A single NIGERian man creates an epidemic of AIDS in Iceland

A Nigerian immigrant infected with AIDS has created an AIDS epidemy in the small vikign country of 328K inhabitants.

About 20 women are doing tests because they are afraid they got infected.

Police detained the man for not telling the women.
Now he is free and roaming the streets again.

TRANSLATION: A single nigger can fuck 20 of the purest, whitests women in the world in a year.

Want links? Here are some links:
pulse.ng/gist/not-again-nigerian-man-arrested-in-iceland-for-infecting-women-with-hiv/qvq6s9p
icelandmonitor.mbl.is/news/news-topic/hiv_infection_case/

Sorry but our race is doomed. Our women want nigger dick.

Attached: young-girls-on-horseback-during-icelands-independence-day-reykjavik-iceland-PY12TX.jpg (1300x1028, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE&feature=youtu.be&t=28
sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/
youtube.com/watch?v=O9kUWgQZX8w
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Thomas
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Kings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can we just love cats instead of women?

Attached: 1549229809371.jpg (400x347, 28K)

Always the little white boys with the bbc fetish lmfao, go inject some T into your system sissy.

youtube.com/watch?v=HlEREweogWE&feature=youtu.be&t=28

pozzed

>20
>That’s a lot
>Meanwhile a Frenchman impregnated thousands of nigresses

sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-1400-girls-impregnated-600-in-6-african-countries-french-tourists-recounts/

1000000 niggresses aren't worth 1 human woman

Only legal in Canada bruv

Here's my question.
Don't Icelandic people in general understand that promiscuity will result in the trnslmission of stds and possibly seriously harm their future children, themselves, or make them infertile?

Attached: 1557949284116.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Of course they aren’t, but the point is that 20 women are a minuscule number.

good...
in a few hundred years, whitoids will no longer exist and it brings joy to the entire world
your ancestors were scums and so are you. you deserve to be hated. even the mainstream media hates on you everyday
all those niggers and shitskins are doing god's work

how fuckkng sad

Sloppy job, glownigger.

Yes that's sad.

>TRANSLATION: A single nigger can fuck 20 of the purest, whitests women in the world in a year.

pure slags.

>iceland
>whitest

icelandic people are some kind of chinese mongoloid negros

also sexual transmission of hiv in straight sex is rare

Toll paid 20x

Nuclear Armageddon please

Attached: 1557918854722.jpg (640x604, 63K)

seethe more, hateful cracker

Burn the coal
Pay the toal

When are you people going to realise GO TO SOUTH EAST ASIA FIND A WIFE AND HAVE A GOOD LIFE, no women give a fuck about race ZERO as its not their problem women want tournament mating strategy and gynocentric feminism not pair bonding like men. BE HAPPY DUDES

Attached: 1558100271143.jpg (836x955, 216K)

all women are whores

Nah, just going to watch you die of aids instead.

I hope he carries on fucking every women in Iceland and infects them all, burn the coal.

ey jewish

whats up shitcunt?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-20 pol - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (951x346, 174K)

Hell, literally half the population of France are direct descendants of Ben Franklin. Or were, before muh New French.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1558205739773.jpg (1024x682, 64K)

absolutely based, the guy removed coalburner from the genepool

Not really news. Anyone that has been to Iceland knows that the males are totally under female control, and devoid of any personality whatsoever. Women love the idea of castrating the males personality then cucking him, it is a total power trip for them...and Iceland is pretty much peak-feminism.

>those niggers and shitskins
Tyrone, I...

>Tfw you will never fuck 20 beautiful Viking whores because you're white and not exotic

Attached: 1560899176948.jpg (428x368, 26K)

We've got millions of niggers though. Even a few girls each would doom our race.

>Iceland sometimes championed as an ethnostate
>turns out the bbc fetish is already there
This what you get for picking a race built on recessives traits as mustard race

>icelandic women

biggest whores on the planet, even swedihs girls look pure compared to them

ICELAND=bastard nation
youtube.com/watch?v=O9kUWgQZX8w

Attached: stevenanderson6587102.png (500x348, 246K)

stop putting white women on a pedestal
most white women are fucking sluts, all you have to do is not be a flaming faggot, open your mouth, and make words come out so that they know you are interested.

20 women in 2 weeks...but only 20 came forward saying they had unprotected sex. So you can double that number or more.
The problem is that AIDs is transmitted via blood, so they're probably okay. He should have gone with herpes so that the slags will have it for life, and it'll signal they're worthless.

God I wish that were me

>NIGERian
highly promiscuous

Aids is transmitted by blood and semen, all body fluids. Unprotected sex is basically a guaranteed Aids infection

I just wish we could keep a registry of all past sexual relationships people have had. The only reason women act like this is because they are not kept in check when they act, and by the time you meet them who knows what she's been through.
Back then you shaved their head and made it known she was a whore and everyone was happy.

tl;dw Is that really all about Iceland?

>2015

Only if there is contact with blood - i.e sodomy torn anal canal walls or women on red-rag week. That is why hetro rates of AIDs are so low compared to sodomites.

>Of course they aren’t, but the point is that 20 women are a minuscule number.

Not in a country with less inhabitants than a single French department.

But that's a single guy in a single year or two.

What if the UN decided to send them 100 blacks?
The end of Iceland, hahaha

Thanks white women.

