Sandy Hook

In addition to banning any discussion about the holohoax, youtube is banning sandy hook conspiracy videos. I didn't pay any attention to sandy hook threads before but if youtube is banning you guys then you must be on to something.

Post all your sandy hook red pills please. I want to go through them.

Attached: Police_at_Sandy_Hook.png (636x427, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A4rwdriJpkc
youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ
liveleak.com/view?t=u7Q6o_1559880838
thepiratebay.org/torrent/20071966/Jim_Fetzer_-_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook__It_was_a_FEMA_Drill
youtube.com/watch?v=C9kQkiIT5-s
youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The more (((they))) tighten (((their))) grip... The more false flag narratives will slip through (((their))) fingers...

he did nothing wrong killing normalfags is based

We must talk about sent hook. That the documentary name

Saw it live, I had no cable at the time.

What I remember

Trunk of car opened

Shotgun recovered

Man was seen running in the woods

Cops were on roof with snipers facing woods for over an hour

The children’s bodies were left for sometime for police reports.

Teachers and students were stuck in closet spaces and hiding spots for several hours till recovered by police.

Sandy Hook being a hoax is obvious for many reasons.
Lanza supposedly lived in a small neighbourhood, but none of his neighbours knew he existed. In interviews, they said they knew of Ryan Lanza , his brother, but never heard of Adam before.

In the media, the man who supposedly took the kids into his home that ran away, is a literal actor. He changed his story of what happened about five times.

They claimed there were two shooters originally, and had a helicopter cam showing cops chasing two men in the forest. Then it came out that it was one man and he killed himself in the school.

Shall I continue?

Truth has no need to hide behind censorship of facts

Attached: 1533567878171.jpg (2023x1788, 785K)

Batman dark Knight predictive programming.

Also look up the actors walking in circles in the fire station

Attached: batman-gotham-city-map.jpg (576x579, 152K)

Pic is not sandyhook related but still interesting.

Attached: 1548385320266.png (595x390, 364K)

I for one have no opinion about Ms. Sandy Hooks. How about those Toronto Raptors. Boy ! What a team this year.

Yea, they even banned a book all about it ("Nobody died at Sandy Hook) and banned all videos about it. It just makes normal people more curious about it and what they might be trying to hide. You can find a bunch of Sandy Hook stuff still on Archive.org

So was it fake in the sense that nobody was actually killed and everyone involved was an actor? Or was it fake in the sense that Lanza did actually kill people but was some MK Ultra FBI patsy? Because if it was the former I would think you could interview people from the area and find out if nobody actually knew any of the victims.

Maybe they're clones. We already know Hollywood uses clones.

most school shooters are medicated jews raised by single moms

Yes, please fucking do. I am in no way convinced this was some false flag, just that they're trying their best to keep discussions surrounding this event from gaining any traction. They’re afraid of people becoming aware what triggers these retards into shooting up schools.
>Media attention
Faggots like this are in it for the fame, fucker was completely alienated from the world at large
>Autism/OCD/Mental health component
Catch-all for kids with problems socializing or being spergy fucks in general, can’t function and are accommodated instead of being socialized by exposure or developing healthy coping mechanics (playing fucking world of warcraft while even your mother leaves you in complete isolation obviously doesn’t help).
>Anti-depressants/drugs
Fucker was subscribed Celexa, which once again is a SSRI feelgood pill given out like it’s candy, the effects alone from the Wikipedia article should tell you enough on how fucking dangerous it is. Sure they say he only took it once, but I find it hard to stomach seeing how much of a barely function sperg he was.
>Single mother household
Mother was weak in his upbringing and did not seek the help her son needed. His entire family seems to have been disjointed and dysfunctional.
The official narrative that this was something no one could see coming is retarded, this faggot had all the tell tale marks of being a spergy fuck that you would keep an eye on. It’s also painfully obvious that anyone with a gun would have stopped his Skellington like frame and capped his bitch ass, but the gun-control agenda is strong in the USA so they’ll never admit that.

