Take the wealth pill

Work hard towards achieving a considerable amount of wealth
Dont obsess about topics like race/muh nation too much at the moment
Your time is precious and should be used studying the art of investing/money-making in general
Everybody hates George soros yet his financial success is astonishing (read his book the alchemy of finance) and with his capital he set up a global chain of NGOs which promote his ideology
You should follow the same path if you want to change the political climate
As a a poorfag you are just a mere pleb

Attached: 2CE4CFD5-A5EC-4ABA-842D-F5FF840D91CB.jpg (2000x1333, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warisboring.com/the-rpg-7-is-a-one-man-dealer-of-death/
targetedevidence.com
youtube.com/watch?v=pC0Quhotgek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't buy off truth.

That's why I started trading stocks and crypto.

$1000 RPG-7 downs a $38,000,000 helicopter.

warisboring.com/the-rpg-7-is-a-one-man-dealer-of-death/

Attached: 1541500144754.jpg (1535x509, 215K)

Remember when the Indians sold their land for some beads? This is the equivalent.

I make £11.50 an hour as a plane loader at an airport, my back and knees are fucked for life from repetitive lifting and I certainly don't see any way to get wealthy doing this. The people I know with wealth were born with silver spoons, parents helped them with mortgages etc.

Compound interest, fellas. Mark my words. Also you should have your own business, since in a job you exchange time for money at a fixed rate. While it's true that some people at high-paying jobs do very well, they are almost always obedient housebroken bitches. Do like my father and grandfather: have your own business.

Start your own small business and expand from there.

Based and redpilled

I've been trying to learn Python after work and the gym. I'm pretty new at programming, but is this a good language to learn? Anyone know any popular libraries they use in data science jobs?

Easier said than done, what the fuck would I sell? The market for pretty much anything is saturated, that's why the vast majority of startups fail.

Find a niche

pandas, numpy, matplotlib, sklearn. Python IMHO is better than R. For programming outside of data science, C++ (I'm not a developer, but an engineer).

>devote your life to acquiring shekels

fuck off kike

Thanks buddy.

Attached: D5F7520F-A62E-4B9E-95FF-FAEBF013A9BB.png (2000x2210, 1010K)

Have you worked in industry for a while? There are plenty of thing companies need, but they don't know it yet. Also, if your objective is to maximize wealth long term, own businesses (irrespective of failure rate) are they way to go. In real life magnitude (dollars) count, not the amount of failure (frequency).

What's your Steam account?

Money can't buy a homeland and a folk. No amount of money will stop the brown savages from trying to slaughter or strip you of freedom, in the end.

The cackling of geese saved Rome, not their money. If you don't understand that you're a brainlet.

Attached: England 2030.jpg (584x794, 171K)

>hey look at his kike who accumulated wealth through every shady and immoral way he possibly could, including selling out other Jews to the Nazis.
>now go and do the same thing we did, without the nepotism and shady business deals available only to fellow Jews such as myself, goy

Sell firm handshakes and can-do attitude

>Take the wealth pill
pretty much this.
Instead of sitting around blaming jews for why I suck at life, I just decided in my early 20's to not suck at life. Now in my early 30's I make a salary nearly 4x the median household income of my state, and easily afford to live in a nigger-free area..

but of course it takes some intelligence and a lot of worth ethic & self discipline. Which is how most of Jow Forums defines 'boomer'.

>but muh jooz destroying the country
Shit's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better, and that's *if* it gets better, which is a big fucking if. No matter what happens, you won't be able to do jack shit without strategically-located personal financial resources.

Attached: madBitches.jpg (1068x747, 169K)

I tried this, then I got jewed:

targetedevidence.com

Now I'm exhausted and my patience to deal with you is over.

Good on you, my friend

maybe, but you can't deny that money would be helpful in preparation for a war. acknowledge that atleast you bong.

Here is some reading to supplement the OP and begin learning about wealth. Both of these are easy reads in plain language and will serve you for the rest of your life. Good for any age but if you are young or still in school they’re even more valuable they will be for you.

1. “Unscripted” - MJ DeMarco
Explains the math behind wealth, principles of business success and failure, niches, filling a market need.

2. “One Up On Wall Streer” - Peter Lynch
Explains well what stocks actually are and what drives their prices. Anyone investing or planning to invest in stocks should read this book. If you are in 401ks, mutual funds, and ETFS you should read it.

Typo: “One Up On Wall Street” - Peter Lynch

There is an amount of money where you can buy homes around the world and live anywhere.

More money = more options = more freedom.

No way around it.

Money doesnt make you happy, but it sure as hell can give you options.

Principles by Ray Dalio is also a good book.

Look MOM I'm in a jew thread!!!

>Please chase my money goyim, I cant work by myself
Yea basically.

and... now you know and knowing is half the battle.

In situations like this I think stories from Shark Tank can be inspiring and help you find ideas and think in a way that can help your success. Here are two examples off the top of my head.

