Was there ever a Politician more Based than Brutus?

He killed the pro-immigrant cocksucker populist. Paved the way for the TRUE Caesar to conquer all the lands.

Attached: Based Brutus.png (1099x617, 823K)

>liking a pedophile
Never

Nah he was a jealous faggot. He threw the republic into turmoil because he didn't actually have a plan to restore stability after Caesar was killed. Hence the years of civil war that followed.
Also, Caesar fucked his mum.

>2 Immigrant nation posters
Should have seen it coming. Brutus shall forever be remembered, maybe in infamy for the untruth all speak. He had saved Roma from the Tyrant.

>He had saved Roma from the Tyrant.
Just so another tyrant could take power.
He effectively did nothing. In fact, had he done nothing tens of thousands of Roman lives would have been spared.

>"Roman" lives would have been saved
You mean immigrants.
>Muh civil war
Always healthy for a nation to have one once in a while. Reorients the main goal/pursuit of the country from a divided stand, to albeit forcefully a united one.

>Always healthy for a nation
Spoken like a true mentally handicapped person of color.

If you can't draw a decent swastika, your opinion is invalid.

>A nation constantly on the brink of civil war, is in better shape than the nation that just had one.
Yeah, I see your point there. Getting nothing done because nobody can agree on anything. Constant violence in the streets. Market uncertainty. Sounds wonderful. Typical of Bongland Education.

The Post Civil-War nation is something that becomes unified as the force of dissent has been crushed. It actually has room to move shit, pass laws, and make market growth promises. Unlike the boiling clusterfuck.

Quite telling that your hero lost the civil war isn't it?

Dude was walking around nude calling himself jupiter

>Quite telling that your hero lost the civil war
Definitely not my hero. He's just based. One man fucked everything up for everybody. Also took out a pro-immigrant leader. Fucking amazing shit right there. No Jow Forumsshooter could cause the shit he has.

Caesar had a Jewish funeral right in the middle of the forum

Backpedal more it makes your clown bike speed up.

citation needed

Caesar is a Hero and we will not hear any more of this slander here!

Attached: 9F7C3CC8-5E38-498A-9203-C582A829BE15.png (750x1334, 812K)

>Backpedal
Try Muhammed
His Civil War was healthy for Rome just like any other Country. Dumbshit Normies got fucked over by it. So did the dirty immigrants. Which is based. After draining the spirit of the People any leader would suffice. Because the people were ready to stop bitching.

It was just braincancer. It's why he didn't realize he needed guards.
>B-b-but knives aren't allowed here

citation needed

JCaesar was the original gibs-me-dat politician. He got what he deserved

Actually, he always had lictors accompany him (and guards)

The thing about the Roman senate house is that it was taboo to bring in weapons or soldiers. It was also taboo to bring soldiers across the pomerium into the city of Rome (as soldiers on campaign at least)

Taboo breaks easy though, especially when most of those senators saw Sulla bring soldiers into the senate in their own lifetimes (most of whom being those that conspired against him)

He knew he was no tyrant though, and considered his opponents still friends and fellow romans. They did him dirty, and that’s why Augustus fucked em dirty.

He literally killed God. Caesar was the perfect man. Name one thing Caesar did wrong, One. I will wait.

Go play your new call of duty game. That's as close to war as your faggot ass would ever want to get. You've probably never even raised your eyes to a man.

Can you be any more of a cringe larper

>He trusted them
Again, he had braincancer. Very terrible at his job. Never even mentioned the team of 27 Jews keeping his policies functional. Not surprised he trusted the Roman Senate like a dumbass.

>he was very terrible at his job
Not sure if this is hard b8, or hard idiocy.. But I’m just gonna let it be.

Attached: B0C3D14D-A532-4A1F-BF44-958891A0D002.jpg (224x224, 8K)

>Ur a kid WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
JCaesar was a Zionist controlled populist. People who support him are the equivalent of Boomers supporting Trump.

No, Julius Caesar wasn't your average bread and circuses type of politician. Unless by gibs you mean he made sure his veterans were looked after. He was a populist, a true fascist and a genius. Some even considered him Divine.

>Ur a kid WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
Boy, you sure showed me how mature and well adjusted you are. That struck a nerve didn't it?

