Why didn't the government stop this...

Why didn't the government stop this? Starting to realize more and more my being obese is because I was poisoned by bad policies.

Attached: chicken.jpg (511x422, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/michael-phelps-diet-12000-calories-myth-but-still-ate-8000-to-10000-quote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on Jow Forums, cletus

>I need to blame my obesity on anything but myself.
Millennial much?

People in the 50s didn't have nearly as much of this problem. And calorie counting and exercise don't do shit so...?

you got a problem boy

Attached: 1521263837382.webm (240x360, 463K)

>incoming Boston Big Mac Party
no taxation without emaciation!

Virgin chick vs chad chuck

cause gov't is bribed by tyson to keep out of their business

A-a chocobo!!

You're obese because you're a worthless human being with no self control.

Attached: 1532479033077.png (968x1073, 242K)

Put the fried chicken down then nigger

Attached: IMG_20190529_125941.jpg (719x706, 65K)

Attached: 1550945254309.png (1053x745, 86K)

buy free range nigger

*rests in feces*
*pumped full of yummy all natural chemical*
*dies drenched and fear and stress*
Feeds a family of five on the go and affordable as well!

I can eat up to 6k cals a day and not gain weight and I am 31. Godtier genes or serious health issue?

Did chickens fall for the fast-food jew ?

That's a breed that has been around longer than we stuff our lifestock with hormones, they're irrelevant for industrial farming but pretty good for small private farms.
Blame your parents first and then get on with education yourself more on diets and digestion, you can make it if you want to. You just have to aknowledge that the problem isn't the fact that your food has been manipulated when in fact your brain has, fight off your food addiction.

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (1024x575, 44K)

Jew troll army go home...

You're leaving out information. How much do you actually weigh?

Attached: 1531689245850.jpg (780x1836, 279K)

Half of modern obesity problems (more or less) are from self control. The other half is the shit ton of sugar that started getting put into american foods after companies found it was addictive.
They marketed fat as the thing to watch out for, and sold "low-fat" products with extra amounts of sugar in it to "make up for the reduction in taste" (which it does, but it also gets more of that good ol' addictive substance in there)
So one part of the problem is people with poor self control, ignorance, stupidity, etc. But another part is the shit ton of sugar so many food products contain, as well as how much CHEAPER the sugar loaded products are.
Millenials that are tight on money (no thanks to our housing, college, and wage problems for that) are more likely to go for those sugar bombs.
They don't teach the history of the food companies' big marketing surge in our schools.
Hell, you won't run into a nutrition class that actually hammers home the issues until late high school or college. Before that its the fucking food pyramid that only says "you need this" without explaining the consequences. So kids don't understand WHY its so bad to get hooked on sugar.

wtf

AND I SAY AND I SAY BOY! NOW LOOKY HERE! BOAH!

>memeflag
>uses cletus

Can you stop cringe posting? Get the fuck off Jow Forums you autistic retard.

Attached: go back to plebbit.png (629x432, 183K)

>And calorie counting and exercise don't do shit so...?

This is what all lardasses say. By "calorie counting and exercise", they mean counting calories and exercising for two days, deciding it's too much work, and going back to downing 5,000 kcal oreo milkshakes from the gas station.

If you eat less than your Total Daily Energy Expenditure, you will lose weight. You don't even have to exercise (though it helps). Everyone has a Total Daily Energy Expenditure. There is no condition that causes you to not lose weight if you STICK to eating fewer calories than your body expends keeping your fat ass alive. Gain some work ethic.

Calm down. Chickens are birds. Birds are super easy to breed into whatever shape and size you want. Pic related is one species and will return to boring grey trash within 2 generations if crossbred.

Attached: birbs101.jpg (1300x1244, 168K)

And don't mistake me as trying to mitigate blame on fat-asses. If anything they need MORE shame being directed at their thin-skinned jumbo-bumbo bodies. It needs to be hammered home that they CANNOT be satisfied with what they have, and NEED to change.

Basically this.

Attached: 1534274959555.jpg (714x2759, 434K)

What exactly is the problem here? Nobody wants a tiny ass chicken leg from the days of American starvation

Absolute unit

>That's a breed that has been around longer

What breed is that?

those are some big cocks

youre not counting calories right. and your scale is broken

a lot of meat is injected with water as well

Also what kind of daily activities do you do? It is possible to burn through that intake depending on how much you actually absorb before you shit it out and what kind of activity you do that would burn up said calories.

No, it is possible to do that shit. There was a Ted Talk from this nutritionist that would eat one meal a day of a FUCKLOAD of calories from food he made himself from specially selected ingredients (think high class healthier pizza and other tasty amerifat foods supposedly prepared with healthier ingredients) then burn it all out over the course of the next 24 hours or so

Someone like Michael Phelps when nearing the Olympics can eat 12,000 calories a day and not gain any appreciable weight because of how much they can burn.

Attached: 1531854999164.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

The chickens aren't fat, they're bred to have more muscle so there's more meat on each bird. They're fucking ripped and consuming them has nothing to do with obesity unless you only eat chicken fried like a fucking nigger.

doubled checked source, it was actually Dr. Oz, and the dude would eat a single meal of 5000 calories.

