Why does Jow Forums get so bothered by WMAF when pic related is the most common interracial pairing?

Why does Jow Forums get so bothered by WMAF when pic related is the most common interracial pairing?

Attached: CYqCxiUWwAEthLU.jpg (1024x1365, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-19674306)
youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most white men who settle for chinks, gooks or nips simply didn't make the cut with white women.
Jow Forums crossposters will claim that there's no such thing as a "good" or conservative white woman, though.

What's that, then? Honestly have no fucking clue.

I watch enough anime that I've developed affection for the Japanese to the point that I'm genuinely outraged on their behalf when someone posts WMAF cuckspam

what's the A for, arabian? ew

Oh, and the same principle goes for white women.

Or they simply want to get revenge on their negligent fathers.

i like feminime women.
shoot me.

Who can I report you to? My name is Barbara Spectre and I won't stand for this intolerant of miscegenation.

The "A" is for Asian, Arabian or African. White men are desirable enough that it can be used interchangeably.

>swedecuck

I don’t know how the girls are in Sweden nor do I care because I don’t want to date 195cm tall women with cuck genes. But I can tell you in the anglosphere white women are fat entitled etc

So when you say we can’t make the cut for them you sound like a total retard. It’s like saying I couldn’t make the cut to work at McDonald’s when overseas they offered me a job that pays 4x as much. Retard

>I don’t want to date 195cm tall women with cuck genes
Coming from a flip (and presumably manlet) this is the funniest thing I've read this week. Thanks.

Isn't most of Jow Forums just spics larping as white nationalists anyway?
that's your answer, OP.

Why would spics get mad at white men bleaching their women?
Every white man that gets with an Asian female is one less white man bleaching a Latina

Attached: Uno1f8C.gif (377x565, 1.94M)

Oh god, is he not just the most punchable human alive? Look at his face. Look at his fucking pudgy, beady-eyed, ethnically-ambiguous, childless face. Every time he opens his mouth on one of the older podcasts, fucking interrupting some interesting hippie shit about psychedelics or stand-up or AI or whatthefuckever, every time he opens his stupid manchild cigarette-laden mouth, he has some dumb fucking shite to say that might have made a preteen laugh. All his jokes are about shit and piss and cum and fucking animals and stupid bullshit that, like I said, preteens laugh at. He interrupts. He fucking interrupts the flow of a good conversation between meathead and his guest to talk about the fucking Olive Garden and how his new girlfriend is a cunt or something about "Little Esther" whoever the fuck that is, FUCK YOU BRIAN REDBAN, HOLY SHIT AM I GLAD YOU ARE GONE, YOU'RE A FUCKING PRODUCER, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EVER STEERED ANY CONVERSATION ANY WAY YOU FUCKING CHILDLESS DEGENERATE UNFUNNY FUCKING FAGGOT, FUCK YOU

Attached: brian-redban-1546491573.jpg (450x450, 33K)

They both look white tho

Yes I’m totally a flip and not someone who happens to be here

Fucking Swedish dumbass

I think asian/latina women getting bleached is a good thing, look at James allsup, isnt his grandmother a full on filopino?
Could keep Whites in the majority for a while longer than expected

Here is why.
Look at the actual demographics of Jow Forums
Pic related.

Attached: amrNKJe (1).jpg (1057x947, 166K)

Sex tourist AND a manlet.
That's worse than being a flip.

feels good to be whiter than most of pol
imagine looking down and not seeing beautiful pearly white skin
Tho to be fair white Hispanics get mistaken for white people 9.10 anyways so they might as well count

> i dont want hwyte wimminz
saying it like you can have them even if you wanted

>didn't make the cut with white women
>white women
what the fuck are you even talking about? it's like 80% here live in a fantasy world that doesn't exist. white swedish women are total dog shit. Wait what?

He said "make the cut"... hahahahaha, omg I'm dying of laughter.

Attached: swedish white women.jpg (1686x1920, 453K)

>may as well consider spics whites
Okay, Juan.

Attached: 1558473041022.jpg (532x486, 77K)

Better than being a swede

European white women are probably vastly better than North American ones I’ve yet to visit though

you should visit as soon as you can. white women looove asian men. especially dark south east asian men

They are both white retard

I’m white idiot

eat dick kike

Im confused thats a white couple

Agree

REEEEEEDDDBAANN

Nope.
the woman is not white.

Attached: 1561051185531.png (205x245, 95K)

Attached: 1536463214581.png (960x1024, 838K)

She looks like a spic, though.

I'm not going to bother explaining why that's not an actual representation of the demographics of this board, as the answer is obvious to anyone who has a triple digit IQ. Retard.

lel

>Seeth
>Cope

Her skin is white and she looks white. Prove me wrong.

Oh my god, it all makes sense now LOL

if other nonwhites consider white hispanics white, they might as well be
it won't stop tyrone from killing juan in the race riots

Okay, Juan Muhammad Al Jamal bin tyrone.

Nice meme flag.

Attached: 1561056266367.jpg (907x510, 107K)

She has dark hair and dark colored eyes.
If she stands out in the sun too long, I bet she turns black.

>Asian women

Do you WANT to get cucked?

Asian women:
>Cheat the most out of all races
>Expect your salary to be deposited on HER bank account and give men a literal allowance of a couple dollars a day to buy lunch at work everything else is spend by the woman (bbc.com/news/business-19674306)
>If you don't make a promotion or work less than 60 hours a week they will break up with you
>Will refuse sex with you and act like a robot manager at home, no emotional connection at all

youtu.be/ENscSDOsodE

Why do you think NTR is so popular in Japan? It's the most common experience for men.

Yeah sure white women might cheat on you as well. But at least they have the capability to truly love you. Compared to Asian women who go into a relationship with the preconceived notion that they will just exploit you to the max while cheating behind your back from the very beginning.

If you prefer an Asian "woman" over a white goddess like pic related you are a fucking cuck.

Attached: 1535400400812.jpg (2560x1689, 962K)

Attached: BvVPqQCIIAA8KS6.jpg (768x1024, 159K)

>dark hair and dark colored eyes.
Ok features for whites.
>I bet she turns black.
Like all of us.

>it won't stop tyrone from killing juan in the race riots
Good.
Less spics are a good thing.
Whether tyrone helped out or if it was ICE that did it, it does not matter.

Attached: enoch-powells-quotes-2.jpg (403x266, 41K)

Looks med. But still white