Please explain this to me

Please explain this to me

Why are so many people in the west russophiles ?

Over the years I've heard both people on the far right and far left talk as if they would gladly become collaborators if russia ever wanted to invade their countries, but their reasoning makes little to no sense. Far leftists believe russia is still the soviet union, a communist haven that counters the capitalistic USA, but this makes no sense because for the last 27 years russia has been a full blown raw capitalistic society which is also extremely corrupt.
Far right wingers, for some nonsensical reason believe russia is a purely white, christian fundementalist society that harbors no immigrants, especially not muslims (unlike all the cuck countries in the west). However, according to english-language russian sources:
"Islam in Russia is the nation's second most widely professed religion. According to a nationwide survey conducted in 2012, muslims in Russia numbered 9,400,000 or 6.5% of the total population."
"Recognized under the law and by Russian political leaders as one of Russia's traditional religions, Islam is a part of Russian historical heritage, and is subsidized by the Russian government."
"Following the collapse of the Soviet Union, Islam regained a prestigious, legally recognized space in Russian politics. More recently, Russian President Vladimir Putin consolidated this trend, subsidizing the creation of mosques and Islamic education, which he called an "integral part of Russia's cultural code"
Not only is todays russia not a leftist society, it's basically one of the most multicultural/multiethnic/multireligious societies in the world.

I'm half russian myself, my dad is from Krasnodar and my mom lived several years in STP, but i'm not going to be a shill and cuck for a faggot retard president who's country objectively sucks ass in so many ways compared to western countries, yet you worship him? Tell me why, faggots.

Attached: 10441109_290235421176568_1866860955399770183_n.jpg (960x960, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blog post, memeflag

Good. I hope Russia liberates the west from (((them))).

Attached: 1543870150492.jpg (906x689, 158K)

Because while russia may be a shithole individuals actually have a huge amount of personal freedom and independence that most in the west lack. It is subconsciously romanticized.

lmao

Attached: 1423611119811.jpg (800x450, 42K)

You don't know anything about Russia. Putin brought in tougher hate crime laws than Germany and they're being replaced faster than Canadians.

Attached: 1513825488903.jpg (736x548, 59K)

I genuinely hate slavaboo westerners.
No, Johnny, I won't call you Ivan because your grandpappy fled a war from my village.

Attached: Max-Payne-1-Face.jpg (626x379, 43K)

Same way that some posters here on Jow Forums like to LARP as nazi sympathizers. It's just for being a little bit rebellious and edgy by behaving like a contrarian.

Joseph Goebbels - The Jewish Problem
bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

4x4chins federale has changed venue.

yeah russia is the problem, lol pleb.

Russians haven't controlled Russia for a very long time.

Attached: 1494348138213.jpg (1035x1428, 284K)

>Why are so many people in the west russophiles ?
this is an absoloute good question, I fucking hate how these nu-right-wing working class people tell me how "right russia got it all in compairson to us and yadadadada" so stupid they don't even know about chechens pretty much fucking russians in the ass all the time, and russian policemen being little bitches who then take out their anger on actual russians

yeah totally, that's why the entirety of the world media is after them.

upgrade your shillposts leaf

>LARP

Attached: 220px-Viper_You'll_Cowards_Don't_Even_Smoke_Crack.jpg (220x220, 23K)

What was Stalingrad, now one of the poorest cities in Europe, is full of non-white Islamic Asiatics. It is only 150km from Kazakhstan. Ouch. Russians are lucky to die early from AIDS or a bad batch of drugs.

Attached: 1544050597745.jpg (397x226, 17K)

Because I/ we know who the enemies are.

What is this country? This country is less than 250 years old, what do we have here?
>No culture
>No morals or values
>LGBTQ parades
>Forced indoctrination of children in public schools
>No Infrastructure
>A pharmaceutical industry that is literally posioning us
>No health care

NOTHING..

What the fuck is this country? If Russia were ever to invade the US, I would galdly welcome them and their beaufiful non-whale predominately white skinned women with open arms, some borsche and some vodka and welcome them as friends.

I wouldn't lift a finger for this country any longer. I'm sorry but that's where I am personally.

I will defend:
>Freedom to protect myself and family
>Family
>Friends

By the way, the picture is of Sochi, sure does look horrible and mutty doesn't it. You think I mind Russia coming here, but not Muhammad, Shitskins, Nogs and Poo's? Are you crazy

Attached: 1.jpg (652x355, 108K)

>individuals actually have a huge amount of personal freedom and independence that most in the west lack

Wanting to suck baldmans cock is freedom of speach, but having your own opinion and asking questions is traitorism and will land you in jail.
SLAVA RASSIA !

