Is he the worst mayor of London of all time?

is he the worst mayor of London of all time?

what do the normies think of him?

Attached: sadiq-khan-brexit.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8v1DMUmjgzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ushering in Sharia under the guise of progressivism

Arabs have cumskins by the balls over there in europe hahahahahahaha

Attached: 4L_F17cApu2.jpg (640x664, 60K)

>is he the worst mayor of London of all time?

Unless you live in London, your opinion doesn't matter.

If you do live in London, vote.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

part and parcel of living in shithole London

That thing about terrorism being part and parcel in big cities was fucking stupid.
You don't fucking see that in big Japanese cities, because they do take precautions of Muslims.

>PART
>AND
>PARCEL

So many reasons left the UK. But he was the last straw for me. Visited my parents in Mile End last year. They're practically the last white people in our street. I don't even recognise the place.

My family doesn't like him because he's not white

Japan is pretty openly racist, I was watching the news there and they were talking about Korea, the news reader started going on a rant on how much they hate Koreans.
I was in Donki with my friend and I saw some gorilla on the logo for something, she points and says "look it's a nigger" they don't have hate speech laws there so you can say whatever you want

Hes not the worst but hes done pretty much nothing as Mayor. All hes done is the 1 hour hopper pass for using the buses. Otherwise he's done nothing else actually worthwhile.

if only there was a way to measure performance of public sector blow holes

Sadiq Khan is the 2nd most popular Labour politician and awareness of his brand among UK normies is very high. This puts him in a very strong position to be the post-Corbyn Labour leader. Thats his endgame with the Trump twitter spat.

>YouGov

Attached: sadiqK.png (1214x787, 205K)

His influence extends to nothing more than organising bus timetables. He literally has no fucking power apart from having access to the media.

They dont call him the Street shitter mayor of london for nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8v1DMUmjgzk

Attached: ParcelsOfPeace.png (624x395, 17K)

> London

Attached: 576359-kg.png (400x400, 151K)

Pakis aren't arabs and vice versa.

There have only been three of them dating back to 2000, so 'all time' doesn't mean much in this context

London needs a mayor who doesn't say "this is normal, part and parcel" when their murder rate surpasses that of New York. London needs a mayor who mans up and takes back the city from the knife niggers and scooter bandits. Tell police to make use of their batons or else they get taken away.

He's generally hated by most whites I've met in London, but there aren't enough whites left in London for that to matter. Even among London whites, there are plenty of cucked millennials that love taking brown cock who think you're a racist for talking about knife crime; and old boomer life-long Labour voters that don't care about anything other than him being Labour.

There's no difference between the two, they are both animals and if Londoners want to see them they should be behind a cage in the London Zoo where there will be no risk to public safety

>done nothing
Ending Stop & Search because "it's racist" and the subsequent rise in violent crime and a murder rate worse than major US cities isn't nothing.

>"this is normal, part and parcel"
taken out of context. he was talking about first responders mobilization after a terror attack, not the attack itself, and how Londoners know to be patient about it. Jow Forums was wrong again

Well, they haven't reacted to rising knife crime at all. You could call that ultimate slowness.

>most whites in London
So both of them?

what is best, avoid stop & search to reduce racial tensions and potential race riots or pursue stop & search? Its a matter of civic management to tread lightly.

Didn't be reinstate it because of that? Lol

Yes, 40% of millions is two.

I want to see this guy being murdered in my timeline.
I can't stand him, his hipocrsy, his face and his almost unequal ability to subvert a nation.
And I say that as an argie with no particular love for the bongs.

New York has had success with their zero tolerance policy.

So you're saying if I vacation there I can hang out with salarymen and make racially charged jokes?

I don't know, I didn't chat with random people just people I knew