Why does Jow Forums pass off Iranians and Turks as whites but irl nobody accepts Iranians and Turks as white...

Why does Jow Forums pass off Iranians and Turks as whites but irl nobody accepts Iranians and Turks as white? I've seen white women in England flat out reject Iranian men and call them Pakis.

In UK Iranians and Turks are seen as no different to Pakistanis and Indians yet a board full of white nationalists has them marked down as white Aryans.

Attached: hbjcv5___400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>t.sandnigger iranian.

Nazi scum - off our boards! Nazi scum - off our boards! Nazi scum - off our boards!

New faggot gets trolled by shills

>1 post by these id's

Because those posters are Iranian/Turk diaspora.
Even Greeks, Georgians and Azeris don't look white, yet some people think Turks and Iranians are white? LOL.

I highly doubt something like that happens in a place like bongland. never the less, if you don't like it, go back to Persia and fuck your own women

Every day on here there are multiple threads calling Iranians and Turks white. There's even one up now saying Iranian soldiers are hot and half of Jow Forums says they are white.

In England i have personally witnessed white women thinking of Iranians as no different from Pakistanis and Arabs and Indians. Yet Jow Forums tells you they are white.

rofl@ wh*Toid congnitive dissonance

>wh*Te birthrates are all time low
>but women prefer wh*Tes and reject BLACKs&MUSLIMs
>but BLACKs&MUSLIMs are taking all our women at the same time and breeding with our women all the time
>but women don't like them

just look at female sex tourism countries its over cracKKKKas

Attached: 300px-Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif (300x181, 13K)

yeah they're 100% white

Attached: iran-border-guards.jpg (1019x557, 96K)

Blacks yes. Just fucking lol if u think women are rushing out to fuck Pakis and Iranians. I know tons and tons of women and they all have ZERO interest in anything regarded as Muslim or ethnic. Only blacks and half blacks pass their threshold. Otherwise they stick with white.

'White' doesn't have any concrete definitive meaning it's used arbitrarily in different places to signify who belongs to the in group and who doesn't

A lot of turks are just muslim greeks.

Attached: gomez-2.jpg (964x921, 120K)

>i know tons of women but i am still a single childless cracKKKa subhuman

let me guess you are either homo or tranny. you don't know any women who dates muslims because muslims are smart enough to force women to not talk with any male besides their husbands

the only so called "woman" you know are used up roasties who will eventually marry a wh*Te betabuXX and have 1 children maxx

Attached: 1531897851128.jpg (600x800, 136K)

What a convoluted iranwar bait, kikes are total faggots , justg like roach

we dont

I have 4 kids with a white woman you fucking retard. I have my youngest son sitting here with me just picked him up from nursery. I live in the inner city. I live around the "ethniks" and the deathnik meme is true. Anyone regarded as having any association with Islam is seen as a weirdo and a totally different culture who they don't want to get involved with. Keep living in your fantasy world though where black haired Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians, etc are swimming in prime western pussy lmao

>using incel terminology
it's over for you.

Consigned. This is true based on my experiences with the females I know, friends, cousins family members etc. etc. However, white women (atleast in the U.K.) do not like black men. They like half black men or light skinned caribbeans. Black African men are treated like the shit they are and get very little play. Paki men are racially bullied by white chicks. At least the ones at my school were. And most basic beckys wouldn't be able to differentiate between Iranian/Turk/Paki you're all the same

Invisible to white women. At least white British women. Pic related is what white British women fuck and breed with

Attached: chav.png (1080x1344, 1.34M)

seething incel

Iranians aren't white but they're honorary whites. The only turks that can be considered white are those with high amounts of northern european blood.

turks enslaved wh*Tes and sold them as whores

wh*Tes are bottom boys and subhuman soldiers who do our bidding nothing more

I don't disagree with you just saying the vast majority of interracial relationships i have seen have involved black or mixed black men with white women, yet even they are not common. I have almost never ever seen a white woman fucking or breeding or LTR with a Paki, Afghan, Arab, Turk, Iranian. Just doesn't happen. They have zero involvement with them and see them as suspicious because of terrorism. White women's preference is men like the pic related. After that at a distant second is the blacks you mention.

Attached: 039d9a4de696c2bb4c30a4f0feca3547.jpg (474x843, 64K)

nice try lumping iranians and turks into the same category. turks and arabs are subhuman. iranians are persians, on par with greeks and assyrians.

also, kosovo is serbia and England is the new Arab capital caliphate

youre literally a slave-tier jew.

