We aren't going to war with Iran...

We aren't going to war with Iran. Name one reason why the US with a virtually limitless supply of shale oil would go to war with Iran over their Persian Gulf oil influence. The world could burn (or not with disrupted oil) and America would be fine. Neocon warhawks should fucking kill themselves. Idk what the fuck Israeli zionists have told you but you need to fuck off.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560978969606.jpg (876x1200, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drbVn3_EAns
thetrumpet.com/18674-iran-ready-to-join-chinas-belt-and-road-initiative
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is correct. And our shale oil production will be as cheap as saudi arabia's drilling operations by next year. We will be abandoning the middle east very very soon

>Name one reason why the US with a virtually limitless supply of shale oil would go to war with Iran over their Persian Gulf oil influence.
Israel wants their bank

We will use the extra profit from our oil to fund the war, dont be naive.

>We aren't going to war with Iran.
This. JIDF is pulling the same tricks as when we were "going to war" in Syria.

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1665x1346, 592K)

based Tucker

>tfw Tucker Carlson stopped WW3

Attached: jim wojack.png (645x773, 49K)

it was literally never going to happen anymore than North Korea being invaded when Un knows he would face a coup from anyone within his regime with sense enough to not start a war

Attached: FB_IMG_1560907481360.jpg (736x650, 113K)

Carlson 2024

>he thinks its about oil
lmao you naive goy

Trump doesn't like spending money on wars in the middle east, that's why he put his step kid Jared in charge of MENA policy because he literally gives not a fuck what happens there since US is now fully energy self sufficient.

No, Taylor / Fuentes 2024

so tucker gets his info from here and is telling trump
Lmao we intelligence and shit now

the cat's out of the bag schlomo. the "five countries" or whatever plan is in the zeitgeist already. your zionist plan is dead in the water. the entire middle east can rot.

Attached: FB_IMG_1560346138348.jpg (1140x1520, 113K)

Tucker Carlson has in no way dictated that the US landmass is energy independent. it's just a fact retard

Attached: received_630369347474971.jpg (720x406, 36K)

It's partly about oil, or to be more precise it's partly about the petrodollar. We made a deal with the Saudi devil back in the '70s, and if we don't support their foreign policy goals, they'll drop the petrodollar, beginning the unraveling of the USD's status as global reserve currency, meaning we no longer have our almost-infinite buffer against uncontrolled inflation.

Yes, kike control of our gov't is partially responsible for USA hawking on Iran. But we made a geopolitical faustian bargain with the Sauds, and it is at least indirectly about oil.

>Lmao we intelligence and shit now
Jow Forums is a shockingly powerful aggregator of information, for anyone willing to sift through the septic tank for diamonds

>since US is now fully energy self sufficient
Even if that were true, the US oil market is just one sub-market on the global oil market. Changes in supply/demand/price overseas absolutely do affect prices here in the USA, even if we aren't literally buying foreign oil.

Attached: blingee.gif (300x301, 100K)

What a fucking faggot. I wish Antifa would cave his head in already.

the most it means is a destabilizing of industries that rely too heavily on consistent oil. the USA isn't going to go crazy because people can't get out of season papayas

Attached: fd5t2zzj2k821.gif (500x383, 105K)

Did Tucker Carlson just save the world?

Hes only doing it because he knows a new massive wave of refugees will flood Europe and even the US.

Yea it would benefit Japan greatly desu. Now we have to compete with china for mideast oil. If us takes out Iran, we get ally prices while china gets fucked prices and a natural noose around them.

He's trying his best.

>the "five countries" or whatever
Seven:
Iraq - rubblized
Syria - partly rubblized, still half of the territory occupied by anti-Syria forces
Lebanon - it rubblized itself. Kikes and mutts still want to attack Hez in Lebanon.
Libya - rubblized
Somalia - a self-rubblized shithole. Partly occupied by allies.
Sudan - lost their oil-rich south. Still under threat of rubblization.
Iran - under an economic chokehold. Very much under threat of rubblization.

What timeline is this

>the USA isn't going to go crazy because people can't get out of season papayas
It's not just about one kind of produce, it's about all produce and all consumer goods. The USA is a heavily energy-dependent economy. We rely on petrofuels to till/plant/spray/harvest our crops. We rely on petrofuels to move that crop to market. Petrofuels drive the plants that make the electricity that keeps those crops refrigerated long enough to make it to your mouth. Everything we do is dependent on the calories we obtain by burning oil and gas. A hike in energy prices would make a big shock to the US economy. This happened once. You know what we did about it? We made that aforementioned deal with the Saudi devil.

