Attached: ANTIFA.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 1558829178039/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1560558211664/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1560575029127/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying anyone here cares about fucking reddit

lol kike die in your own piss and shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 5.14.16 PM.png (596x546, 371K)

A lot of people here care about that type of reddit. All the people on it post here.

This

Attached: 1560550099962.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

> solving fascism by imposing communism

Just find another angle to make cuck basedfags cry again.

>solving fascism by being fascists.

>not supporting the resurrection of our collective savior de gozaimasu

Attached: BxWHt9E.png (1000x700, 702K)

we kill commies is soon to become real. deal with it dead antifags

Attached: 1556656247190.jpg (600x800, 99K)

Attached: 88C75D8C-92DC-4373-93BC-FFB2C1FBDBF8.png (2344x1099, 61K)

great i'm sure this will go far to prevent people from thinking hateful thoughts about people they don't like

next on the to-do list:
-make crime illegal

FUCK OFF PEDO LOVER!

Attached: DOTR .jpg (625x415, 62K)

Some faggot clean this shit up and get it out there.. This has legs!

Attached: NAMBLIFA3.png (695x541, 206K)

Why did fren world scare / annoy people so much

Attached: 1559813985238.jpg (950x762, 115K)

mike cernovich is a fucking kike get the hell outta here lol

Attached: do-you-antifa-yeah-i-antifa-20773210.png (500x757, 193K)

i say thats a blessing. oh. and uh go back.

P.S. nigger tongue my anus

Attached: 1543940389279.jpg (800x480, 129K)

We at TMOR and AHS finally got that shitty little nazi sub removed. Fuck the baby talking fascists. Soooooo cringeworthy, it needed to get shutdown for promoting violence and hate crime.

Attached: 1558579452057.gif (250x343, 1.99M)

the insinuation that you know frenworld is a reddit sub implies you are reddit.

Just fucking DO IT!

>for promoting violence and hatecrime

Is this ironic posting? u Jews are fucking lunatics lol.

Attached: 1561079681061.jpg (332x500, 32K)

What the fuck is (or was) Frenworld?

They were getting away with saying stuff you wouldn't otherwise get away with over there

lolwut

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 5.13.23 PM.png (608x420, 404K)

kys commie loser

probably some fake shit on reddit that jews started and then shut down to prove that reddit is still and has always been absolute cancer

Attached: 1561081430606.jpg (332x500, 30K)

Get in il tell you fren

Attached: 1559718223712.jpg (439x363, 45K)

No far right incel losers are. We see everything and report your channels, monitor your boards, and infiltrate your chats. We are organized and crush fascism.

Attached: 1560575029127.png (396x385, 131K)

>reddit

Imagine actually going to that shithole

Attached: lI15vjP.png (600x580, 360K)

fren is not a place fren is a feeling

Attached: 1496368939756.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Subreddit with fren/apu memes. Some OC too. But it was the comments there that really got it banned. The users were cleverly getting away with right wing speak disguised as frenly speak.

>ANTIFA
>Made up of relatively buff dudes
>Not made up of trannies, manlet niggers and retarded college women
Fake picture, real life ANTIFA are incredibly pathetic

Because it worked and apolitical retards couldn't tell it was dogwhistling.

Like what specifically

Frenworld got like 5 posts a day. Big fucking deal.

what the fuck is frenworld?

He probably knows it because the actual ledditors posting about it here.

What's wrong with having those opinions and saying them?

Hey do me a favor; take a screenshot and post it again. I'd like to see about something. Maybe we can have fun.

Attached: 1561083183995.jpg (263x402, 14K)

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her sexual 'appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination' spree desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: 1212.jpg (476x480, 56K)

Anything that's right of Stalin.

