You guys are idiots, stop blaming jews and blacks for your fucking problems...

you guys are idiots, stop blaming jews and blacks for your fucking problems, just find a fucking job and make some money, its that simple. Blacks are doing it you can too

Attached: 527DE51B-617A-4FE6-80C8-111F32816D9C.jpg (960x960, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats a poo.

Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war. They are the incarnation of that destructive force that in these terrible years has guided the enemy war leadership in a fight against all that we see as noble, beautiful, and worth keeping.

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

For that reason alone the Jews hate us. They despise our culture and learning, which they perceive as towering over their nomadic worldview. They fear our economic and social standards, which leave no room for their parasitic drives. They are the enemy of our domestic order, which has excluded their anarchistic tendencies.

Attached: potok-splc-chart-wall.png (737x543, 182K)

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: mark-potok-europe-chart.png (645x569, 174K)

still got a hotter bitch than you

>just find a fucking job
>Blacks are doing it

lol. no they aren't.

done and done
Pussy scared thought

>for your problems
I never understood this line of strawman thinking
Nobody legitimately thinks "wow my life sucks because a nigger is living the life I DESERVE " other than 80iq hillbillies
we hate shitskins because of the disproportionate number of crimes they commit, their retarded cultures, their complete inability to behave in a way that isn't offensive to the white country hosting them, and how fucking unpleasant they are to be around
they devalue labor and keep wages low for Mr shekel erg as well but if you have a job that requires the slightest amount of skill they won't be able to replace you anyways so it only indirectly affects your paycheck

Why the money is fall fake and women are whores. You want to suck my dick for 500 monopoly dollars!? No? Who would have guessed.

for the last fucking time, poooo in da looooooo!

POO'D

>get job
>make money
>get robbed and killed by blacks
Blacks aren't the problem

Jews are 100% to blame.

Shitskins are just their puppets, their zombies, their canon fodder. All destine to die in a coming civil war.

literally only minimum wage job available to me, a STEM graduate.

I'm not working for a poo for minimum wage, to make him money, and pay for his poo children.

In history many people have chosen death/genocide over SLAVERY.

I would rather take my green eye, olympic athletics genes to the grave, than slave for subhumans.

>house being broken into, rooms on fire, people walking out the back with your property
>just think your way past it user, pretend its an illusion!

Attached: Future Germans.jpg (518x382, 50K)

That's not the problem poo-nigger. The problem is you shit skins are invading entirely white nations for your own benefits and we allow it, we allow the abuse, we allow the insults and we allow the transgressions, no matter how offensive or overt. I HATE non-whites with every ounce of my blood. Stay in your nations. You fucking knuckle-walking nigger animals.

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

I tried this about 5 times and it always results in me getting jewed:

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

Attached: kandyl.png (812x600, 533K)

Attached: 1561040933766V.jpg (960x960, 148K)

guys just accept the fact that white women prefer black cock.. I did a long time ago.

>make some money
For whom?

white boi, give up and accept reality