HA another one , what is Iran gonna do huh?

HA another one , what is Iran gonna do huh?

Attached: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (377x260, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc
cnn.com/2019/05/22/politics/russian-bombers-alaska-norad/index.html
rt.com/news/462081-russian-fighters-intercept-b52/
funker530.com/cockpit-video-su-27s-intercept-b-52/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope a game over screen and a little, "doo, doo, doooo" pixel music played on the drone operator's screen.

>34km
What would the USA do if a military drone flew this close to any of its borders?
Shoot it down obviously

>believing the US government
>not voting secessionists into your state government

Attached: 1512320807925.png (900x729, 129K)

>What was the mission, sir?

Chad Mullahs act of aggression Vs Trumps weak and hollow bluster

>This sound effect played on the base/ship drone was launched from
youtube.com/watch?v=zpG1Ywmbioc

Reminds me of election time when every day was anti russia propaganda. And then it all sort of just stopped. Now, out of the blue, its alll about iran

Russia flys nuclear capable bombers into our airspace on a monthly basis

We have Russian planes violating airspace all the time, but we don't really shoot at them because we aren't lunatics

>into our airspace
1000km away is not your airspace

Lol it's because we're pussies

If American tech is so great how did a top of the line drone get shot down by Iranian missiles? No, what seems more plausible is that the NSA or Mossad hacked Iran's missile system and fired one off to get the party started. Same as the tankers. This is the new way to have a Gulf of Tonkin or USS Maine incident. Computer hacking defense systems to false flag. You think this shit is new? Please, for the love of God, someone show Trump the proof that basically every military engagement since the late 1800s has been due to false flag events. Please.

>A total of four F-22 stealth jets were involved in intercepting the two Russian Tu-95 bombers Tuesday, which had entered the Alaskan Air Defense Identification Zone, according to NORAD. The zone extends approximately 200 miles off Alaska's western coast. The bombers returned to the area again, this time accompanied by Su-35 fighter jets and were subsequently intercepted by US aircraft.
cnn.com/2019/05/22/politics/russian-bombers-alaska-norad/index.html

Yeah but that's Alaska. That's like Russia threatening us by killing the leafs.

Don't EVER compare Alaskans to Canadians. I'm giving you this one warning.

Why can't we shoot down the missiles?
Almost like they wanted them to hit.

We do the same to them and have been since the cold war

Attached: Hello.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

rt.com/news/462081-russian-fighters-intercept-b52/
funker530.com/cockpit-video-su-27s-intercept-b-52/

Isn't Alaska basically Canada tho?

The US is absolutely fucked if it engages in a war with Iran, it makes no tactical sense at all, it's been wargamed ad nauseam and in the 2002 Millennium Challenge you can read the details of how BTFO US was before the fight even started. This is an Israeli push to further destabilize regimes in the Middle East and should not be supported by anyone with any sense at all

I should clarify. They're flying over our airspace in the Aleutian chain. I don't think anyone lives out there since they shut down the CG station in Attu. So no threat, no one cares.

>we're going to invade you
>hey we're flying a drone designed to help us invade you but it's only right next to your airspace not in your airspace
>ZOMGZ you had no right to shoot that down we were only doing the equivalent of waving our hand in your face not actually touching you

Russia flies over Alaska constantly and we dont shoot them down you idiot

War canceled. Pack it up boys.

Attached: D9hKpfqW.jpg (750x770, 73K)

No, Alaska is not basically Canada you fucking mouth breather.

Would you shoot at them if the airspace invasion wasn't a regular thing and came shortly after preparations for war (moving carrier groups in to position) and a quasi announcement of war (you will pay for this thing you didn't do)?

I bet you think China owns the all of the SCS with that retard logic

I'm honestly surprised we haven't officially declared war yet.

Turkey shot down a Russain fighter not so long ago, how was that situation resolved ?

Did you forget that they were doing this shit with actual nuclear warheads on board during the Cold War?

Hes probably right, it was probably some moron who shot it down and Iranian government is just dealing with the flack. If it keeps happening though the U.S is going to have their excuse for war.

Good, can't believe these ZOGs almost had their way again.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x275, 1.72M)

>you're a pussy if you don't immediately go to war against Israel's enemies

Turkey is untouchable because they are part of NATO, Russia knows they cant do shit about it.

Alaska and Canada are the same just admit it.
I don't think a war is sold that easily anymore after the Iraq disaster. They might have to wait a few generations like they did with Vietnam

Keep shooting down drones for fun, what the fuck are you going to do?

Yawn, i had a feeling it was literally nothing.
Thnx user.

>imagine believing the news

The false flag with the ship didn't work out as expected. Now it's a downed drone.
What a shitshow.

Attached: 1533495616676.jpg (250x246, 12K)

>34km from coast, well within the contiguous zone

>...within which a state can exert limited control for the purpose of preventing or punishing "infringement of its customs, fiscal, immigration or sanitary laws and regulations within its territory or territorial sea"
What does this actually mean tho.

Alaska and Canada arent the same, Alaska has some of the most relaxed gun laws in America, bestiality is illegal and Alaska is a conservative state. You're an idiot.

I don't own the space immediately in front of my face but if you wave your hand around there in conjunction with the various other Iran analogies I'm going to punch you in the face for doing it.

I got to meet him personally. We called him general Gestapo

That's slightly different, that was literally a war. People seem to think it was political memes on a grand scale, but no, either side would have happily annihilated the other.

As far as I'm aware Iran is not at war with America so the circumstances are different. When the Americans are being dicks the Iranians can punch them in the nose to make them fuck off. Doing the same when a war is actually on like in the cold war isn't a method of making them fuck off, it's a battle in a war.