>Haha we have major corporations and the establishment on our side, BTFO!!!
You're so fucking rad for sucking the circumcised cock of the powers that be you fucking faggot

Hey guys I came here because I saw a thread on r/OutOfTheLoop that was asking what fern world was and why it was banned. Of course the comment section supplied all the answers I and OP were looking for... so here I am finally visiting the infamous Pol. I gotta say, it’s pretty... pretty pathetic all things considered. The baby talk usedto mask your language and intent like a bunch of cowards, the horribly drawn “peepee” images, and really everything aboutthe altright is just pathetically impotent I don’t understand how people can fear you lmao

>Copy pasta shill posts
Why did they decide to shit up this thread?

cool story

Attached: download.jpg (176x287, 9K)

*fren not fern lol. Fucking autocorrect

>The users were cleverly getting away with right wing speak disguised as frenly speak.
This is hysterical. Remember the faggots seeing masonic symbology and handshakes everywhere? Same shit. Lunatics on drugs

Attached: 1560998041025.jpg (600x779, 255K)

>You are being monitored at all times. Your threads are archived, some replies are made, and threads are created. Screenshots, text, and posting IDs are utilized to keep tabs on you. Files are constantly being revised and are detailed.
>We are present in your communities. We are on GAB, other boards, forums, and more secluded areas you are active on. I'll let you in on a secret. We are active in your TOX chats and know everything that goes on.
>We monitor your discord channels, other private chat rooms, and provide chat logs to groups such as Unicorn Riot.
>Reports are sent to SPLC/ADL/other NGOs and are regurarly sent to Law Enforcement. Crowdsourcing intelligence is very effective for infiltrating, disrupting, and monitoring your activities.
>We see what extremist content creators you are talking about and get them deplatformed from Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, etc. It is no coincidence that social media platforms have started to remove alt-right/nazi content. New alternatives will do nothing to stop this, we know about Bitchute and the like.

Attached: 1560558211664.png (713x611, 26K)

Nope that’s no copy pasta my boy, entirely original. It references a reddit post made within the last couple of hours

this
/thread

All Antifa are pussies.

you are* the copypasta, bro

>Oh no not my facebook!

nigger where do you think you are? hahah

>We waste all our time monitoring nazi larper incels

Just lmfao. The best thing about the left is they are so easily baited into wasting their time on completely pointless shit.

Attached: 79tiKJ7.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>1 post by this ID

up yours commie.
The great thing is that everyone knows that even if you stomp down speech..you can never stop an idea

I just checked it...It's true...

Those dirty motherfuckers...

Attached: pepe-narrow.jpg (385x385, 24K)

This is frenworld bitch

yawn.

WHERE ARE ALL THOSE DIRTY DUMBFUCKS WHO PARTISIPATED IN THAT ANTIFA SHIT?

Thats pretty gay OP, you make it seem like you have a chip on your shoulders and your looking for someone to lash out on and blame for all your lack of achievement...After all your the one who came here to OUR space...You didnt come here because you thought /pol was weak, LOL...You came here because you know the opposite to be true. /pol is strong, and you are afraid of us, that is why you are here user..

We will this world and will never be stopped. Join us or die.

Attached: 13fb53c020280da64533acad350a9426e0b1c1bd.jpg (1000x1455, 967K)

frenworld cant die.

A fren is just a friend without an ID

Attached: image.jpg (921x883, 85K)

--And yet you can't even write a sentence correctly. Get fucked you retarded kike.

Attached: 1561083008476.jpg (400x400, 57K)

Isn't that Jack Posobiec?

>Reddit doing what reddit does
Why do we care about this?

>OP is literally pic related
Frenworld lives on here faggot

Attached: 1557624842867.png (860x908, 998K)

fpbp

/thread

Based and redpilled/Fpbp/thread

Attached: D6E6C0FE-9740-4BC6-BBAA-D1A2116ED808.jpg (1024x1022, 142K)

>>Reports are sent to SPLC/ADL/other NGOs and are regurarly sent to Law Enforcement. Crowdsourcing intelligence is very effective for infiltrating, disrupting, and monitoring your activities.

Do any of you have jobs?

>dogwhistling

Stop using leftspeak word leftists, it makes you more obvious.

Yes I do. Taking down Nazis is so rewarding though. I can't tell you how rewarding it is to find you losers on Twitter and contact your employers.

