MEXICO STARTS ASKING FOR OFFICIAL ID OR PASSPORT IN ORDER TO TRAVEL INSIDE MEXICO

MEXICO STARTS ASKING FOR OFFICIAL ID OR PASSPORT IN ORDER TO TRAVEL INSIDE MEXICO.
>all private companies that do not obey, are subject for the government to take over
Ayyyyyyy AMLAOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 156100549278.jpg (900x720, 76K)

THANK YOU MEXICO.

Wow that's shocking authoritarianism i hope the poor, toiling masses know they are eligible to apply for asylum in my country without any paperwork at all

stfu kike

oh fuck dont send the hondurans claiming to be salvadorans back here

the USMCA passed their senate like 114-4
if the US does not pass it, then NAFTA goes away with nothing to replace it
Mexico does not want to jeopardize the passage, let alone actually incur the punitive tariffs Trump threatened

also AMLO is /ourguy/

Attached: internacional-reune-amlo-jared-kushner201920354.jpg (1732x1147, 181K)

BASED. get them memes of production hombres, fuck the kikes

Based manlet

How is Mexico more based when it comes to identifying their citizens and putting the corporate jew in check?

Make Mexico Great Again !

because they haven't been hit as hard with progressiveness and clown world

Based

Trump is actually keeping his promises
Greatest president ever

Same shit.

Will just breed more corruption and cop bribery with 0 actual effect

I hope you realize youre literally the same as us but with more indians

Absolutely B-U-E-N-O!

BASED BEANERS
Some of you are alright.

Attached: 1523327892555.jpg (655x527, 59K)

The race card doesn't work there. Their Jews already left.

Why don't they just go to Chile? It's first world from what I understand.

don’t cope fag. you owe all of this to those of us willing to criticize him and disrupt your gay /ptg/ reddit circlejerk. he wouldn’t be doing shit if he wasn’t feeling pressure from us.

I've met Salvadorians... they are kind of cool. Most of them got big asses so they are perfect for the new national annexation plan FTW

Attached: D9RqBcjXYAACSCo.jpg (1200x1800, 389K)

jesus no. no, it's not.

Based Jose. The wall just got 3 feet shorter.

pan hispanismo your horchata is good gib

It's the richest country on the continent and Santiago is South America's equivalent of Silicon Valley. It would be an upgrade for 99% of people in SA.

Attached: 1-Santiago-Chile-t.jpg (820x492, 147K)

Thank God, I cannot stand the beggars, they’re on every big intersection and are all migrants.
Hopefully we’ll better the south border.

Buen hecho you fucking spics.

This is the part when you say " un peso po fabó emano mehicano".

>chile: surrounded by mountains and real immigration laws

youve confused our way of speaking with Hondurans, chicanos are cool so I wont insult

like South Africa is the richest country in Africa yeah

you will mexibro, just gotta cut off the bullshit underground railroad oaxaca that no one has given a shit about in a decade

>they are flushing them out
I wonder where they will go lol

you’d best really learn to like them, a joint mexican/us tank division rolling south all the way to panama isn’t out of the question now

Thanks for the hearty kek bro

this burger has a point

they'd go through Honduras my country is 99% mountains

Based Mexico.

They’re doing this because Trump leaned on them. What’s really amazing is that the President has more leverage and authority in foreign nations than he does in the US. Fuck this cuntry.

Whatever makes you feel important, loser.

Did you not pay attention in school when you learned about the branches of government and separation of powers and checks and balances and all that? Or are you just a retarded faggot?

If Mexico helps deport all these God damn Spics, I will personally send a case of bourbon as thanks.

Based Mexico doing the jobs that americans wont

Attached: 20190619_120715.jpg (1194x668, 283K)