American Blacks become Bapanese Weabos and Drama Ensues

Constantly complain of lack of racially-relatable “representation” yet super-sensitive enough to go way out of their way to be offended when demands for diversity are actually pandered .... comicbook.com/anime/2019/06/19/one-punch-man-season-2-blackluster-racism-controversy/

Attached: 5EA779BF-A714-4DD2-921A-73315BD1B82F.png (685x309, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2019/02/13/racist-deku-meme-taken-seriously-by-comicbook-com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck niggers.

Translating anime was a mistake.

Probably more beaner weebs than nigs.

Attached: 1558125862461.jpg (544x938, 57K)

Dear lefty's monitoring this dumpster fire like it actually matters.
Tim Pool likes One Punch man. Please use this to "prove" he is a racist or at least "problematic"

>shows how nigs look like irl
>"AYO WHY YOU DRAW US UGLY?"
lmaoing

Weeaboo has two "e"s in it.

He's not a nigger though, darkshine is a japanese man.

He’s not black he’s a tanned Japanese

FULL OF RACIST NAZIS WE KNEW IT! THIS BOARD WILL BE PURGED YOU WATCH.

ITS HAPPENING

He's not even black, he's a nip bodybuilder who went overboard with tanning. But what can you expect from low IQ niggers who react without informing themselves.

>racially-relatable
Cannot into empathy?

Do American negros look at themselves in the mirror? Many of them have more exaggerated features than this black one man punch character.

But Darkshine isn't even Black. Fucking secondaries who haven't even read the webcomic.

I guess they will complain about this guy next.

Attached: boku no blacked academia.jpg (896x1300, 185K)

Drawing ugly black people is racist.

I want a black weeb friend who understands my repressed anger and racism.
>you're an exact trope of an anime character you are unaware of and he wants to watch your shenanigans uninterrupted

>This fan makes the case that this arguably racist depiction of Blackluster is unique to the anime only, as the One-Punch Man manga seemed much more genuine in its approach to drawing a black character.

The "One-Punch Man manga" is a redraw by Murata. J.C. Staff were being true to the actual source, which is ONE.

Attached: file.png (310x344, 76K)

Darkshine is pure japanese tho, its "black shine" its an after effect of his hard training

I hope the asians dont yield to NWO kikes. Netflix is trying, why are we trying to occupy another nations hobby? We arent making anime they are. We are enjoying their labor and demand more?

>asian guys is slant eyes with a deadpan expression most of the time
Acceptable
>white characters have exaggerated noses, and sound incredibly racist in the japanese sub
Acceptable
>black cahracters has big lips because blacks have big lips
RACISM!!!!

what a fucking failed excuse for journalism, reporting tweets

More or less accurate/offensive :) ?

Attached: 7CAD27E2-A31E-4371-9746-E137B3DA9FE1.jpg (322x156, 11K)

Is it wrong that I don't see something offensive about this except the fact that he's a narcissistic asshole?
Blacks do look like that when they aren't mulattos

but the way he's drawn is cool .... or the problem is that he doesn't act like one

Same site already did with same series
boundingintocomics.com/2019/02/13/racist-deku-meme-taken-seriously-by-comicbook-com/

Attached: 146B765A-EBD3-4BA7-840D-33F0366D7C1C.jpg (739x415, 44K)

based and redpilled

On it.

Gross. Glad I dropped this shit