Is the IDF as good a military force as the Israelis say?

Lot’s of them people are just recruits.

Attached: 687EBF5C-47B0-426B-8CD8-714D617D16A8.png (1196x1082, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9ag2x3CS9M
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5439005,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation_and_gender_identity_in_the_Israeli_military
youtube.com/watch?v=iu24_PURGdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NOAPOPeN1tA
youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they're a meme army who gets off on beating the most incompetent warriors in the world, Arabs.

They’re garbage. Can barely control malnourished boys throwing rocks.

Can you imagine if you took the Jew army and dropped them in south central. They would be air dropping diapers by the tons the nigs would have them so scared.

IDF isn't even a military force.

Attached: Israel Diaper Forces.png (620x700, 608K)

If they were, they wouldn't need the US to do all their dirty work for them.

>are conscripts as good as a real army?
No.

No they aren't worth a shit. Their air force and intelligence agencies are however pretty fucking elite (not as good as they were back in the day tho). But the boots on the ground IDF are basically glorified conscripted dog shit. Their only experience in the field is often standing at some checkpoint in the west bank and occasionally pointing their guns at 14 year olds out of boredom. The last time they went in boots on the ground in Gaza back in 2014 they thought it was the end of the world because 65 of their soldiers died immediately. It was pretty lulzy. If anything happens with Hezbollah or Iran, expect massive amounts of dead Israeli's greater than ever before at the very least.

It's funny though because Arabs are actually a mixed bag of soldiering. For example the Syria Army had to endure half a decade of fighting before it finally clicked in their ranks and they became a competent fighting force with what they had. Hezbollah on the other hand has been touted as THE strongest and deadliest militia group in the world since 2000. Iraqi's and Egyptians are historically bad fighters, but I'd never judge the Arab army's for the fiasco of 1967 since Israel attacked unprovoked first. Jordanians are alright and the Saudi's who are seeing combat are finally learning how to actually use the toys given to them by America and with great effectiveness.

Attached: IDF Diapers.png (599x411, 485K)

They're incompetent, but if Hezbollah also had American technology they would roll the IDF pretty good. The IDF getting pimp slapped by farmers with Norinco ATGMs is the primary reason they've not invaded Lebanon again.

Jordanians and Syrians aren't Arabs mate.

What they show to media is not actual IDF.

>recruits
conscripts muhammad there is a difference and obviously no its just that arabs are even more pathetic so it makes them look better

>Is the IDF as good a military force as the Israelis say?
Counter question: Are Jews known for bravery, self-sacrifice, toughness? And telling the truth about stuff?

i think you meant the israeli /assault/ force

Attached: us military.jpg (800x533, 555K)

Given how shit Arabs are at war, it really makes you wonder how Muhammad managed to conquer most of Byzantium.

Kinda lack luster performances after WW2 desu. Even Korea ended in a stalemate.

ww2 was lackluster. russkies did all the heavy lifting.
we didn't even really beat the japs, we used two cheat codes.

We are soon to find out.

Lebanon is practically Vietnam on steroids. It's 31 times condensed than Vietnam but with more weapons and the worlds most competent militia fighters that far surpass everyone else at mountainous Guerrilla warfare.

And that's just Hezbollah we're talking about, The actual Lebanese army isn't as well trained, but they can hold their own.

>Counter question: Are Jews known for bravery, self-sacrifice, toughness? And telling the truth about stuff?

Attached: memri Jew cowards.webm (956x488, 2.92M)

Nah. youtube.com/watch?v=l9ag2x3CS9M

Oh you're one of those guys. Well I'd agree with you, but then you'd have to say that really no one outside the gulf are Arabs then, including the Egyptians. When people refer to the Arab world they refer to Arab speakers, and and those countries speak, read and write Arabic.

Attached: Hating Israel.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>Jow Forums we are going out with friends tonight. behave for once
>Okay, I promise to not get all political and talk about the Jews.
>three drinks later....

Jesus I felt the burn from Texas.

