Garlic is Kryptonite to Big Pharm

Manuka Honey destroys Super Bugs

Garlic restores the immune, is one of the most potent antiobiotics available in it's raw crushed form.

Hibiscus Tea is as successful as the best Statin Medication (Harvard Health)

Green Tea prevents plaque forming on the arteries...

THC produces anti-depressant affects superior to SSRI...

So why are people in debt for medical care?

What's going on?

Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Common Diseases with Diet
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g

Attached: Garlic.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petmd.com/cat/nutrition/coconut-oil-cats-it-good-idea
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g
youtube.com/watch?v=Eclkz586P1c&t=750s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837971/
youtube.com/watch?v=AazObF_pHSU
drugs-forum.com/threads/garlic.169413/
youtube.com/watch?v=HQzDhqyKUDY
youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23094271
nature.com/articles/sj.bdj.2013.499
youtube.com/watch?v=X6J_7PvWoMw
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7332260/yoga-teacher-drinks-own-pee-cured-fibromyalgia-cleared-skin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cat got worms?

Introduce coconut oil
Externally, Gardner says coconut oil can help with allergies, dry skin, itchiness, and overall coat health. Internally, coconut oil can benefit a cat's immune system, help with hairballs, reduce arthritis inflammation, improve bad breath, and help with a healthy stomach, she says.
Coconut Oil for Cats | Can Cats Have Coconut Oil? | petMD
petmd.com/cat/nutrition/coconut-oil-cats-it-good-idea

Next time you make anything from beef to pasta to fish, lightly brown 20 cloves of cracked garlic in butter to go with. OP is right on garlic, tea and honey...

>youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g

must watch bro, best health lecture on the internet

The real white pill is urine therapy. I have an overactive thyroid/autoimmune disease. I would never go allopathic so I went to a naturopathic and he gave me organic beef liver supplements, viatamin D and some other thing myfolitate? These things helped, but I was still unstable when walking a decent amount, brain fog, anxiety...... and I had been researching urine therapy all on youtube and read a book on it "the water of life" by john armstrong.

So I said fuck it Im doing it, since it actually makes sense that we are brainwashed to think urine is dirty and waste, when it is really filtered blood...95% of the purest water on the planet, 2.5% urea, and 2.5% vital minerals, amino acids, salts, enzymes and hormones and stem cells.

Started drinking my urine and all my numbers stabilized.

Truly fucking gods medicine.

this cuck is a vegan

cont - on the urine therapy from above.

Allopathic sucks.....so I was drawn to natural healing....and its obviously much better than allopathic but it never really cures you. urine fucking cures you of all ailments.

bruh...

the naturopaths are selling you shit too. But I will say this ....beef liver is the most nutrient dense food on planet earth and will work wonders too.

Not even joking dude. Even when I first came across it it made sense to me, i didnt think omg yuck!

Research it..... youtube "Monica Schutt urine therapy" And theres about another 50 solid videos on top of her dozen or so vidoes....see what they are saying and also read the comments of people who have been doing it for years.explaining how they fixed all their shit from middling issues to serious issues.

Top tier trolling

Why dont you take 5 mins and google "urine therapy amazon" see the books on it and go through the reviews. Then go to youtube and type in urine therapy. Joe rogan is even in one of the videos doing it and drinking it on cam 10 years ago.

>Started drinking my urine

Bear Grills? Are you posting on /pol again?

Drank my urine about 4 hours ago. But best urine to drink is morning urine because your body has had a chane to rest.

hur dur bear grylls. you are such a douche. again...start researching. Everyone is looking for and paying for ways to heal and the healing comes from inside you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eclkz586P1c&t=750s

It's a Mossad Special

Too many agents burned out on LSD

that's what you see here now bro. I wish they would make some kind of retirement home for them and not just Jow Forums. Doesn't seem ethical.

Look into it you mozambique nigger. If you are already into natural healing it doesnt get any more natural than your own urine.

A big field where they can wander around, fresh water. Simple things we take for granted. That's the least we should hope for them.

>So why are people in debt for medical care?
Because kikes are greedy and love money. Since kikes control America their culture revolves around paying millions of dollars to kike doctors to be given drugs that kikes patent.

sometimes i eat 5 cloves of garlic straight and it makes me bounce off the walls and wanna chimp out, its legit.

garlic is for poorfag countries

Manuka honey is a scam and total rip-off.
If you want the compounds in it, grow some bushes of it at home then make tea from it, it's a shit load stronger than the honey and cheap and nice too.

Therapeutic Manuka Honey: No Longer So Alternative - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4837971/

You can't have a thread like this without raw Apple Cider Vinegar

Of course!

I drink it with a little honey in water

organic with the mother

Mein Nigger.