Based journalist saving the world from WW3.

Old Jow Forums has been replaced by newfag redditors who don't hold a real political stance on anything.

In their mind, anything is "good" if "daddy Trump" does it.

Attached: 1449631151926.png (354x357, 139K)

shale production is ramping up for a reason

Trump's a funny fella but i get what you mean. A (you) can sometimes be as subtle as a leddit updoot in regards to influence a type of group consensus.

Attached: IglPaAx.jpg (4288x2848, 1.45M)

Tucker might have just saved Trump's ass Bolton needs to be fired.

thanks for fucking up the happening, tuck.

i'd ban vehicles before i'd wreck the landscape for shale oil. i don't want the mountains destroyed so some city dwelling lesbian can commute to her wagekek job.

it's not going to be easy for anyone but we'll meet some kind of middle ground between that prius lesbo and the mountainscape. time and money will tell

Attached: qafTf5l.jpg (3573x2384, 1.31M)

NO. HE'S TALKING ABOUT ROTHSCHILD.

Attached: Johnnybender.gif (245x155, 1.22M)

I've been on this fucking site since before there were (you)s at all and let me tell you they feel really good

> forgetting Israel

The only difference is that it’ll be less subtle who you die for.

Tucker could be a strong force to glue together the right again.

Cringe.

THANK YOU BASED TUCKER

Israel will be gone soon and the fake jews with it. mankind will enter a new era of enlightenment and peace. Peace and Prosperity.

Attached: pineal-gland-workshops-by-mehboob-sohel.png (800x800, 1.17M)

No, user's correct
You on the other hand, cringey as fuck
99.9% chance you watch and enjoy rick and morty

Attached: file000482.gif (800x600, 198K)

Taylor who? Jared Taylor? Him and Fuentes would make an odd pair. The more realistic option is Kobach.

Remember when e-celebs and their followers were made fun of here?
I do

aus posters feel really good

Attached: kPQ8Rn8.jpg (1000x664, 584K)

Hello trannies, are you upset that Trump once again averted war?

Who's bagging on trump? You sure like to make shit up in your heads
I can disagree with shit the president does, it doesn't make me a bad person

Attached: 1560695410053.jpg (589x939, 157K)

I see. You're dine with them having nuclear weapon capabilities. That's cool with you

>mfw I heard loud thumps followed by a bright blue flash at 3 AM (dawn Iran time)
I think I crossed timelines from the Iran war one the no war one

Why don't we just move on from oil?

Renewal energies employ a fuckton more people than traditional fossil fuels. The coal industry employee a minuscule amount of people in comparison to the industry's size.

>Tucker Carlson Has Been in Trump's Ear
GAAAAAAAAA~Y

I am fine with Iran having nukes, first place they'd nuke is Israel and that would give the US an excuse to nuke them
Two birds with one stone

You just dont gets it do ya

*throws a bric at ur ship*

Less than 30% of Jow Forums unironically supports Trump nowadays. That's why 2019 pro-Trump memes don't exist.

He'd get JFK'd. He already comes close to grabbing the third rail just doing a TV show.

They don't just support him, they flip the fuck out when you criticize him

Apparently not.

Tucker needs to be fired ASAP.

REMOVE SAND NIGGERS!!!

Attached: 1549949707304.jpg (408x431, 164K)

Also, it doesn't really matter who you vote for, we keep marching the same direction regardless who's in office

There was never any danger of WW3, Iran attacked the Christians USA and it merely defended itself. Mudslimes need to burn.

its kinda crazy seeing alex jones get done. i wonder if trump will talk to anyone cool during debate season

Nazi meme flag checks out
You are a kike

Attached: 1487681780657.png (497x576, 32K)

spotted the larp jew

Everything I hear about Tucker now days just makes him sound better and better. How long until some kike decides to start calling his grandparents jewish?

We won't do it, but I've got a good reason for us to do it...

78% of the oil that travels through the Strait of Hormuz goes to Asian countries, primarily China. A war would effectively give us control over it and the Arabian Sea. We could cut off China's oil supply and force them into giving us a better deal in trade negotiations.

A full blown ground invasion wouldnt be necessary. We could bomb the shit out of Iran and destroy their navy, all as a cover for us usurping total control over a major trade route.

Yeah. I am you fucking mongoloid. Pretty sure i already said somewhere in this thread that the entire Middle East can rot and I'm definitely considering Israel with that you soulless boomer fuck.

