Would a gay white man be welcome in the ethnostate? I'm not effeminate or anything, I'm a normal dude...

Would a gay white man be welcome in the ethnostate? I'm not effeminate or anything, I'm a normal dude. I just like cock tbqh

Attached: 91508617.jpg (660x574, 31K)

No, faggot.

Soft of, you'd be sent to the new jew camp to fuck hetero male jews. You'd get ass 24/7, while we get a laff. You'd be like a executioner, just ass execution is on your menu.

Sure, but your Black lover wouldn't

bay sted

I feel you brother. Got me a man for 13 years, want to start a family, in the suburbs with a white picket fence - the classic straight american life. Just no fucking whores to ruin it will be around.

Attached: 1555045116844.jpg (315x293, 35K)

only if u are a qt trap

>Want to start a family
Homunculus isn't real bro
Ur gonna have to (Force) yourself to have sex with a woman if you want to have a kid

Only if you agree to let us try heal you from your mental ilness. Btw I would like to ask you a question... Were you abused? At what age did you have sex for the first time? When did you "found out" that you are gay?

>Were you abused?
No
At what age did you have sex for the first time?
When did you "found out" that you are gay?
When I was like 12. Part of the reason in didn't have sex until later

No, there's no place for degenerates like you. Kill yourself fag

Sure bro why not we all love dudes here

Fags don't have families. Degenerations has no place in society

The presence of gay men is very harmful to to closeness of male bonds. Any fraternal organization that admits even one gay is poisoned.

How did you decide that as just a 12 years old?

youd be sent to a reeducation camp. being gas is a chemical imbalance in your brain, after surgery and pills to correct you, you would be straight and free to go.

Attached: iron-city.jpg (1016x736, 129K)

Is it true that gays all have massive cocks?

You don't ''decide'' lmao what do you mean? At what age did you ''decide'' you were attracted to women?

I don't think anyone would really care so long as it stayed 100% behind closed doors and you weren't working around kids. The problem is with predation and publicity, which serves the goal of predation.

Probably best to stay in a city if it ever happened. Nobody pays attention to their neighbors there, but nobody would want you for a neighbor when they're trying to raise a family in their otherwise pleasant neighborhood.

His uncle raped him

Knowing the stats on gay men being kiddy diddlers, I'd have a hard time.

It is not like we didn't try that before, it doesn't work. He needs to cure himself, he needs willpower not pills

You don't decide to be normal, you just are. Degeneration is a disease and a sin

Those are always the super faggy ones. There are ''normal'' gay dudes that aren't into drugs or gay pride marches or molesting kids too, you just don't notice them.

I like dick too
I’m not gay though

The white ethnostate is going to be 90% dudes anyway, so it really can't get much gayer. C'mon in.

Gayness is not normal. It's an aberration.

It has no place in a civilized society.

NO FAGGOT WE DONT WANT YOU POSTING BLACK COCKS HERE

>Gayness is not normal.
What do you mean? Gay dudes have been around forever.

I don't like blacks

I DONT CARE I DONT LIKE FAGGOTS

>I'm a normal dude
>I just like cock
You are not normal, you need help, like a bullet to the head

Attached: 1560437476203.jpg (326x244, 27K)

I never liked them, I did that just because it seemed normal. I hate the only woman for which I felt "butterflies in my stomach" because.she was a fucking whore and I was too stupid to figure it out in time. I now have a trad gf which I love very much .the sex is really good, I don't know what can make you dislike hetero sex

It's a sickness, spreading. It should not be legal. It's against humanity.

kys fag

Yes, but you'd get to have a stay in Birkenau until you're not a fag anymore

there is no ethnostate u delusional brainlet

And we don't like fags

show me a source where they tried to cure fags by correcting their chemical imbalance?! because scientists stopped looking into how to fix faggots back in the 1950s. the reeducation camps you are thinking of are religious ones that are worthless because all the priests did was say be normal or youll go to hell or they raped them.

imagine telling a schizophrenic just be normal and figure it out for yourself. no you medicate them. fags are the same way they are mentally ill and the illness is caused by a chemical imbalance

Sorry, only tradtraps.

Attached: 1557266271540.jpg (3264x1836, 1.52M)

this is based, but also faggot tier.

unsure how I feel user

Sure he would and then he would go work in concentration camp.

>having so little self respect that you ask a bunch of autistic neckbearded larpers about their opinion of you

come on, you can do better, faggot.

It's an ethnostate, not a heterostate

Welcome brother :)

There is no biological purpose to gay men. You would have to justify yourself to broader society, and moreover demonstrate a level of moral character sufficient to overcome your deviance.

You know... I would have liked to hear his story from him. I don't think he would like to open up if you keep calling him a degenerate. I hate the disease, not the man.

>There is no biological purpose to gay men.
You can say the same for sterile people. Or women over like 50. Or incels.

Nope. You're a degenerate. You do degenerate things. You're more than likely a pedo as well

I was never molested. Parents were married and still together. I had a great childhood and my parents accept me.

>want to start a family
you miserable things "reproduce" by raping children.

Attached: accept it.jpg (692x590, 108K)