Braggs is a popular brand but I picked up another one in the supermarket, which is great.

This lady isn't Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=AazObF_pHSU

since op is updating you on his medical studies, i may as well update you on my own. YES, the daily regimen of railing 4 lines of stevia did indeed make my penis larger and increase my muscle gains by 400 percent, while also improving my eyesight to 20/20 and leveling out the acidity in my body from drinking the evil pasteurized milk.

comfy thread.

Garlic changed my fucking life.

Look up the Garlic-high if you get the chance. It's a grounded feeling.

A nickname for Garlic used to be "Russian penicillin." During WW1 he ruskies distributed Garlic rations to fight infection.

I have capitalized the g in Garlic to show my respect.

Acupuncture's interesting. I don't really buy into a lot of the energetic explanation of why it works, but I can't argue with results. The most poignant day for me was one time after I had gotten slipped a big dose of trans-fats. Most people can handle this fine, but when my digestion's so fragile, it sent my blood sugar spiraling out of control to 250. I called my workout buddy and demanded we get pumping, and after 90 minutes of hard weightlifting I was only down to 220. My target is 85, so you can see how much this would piss me off.

My workout buddy's father is an acupuncturist though, and he said "Let me use some needles - no charge." I figured, the fuck do I have to lose, and let him do it.

30 minutes later, he took the needles out and my blood sugar had tumbled down to 140. An hour after that, it was 90. After that, you cannot tell me that acupuncture doesn't work. I have no idea why it works, but god damn, it sure does.

Industry funded, it's a local industry here, made by greedy people selling glorified sugar.

Manuka honey is a meme.

Jarrah honey has a high activity rate, and the Scottish invented an antibacterial Honey literally off the measurable scale recently.
Those fucking Scots you gotta love em.

How can you not buy into the energetic explanation when it does in fact work?

20/20 vision basically means you don't need glasses, it's not super sharp.

This is ancient Aussie medicine called bubbling. God speed you yellow tongues faget

>THC produces anti-depressant affects superior to SSRI...
Only temporary, once the high wears off you either smoke more and put your head in a fog or you go nuts without it

T. Quit three days ago, currently not sleeping well and want to bash my head against a wall

It's even better in winter popsicle form!

So I spent 16 hours of last weekend at a medical seminar, mostly about "upstreaming" the healing process. What this basically means is that you go beyond the cause right in front of you to combat something at the source. A good example was a rheumatoid arthritis case that the lecturer cured (yes, cured) by observing that he could stop the alien clumping of DNA by putting large amounts of green vegetable and garlic nutrition into the blood, to neutralize the free DNA strands that became the alien clumps.

At one point during the morning of the second day, the lecturer was talking about the overall immune burden that your body is handling every day - basically, even when you're not 'sick', you're fighting however many infections anyway. This can be a critical thing to realize when you're already stressed out and tired. While demonstrating the concept, the lecturer managed to prove I was harboring a low-grade staph infection.

In response, I've researched the usual regimen for staph infections, which turned out to be one herbal product from Standard Process named Zypan on the 'alternative medicine' side and a cocktail of about 3-4 antibiotics on the contemporary medical side. I checked these with the lecturer, and he recommended I use the Zypan if I really wanted to do something about it.

So, I'm going to be taking 5 of these chewables, 2 times a day, for a month. The entire program is costing me about 40 dollars, which is appropriate because there's not really much to these pills. Some bovine pancreas, some extra hydrocholrides (same junk that's in my stomach), and ovine spleen. It's day 2 and I'm already draining some of the most god-awful yellow goo out of my nose and eyes that I've ever seen. It's way beyond any snot that I've ever blown out of my nose - this is only classifiable as slime.

Attached: 128318107928.gif (317x321, 15K)

This stuff gave my grandfather stomach cancer.

I checked with my internist (a completely separate doctor) and she concurred that this is consistent with the end stages of an infection. I'm half considering saving a sample of the slime and having it tested, but by the same token I'm not sure I want to waste my time on a foregone conclusion - we already know it's mass quantities of weakened and dead staph bacteria. I might do it anyway to win over my internist, though. She was surprised when she heard that this herbal was causing such a positive reaction.

I realize this is kind of livejournal-y but there is a point here. This trial is hopefully going to either point to or deny the validity of at least this herbal treatment. I've been having a lot of people imply I'm an idiot for even thinking that something so simple can cause such major changes (including one in my own family), and while I'm doing this I might as well deal Jow Forums in.

While I'm keeping this topic updated I'll also be happy to answer particulars about what's going on or point to any other principles related to this upstreaming stuff. I kind of like it because a lot of the medicine involved is based on physiology instead of some clinical trials that came out of nowhere and often don't prove anything.

More info on garlic high? I looked it up, found nothing relevant.