Attached: ADCFE022-68DA-4B6A-9E38-989F5E686EC8.jpg (768x768, 90K)

Don't forget about Persia and Egypt at the same time. That's something Alexander the great himself could only dream of doing. Then Genghis Khan came along and said "hold my beer" before he put everyone else to shame.

Attached: pls delet.jpg (785x442, 94K)

No. I think at this rate they killed more civilians than the soviets did in WWII.

Egyptians literally are Arab rape babies though.

Well, Alexander did conquer both of them, didn't he. But Genghis really WRECKED everybody's shit. Everybody wants to be the Mongols. Even the Turks here larp as Mongols.

Attached: hr_giger_baphomet.jpg (837x1200, 247K)

Byzantium was crumbling and medieval warfare was a lot less strategic. The term usually used is bigger army diplomacy and it didnt often occur that a smaller force came out the victor. They were stopped at vienna because the ottomans wanted to brute force their way into europe which nearly worked but cost many lives and drained them for generations to come hence them being the dying man of europe at the begin of the 20th century.
Modern war relies on communication and that is not possible in arab militaries where everyone is (rightfully so) too paranoid to trust oneanother.

They might be today, but they weren't back then. Same fate as Greeks with the roaches. Sad stories desu. Thousands of years of high class culture down the genetic sewage...sad!

>Modern war relies on communication and that is not possible in arab militaries where everyone is (rightfully so) too paranoid to trust oneanother.
I do wonder, if this would affect the Jews, too...Well, if it wasn't for their ethno-centrism at least. But I wonder, if the Mizrahi are paranoid about the Ashkenazi etc.

>back then
wtf are you talking about?
How is that relevant?

Everyone is a rape bay in the middle east lol. Also people like to say that the Christian Coptics are pure and never mingled with the Arabs, yet they are much much darker than even Egyptian Muslims (still with no black features, just REALLY fucking dark). I just find that weird.

They should be. From what im seeing orthodox non zionist jews are showing similar fall in fertility as the palestinians.

Good question. I was thinking the same about your Empire just today.

But lets be honest the muslim world is shit at propaganda because they must adhere to "gods final gift to the world" while jews or at least many of them are simply atheist ethno nationalists and are subject to much more refined and effective propaganda taylored to their current situation.

Dude in the Middle literally looks like Osho

Attached: copts.jpg (620x387, 68K)

Jealous that the German Empire only had like one overseas territory in it?

Not sure. Everybody says the Rothschilds and Netanyahu are larping atheists and muh Satanic Jews. But that seems very unlikely the way they act. With all the temple and creating Israel and so on. The ethnic supremacy is also derived from the heeb religion. And as an ethno nationalist, having all those different kinds of Jews is not optimal. It's closer to Iran in that regard, a militant theocracy. Nevermind the 20% Arabs in the "ethno-state"

>The Chad European Colonizer
vs
>The Virgin Nigger Enslaver

Attached: knight.jpg (572x730, 93K)

Speaking of which: How's it feel to be reverse colonized by shitholes you made up?

They're a garbage conscript army. They bomb schools and hospitals, shoot kids, and then LARP as if they're brutal murder of civilians makes them an elite force like Spetsaz or something.

Remove American equipment, American training, American Intel, and put them up against an opponent that isn't literally a bunch untrained, inbred Arabs, and watch them crumble.

Dunno, how does it feel to have been raped by your old Ottoman allies for the past 50 years?

Their Air Force is among the most elite in the world and the mossad tend to get the job done, but no the average Israeli soldier is just a conscripted larper or poster thot. In any conflict that saw ground war against a true military power they'd probably fold, especially since Indy brought the ark of the covenant to the US

No. Israel does well when the US does the fighting

oh shit its padawan

>Everybody says
You mean the goys on their payroll?
They are technically atheists since they believe themselves to be god but then again they believe it so im not quite sure on that classification myself.
However they oppose non talmudic judaism but endorse its molochite roots. The arabs as i said together with religeous jews are shrinking in number and in a couple of generations will be irrelevant if things continue. ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5439005,00.html

The IDF is a paper tiger full of pants shitting faggot kikes. The instant they come in contact with a force with roughly equivalent capabilities (such as Hamas RPGs vs their jewtanks) they get their asses kicked.