>calorie counting and exercise don't do shit

Attached: 874E7BCC-3283-409A-9371-9563A750D219.jpg (500x500, 45K)

Damn, that man really is a super human.
He is a case of good genes and exercising more than anything else though.

6'3 80KG i literally sit down all day

>Why didn't the government stop this?
Because breeding larger chickens is a good thing.

The breed is a Cornish rock. It’s a hybrid. The chickens aren’t obese, just muscular unlike you worthless fat fucks. They don’t pump them full of hormones. They naturally have a high feed conversion ratio due to incredible advancements in breeding.

Animals get growth hormones that fattens them up since meat is sold by weight. Big meat producers, they are not real farmers, make more money and profits on these artificially fattened chicken, cow, pork.

These weight gain medications have a similar effect on us.

You eat that meat on a daily basis. Of course, you will become overweight etc

Diary products have the same effect.

If you knew what medication, plastic food went into these animals, you would never eat meat again.

These animals live in overcrowded chicken factory warehouses, they see no light, no fresh air, and tons of antibiotics are needed to prevent outbreaks of diseases.

Cows are kept pregnant continuously so that milk can be obtained.

The only way around this is: 1. Go vegan, buy vegan 'meat' and vegan cheese and milk. Or 2. Buy organic meat and diary.

Fucking kek

>good genes
A tiny bit
>exercising
It's this. FUCKING THIS. Every person can exercise, there is ZERO excuse for someone to not exercise, and thus not be fat.

Attached: 1558869436231.jpg (529x525, 55K)

>calorie counting and exercise don't do shit so...?

But it does, though...Its literally a mathematical equation: How much do you consume;how much do you expend? As long as the former is at or around the latter, you good fatty!

An average American redneck trailer dinner

They don’t pump chickens full of hormones you ignorant fucks.

Why didn’t the government stop selective breeding?

>eat a single meal of 5000 calories.
ya... i dont believe that. thats like eating 70 eggs in one sitting

>tfw humans will never be selectively bred so that all of us are supermen who get crazy muscle mass just from eating and sitting around

Yes, and?

Attached: 1534013742034.webm (720x404, 2.93M)

Blaming your obesity on the government... no worse than a fat tumblrina blaming it on genetics or muh oppression.

Attached: 5990CB5C-D0B6-43B4-AAA8-8EA9620A698B.jpg (640x877, 86K)

You could also hunt and buy from your local farmer or heaven forbid, raise your own.

You were taught to avoid red meat and eggs and that anything that said "low fat" was healthy. You can blame this on the sugar jew.

So they will be 300 lbs by 2052?

>DURR MUH CICO
The argument against CICO is not that it is thermodynamically incorrect, but that it is kiddy-grade simplistic and ignores real world complicating factors, such as your body adapting its metabolic rate to match the drop in caloric intake, and other compensatory mechanisms that your body exhibits such as increasing the hunger hormones and decreasing the satiety hormones to encourage you to restore the caloric intake.
This would not be a problem if it were merely short term, but it had been known for over a hundred years - ever since the development of the metabolic chamber - that these metabolic adaptations are persistent.
The anti-CICO argument sent that CICO is wrong, just too simple to account for these problems, and thus too simple of a basis for weight loss. Newton's law of gravity wasn't invalidated by Einstein, but it were shown to be too simplistic to be workable in a number of interesting cases. CICO is fine as a steady state model, but it is too simple to account for the complexities that occur when the steady state conditions are violated.

Attached: CICO.jpg (588x823, 67K)

In any case, if they had the will power to do it, you CAN eliminate all cholesterol from your diet, which will make it impossible for your body to process fat or add more fat on.Combine that with a proper calorie count, and you WILL lose weight as you will no longer be able to store energy in the form of fat once your body uses up the last of the cholesterol (which I heard takes about a month if you have normal levels beforehand?)
Thing is you will be going on a vegan diet. All animal products contain cholesterol you see. In addition, you will need to make the choice of onions or no onions.
And you need to take supplements of B-12, which is very hard to get outside of meat. It is needed for healthy muscle growth, and without it you will shrivel up like the stereotypical basedboy.

thats only 36

You can’t use hormones in chicken in the US. They brine the birds to make them weigh more here.

make them into awesome deviled eggs and would easily beat that skinny bastard

I for one welcome our new super chicken overlords!

If Phelps can eat 12000 and exercise it off, I can believe that dude can. He was ripped and looked like he worked every calorie off.

>such as your body adapting its metabolic rate to match the drop in caloric intake

so you eat less fatty!

ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/michael-phelps-diet-12000-calories-myth-but-still-ate-8000-to-10000-quote

But he leaves the shells, which is where all the nutrients are.