No urine therapy works wonders.
Ingestion isn’t even the best way.
Absorption is.
Particularly via the large intestine walls better when fresh

just eat 5 cloves raw and you will want to chimp out

G

double nutrient intake

DO IT user. Impress your internist.

Go the extra mile.

post pics of your results.

This.
Manila honey is the same in Oz.
There’s literally double the strength honeys for half the price.
And yet still nothing beats iodine

Read my post above and start drinking your urine. Youtube urine therapy....go look at reviews on amazon of urine therapy books. Youll be healed in fucking 3-4 days.

It's day 5 now and I'm getting more of that slimy discharge with today's morning dose. I've noticed the herbal seems to get metabolized pretty quickly. I have some measurable physical effects for about 2-3 hours, then it calms down.

Beyond the discharges, I feel...well, not much different. Without the disgusting shit coming out of me I'd be inclined to think it isn't working at all.

Have you ever spent a day

Taking a sauna
Taking a shower
Taking a bath filled with pink salt, spurilina and green tea
Drinking two litres of water
one litre of vegetable juice?

That'll heal you real quick

I mean as in

It will completely change your view of medicine.

>beef liver is the most nutrient dense food on planet

Has a ton of cholesterol though. Eat sardines instead.

The following morning

Drink a coffee sweetened with honey and onions milk

You will feel an immediate need to go to the bathroom

This is the gallbladder emptying the bile, which may have sat stagnant for quite some time, poisoning your blood stream

I got it from an old documentary which I cant find but here's a different link: drugs-forum.com/threads/garlic.169413/

I'll see if I can find that doc.

A

Ha, this thread. When I posted it I remember thinking that nobody could possibly sperge more than me about this shit, then rampage and some random-ass anonymous got into a pissing contest over the definition of the scientific theory.

Then when I offered to try to get it back on track in another thread everyone considered it a fallout zone.

FWIW, since after that idiotic argument started I forgot to do updates, a month's treatment with that herbal stuff did kick out a lot of that disgusting yellow ooze but I can't really claim I felt a ton better after it was over and done with. I talked to the lecturer about it after the fact and he basically said that wasn't unusual since these infections tend to come and go a lot, it's mainly useful if someone is chronically infected with something, or if you're a curious sort like me.

Erectile dysfunction?

Well the Vatican called out the import of cacao which came to be a competitor of coffee in France - as work of the Devil, since it was a very potent aphrodisiac.

The pharma Jew and his Jew cronies in other industries has also kept hypnotism out of popular culture. If it wasn't for the hypnotic effect (placebo) modern healthcare would have no basis for existing outside of maybe fixing a few injuries. Even then, you're putting yourself at risk for malpractice.

Garlic, Real Honey, Green Tea, and Real Olive Oil can do fucking wonders.

It's amazing how I feel like shit, but on days where I had some mixture of the above for dinner I feel fantastic

That's a stereotype, there are all manner of people running big pharma. I would guess mainly atheists.

Glownigger promoting animal fat oddly for no reason.

Attached: Merchant-Question-Mark.png (209x242, 4K)

Food as medicine
Thank you user

So true and then we think

why wouldn't I want to live like this every day?

Then our internal parasite candida turns us away from Godliness, to the trappings of the world.

remarkable, the body is a temple and host to all manner of things.

the characterization that the treatment didn't work is also pretty unfair. it did what it was supposed to do, it just wasn't a health problem i had at the time. you wouldn't expect cough syrup to make you feel magically better if you didn't have a cold. i had some staph infections and it cleared them up, as evidenced by the ooze and minor changes, like slightly fewer headaches and a nose less likely to need blowing. however, i wasn't stressed to my limit and felt pretty good to begin with, so it wasn't a big tipping point in my health. the exact same theory on infections is used when calculating antibiotic use in hospitals so i scarcely think it's fair to call this a bullshit explanation.

but if my memory serves me right you don't like me for reasons you've never really explained. even though i cannot remember ever speaking to you or even who the fuck you are. so you are going to believe what you want to believe and i don't really care what you say after this point, enjoy your life and all that.

I have been meaning to sit down and take notes for months so I am better prepared to quote from it - haven't done that yet, perhaps today. Dr Greg is a hero.

He says Miso Soup saved the Jesuits from the atomic blast, must be potent stuff.

the documentary is called "Garlic is as good as ten mothers."

I couldn't find the whole thing but here is a clip: youtube.com/watch?v=HQzDhqyKUDY

Can confirm, except in regards to olive oil and garlic (but similar concept).

Had to take an immediate dump last night after essentially drinking olive oil and raw garlic (part of my favorite dish that I haven't had in a very long time), and then I had some diarrhea. The next morning I feel fucking fantastic, better than ever- even despite me getting shitty sleep through the night

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVxVQ8O0s4
what about honey fermented garlic? sounds boss, but i have been unable to make any due to reasons.