>tl;dw Is that really all about Iceland?

yeah, Anderson is like that, but to have a country where every 2nd kid is a bastard really is an achivement.

>PM dyke
>bastard children
>whore girls
>men total drunkards

They are basically high functioning degenerates/white niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Attached: degenerates.jpg (1080x1075, 169K)

Good. People should have to live with the consequences of their actions.

Burn the coal.. Silly Iceland.

Attached: hitler understands.jpg (640x400, 66K)

cats are literally women of animals

Jewish population by country:

Australia 113,200
Spain 11,800

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Are you sure, Chaim?

This doesn't surprise me. People on isolated islands end up really fucked up...even comparing Britbongs to continentals, we are weird in comparison.

Accept that you're a N.African rape baby Spaniard.

Nice stats minus the AIDS part.

Attached: IMG_3926.jpg (750x924, 148K)

this, any white woman who willingly has sex with any man who is not white, is not worth shit, and frankly deserves aids

I’d say this lad tops even the French coloniser

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

you can fuck 20 Asians in Asia

Exactly who gives a fuck these whores deserve it.

>9200
a bit too many but I'll take it

Attached: Codreanu.jpg (640x971, 121K)

>iceland

youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

>even comparing Britbongs to continentals, we are weird in comparison.

You are different to us contis, but not that much since its a big island...is it true that your smalled island are quirky compared to the big island? Over here, we have many small islands as well and people there are legitimatly weirder

Attached: aids1556388919351.png (1220x822, 54K)

This

nigger did his duty, he's allowed to fuck whatever wants to fuck him, not his fault he's a nigger with aids that just what they do, get aids

Don't worry whites, us east asians are coming to save you, we don't want to share this planet with niggers and jews, we know that you whites are the ones keeping a kind of lid on these fuckers even at this point but your cuck mentality is making the seal break

White men must marry Japanese/Korean/Chinese women for a propserous future, white women are doomed and best to just cut off a diseased limb and let them have the muslims and niggers, high class white women will want white men, and middle class white women will see fit to marry an asian man for benefits and easy life in the coming years, but white women choosing niggers only leads to ruin for them and they'll see this in time

>2015
Kys chink xd

hope they all have aids now

what is this jewish shit?

literally monkey dancing to entice mating.

Attached: 1557840790593.jpg (1043x678, 395K)

>purest
>Coal burners
Pick one

no shit, the new zealander is a chink

Attached: 4eb5b54af637edcfa7cf8502a225aed537666a4821e7a530d8809d3e5aa0bc3a.jpg (614x498, 39K)

I don't even have to go to Asia to fuck asians on the regular.

honk

Attached: 3456789.jpg (507x507, 39K)

This has happened twice in this country.
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Thomas
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Kings

america...

No it isn't. Repeated exposure to the same infected person is. First contact is a less than 1% chance, it just exponentially increases.

Based Codreanu

White she trash. Should all be chained up.

Please go to Asia and stay there and don't fucking come back

toll paid

They also fuck dogs.

Attached: 1560104412548.png (2298x972, 117K)

HIV and herpes are usually both present in the infected. The herpes allows the hiv to spread much faster and the hiv weakens the bodies ability to stop sores from forming

Truly nightmare shit. If a girl says she has herpes turn 360 degrees and walk away immediately.

Attached: Capture.png (1581x621, 126K)

Attached: toll-paid.jpg (400x293, 20K)

based nigger. killing the Untermensch-Thots.

Love yourself instead. Go lift, run, learn a new skill, discover a new hobby, etc.

Gonna watch this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>About 20 woman are doing test

HAHAHAHAHA and you mad at the negro, jesus christ. bitches be thristy.

>I read that and it makes me sick

CF is always right

Attached: commonfilath_6e974c.png (798x795, 372K)

WHO DA FUCK GIVE RIGHTS TO WOMAN??

Attached: 1559186443734.gif (300x348, 1.45M)

KEK

Watching you die from Ebola is a lot more fun

How do you have internet? How do you have the time to even use it? Doesnt your mud hut need a new layer of shit?

Nah

Attached: A10B7DB6-347C-4B44-B61F-801708DF83C3.jpg (684x1024, 88K)

Is Iceland the mosct cucked progressive leftard Nordic country?

nah, that would be me

hook up culture
you created it yourself for easy sex with no commitment

They also assume their partner will be civilised, clean, honest and not trying to murder them.
Icelandic people in other words; not animals under the guise of humans.

>literally Darwinism

BASED

And it's probably the same few hundred coalburning whores fucking all of them, user.

That nigger did Iceland a favor. He removed the trash from their dating and mating scene.

bear in mind there are probably some who are just paranoid because they drank from the same punch bowl or shared a plate of hors d'oeuvres with the nigger. People are perennially ignorant about disease.

Most PEOPLE are fucking sluts to one degree or another, user, men and women alike. There's a substantial number of both genders who will literally fuck anything that moves--especially under the age of 35 or so, but for some it's a psych thing and they still will do anything to get laid even at 75.

MY SIDES

Women will fuck any immigrant or invader. Why do you think they like immigration and avoid military service?

aids is a disease caused by eating pork

Remember: "The bull is HIV positive." -Said that sad cuck on r*ddit.

cats are absolutely chads

Attached: 1560397969345.jpg (560x572, 56K)