>since Israel attacked unprovoked first.
lol no

>Jordanians are alright
how do you reckon?

>and with great effectiveness.
Ughm... should I tell him? They are losing MBTs, helicopters and MRAPs left and right to RPGs and IEDs left and right. They have patriots, yet recently Houthis successfully bombed oil refineries and airfields. Literal sandal wearers.

delusional /sg/ fags
daily reminder we fought the USSR and won

Attached: file.png (319x496, 42K)

Houthis are also very good fighters from what I’ve seen of them, especially considering the disparity in power between them and their adversaries.

wow using american & british technology
go you

We did well in the middle east, the problem is occupation and dealing with decentralized guerilla forces that never dissapear

No. we're shitty fighters with shitty equipment. women in the IDF are literally useless. we only enlist them for the pussy.

Attached: 1941185.jpg (640x640, 107K)

That beats amerimutt service because at least you can have sex

>Their only experience in the field is often standing at some checkpoint in the west bank and occasionally pointing their guns at 14 year olds out of boredom.
yeah, go ahead try making an arrest in a hostile village, where many are illegal armed and stones/ molotvs can come flying at you any moment
>inb4 you have guns
so?
>The last time they went in boots on the ground in Gaza back in 2014 they thought it was the end of the world because 65 of their soldiers died immediately. It was pretty lulzy.
>65 IDF soliders killed
>at least 1000 hamas operators
>mirage
>british
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
it is french you retard.
and even then, against almost twice as much MIG-21s.

ITT: A bunch of butthurt sandniggers and some stormweenies.

Israel is above average for sure. 6 day war is an amazing feat. Independence and Yom Kippur wars as well. Their counter-terror ops are top notch, too. That being said arabs suck at war.

Contrary to popular believe: Turks don't do that shit. It's all Arabs and Niggers. And their welfare leech rates are also lower. AND you were literally allied with them against Russia in the Crimea War. AND they are only here, because the USA forced them on us.

forgot pic related

Attached: hamas.png (700x526, 693K)

The IDF is capable of doing occupation/low-intensity policing actions of the Palestinian territories and doing carefully planned, short-duration, high-intensity actions against regional adversaries. Any conflict that drags on longer than a month would exhaust Israel's ability to wage war. See Lebanon 2006.

>and intelligence agencies are however pretty fucking elite
Not that hard when you have members of the tribe in every country in every field

Yeah, totally amazing performance, dude. Especially Afghanistan.

replied to myself instead of you
see

>yfw Israel fights the Soviet Union and you don't know who is Jewying who anymore

But that's more due to the extrinsic aspect of their location than their actual quality. Size for size Israel is extremely competent. But you can't do a lebanon occupation with a population of what, 10 mil? Just not feasible.

lmao no. it's not difficult to fuck up the palestinians and the arab armies have always been pretty shit-tier. When it comes to toe to toe combat Israel meets its match with Hezbollah, for fuck sakes.

Mostly a meme army with a fuckton of top of the line western equipment

kek, nice jidf thread.

Attached: 1540067589680.png (313x876, 113K)

Obviously not, as Ariel Sharon said when asked what was his secret to winning wars; Always fight Arabs.

>OD field uniforms

How about entering the 21st century?

Looking at that image I am wondering again how many hohols and Ivans are just larping as Jews for the gibs

We also fought the US and won

forgot pic

Attached: israel.png (323x276, 11K)

More countries should have mandatory military service and a strong army like Israel does

As it should be. the only thing that should be on amerimutt mind 24/7 is how to serve Isreal the best way he can.