Attached: pg53jGh.jpg (2848x4288, 779K)

Turn off your proxy, Ahmed.

It's almost like realities & praticalities matter more than politics and ideology, huh?

we have the largest naval presence in the world, we already effectively control it. all this war mongering is done for Saudi Arabian profits. Iran threatens that. the larger asian market threatens itself. the only thing at risk is the globalist dream of a world slave economy.

Attached: Sfdxnnw.jpg (3557x2360, 1.09M)

We must organize a boycott of Fox until they fire this traitor and mudslime lover. He is almost certainly on Russian payroll. America must prove itself to be a force to be reckoned with again.

No proxie, and I hate sand niggers, but I hate Israel more
Let Iran get nukes, they in turn nuke Israel , the US launches a nuclear counter attack , Iran and Israel are radioactive wastelands
It's Win Win

Yeah, but we can't overtly keep foreign ships from traveling through it without risking a world war. If at war, we could. That's a critical difference.

>Name one reason why the US with a virtually limitless supply of shale oil would go to war with Iran over their Persian Gulf oil influence
Israeli obvious.

>lol bro let's just go out of our way to transgress on the legitimacy and autonomy of a foreign state because reasons.

Iran would be the keystone in a Chinese overland trade network. An Iran friendly to Chinese interests would also be crucial for Chinese sea traffic. If the US wrecks Iran, China’s Belt and Road initiative would be in grave jeopardy.

>Name one reason why the US with a virtually limitless supply of shale oil would go to war with Iran over their Persian Gulf oil influence
Its-Rae-Li obvious.

Jews utterly BTFO. No war for blood for you Heeby Jeebys.

>Let the radical islamists get nukes
No, Ahmed, you don't get to threaten the destruction of the world to make the world implement sharia law.

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

The one plausible realpolitik (IE not Israeli interests) reason I can figure for war with Iran is in the process fuck up their oil exports and ruin China's economy. which would result in a global recession but is pretty much China's biggest fear. So a right strategy is not to go to war with Iran but to let the Chinks know we can suckerpunch a major source of their oil if we feel the need to.

Kike spotted.

Attached: aee26e2f7fe71d18280573811f1fcfcbb3110707f99427353e7ead31834bc7c4.jpg (688x456, 41K)

>abandoning the middle east
Burger I....

Attached: 1557608479445-618x618.jpg (618x618, 77K)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t the US mainly produce natural gas, which isn’t a universal substitute for the crude that is produced in the Middle East? Also, isn’t the shale produced in the Canadian tar sands prohibitively expensive unless oil goes for something like $80 a barrel?

Dude, they'd be dead after they nuked Israel, are you just ignoring the obvious
Oy Vey it's almost like you are a kike pretending to be a Nazi

Attached: DAY OF THE RAKE.jpg (320x220, 13K)

The US is now the world's top producer of oil. And yeah, we produce a lot of natural gas as well.

DAMNIT TUCK OF ALL THINGS TO STOP WHY WW3

youtube.com/watch?v=drbVn3_EAns

Notice how Lindsey Graham says, "Israeli's in a world of hurt. So what do you do to stop that and make sure it's not going to happen?"

Unbelievable how people don't notice this. Not one "israel" shows up in the comments.

faction roster was 2 gay and bluepilled

Iran alone isn't strategically important or well connected enough to kick off ww3. However, the oil that travels through the Strait of H is important enough to get it rolling.

Thanks for playing, pussy

only good reason I've heard in the entire thread desu. i still think it's just more wishful thinking that the area can unify long term too become something comparable to North America and South America a much less, but still greater than Asia, extent.

Attached: zMhe3B4.jpg (2399x3536, 1.09M)

Tucker Carlson's youtube videos are probably the most controlled and censored commentary sections right after Donald Trumps. If I were to start censorsing right wing news, I would do it there.

I honestly don't understand what's going on with this shale thing. The last time I payed attention, the US was conquering everything in sight to get their hands on more oil. You're telling me they now have infinite unlimited energy in their own country? And they don't need the rest of the world at all? If that's the case, why aren't they 10x the superpower they ever were?

So...

Should we purposely fuck this up?

thetrumpet.com/18674-iran-ready-to-join-chinas-belt-and-road-initiative

Everyone who doesn't have oil has to buy oil using the US dollar as currency. It is a cornerstone of the US's geopolitical dominance.

intellectual bankruptcy is pitiable.