I don't get the hate for Trudeau

I don't agree with him on a lot of things. He is still a handsome and intelligent man to represent Canada. I think Americans are just jealous that we don't have an orange retard representing us. They're jealous of Trudeau.

Attached: trudeau-xi.jpg (1000x750, 699K)

He's a pussy that's why people hate him. A leader needs to be strict, harsh, nationalistic, dangerous and disciplined. He is about the farthest thing from that.

Go back to twitter, Justin

He's just a lil bitch

he gave away all our gold.

>intelligent man
>Justin Trudeau
pick one.

>He's a pussy that's why people hate him
What about your fat orange retard in office?

>gook shill advocating for Trudeau
This might be the most revolting thing you could do.

Attached: 1546550541624.jpg (930x1388, 1019K)

You must love taking dick in your ass while smoking taxed weed used to fund refugees staying in 5 star hotels then.

You are correct

Certainly better than Justin. He at least knows how to put women in their place, but yeah you're right if I had my way would be far from trump.

Hope you have been smart enough to hide yours because when the world goes back to a gold standard the government will be coming to theif it all.

>when the world goes back to a gold standard
*Doubt*

>intelligent
Kek

He's a charismatic, likeable guy but that's just about it. He's got looks comparable to JFK but nowhere near the balls or political savvy. I'm sure once he gets voted out of office he'll be broing it up with Obama on social media regularly and promoting progressive faggotry.

Bullies your skinny twink all the time

Just here to see what your fellow leafs think about your... hard-hitting post.

Pol pot of the north but he has those fancy sock collection.

I know it's a troll/mock job.
But I still fucking hate you for reminding me how cucked we are.

Attached: 1559164325959.jpg (640x640, 78K)

I feel you. Today I started tearing up when I was reading Canada's future demographic projections. There's always hope. I just don't see it yet.

Attached: 1561082510753.png (657x657, 227K)

The Jews already had all the gold.
Who do you think is selling it to you all pumping the gold standard. Oddly the same people against the one asset they have zero control over, bitcoin.
If economy let's rough. The people holding small amounts of gold will be selling like crazy to pay for living essentials, thus making the available supply of gold high. Thus driving down the price. The Jews are just selling you, your ancestors gold back to you at inflated prices.

They are already allowing Muslim only buildings here in Toronto. Plenty of court decisions have essentially left a back door for sharia law.
The cities will be an absolute bust (I'm in toronto looking for where to escape to)
We need to start building our own communities where we look for quality people, families, skills and attributes. All the people who have immigrated here couldn't survive if real Canadians walked off their jobs. That's what we have to realize. I think new technologies will allow smaller communities to thrive.

>They are already allowing Muslim only buildings here in Toronto. Plenty of court decisions have essentially left a back door for sharia law.
Jesus Toronto looks like a shithole nowadays. So glad I don't live there.
>(I'm in toronto looking for where to escape to)
Learn French and move to Quebec or come down to Niagara where there a few migrants.
>I think new technologies will allow smaller communities to thrive.
Let's hope your right. It would be perfect in areas far away from big cities such as Toronto and Montreal where all the immigrants head to.

is there any chance to ever not get outsmarted by the jews at every corner?
they're always like 15 steps ahead, just seems impossible.

yup

Justin keeps throwing away millions on africa and shit while I have trouble with the increasing cost of living.

He gave millions to the Clinton foundation right after Hillary lost. The guy is a literal retard.

new trick to fight back against zog is to elect a leader so retarded he fucks ups the jew's instructions and cannot be relied upon in any way

Attached: Trudeau current year.png (1139x495, 193K)

Yes. That's probably it.

Kek