>t. iranian who ran away in 1979

At at a distant second half-Blacks. But yeah I agree with u. The only time paki men get any play is when they're grooming 12 year old, working class girls with Down syndrome. The grooming scandals are imprinted in every white girls head at this point. Pakis have fucked up big time and as a by-product have ruined what small chance other brown men have... just look at those Irish girls going in on a Mexican immigrant a few weeks back calling him a pedo. Hilarious! The younguns are woke

Ive watched mudshark trash laughing at indians and pakis, calling them creepers
THATS funny

>track suit

Id rather die

Persians are muslim now
No benefit of the doubt from me

People irl think men can get pregnant with baby daughters with penises. What people irl think is irrelevant.

You really think people irl see any difference between some Turk working in a Turkish restaurant and a Persian working in a Persian restaurant? Newsflash. They don't!! Especially women see them as one in the same.

Iranians look literally no different than Arabs and are a bit lighter than Pakis but have the same facial features. They look NOTHING like Greeks. At least in the UK.

Normies just do not regard Persians as white yet Jow Forums for some reason seems obsessed with convincing us all they are white.

If you have not seen, this place is crawling with daily "Muslims are bros" threads.

all this Turks being anti-white and yet you motherfuckers told Indian Muslims to support the British colonization of India and indian muslims ate it up like good boys because the Ottoman Caliph was considered the supreme authority on Islam. The only people who had the courage to stand up against European injustices in a time when Europeans were the dominant force of the world with no one to oppose was Indian Hindus.

This britbong looks kinda Slav, he is welcome in Russia.

>be tirkroach
>lose all wars to Russia
LUL, my cossack ancestors probably raped hudreds of turkish sluts.

You’re all Arabs mate, you all look like Arabs

Just like gown niggers look like niggers

And spics look like spics

You’re a mongrel Arab

>White women's preference is men like the pic related.
So you are saying I can come to Britain and bang all the chicks there if I put on my gopnik outfit? Nice m8

Also your eyes are brown so you should just end it

Who gives a fuck what British women think they're ugly af and inbred as shit

Why you telling me? I'm not an Iranian lmao. Tell half of the rest of Jow Forums who day after day after day bangs on about how Iranians are "White Aryans". Just because i brought the topic up doesn't mean i am an Iranian or Turk myself.

the lad he posted is handsome dunno wtf youre on about

as a chronic sandnigger dater (I don't fuck them so I'm not that degenerate), I'll rate them:
1. Levantine Arabs: best looking terrorists, some have light hair/eyes
2. Gulf Arabs: can be decent looking if not mixed with blacks
3. Berbers: no experience in real life, but look alright online
4. Iranians: pretty degenerate and not great looking
5. Turks: not ugly, but usually whiny and feminine
6. Egyptians: lots are ugly

Pakis and Indians aren't sandniggers, they're curry niggers, so I won't rate them.

Attached: jihadijohn.png (575x448, 140K)

That must be why i see so many British women pushing prams around with half black kids in them, father nowhere to be found as is tradition.

The only whites in Roachland are the native Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks. Not the disgusting mudskin Turkroaches that populate the land today.

Since when the fuck does anyone class Iranians and Turks as white? Never noticed that.

They are persian not white? Iranians are not white at all.

Attached: 1408629013026.jpg (450x320, 45K)

Glad to see that Britbongs are adapting superior slav culture and fashion. When are you going to start squatting?

Eh? Brits were wearing that stuff long before Slavs.

before islamic conquest they were different than sandniggers. maybe not exactly white but they were a different thing than a regular sandnigger

>as a chronic sandnigger dater (I don't fuck them so I'm not that degenerate)
I don’t do either because I’m not a race traitor in the slightest, but I admit some are pretty attractive and your assessment 100% aligns with my own. We don’t have that many sandniggers here though besides some Christian Levantines who came generations back and are diluted as fuck so boring looking, so my conclusions are more based on images I’ve seen more than anything. Pakis/pajeets are disgusting and Gulf Arabs seem to resemble them. If they don’t and and aren’t nog mixed though, they’re good.

Why is once never enough for you people

the britbong itt is kinda autistic but yeah, a lot of Iranians try to pass a white it's hilarious.

we know this because pakistani and iranians (along with Pashtunic afghans) regularly chimp out on reddit and other spaces.
its funny. the iranians call pakis black Hindus and pretend to be some form of white race. when iranians aren't fighting pakis, they shit on Pashtun afghans and call them childfuckers.

the indians keep adding fuel to the fire and see them chimp out until one of them lashes out on India and then you have the Indians get involved in the gangbang and the whole thread gets raided by Indian shitposters.

They aren't white.

The issue stems from the fact 'white' was invented to mask the decline of western Europeans, who are genetically and ethnically Germanic.

