WAR TOME BABY

WAR TOME BABY

BOOYAH

NEOCONS RULE

Attached: 505EA702-8870-4A93-A296-606BC4C074E0.png (1242x2208, 3.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
youtube.com/channel/UCMVJ5OTJdE9lSIw9xR2lhhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH LOOK, ITS A NOTHINGBERGER

I’m ready

Attached: A6A79D68-E465-4012-8224-AD4A35D1B423.jpg (768x960, 158K)

International airspace over Iran.

Attached: ניט אַלץ איז אַ מאָוסאַד פּלאַנעווען.jpg (692x630, 79K)

fucking jews starting another world war

CASPAR NOTHINGBERGER

Attached: CASPAR_NOTHINGBERGER.jpg (440x507, 49K)

Come on. Missile some shit already.

It must suck to be Bolton. You just want war because you know it's best for humanity (growth through conflict), but everyone around you is a pussy.

>all these flase flags

don't do it Donald

fly over a country, get shot down, wiggle around and claim that happen in international airspace to absolve yourself from guilt

Attached: 2019%2F04%2F12%2Fd7%2F87bbadf6ba42450cba38804a04599435.39253.png%2F1200x630.png (1200x630, 622K)

Fuck off, Vorlons.

You have no proof again

US was just taking pretty ocean pics for their instagram, how could Iran do this?

I am so fucking ready.
However it turns out it's going to be beautiful.

Attached: reggie-fils-aime_kesm[1].jpg (723x1017, 189K)

>You have no proof again
Neither do you, mustache man

Attached: 1560442537754.jpg (960x455, 61K)

It was obviously an Iranian sea mine that shot it down

So it's USA's words against Iran's.

Is there any way to really know?

So where the fuck did it's remains land?
If we haven't recovered it already that means it was likely shot down over Iranian land, meaning Iranian airspace

What the fuck are we doing, this is so obvious we are picking this fight.
Just fucking nuke them, not like the public has any choice about this war

I would be able to make so much money if a full scale land invasion of Iran takes place.

OH MY GOD AYATOLLAH ASSHOLA'S BEARD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: medium.jpg (320x240, 20K)

Boomer here, feels good that we are finally going to war with the evil terrorist state of Iran. Now Zoomers can get drafted and experience what we experienced in Vietnam, hopefully it will toughen those pansies up.

This. I own £15k of Raytheon stock

Can you even hear yourself?

If only Iran would just nuke Israel... What are they afraid of?

I put a pony on the invasion at the bookies.

No and just like the tanker attack - it does not matter. It demonstrates Iran can act with impunity. The Jew fears the Iranian BVLL. Queue all the burgers kvetching over "proofs" and "iran bad"

He's ironic, Januszcshch

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Attached: Cuck Canada.png (750x980, 756K)

Godfuckingdamnit I got baited. Kill me now.

Where the Iranian airspace ends?

Attached: Screenshot - 06202019 - 01:27:39 PM.png (1366x537, 169K)

The poles at my work normally take banter way better than the meds

Wtf is "international airspace" lmfao.

Goulash please, think of the refugees. They will tear down your fence.

It was clearly a Russian BUK from Ukraine.

Pretty self explanatory

Jesus fucking christ, the levels on which Hitler was right is just too much to bear now.

Same as international waters but in the air

>SOME FOLKS ARE BORN, MADE TO WAVE THE FLAG OH THEY RED WHITE AND BLUE

Thats whats playing through my airpods when i deploy baby! Mp40, akimbo you name it , its called modern warfare. You could say ive been training since i was a child... ;)

I cant wait till im old enough to enlist and meet my brothers in israel and spread some democracy, my number 1 value. Heck yeah future military vet here. Who else /enlist/ here? Who is planning to /losevirginity/ during their tour too?

North Korean flying torpedo, you mean?

>international
Didn't know that space above Iran become "international".

I can guarantee something will happen, the USA is itching for a new war, what with Iraq and Afghanistan basically finished.

All those defense jobs, all that military needs something to do.

So it begins

A FORMATION OF BURKAS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Not really unless it happened in the middle of the ocean. Neo cons are just trying to spin shit

Boomers have been training zoomers brains from infancy with war games for this moment.

Another day in Sweden

all according to keikaku
the more serious the illegal migration situation, the more we can spend on defense without anyone getting suspicious
dune coon wars are actually about us retaking Transylvania

This

A north korean flying torpedo, firing small iranian missiles dipped in liquid syrian plutonium

Putin dick

you in 15 sec after deployment

Attached: 1465708942322[1].jpg (630x967, 188K)

The US government flies drones as close as they can to the Iranian border knowing tensions are high hoping something happens so they can spark a war. Absolute pure cancer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Attached: 0190424084445.jpg (890x501, 79K)

When ZOG attacks, is there any % of chance that Iran just says "fuck it" and nukes Israel?

Could that be like, a 1% chance? Can we dream about it?