Bump. I use garlic regularly. Cured major tooth / jaw access in 3 days and stopped several other bugs in their tracks. Romans and Egyptians swore by it. Haven't used antibiotics in years

*abcess

Checked. Know this from experience as well.

A clean colon prevents -re-absorption of toxic material into the blood.

I would say 20% of Americans at most have a healthy digestive system/colon.

Just take it east with garlic, not too good for your brain if you eat large amounts daily, and you'll smell like a motherfucker.

easy*

i've seen similar posts on Jow Forums and they are always intriguing. i've drank my own piss just for the hell of it, but not regularly. you often get segments on uk tv about women who drink their own piss and how it changed their life.
you just piss out the beginning of the flow and keep the rest to drink yeah?

Garlic and cloves are excellent for the mouth.

Also - activated charcoal draws out impurities - you can drink a very small amount to clean internally - however, watch out as it will also trap nutrients in your system.

Raw Cacao produces theobromine which is superior to fluoride in remineralising teeth.

You actually only need water and your own urine and handufl of nuts and few pieces of fruit to survivie.

The last week ive only drank my urine water and a total of like 6 bananas and the equivalent of maybe 3 little boxes of black berries, blueberries. and 2-3 handfuls of nuts per day.

>That's a stereotype, there are all manner of people running big pharma.

Pharma, modern healthcare, and ever industry and run by the owners of the Federal Reserve in a planned economy that kills people to lower the population.
It's run by some Jews and crypto Jews. Everyone who uses money is part of their agenda. Does your dad or doctor know this is the purpose? No.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-26 at 7.19.44 PM.png (521x736, 611K)

I have a strange love for garlic. I frequently have it with mozzarella and (real) olive oil and (quality) balsamic vinegar.

Two weeks ago people in my job were catching a nasty flu- and the night where I thought I was coming down with symptoms I ate 'extra' garlic. Felt fine the next day.

Garlic is kick-ass

Attached: bleee.jpg (1090x1050, 157K)

If you youtube monica schutt urine therapy she says thats a myth. you should search her videos, read the comments and her amazing long detailed responses. This girl has been doing it for 20 years...shes 45 and looks 19

Evaluation of human enamel surfaces treated with theobromine: a pilot ...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23094271
by B Kargul - 2012 - Cited by 30 - Related articles
(1)Department of Paediatric Dentistry, Dental School, Marmara University, Istanbul ... objectives of this in-vitro study were to investigate the effect of theobromine, ...
Could chocolate replace toothpaste? | British Dental Journal - Nature
nature.com/articles/sj.bdj.2013.499

Thanks user, good to know

don't forget to fill your stomach with seaweed for a natural source of iodine before you swim

>
youtube.com/watch?v=X6J_7PvWoMw

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 7.49.06 AM.png (1388x856, 1.02M)

Get pickled garlic. Takes the strong taste out of the raw garlic. Cooking it destroys a lot of the good things in it.

Garlic is great but it is childs play compared to urine theray when it comes to healing.

I'd also like to note that modern (Americans but I'm sure most westerners) people are usually constantly inflamed from their horrendous processed diets.
Things like parsley, just a bit every day, really helps reduce it. Consult a doctor before you start shoveling the stuff down your throat, it CAN cause your blood pressure to drop if you eat too much, but otherwise you should incorporate some into your diet every day.

>Stopped a lot of intestinal problems I had
>Less random aches and pains
>slept better

True - don't embarrass that poor sheep in her sensitive moment.

i put a clove of medicinal garlic into my rectum once a month and dust my pillowcase with some charcoal every so often based on the advice of my australian naturopath friend, and its doing wonders for my health. my chronic side pain is gone, i no longer wake up in the middle of the night with horrid diarrhea, i have bounds of energy and i believe my eyesight is improving. its amazing what the "doctors" either dont know, or purposefully dont tell you about.

nope dont fuck with iodine. urine balances and normalizes your entire body.

based

>theobromine
another goitrogen, just like fluoride

I will disagree here. Big Pharma is almost overflowing with Juden. The extreme nepotism of Jewish investment ensures that only Jews can truly compete

>ywn live in japan and have seaweed salad easily available everywhere

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7332260/yoga-teacher-drinks-own-pee-cured-fibromyalgia-cleared-skin/

In Spain the garlic has quite an obvious germ through the middle. Remove that and the smell given off after eating is seriously reduced.

Attached: 12114636333_49d30a5952.jpg (500x334, 48K)

You get dizzy cause your pressure drops, that's all. I've eaten up to twelve cloves fresh crushed into mayo with dinner