>user is well-informed
in this day and age, I have to say: based

I've noticed non-americans never understand how Americans get so fat, because it seems impossible to them that we could eat so much physical quantity of food to become that way.
What you're not understanding is how calorically dense American food is. Everything is packed with carbs. EVERYTHING. Our bread has more sugar than your bread. Our ketchup has more sugar than your ketchup. There's HFCS in literally every product on grocery store shelves except fresh meat and produce. And even our produce is genetically engineered to be larger, sweeter, have more calories than it used to.
Everything Americans consume has, on average, more calories and definitely more carbs than the foreign equivalent. And we snack on soda and candy too.
I have a bag of sour patch kids sitting next to me that I could absent-mindedly finish in the next hour if I didn't control myself by grabbing a couple every once in a while, it's not a big bag. It's marketed in a way that suggests it's for a single person to snack on. It contains 980 calories.

I ain't going to ask how much you shit, but unless you have some hefty shits you may just have a case of genes going for you. Your height alone means you will burn more calories resting than other people, but I have no idea what the ratio of natural body size to calorie needs is.

and sure over the day you can, but not a single meal which was what i was sayin

It's hardly a "myth" if it's "off by a few percents.

This.

Indeed. The caloric density of American food is bullshit, and we had a whole phase where fast food companies encouraged bigger and bigger meals before that Super Size me video got out and backlash and health problems finally being acknowledged to some degree made them back off and get rid of their biggest meals.

Attached: 1542760706413.jpg (640x371, 25K)

Le free market xD

true. but its really hard to eat that much clean bulking. my go to meal is brussel sprouts, chicken and rice. its super tough to hit 5000 - 8000 without adding in all the bs

In our average lives where you don't NEED that much exercise to be healthy, you only need 2000 to 2500 calories, they say, and that is spread out over 3 meals.

Depending on how the digestive system reacts, combined with a lot of exercise and sports like this guy did, being able to take in twice the maximum calorie intake seems perfectly possible.

I shit once every 3 days unless I eat fibre. I just hate eating bran flakes, weetabix ect I hate the taste. My entire life I never gained weight. Its always just been like that. But at 31 my metabolism should have slowed. My friends have turned into fat bastards

Eat shit OP

Attached: 68FAE7FB-5C22-4940-87CF-8FFF2444C2B2.jpg (1600x1200, 188K)

>Starting to realize more and more my being obese is because I was poisoned by bad policies.
I'm a literal poultry scientist, degree in it and everything.
AMA you dumb piece of inbred fat obese shit.

Selective breeding for fatter chickens didn't make you fat, fatfuck.
Not shutting your mouth and putting the fork down did.

Part of the problem is that Americans get hooked on the BS young. School cafeteria lunches are not that healthy. Schools can often have soda machines installed that offer sugar. Parents who are tired and don't want to cook will offer fast food or other unhealthy meals to their children that expose them to more sugar.
Soda alone is more than enough to get the sugar hooks in deep.

You are a lucky bastard who seems to have found a perfect balance with your diet in terms of calories. Good genetics can count for a shit ton when it comes to your health. There are people who lived past a hundred drinking and smoking bullshit amounts every day, as though it didn't affect them at all.

Oh I get it. Watched a guy I used to work with get real fucking fat. Couldn't figure out why until I found out he drank 4 litres of soft drink a day and would add sugar to water if he drank it

its kinda sad. eating healthy is much cheaper than eating processed shit. and its not that tough to cook a simple meal at night or prep some freezer meals for the week. its probably laziness

It can also be depression or being so tired after working a 9-5 you can't be bothered. Or it literally can be shit genes. I know people eat healthy they have to work insanely hard to lose weight. I can eat 6k cals a day and not gain a gram.

Entirely laziness.

Healthy food is generally much cheaper and more filling.
But, >have to make it myself

You actually can eat less than a whole chicken at once. A helpful trick is to use a knife.

>I know people eat healthy
Define healthy. Because 8k of healthy food is not healthy.

Attached: 1555590372278.jpg (567x1226, 92K)

>drinking soda and eating solid soda for funsies, you deserve to be fat you fucking degenerate

How this make you feel black boi?

Foghorn leghorn

It can be, but you need to put more effort into selecting and preparing the ingredients.
It requires more learning, more time. Especially if you want some variety in what you eat.
We tend to gravitate towards what is easier and quicker, and the way we are raised doesn't seem to help.
Even though it isn't hard to learn how to prepare meals from scratch, people don't want to learn how to do it, don't want to spend the time to do it.

And food companies spend fuckloads of money teaching people not to do it.

No one is responsible for your obesity but yourself.

Your bad habits and your genetics have turned you this way. Stop blaming others for your own failures.

Attached: FD57422B-8DE0-4573-8D0D-2A1F6502B072-396-00000079281867CE.png (488x340, 157K)

>Pot calling the kettle a nigger

I enjoy cooking though. even if i feel like shit, theres something about putting some music on and making a nice meal

how many packs a day ? You know it. I know it. We all know it. I am at 1.5 and delightfully skinny fat

or its because you eat too much you fucking fatass

Don't underestimate the insidious nature of learned behavior. You can blame the adult for not bucking the trend after they become aware of the truth, but don't blame the child from following the lead society and their parents/peers set for them.

Fat preteens break my damn heart, and you know it ain't their fault.