>Caesar was good at his job
Barely survived any war he got involved in
>WHAT A HERO OOOOMMMMMGGGG@!
Your praise is meaningless. Rome had always been a powerhouse. He wasn't the man who first beat the Greeks to seal Rome's Hegemony.
Julius just stumbled around the woods with on OP army, and barely survived an obvious Ambush.

I fucking love Caesar so much. Can you imagine fighting in his army when he conquers literally the known world? He was more than a man, he was a general, an imperator, a God. Caesar's name became a title because there was no proper title to describe a man like him. Hence we get the words Kaiser, Tsar, and Kejsare.

>Can't think of an actual response
Typical of MuBonglandistan.

He was undefeated in battle. He suffered no defeats on the battlefield of the known world, only a few stalemates, arguably victories since the campaigns they were a part of always resulted in victory for Caesar.

you just replied to my response. the other part of your comment was just too jaw droppingly stupid for me to consider wasting time on.

You mean the troops were undefeated. Like a said earlier. OP army. The Legions were far older than he was. So were their traditions. It's like taking a fully stacked U.S Army into Vietnam. That is basically what happened. Except the professional army couldn't retreat and actually had to floor the enemy instead of going on pleasure cruises in Hanoi's river on a PRB

If you think supporting the History of Caesar is intelligent. You have a lot to learn Kiddo.

Attached: 1559756775073.png (600x600, 154K)

>Jow Forumsshooter
Imagine glowing this hard, and i don't give a shit about the brutus stuff

No, thousands of his troops were slain. His troops were not undefeated, He was.

Did you forgot when the 4th were routed by pompei's forces at Pharsalus? When he picked up the standard they dropped and rallied the cowards?

tf does that even mean? Supporting the History? You don't support history, you remember it.

>He was undefeated
Yeah, that cushy commanders tent and carriage must have been nice.
>Nah, he rode outside and marched with his troops
Lies and propaganda.
Even Hannibal suffered personal injury just marching to Rome.

He had an overpowered army, constantly found himself in a battle he would lose with any Non-Roman Standard army. Luckily the Jews who worked for him, and the strength of his troops kept him alive long enough, that the West could be subverted the Hebrews.

If only Brutus were still here.

>I remembered those words on a page, in a government sponsored facility
Cool, great story user. Glad you bought fiction. Really helps the authors out.

0/10 bait

Attached: wojak brainlet 11.png (511x515, 29K)

Yeah, I should really be getting my information from the experts on a Singhalese rice basket weaving forum.

Add this body, to that face.
Perfect Replica of JCaesar.
Rage Harder

Attached: 1555805328776.jpg (1076x1585, 430K)

>But my government assigned a cattle number to me at birth
>I have to trust them
Remember to bin that knife too user.

>celtic cross memeflag

He elevated heathens to senatorial status and they voted as Caesar willed.

You're a complete dunce, with about as much grasp on reality as an encephalitic bovine. But seeing as I am magnanimous in victory, I shall give you my permission to get the last word in, faggot.

Broke out the Thesaurus eh?
Rage harder.

Loser.

Attached: 1557996206848.jpg (912x905, 96K)

what? where did you get that?

It's a psy-op. If you like a person that looks younger than 25. Your pedo.

It started with old boomer women finding the strong handsome men on Jow Forums. Rather than bitch and moan about medicare, they just stroked the ego of Jow Forums, learned the mannerisms. Now anybody somebody doesn't like is a pedo.
All so the lonely wiccan catladies hamplanet daughter can find love.

Rome was based, as pillaging its fat corpse provided my Germanic ancestors with the resources they needed to build their own empires.

THANK YOU rome cucks for becoming degenerates and letting all your wealth be distributed to the noble Germanics of Europe, handing over world domination to them in the process.

The only sad part is that we are repeating this mistake and m*slims and n*ggers are about to take OUR wealth for them. What a fucking disgrace.

They should have listened to Brutus.
If only Brutus were here.

Attached: 1557997565430.png (1230x1140, 61K)

>m-muh brutus
Adolf Hitler was infinitely more valuable than this romanic literally who senator.

>Paved the way for the TRUE Caesar
not understanding roman estates... fucking peasants

England. Egypt.

Fuck you OP Brutus cocksucker.
Julius Caesar took Gaul and for all the benefits it brought he is my only Caesar and the greatest

low effort bait