This is the video CNN posted on their YT (Robbie Parker), 2nd search result (Also read the comments):
youtu.be/A4rwdriJpkc

This is the video posted by Justice for Sandy Hook, the 23rd result despite being the 6th most viewed video out of 23:
youtu.be/0JoeXAFBbpQ

Notice any difference? All Justice for Sandy Hook posted was an unedited Robbie Parker press conference with no added commentary. And of the 22 results before the latter, most of them are "verified" reliable news sources such as CNN, CBS, Telegraph, ODN, and MSNBC. Of the videos that feature the Robbie Parker press conference in question, they all begin at the same point or after the first CNN video. Furthermore, most of the "reliable" source videos struggle to garner more than 10k views. The top search result has 8.2k views.

Among the handful of videos viewed more often than Justice for Sandy Hook's unedited Robbie Parker video, 2 videos discuss Robbie throwing the 1st pitch at a Texans game. 6/22 of the videos warn and "debunk" the Sandy Hook conspiracy.

So why did YouTube suppress Justice for Sandy Hook's unedited Robbie Parker press conference? Well, just read the comments on both aforementioned videos.

Attached: 1544908541022.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

sloppy job mossad

And 1 more video out of the 22 has just 432 views and seems off topic.

The CIA run fake psych clinics to kidnap children with mental illnesses, rape, torture and reprogram them to act as pawns for their interests.

Source: MKULTRA (just wiki it, Cameron is the key)

Lanza and his "mom" just disappear and turns out he was just playing WoW for 10 years and suddenly is compelled to shoot up an elementary school.

I've been trying to get in touch with with people who know Adam Lanzad brother the last two days. This faggot claims that she doesn't know him even though they both lived in the same neighborhood as him and the person messaged him.

False Flag Studios definitely has a typecast

american freedom of speech at it's finest

Thank god people are taking the initiative to ban these crazy conspiracy nutz.

Attached: 1556813880705.gif (267x234, 516K)

Because it was fake. They only ban things if they're nervous about being discovered as fake.

The original story was that a Ryan Lanza drove from Hoboken New Jersey to shoot up the school. He magically turned into Adam Lanza.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>Imagine not knowing how freedom of speech works, but criticizing it's implementation anyways.

American's are so delusional about the state of mass shootings in their country that some of them find it mentally easier to pretend it's all fake/conspiracy.

It's the ultimate coping mechanism.

How come there are shootings all over constantly, but this one is the only one people really say is fake consistently? Genuinely asking.

>this one is the only one people really say is fake consistently

They don't. Every single shooting incident is followed up by
>muh false flag
>muh narrative
>muh crisis actors

It's just a country full of people that can't come to terms that their children are being murdered with the things they covet the most, guns.

>must be on to something
duh Jow Forums is always right

Has anyone mentioned the camoflauge tactical officer from a different part of the state whomwas caught lurking around the woods after the shooting?

The man running in the woods is seen on helicopter cam getting arrested.

Also, there is video where it's a chaotic scene at the school (also taken from chopper cam) and it looks normal but when you speed up the video, you can see it's a giant crowd basically walking in a big circle over and over again. Like the people come out of the back door of the school, walk around to the front door and come out the back door again. Over and over.

>Raptors celebration parade
>4 people shot
>still no updates about motive or the names of the shooters or anything of the like

Rly makes me think

I'm quite satisfied that SHES was a closed down school in 2012.

Attached: image.jpg (362x314, 24K)

>conspiracy videos
liveleak.com/view?t=u7Q6o_1559880838
I recorded this video right before the 9/11 Bengahzi attack. This is the "anti-Muslim" video. When they were having that scandal about "who edited the talking points," that was really about who was inserting the typos into my posts. In this video I record in real time typos being inserted into my posts. You can see that I post totally cogent text, and then a few seconds later, the test changes to be so riddled with typos that it becomes basically incomprehensible.

Attached: TIMESAND___yu3i3jw31)_jwbhb7bs5evyu3i3(y0031)_jwbhws5edrt(v988).jpg (182x268, 16K)

No. Literally 50 people are shot in Chicago every weekend. No one goes around claiming they are fake.
It's just weird.

Download and seed thepiratebay.org/torrent/20071966/Jim_Fetzer_-_Nobody_Died_at_Sandy_Hook__It_was_a_FEMA_Drill

They are so desperate and pathetic they sued the guy who wrote it and in "the land of the free" the guy lost. Speech is literally "criminalized" in the United States. Even if the Shitty Hoax was real fuck The Sandy Hook "Parents" and their "Lawyers" and fuck Chris Mattei and fuck Connecticut as they behave like stupid little anti american fascists.