This
sage

Attached: 1556155693980.png (270x270, 69K)

You can stop posting, no one takes your baiting seriously. Everyone knows that people who scream about defunct political parties from Germany are not serious people. Only evil people believe DA NATZI are real.

But all this spamming about this stupid bullshit has forced me to be interested in Reddit. Apparently, sane Jow Forums type views are starting to permeate reddit even more. Seeping into the mainstream subs, and this reaction is caused by fear from Reddit because they are losing control of the narrative.

I wonder if there is some way to accelerate this.
Also, if there is a way to identify Chapo and other far left subreddit users and have them doxed and tagged so other internet communties can blacklist them from polluting the site.

Post hog.

Attached: 1558829178039.jpg (400x400, 36K)

BASED

Fascists are subhuman smooth brained retards.

>I’ve noticed this thing where reality has a pro right-wing slant, whereas left wing ideas only survive in environments that are highly thought-controlled and policed

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ 1558829178039/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1560558211664/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ 1560575029127/

Stop larping as a CIAnigger, you stupid frogposter.

Attached: 1520550283782.webm (640x480, 2.03M)

don't sign your posts hahahahhahahah

Communists don’t even exist lol

nice this makes fren posting not reddit anymore

based and radlibpilled

Make me.
Post more gore. The rawest shit you got. That's tame.
Also post hog.

Kek!
You retards are still watching b8. Fucks sake. Please get smarter. It's embarrassing to fight retards.

AND YOU'RE A FASCIST, AND YOU'RE A FASCIST, AND YOU ARE TOO

grow up, dumbass

PANTIFA!

watch out anons they might suck our dicks
that is their ultimate weapon to dismantle the white man
suck your cock and give you the aids it got from a nigger

Attached: gasthejews.jpg (619x617, 61K)

Attached: pantifa.jpg (255x255, 17K)

I only been there once but it was hilarious (I'm apolitical btw, and not racist/sexist/antisemitic etc). One meme I remember was a few apu standing on a beachside as brown toad pepe get off a boat. The comments were talking about the destruction cane toad invasions cause. Hilarious and a genuine example of 'dog whistling'.

There was another one that said: don't be a chad, be a dad! And the comments had one guy talking about how he wants to make more and more blue eyed, blonde frens. Kek. It was actually hilarious to see other redditors SEETHING at something so innocuous.

Yeah, just use the filter options below and filter out "jew, mossad, jews, FBI, glownigger" and just laugh at the stupidity that's left. If you're not really offended by opinions you disagree with this place is hilarious. It's made even funnier by the fact that at least 20% of posters genuinely believe the shit that gets pedalled here. It's like that movie 'kung pow' when they train a dude to fight wrong for the keks. It's 70%+ memeres training vulnerable people to think like retards for the keks.

They're so good at staying in character that this will probably get replies saying that none of it is actually satire.

Attached: 1560853697486.png (1333x1142, 145K)

Kung pow is a based movie

You talk about the alt right in way that makes no sense at all. Many who are alt right are Very open about it, yes many stay so hidden no one can find them, but many are open about it.

Dont think they use discord retard, most despise it like skype.

Before you scream saying "Nazi shut up"
Im not a nazi, im a Anarcho-Capitalist who desires to kill all the communist/globalist.

Attached: IMG_0569.jpg (668x924, 82K)

I check reddit from time to time to keep tabs on the culture war. This was one of their last overtly Jow Forumsesque subreddits, if not the last major one. Many of them will start to come here now.
Just breathe easy that they didn't ban r/the donald, or else all might be lost.

if they do that it's over for Jow Forums lol imagine the boomer influx

The game has changed. We know how it goes. We've adapted.

Theres always another subreddit. We will never die, and we find each other easier than you guys do.

God it'd be like going through Q all over again.

Attached: killme.jpg (500x393, 44K)

>Reddit

I think I said enough.

They'll just ban it again. I do admire your efforts though. Even though they ban it again and again, the normies are starting to see this. I used reddit more often many years ago, and the first thing that made me stop using it, is seeing deleted replies. Some understand that the message and narrative is being curated for them. I hope this brings more to our line of thinking.

Attached: 1970.jpg (850x400, 64K)