How historically accurate was the movie Vice? Was Dick Cheney as bad as he was depicted?

How historically accurate was the movie Vice? Was Dick Cheney as bad as he was depicted?

Attached: 59C0BCFE-196E-4B9F-9D7A-3C80D66735C8.jpg (510x755, 84K)

worse x 10
neocon confirmed

Worse

There's nothing under dispute.

was he even bad?

haven't seen it but Sam Rockwell seems severely miscast

I had he same thought. I thought Josh Brolin was good as W in Oliver Stone's film.

>Was Dick Cheney as bad as he was depicted?
Worse. Remember when Dick sold 25% of the US Uranium supply to Putin in exchange for a $140 million dollar bribe paid to the Cheney Foundation?

>Was Dick Cheney as bad as he was depicted?
he was worse, that chicken shit hid out in the white house bunker for a month after 911

>was he even bad?
Dick Cheney owned the patent on the epicyte gene, he also bought out a lot of companies that made transplant drugs because he knew he was going to need a lot of transplants

Holy hell that nog tyler perry was in this movie, had no idea thank god i didn't watch this crap.

Subtle. I dig it.

The movie insinuated that since he was the CEO of an oil company, he told Bush to invade Iraq so he had control over their oil, which caused the company’s stock to go up 500%.

He also did other scumbag shit like say no to the Endangered Species act while he was in Congress.

I pirate my movies.
Even if I'm not enjoying a movie, I'll skip watch to the end.
The hamfisted political agenda of this piece of shit film made me stop watching half way.
>Alright, I get it, he's a fucking bad guy, must you be so autistic about it?
Bad film making, bad writing. Which is a shame cause from what I've seen Christian Bale did an amazing job.

You're still on that conspiracy theory? Really?

Im with you what did he do wrong? I think if they had allowed him to take the gloves off he would have had the Left all Charged with Treason , and that not a bad thing could have saved many lives and Saved the US from having to go through Obama Cars and Obama Care and Obama Term.

It's normie-tier bullshit. It paints him as some kind of sole mastermind behind all this bullshit. He was nothing but a person carrying out the orders. He's not good, but he's just a puppet, like all politicians.

Your entire political ideology is one big conspiracy theory; every single thing you believe.

>>>/plebbit/

He was a proper cunt. Almost cartoonishly evil.

When the jews make a movie about a political figure you should know better than to believe it.

This too. Cheney was awful but ultimately a puppet for the neocon kikes.

Attached: _39228653_perle_kristol_315.jpg (315x150, 11K)

Cheney the most gangster nigger of the entire cabnit

He BECAME bad, from the influence of his WIFE who is a power hungry bitch and couldn't gain access to political power because back in the days, women couldn't into politics.
He was a blue collar booze guy who almost got kicked out to the curb by his wife so he had to get his shit together.
When he did so, he realized that there is no moral value in the political system.
He is the epitome of "if you can't beat them, join them" and basically a beta driven by his wife and her greed. Hence the movie scene of him calling his wife from his shitty no window office and her telling him that she is proud of him.