Sandy Hoax was 100% a drill presented to the public as a real event. No one died. There never was an "Adam Lanza". Every single photo of him out there is shooped. This is my conclusion after hundreds of hours of research.

look up Wolfgang Halbig's work

Attached: 1515092749595.png (644x937, 73K)

>I am in no way convinced this was some false flag
there is virtually no proof anything happened at that school, more holes than anything else. for instance, lanza supposedly "kicked in" this door to shoot some kids

also see these

Attached: 1513375554424.png (1097x668, 630K)

>dna match
>convicted offender in NY
gee, this kid really gets around

Attached: 1533604042820.png (630x848, 220K)

watch it before its taken down again.
youtube.com/watch?v=C9kQkiIT5-s

Attached: 1546728301259.jpg (1100x450, 118K)

>everyone must check in
any video you can find of this clown is highly suspect

Attached: 1533613021726.jpg (3807x1793, 509K)

hey, look, our pal jimmy comet. this dude sure visits the white house a lot

Attached: 1533618692357.jpg (1600x886, 192K)

Attached: 1544347008176.jpg (1786x1354, 323K)

looking pretty clean. you know a man got in trouble for asking who cleaned up the blood?

Attached: 1544388963373.jpg (1080x720, 153K)

LOL, leafs posting here are always beta leftie cucks. WHY????? so sad....

>lol my daughter just died

Attached: 1517711153068.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Attached: 1506703339499.jpg (3490x3340, 1.66M)

Attached: image.png (707x1000, 524K)

What’s the most ridiculous thing the Chan clan could get behind just to get YouTube to ban it and piss off a lot of people?

Haha good joke, one second let me get into sad mode

Sandy Hook glows so fucking hard

thats like my favorite part. there is even police testimony in the full report that talks about how Peter Lanza's dead body was in apartment room #202.

If it really happened why would they be so concerned about this? I dont lose sleep over flat earthers. Their retardation is just as valid a topic for videos as anything.

Nancy Lanza was really weird lady. She didnt seem to have a job, but she traveled all over the place. she was such a regular at a local bar they dedicated a stool to her after she died.

Adam and Nancy Lanza were cleared as having had not touched the weapons used. pic related.

Crises Actor 'Robbie Parker'

The Crises Actor principal was also used in the boston marathon bombing. the principal that died in sandy hook, later died again in Boston.

Attached: sht.jpg (559x559, 145K)

Lauren Rousseau is another interesting one. Her car had multiple bullet. here is a photo of where he car was parked

Attached: Lauren Rousseau parked car.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

here is a close up shot. Whatever caused this came from inside the car and was shot out

Attached: Lauren Rousseau car.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I remember the guy in the words but not the shotgun

Yes this school was definitely open. Definitely not mold here.

Attached: sandydoorway.jpg (432x393, 54K)

>George Hochsprung taught Lauren Rousseau when she was in fourth grade and considered her a ‘family friend’, relatives have revealed. He and Dawn liked her so much that they even put in a good word at her school, Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut, and got her a job.

I bet she was a family friend, George.

Attached: Lauren school.png (667x426, 287K)

I believed it initially, what made me take a 180 was how after...2 days was it? They bull dozed the school and sent the scrap to four different steel mills. Crimes scenes last at least a week, as there is a shitton of cataloging and data entry that needs to be done, it was extremely obvious they were obliterating the evidence and making sure no "false report" comes out.

Shit, Pulse Nightclub is literally 20 minutes away from me, and despite the fucking gruesome slaughter that took place in there, not only did the crime scene lasts a month, but they are turning the building into a museum...THIS IS ALMOST 3 YEARS LATER, THE BUILDING IS STILL HERE.

At least the classrooms are properly labled right? Kids gotta know where they're going

Attached: 2doors.jpg (800x401, 80K)

>if youtube is banning you guys then you must be on to something
allow me to provide an alternative explanation: youtube bans truly wacky shit so that the more legitimate things it bans that might be inconvenient truths will get lumped in with the ridiculous shit that nobody believes, making people think that youtube is only banning things that have no value

Somebody post the pic of all the anons claiming to have a lost someone at sandy hook

my guess and hunch. The work that went into demolishing the school wasn't to cover up evidence of the shooting. It was to cover up some other shit that was even worse.