1. Airplane mechanic in the military wasn’t happy with tool boxes / holders when doing work and being on top of planes. He had the idea for a grip mat that would contain tools and could be placed on inclined surfaces of aircraft so his tools would be within reach. So he saved up, found a manufacturer, paid for some prototypes and marketed them and eventually found investors to grow the company. He’s now a millionaire and has huge contract supplying these mats to the military and aircraft maintenance depots and is making mats for all sorts of uses and industries.

2. A painter who was tired of his paint brushes drying out and having to trash them. He invented and patented a special plastic case for paint brushes that stops them from drying out. You can now find them in Home Depot. He is a millionaire now.

Just find a small problem and if you come up with an improved solution, do the hard work to make the idea into a sellable product.

Even one I saw some little kids were helping with a screen repair they cut a screen patch and used melted wax on it to place over the hole. Well they realized this was a good solution and patented this idea in the form of a repair kit and it’s now in hardware stores.

Hey glow nigger, nice try. As far as George Soros is concerned - he has been protege of Rothschild for a looong time.

Good bantz.
> Slaving for jewpaper is good

> Shark Tank
Why doesn't anyone point out that literally all of the sharks are racial Jews?

>muh jews

Daymond Jon is not a Jew. He is black.

And he started his clothing company Fubu selling clothes he created at a flea market. The willingness to get out there in this way, and work hard is what most people are missing, not Jewish ancestors.

>That's why I started trading your mom

this whole hay8ng races women is All psyopp. yes they do exsisit

Based thread

yeah, you're actually a use case for education.
go learn a trade or get a degree. You're doing a job that's meant for teenagers.

this
btw the elites dont consider money to have any actual worth. its monopoly money to them which they use to hold power over their pawns (us)
u are literally being a good goy by chasing shekels

the no job redpill. makebur own withouggt one.

school trains people to look for jobs

It’s easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God

Can a camel pass through the eye of a needle?

>god
Is this a cringe thread now?

Oy vey goy just make shekels they'll make you happy yes they will

Niche local market and do off the books cash deals when you know you can get away with it. Notice how all small business owners have a lot of "toys" like cars, boats, ATV's (probably an American thing) this is because they funnel their off the books money into stuff like that. Also if you are really smart you can make everything a "business purchase" and get tax breaks to offset the small business tax RAPE. Also, most guys go into landscaping biz, trades, whatever. No, no, no, your target market should be dumb yuppie women. The margins on the shit they like is insane.

DOES WEALTH AcHIEVE

youtube.com/watch?v=pC0Quhotgek

Depends on whether you decide to post again

I appreciate the wise words user

Attached: Nov-1-TOWN-Merino-Mania-1024x669.jpg (1024x669, 73K)

>just start a business lol
>just be rich lol
show flag

Buyxrp

my dad learned drywall. he owns a house. hes a spic

Show your 23andme results mutt.

Dont work for money get the wealth. Land gold silver and other resources.

Truth

what do you do ?

you just can't resist putting nonwhites in your OP can you you faggot

I'm on the road to financial freedom now. I can heartily recommend The Richest Man in Babylon. It'll give you some great rules for building your estate.
1) Always pay yourself at least 10% of every paycheck. More is always better. These are not savings; eventually you'll be using this money to invest/start a business. Something that will generate an income, besides your job. Which you'll want to get rid of asap.
2) Keep a budget. Set yourself to hard limits and try to keep within those limits. Always keep living within your means; no matter how much money you have. Millionaires have gone broke because they did not understand this.
3) Use the accumulated 10% of your money, and money saved from living within your means to either invest or start a business. There are a million and one ways to make your money work for you. You don't need the next big idea, or insider trading knowledge.

Before you can actually do this you'll need to stop living paycheck to paycheck; which most people do (even those earning 100k plus). On top of the 10% you keep for investing put another 10% in your savings every paycheck until you have about 3-6 months of paychecks in savings. This will be your buffer. If you have that you're richer than 99% of people. Wealth isn't just how much your net worth is; it's also how much money is flowing in and how long you can live your life if the money stops flowing. A lot of millionairs will be broke within a month if their income halts. And those are the rich people you always hear complaining how being rich doesn't make you happy. That's because they aren't rich. They have the same money problems that your fast food worker has.

its easier to say it than do it.

The vast majority of businesses simply are not successful. You need money, you need time, you need luck.

>Oy vey, don't focus on the issues so much. Just consume better, goy! You don't wanna be left out, do you?

By the time we reach Soro's age (if we reach it) we will have already lost. Politics won't save us.

a nigger literally from africa told me the same thing during my time at michigan state. he works for a bank now. Im married with children. funny how people find what they are looking for. wanna be a jew or serve jews? sure, collect your dollars, no one will love or respect you still.

Buy chainlink

Finally a good post.

it's time to leave Hassan

Attached: 1551985876066.png (1273x1801, 1.37M)

>Your time is precious
Agreed

> should be used studying the art of investing/money-making in general

You lost me. I should spend my very precious time on earth worrying about how much money I can make? I'm really not gonna give a shit about that when Im dying man. Retarded opinion.