Germanic people end in old Austrian territory furthest south at Trieste, and in some areas of Poland and Hungary there remain a few enclaves, it skips up a tad in Ukraine, then plummets at the border of Russia the great mud nation.

who has said this? I've never seen a SINGLE post where someone is declaring Iranians or Turks as white. White = Europid. Iran isn't even in the fucking ball park and Turkey was never white, at least not after the Turkoic trash invaded and forced the locals away via Ottoman abuse.

>win against ottoman empire at their weakest
>still cant conquer their lands
ok ivan... ok

Attached: hue.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Kara Bogas already enslaved wh*tes for hundreds of years... we dont need to fit in with wh*tes

Attached: karaboga.png (1155x880, 198K)

Because most of /pol cannot pass as white and has been rejected by white women IRL.

Whites are pretty white.
But Iranians are nigger tier
Go get my waffle turkish bitch

Turks are pretty white*

> one shot at life
> born in Romania

the niggers of Europe

Attached: hio2.png (280x286, 71K)

What lands do you even have anymore?
You will soon lose a big chunk of your country to the Kurds/Syrians.
And then what?
At least i'm not working in a kebab shop.
How's the toilet cleaning going.

Next time i will piss in your chilly oil bowl and throw it in your face Itzik

>im a turk rapebaby and im angry about it

Attached: hoi.png (469x541, 297K)

>Turk rape baby
Only you believe this,you are more of a slavic rape baby than me having anything to do with Turkgay.
At least you got some white genes From the Slavs.

Attached: download.png (986x1118, 1.22M)

Being a race traitor is when you sleep with them or have halfbreeds. I just keep it to hanging out

That’s good. I agree you’re not a real race traitor. That’s based that you have enough self control to do that alone.

I'm half Iranian and no one can even tell. I have blue eyes, pale skin, and straight brown hair.

If you had black hair you’d sound perfect desu.

they may not date them, but they fuck them
just go on instagram, you'll see heaps of wogs arm to arm with white girls

Why? Just so you know I'm a man.

dark hair, light eyes and skin is a killer combo for men

You are jewish.

persians in the west desperately want to be considered european.. though the ones in Iran aren't really like the cornballs in the west or on the internet

Well I’m not. But it’s a striking combination on anyone.

this

You are an Iranian who so desperately wants to be accepted as white. Well white women do not see you as white and do not differentiate you from the average Pakistani or Arab. Unironically they also include the Jews in that too. You're all the same to British white women. You're all in the camp of non-white ethniks.

How does it feel to know white women see Jews as being in the same undesirable dating bracket as yourself?

White British women can tell

Just fucking lol if you think white women can't tell the difference in you and this guy

Attached: a72461f8b9f11b41d792dc6acdf98489.jpg (500x750, 57K)

Most ironic part is aryans originated from Iran. The true aryans are Iranians.

Beta cuck

They might be able to tell that I'm not British per se. But they would have no idea that I have any ancestry outside of Europe. At most they would guess I have some Mediterranean ancestors or something (e.g. Greek or Italian).

small chin fags

>Why does Jow Forums pass off Iranians and Turks as whites
Pol does not. Shitskins trolling on pol do.

>pol
It is Jow Forums

those who thinks that all the people in Iran and Turkey looks the same (borwn,short,ugly) are fucking retarded
some can pass as whites and some can pass as Arabs and even some of them can pass as Pakis

POO
You'll never be White poo. You'll always have shit colored hair and skin. Sad.

>Shitskin telling what it is
Gtfo

>shit colored hair
Poos have black hair not brown one

Most of the ones in the UK look like my OP pic or like these guys

No white roastie here would ever consider these men to be white

Attached: iranians.png (535x377, 436K)

Pakis are generally dumb as fuck. Same goes for the northern population of India.

You are a memeflag muslim and yes I am a shitskin.

I'm not a shitskin. Only shitskins are Muslims. Kys turd dweller. Your parents are shitskins too.

They all look like dirty Indians and Pakis. I hate their entire race.

to be honest they can pass as Greeks,Albanians or Serbs

Who said that you are a shitskin? I said i am a shitskin.

you are a faggot lol

None of those would be considered white here either. The two on the far right are cute tho.

Those guys couldn't even pass for Cypriots, their hair is midnight black, forget about them passing as Greeks, a few Albanians may look like this, but in general they're lighter than Greeks. Straight hair type pitch black coloring and eyeball shape are way off. They're not bad looking though.

>I've seen white women in England flat out reject Iranian men and call them Pakis.

stop projecting your dating life

>I've seen white women in England flat out reject Iranian men and call them Pakis.
based english slags