>NBA Parade
>Nigs get shot

Nigs Gonna Nigs is not a conspiracy, it's facts

The unabomber was a first gen mkultra

those door plaques on the left always bothered me. Everything looks so shoddy

Tell us about your cousin at Sandy Hook you glownigger kike

No way that skinny faggot kicked open one of those heavy doors

I'km hoping with the influx of people, BitChute will be able to improve its interface. This is just not acceptable anymore. They're trying to turn the internet into what cable television was in the 90's. Completely controlled.

>any mass shooting ever
my basic assumption for every dubious glownigger claim is "pics or it didn't happen"

Attached: 1560326521024.png (307x307, 107K)

Attached: knob1.jpg (701x339, 72K)

I'll bite. What happened to all of the children who were "killed"?

there are news videos talking about how the school was so great the parents would choose a longer commute to work just to be closer to the school. There must have been a fancy school with the same name, because this one is a dump

Well if Alex Jones shilled for Hillary and was a libshit, nothing would have happened to him. Notice a pattern of videos getting shut down? It's not Antifa faggots.

interesting for sure.

wow, i've never seen this before.

or this.

it honestly is starting to look like a totally staged event. a complete act. the obama administration literally got jimbo 'kids 4 sale at pegasus museum' alefantis to bring in some stock. a bunch of actors to pretend a shooting happened and use it all as a reason to ban guns and take liberties.

literally fucking WOW. i havent looked too much in to sandy hook before but i could tell a lot didnt add up. the more and more you look in to this tragedy the more it looks like a theatrical event put on by the obama administration.

they put on a stage show and got CNN to film it. DRAIN THE SWAMP

You'd be even stupider to believe the government, especially after all they have been proven to do

Attached: 1557981831754.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

I'm not saying there isn't something fuck going on here but mudpeople in Pakistan using a photo of a kid to gain support/money from idiots happens everyday. They never thought something autistic detective from a any burning forum would call them out.

Good investigations but they just probably picked internet search photos

unless everyone is the police report is lying, kids did die. I just dont think its the kids of the parents you see on TV.

they started moving bodies out of the school late at night

Attached: 1388185385772.png (1023x463, 602K)

and then there is the relentless attacks on inforwars for saying any of this.

pic related is also a major double u tee eff

>How about those Toronto Raptors. Boy ! What a team this year.

fuck yeah drake is from there too. i love listening to drake's biggest songs while i'm falling asleep. speaking of which, phew boys i'm pooped, gonna catch some zzz's

are the low functioning autists still claiming sandy hook was fake?

Neat!

I always have trouble delineating between Sandy Hook info and Parkland info in my head.
Always confuse the two.

Attached: 1553454523848.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Sandy Hook fake deaths redpilled me on all the fake deaths in media and history books.

There were no bodies to move. That's why they said they did it overnight.

Attached: image.png (262x384, 125K)

>?
kek

>memeflag faggot
>r*dditspacing
>Neat!
end your life immediately

Attached: OP right before post.webm (480x848, 1.93M)

I look at them as siblings. There are a lot of very close similarities when you put them side by side

C'mon now rabbi

Attached: 1559891701039.jpg (202x250, 10K)

I wouldnt be so quick to jump to conclusions. The shooting had very fake element to it that stunk of HSEEP, but I think something really did happen

Attached: 1534347234138.jpg (557x476, 29K)

youtu.be/5pmkVnRV7Bg

Based

Attached: 52584.gif (366x218, 595K)

Always look for who benefits

Cheese Pizza will be sent to your email. Pozners will sue you for talking about SH. Then judge will order you to turn over emails. Sign a order to open all attachment too. Then when you send all your emails as a part of discovery (((they))) find those Cheese Pizza hidden in your spam folder. Soon after you will see CNN crew across the street. As your wonder why CNN is there, police will bust through your door and Rodger Stone you.

I can think of at least 1 person

Attached: Kaitlin+Roig-DeBellis.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

I remember the group of people walking in a circle. And most of the footage I was witnessing was from a chopper. Thanks user.

poor Lenny had to move homes 800 times to escape the sandy hoaxers

side note. that footage is from 12 in the afternoon.