Based. Don't offer your soul to capitalism. All those that lust for money will one become unrecognizable beasts torn apart by their greed.

one day*

Recommend any books/podcasts/youtube channels/etc. so i can take the wealth pill? Jow Forums is full of shit coin shills and get rich quick schemes. But normie places outside of the chans are full of advice that ignores obvious racial truths and say shit like "invest in nigeria! Africa is gonna be a super power!"

Attached: xh77ohpjtqd11.jpg (1500x1304, 186K)

I didn't know Paris Hilton browsed pol

I would recommend reading The Richest Man in Babylon. It's pretty cheesy in that it tells made up stories of people in ancient Babylon but through that it teaches you the rules for handling your money properly or "laws of gold". I gave a quick overview of it here: but I would read it anyway. As for actually making money and generating an income besides working it depends. If you are able to save up a lot you can start compounding your savings by putting it in a hedge fund. Doing your own buying of stocks and bonds etc. Or you could start working on your own business; in something you enjoy. A hobby or interest. Like an online store selling dragondildo's or whatever. You don't need the million dollar idea or insider trading knowledge. Start of small and it will get easier and easier because you will know how to handle your money.

ok HOW do you do that and on which websites, i cant find people that arent scammers when explaining that shit

Absolutely boomertier

With what capital?

I actually read that book. Good stuff. I like Tony Robbins "unshakeable" as well. Basically mutual funds are a scam. So i invested in an index fund. Set up ETFs that reinvest dividends for compounding interest. Also i use shrimpy.io to automate my crypto. But i make too little of money i realize so unironically goin back to uni to "learn to code." All ny engineer friends already own big ass homes in their mid 20's.

Oh And " rich dad poor dad" and all the others basically just tell you how to avoid taxes and fees. I can never get enough of this stuff tho so throw any and all advice/recommendations my way.

Attached: 1559396419965.jpg (919x855, 312K)

Between greed and nepotism no one will pay me what I’m worth. They will employ their family members and pay them twice as much as non family and give them every management position so there is no room for growth. Fuck retail fuck cheap boomers fuck our debt nigger society. There is only luck.

no shit. the "just get rich bro, work harder and you too can be a landowning boomer" scheme is pacification for a generation of slave laborers funded by debt schemes.

if we shot the bankers you could own a house like every single one of your ancestors were able to. but they'll do absolutely anything to prevent the goyim from rising up.

Exactly. I have no idea and don't want my alt right politics to cloud my judgement. (Ethereum is hated on for having pedo brony types, and alt right guys are all bit coin maximalists.) But i try googling and get such clickbait shit or scams. Overall tho. Pic related is the portfolio i settled on after lotsa research and tryin to be objective. I will readjust the shitcoins later. Bitcoin and alt coins will stay the same ratio. I just keep it automated and don't worry about short term. I let shrimpy.io readjust to keep ratio the same. And i also have BTC outside of shrimpy. And am looking into investing in $HODL on the stock market. (some switzerland ppl have a diversified crypto portfolio they manage and u can buy shares of it) but this defeats the purpose of diversification cuz u still own that wealth in fiat.

That's why i'm trying to get a higher salary first so i can get into real estate a little.

Got a few website businesses i put blood sweat and tears into but have little to show for them so far. We'll see...

Attached: image.png (811x391, 80K)

Contract consultant engineering mein negros. $120 per hour, practically unlimited hours, and then there are tax write offs. Get a speciality and the sky is your limit.

> Give tax money to the kikes that are destroying you.
KYS Jew.

I have money, how do I convert it into wealth? I don't know how to invest and get rich. Please gibs instructions and I follow.

same.
any and all help appreciated, fuck this shitty country, i want freedom money

Ha, well I don't think I have any advice to give you because I think we're pretty much at the same point. Except I have a job as a programmer. It's a good business to be in for sure. I rolled into it without college though. Just doing courses online. Mostly through udemy.

based

Attached: kek.jpg (903x823, 68K)

might as well salute the Jew flag

Attached: 1560317570384.jpg (865x444, 246K)

Need some good books on investing, stocks, funds, index, day trading, options and futures, etc. Books that are geared for absolute beginners who know nothing and some intermediate once I get through the starter stuff.

i guess you could read books on investing
go to an investment bank and get an agent, give them your money and they will make you more.

ps. you need a lot of money

lol the banks wont make you shit unless you are a millionaire upwards

You're right OP. Finally a good post.
Fuck the idiots who blame rich for being lazy, stupid cucks.

“Unscripted” - MJ DeMarco.

to understand stocks:
“One Up On Wall Street” - Peter Lynch

I actually bought that book the other day. Its on its way in the mail.

The rich live in gated communities. The only time they see a nigger/spic in their hood is when they are rendering services like lawn or swimming pool care.

>start investing
I'm current American markets it takes roughly 1 million dollars invested to return 55-60k annually.
Seems feesable.

If you're implying I'll end up like George Soros I'd rather just stay poor

>play jewish games on jewish terms, goy
>it'll be fun
>its the most fulfilling life

what about the Millionaire Fastlane?

i dont feel like joining some secret society, and have to do their stupid rituals