>Syria Army had to endure half a decade of fighting before it finally clicked in their ranks and they became a competent fighting force

It's going to be interesting to see what the SAA matures into following the end of the Syrian Civil War. I get the feeling the "Arabs Suck At War" white paper will be made somewhat obsolete.

persia/byzantium beat each other to a pulp before the arabs came and sweeped up.. peak persia/byzantium on the eve of muhammad's conquests would probably mean no islam today, funnily enough

>naval victory equals land invasion
No

Hows all that pedophilia and feminism and arab birth rate treating you mensch?

Yeah, still....thinking about it...we have to blame Persia for Islam and ultimately the near conquest of Europe by it. Maybe you SHOULD bomb the shit out of them.

most of them are half/quarter or full non-jews. but we allow them to stay because we love slavic pussy.

Attached: 29a92b2535775b91db160ad8ba8c9b36.jpg (711x400, 40K)

They are for sure the best in tolerance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation_and_gender_identity_in_the_Israeli_military

Attached: 4347CCEC-1F19-4398-9F02-07EE9264A316.jpg (683x1024, 369K)

You are going to mutt yourself up, if you keep this up. And actually improve! I give it two generations until you all start listening to hard bass, eat seeds and squat in Tel Aviv. The whole Soviet stuff would fit after all. youtube.com/watch?v=iu24_PURGdQ

Turks have been raping and marrying your white women for 50 years, pathetic cuck race.
Your Turks are basically the same as our Pakis, don't kid yourself.

>arab birth rate treating you mensch?

Attached: ewish fertility rate tops Israeli Arabs, highest since 1980s.png (661x141, 15K)

I never said the Mirage was British, their early detection technology was British.

look Jewish to me.

Fuck, source for the girl in the pic user? IDF girls are hot af

>Arma 3 is real.

Attached: D6F9BE5D-6F04-4D3A-A016-2C7A2FCEE4EE.png (646x595, 269K)

user, pls...I just had dinner!

Attached: Goethe_(Stieler_1828).jpg (1972x2432, 2.3M)

Wait, you actually think sex doesn't happen in the US military?

You're full of shit, projecting Anglonigger

youtube.com/watch?v=NOAPOPeN1tA

The russians are more right wingers than the mizrahi jews. they hate arabs to the bone. many of them hate the mizrahi jews as well the see them as arab jews. the reason we have a right wing party winning every election is because of the russians and mizrahi jews.

No it's mostly women that think if they post pictures of hot women on the internet than they will win men over.
But they are failing because women don't understand the men here. They only see that as degenerate and it pushes them further away.
You should appeal to their morals and convince them that you are fighting the moral battle against the degernates.
But good luck with that because you let Tel Aviv be Sodom and Gomorrah, so you are in a lose lose situation with these people.

based

If their Muslim Arab enemies had radios they would use them to play the call to prayer 24/7 to their retard inbred soldiers.

The idf are only successful because they ignore the Geneva convention and are fighting the easiest enemies on the planet.

The only reason actual white armies suffer any casualties at all is due to strict regulations and purposeful incompetence. Whites actually put regulatory handicaps on their militaries to prevent total devastation of their enemies.

If by some gift from the gods dumb Israel declared outright war on white people and whites decided to ignore the handicap Israel and all reminisce of it would be gone in a day. Any retaliatory action would fail and the world would celebrate, just as if whites declared all out no holds barred war on any other group.

Remember, it’s our planet. We just let you live on it.

Join the winning team.

Keep it up and you might actually become cool one day! youtube.com/watch?v=DTV92wqYjfA

>we only enlist them for the pussy.
Do you get to have some "action" with them?

yes

>Keep it up and you might actually become cool one day!
This is what you consider "cool" ?

Attached: Borussia-Dortmund.jpg (1200x630, 252K)

Attached: refugee-germany-welcome.jpg (678x381, 69K)

My father literally served in Germany, so many white German women walking around with Turkish husbands.
Fucking disgusting.
He also said that towards the end of his time there many hald or full Turkroach offspring were criminals and unemployed.