Attached: jq.jpg (959x960, 201K)

sloppy job, Bolton. Pussy

It's hilarious how blatant they are about it too. Syria didn't take the bait, North Korea didn't take the bait so Iran will have to go one way or the other.

With a core of lost Iraqi WMD

>decimate Iran from sky
>displace hundreds of thousands of refugees
>get shipped to Canada by ngo's
>swarm the non existent US-Can border

Attached: 1559676347977.gif (720x846, 899K)

>what with Iraq and Afghanistan basically finished
Can't tell if this being seriously delusional or being ironic.

If ZOG attcks they will lose, America is too strong. That's why Israel needs it as its dog in the first place.

Could they say: fuck it, and nuke Israel?

THIS PLEASES KHORNE

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Attached: KILL MAIM BURN.jpg (666x666, 207K)

They are trying, but I don't know how they will respond when the goys in America under the age of 35 refuse to fight for Israel.

Attached: 8fa.jpg (183x232, 12K)

to die for Israel.

>Could they say: fuck it, and nuke Israel?
Could they? Yes
Will they? No

The good goyim running the US government also want this war just as mush as Israel

Are you retarded we can’t afford a god damn war

kike you can't even lift an American gun by yourself

God I fucking hate Trudeau so much. Can he please just get an aggressive form of cancer and die in a month?

To be honest, why not? If they are going to lose everything like their other neighbors... why the fuck not?

They won't, they will gladly die for (((The United States ))).

Are you forgetting all the times when Iran hacked U.S. drones or took Americans hostage? There wasn't a war then and there won't be one now.

Why would it make you money? Curious?

Fallen brothers died for your freedom. Members of the pack who gave the ultimate sacrifice and will live on in the hearts of every member of democracy. Heh, kind of ironic really.

Ive already thought of my future squads team name: the dogs. We will be blasting WHO LET THE DOGS OUT when we storm the terrorist base, maybe some metal too, drowning pool, Some softer avenged sevenfold when were leaving and the air is still thick with dust. Itll be somber.

If they do this, I'm going to die laughing while violently sharting.

>old enough to enlist
Brits can enlist at the age of 16. Why are you here, child?

Thats what they got over the greatest allies. If they start shit Iran will launch barrages of missiles at Israel. Lebanon will follow suite.

Quick rundown or link please

>war with iran starts
>it ain't me starts playing

Wonder what John Bolton is doing right now?

>Sub before JewTube takes me down
youtube.com/channel/UCMVJ5OTJdE9lSIw9xR2lhhQ

Suck start a shotgun financially can not afford a war

>{{{Indians}}} shilling for war with Iran

>All those defense jobs, all that military needs something to do.

they could overthrow our globohomo government.

Just Google "Iran hacks drone" and "Iran takes U.S. hostages". Of course the most famous incident was the embassy in 1979.

Yes that's usually how these games work. Everyone always rides their shit right on the line to see what will happen

Attached: 1521070367908.jpg (466x610, 48K)

Cant tell if bait or actually retarded
You know that war isn't like the game you played right?

For israel, US needs a war with mexico and central america

Can someone just assassinate the dickhead? I would feel bad but god Canada is embarrassing

International airspace? The straights are very narrow there and territorial waters makes international airspace over the straight very narrow. If it was hit at that altitude over international waters, the remains wouldn't have landed on Iranian clay. But it did. It might not have been over Iran itself but it certainly was over Iranian territorial waters.

American's won't go to war over a drone right guys? I mean I know that 90% of our wars started because we lost some ships but a drone is nothing right? RIGHT!?

Attached: 1560957622949.jpg (738x720, 265K)

Your brain on mash and bangers

>Could they say: fuck it, and nuke Israel?

despite american propaganda, iran isn't irrational.

what meds are they on ?

Attached: 1532524727152.jpg (1384x832, 223K)

simple, because a u.s. victory is not guaranteed.

lmao you are occupied territory of the United States.

Attached: 1512259979771.jpg (573x729, 180K)

Sure, call of duty isn't perfect but it is danm well close. It's the closest thing to practicing for my future career i can do right now. I watch a lot of YouTube too and have already passed my logic test. Can't wait to tell everyone my squad code name: the dogs (and our theme song). I have a feeling I going to be the troll of the squad maybe also the nerd/hacker too.

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

what the actual fuck
what are you taking kid, can I have some too?

Fuck, now we need two walls.

>irrational
What's irrational about launching nukes at your enemies because they destroy your country? Iran has no hopes of winning a war with the US, they have all the reason to nuke.

Yes. Yes. Let loose the flossing Fortniters of war!

Attached: 13b.gif (931x682, 426K)

It'll be used to move hardware. USA already moved 1200 to Saudi territory iirc, possibly to sacrifice for casus belli, the hardware will be used for propaganda shock showing them all destroyed, maybe

I aint no fortunate son

Most things that happen in the game can happen in war. I'm looking forward to being a helicopter commander and blaring out war songs as I fly across the battlefield in Iran with my squadmates firing missiles, machine guns out the doors and racking up frags

> imagine getting drafted for a drone

Get in the box