TRUMP TRIGGERED AT SOMEONE CAUGHING DURING HIS INTERVIEW

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANTTTTT LOOK AT THIS SHIT
youtu.be/O2nkQMZEI6Q?t=74

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (1152x655, 1.63M)

It’s unprofessional of them to have not edited that out and show the behind the scenes. They know better.

wow, you mean the media is portraying trump poorly on purpose?

Coughing, snorting, clearing the throat a lot. All that shit pisses me the fuck off in a public place. If I'm eating, I usually say something as well. Fucking take that shit elsewhere.

>Aids infested faggot reporters in your office
Fuck em.

Old news hans
Herbal essence in all fields

It shows how little they actually have on him. If they had anything at all of substance, they would have cut the coughing incident away.

What a retard

You don't say shit. I bet you keep your head down and finish your meal.

>filthy kraut wants someone to cough all over him
typical

Why are you triggered when someone offends your zogbot orange overlord

Trump can’t afford to be sick

nice abc video
nice timestamp
nice spelling
nigger

It's understandable here, though.

You don't fucking cough near people; it's selfish.

>carefully constructing your words to get a point across so that the media will hopefully put it in the final cut of the segment and the American people can hear what he has to say
>some dumbass in the room can't get up and walk out to cough
>ruins the take
>Trump, having spent a ton of time working in front of a camera, knows that everything he just said will be cut from the segment now because the take was ruined
>Trump asks to reshoot the take and tells his staff to step out next time if they're going to make noise
He could have said it nicer, sure. But the dumbasses in the room should also be doing their fucking job and not getting in the way.

lol, did your dumbass gather anything else from that video?? There's so much more content.

When someone coughs on set it makes the take, comment or whatever useless. He wanted what he was saying to actually be useable. Youd know this if you had a face with seeing.

It shows how petty and irrelevant the news has become and actually proves exactly what Trump is saying within the same segment. Georgie Snuffleupagus feigning talking points he already knows the answers to.

What the fuck is the white around his eyes?

Attached: FD80E4D7-2A83-46BC-BE6F-21817D75E030.jpg (1195x672, 173K)

The argument was coughing faggot. Do you like cough noises when you are trying to have an interview
Why are you triggered when someone defends against your orange man bad rhetoric?

Every cuckservative is crying because someone COUGHED NEAR TRUMP LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-012508__01.jpg (528x441, 61K)

tst

Someone with TDS thinks Trump was triggered

He tans while wearing those goggles. Or gets sprayed, w/e.

Are you all really that blind I can't see the payoff in all of you pretending to be this stupid. It wasn't about the cough he wanted to a redo because his was fumbeling over his words and he wanted to get away from having it pointed out that he could release his taxes at any time.

What an ass.

hahaha

But...he's right. One cough it's ok, but if it turns into a series of coughs, get the fuck out, you are bothering everyone. i'm a smoker and i always retreat from a group when i start repeatedly coughing.

Trump isn't a cuck like Bernie who just let's people interrupt him. Trump will say something and you will know better

Attached: e0fc6412-3e27-11e5-a580-5d86ec2e3b6f-1020x608.jpg (1020x608, 97K)

I told your mother to leave the room when she was coughing up my wad boy.

nice, based and redpilled, here's your rateup, reddit

You're laughing at that and not
>oppo research
>phone calls from swecucks in the middle of the night
That's funny, not him being an angry old man to someone coughing instead of offering them a glass of water.

If someone's coughing, you offer whatever help you can. If someone's choking on their food, you whack them on the back. Don't just watch or insult them like a piece of shit, or you can't complain that your country's a shithole because you're making it worse.

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.