Attached: 10997442_473357646175661_5959592508148226061_n (1).jpg (800x825, 100K)

>Russia has been a full blown raw captialistic society which is also extremely corrupt

>Implying that the US isn't corrupt as FUCK
>Implying that Israel doesn't run America

Are you actually insinuating that our:
>Senate
>Congress
>Courts
>Lawyers
>Judcicial System
>Mayors
>Governors
>City Council
>Doctors
>Insurance Agents
>Department of Justice
>NSA, CIA, FBI, DEA, ATF and Local City, County and State Law Enforcement

ARE NOT CORRUPT? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID G

Attached: sofuckingwhat.png (1294x1066, 164K)

A controlled media
A controlled Social Media
A controlled FDA
A controlled DOJ
A controlled Senate
A controlled Congress
A controlled Department of State
A controlled EVERYTHING

what is the fucking difference you moron? And do you really think WE DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHO WE ARE TALKING TO?

You think the moment we see your united nations flag we don't immedately know who your work for, what you are aiming for, or what you are trying to accomplish? Why, that's my only question.

Why do you do what you do? And why do you work for who you do? What is your end game, what are you trying to accomplish rabbi?

Attached: 11801-f2001f296a.jpg (1000x600, 145K)

based as fuck, vote early vote often

Dude this website is absolutely crawling with GRU and Internet Research Agency disinfo agents on proxies. Jow Forums has been psyopped by Russians so hard and they don't even know it.

Do you think that suddenly the Russians stopped using the tactics Yuri Bezmenov described because the soviet union fell? Do not be naive.

this.
chechens used to be the niggers of russia
nowadays, if you need help with anything, always have a chechen friend you can go to, those guys literally have a backdoor to anything regarding state/law/police and can get you off the hook, or beat up some fag you don't like

Attached: 0000012944-470x400__2.jpg (470x306, 45K)

Try again without the memeflag

Attached: 4919274964874.png (900x900, 267K)

I love Russia, and Russian's, we are the assholes. It's like saying
>Why did Russia put it's country so close to our military bases.

You are a proxy shill, pushing anti Russia bullshit. Why? Why do you do it? what is the point? why?

Like look at this dude. Either 100% guaranteed a Russian shill or someone who has been completely demoralized by their campaigns.

fuck of, feeb.

Attached: 1560734357622.png (1274x1900, 1.03M)

>I love Russia, and Russian's
Of course you do Sergei.

It's "Russians" not "Russian's" btw. The apostrophe is possessive. Might want to get some better English lessons from your handlers yeah?

Russia was and is a dick. After WWII we offered financial assistance for all of Europe but only the West could take our money because the East was annexed.

Russia has hated Western Europe for some time. Napoleon, Crimean War, WWI, WWII. They armed N Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Vietnamese, Chinese, etc.

>do you really think WE DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE
ya russki, no, ya nie rab ;) dorak

Attached: cetnik like russian tsardom ultra nationalist. commie red army soldier level one million. guy who se (807x540, 81K)

yeah that faggo is pretty obviously not american.

that said, i like russians, mostly only because it triggers liberals so much though

>Why are so many people in the west russophiles ?
symptom of the fact that western culture is dying so people jump ship to a culture that at least seems still alive

because you're a fucking cringy cuck who's in love with someone you never even met. Why don't you just leave faggot ??? No really, leave, go to your beloved country, or just blow yourself up for muh glorious motherland you never ever even been to.

Attached: chechen_muslim_president_with_bestfriend.jpg (378x280, 22K)

I like Russian culture (literature and the language) and liberals blamed too much of 2016 US election on Russia when really they just ran a horrible unlikable candidate, but pretending like Russia suddenly forgot how to conduct disinformation and psyop campaigns is pretty naive.

this is the "culture" you're referring to?
fuuuuck

Attached: putin_with_erdogan_and_grand_mufti_of_russia_opening_mosque_in_moscow.jpg (650x366, 45K)

Lmfao so much angst went into this post. OP is undoubtedly a faggot

why are the two largest mosques in europe located in russia, both built and approved by putin? why does Jow Forums continue to support the islamization of russia?

Attached: Qol_Sharif_Kazan_Tatarstan.jpg (800x531, 143K)

I really want to know why a person who calls himself a nationalist supports muslim-enablers so badly

Attached: StPetersburg_Mosque.jpg (789x599, 105K)

Those mosques are located within their respective ethnic minority populations. Jeez your a fucking retard. Must be that russian posting about how terrible his country is on /ck/ and shilling for paypal funds on /trv/.

TATARSTAN! You must be blind, the title of the image literally shows that it is not a mosque within russian ethnic land russia.

both approved and payed for by the putin regime, retard. also putin, the crusader, allows this...? I thought he was our saviour, but he's building mosques? kek

Also why is there an "official imam" in russia? Most european countries don't even have that.
You're fucking liberal pieces of shit islamist enablers
Fucking cringe.

Attached: russian_state_appointed_grand_mufti.jpg (2048x1424, 189K)