiot's life too.

>The real question is how do you convince the men who make 100k+ with IT/Software Engineering jobs to raise a family rather than live comfortably forever.
This is the position I'm in. I've seen how divorce destroys men, and I'm not interested. I'd love to have a nice traditional family, but that's not available to me. If I know I'm going to lose, then the only winning move is to not play.

Attached: wisdom.png (634x543, 104K)

>2017
time to ban this shit

Attached: 1540819771478.png (900x713, 489K)

Attached: 1487502277844.png (780x927, 653K)