>not enough medicine
>education is below average
>Orbán literally moves into a castle
>the welfare system barely works
>people are leaving the country because of low wages
>everyone hates everyone
>the government is pretty much a mafia that siphons money from the nation
Yep, Hungary is truly a bastion of greatness

Attached: 1545026016223.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

stfu fag

Nice counterargument faggot

sounds like romania

Attached: 1560218573759.jpg (532x502, 44K)

What did you expect after electing a jew

Attached: 800.jpg (800x554, 67K)

tell me about it, magar bro

all our countries are desolate corrupt shitholes, what did you expect?

shut up kike

What exactly has changed? Welcome to the Eastern Europe, newfriendo. Stop being a dramawhore and enjoy your stay.

Tlwe can thank the retired old farts for electing "Dear Orbán Viktor"

Germany disposes its pensioners there because it's cheaper.

Yet, Jow Forumsfags think that we are the defenders of europe, and we will lead them to a better future

>the welfare system barely works
How is this a bad thing ?
>hospitals look like horror movie sets
The interior is irrelevant. What matters is the quality of healthcare. How good is it ?

Aren't you guys having a rising birthrate though?

They're called boomers and they are all crypto kikes. They'll vote for anyone who brands themselves as cuckservative. No wonder hes married to a (((Lévai)))

Whats up Moshe, is your reparation check late?

How are your countries so shit with no sanctions and a steady stream of EU gibs?

Attached: 9904d9ea4e0cf40a4a43644f1a378df8.gif (540x699, 311K)

The far right always fuck everything up. Nazi Germany was a shambles with food shortages and on the edge of counter revolution until the war. Stormfags don't talk about that.

Hello there JIDF

Attached: 311.png (200x191, 65K)

>literally horror movie set
Keep kvetching, lefty faggot. You will lose 2022 even harder.

Attached: tn726c406.jpg (610x406, 31K)

Czech Repuplic by any means is not a shitty country.
Czechs are relatively smart, polite and hardworking people. Cities are rather nice, towns are quite comfy.
Too bad they hate us tho.

Well. The Hungarians have spoken. Their country and their people and tried leader are all garbage. Okay, Hungary, we get it. You suck major ass and balls. Your a piece of shit and in no way are you to be a positive symbol for whites or euros. You can silence your faggoty dick-beaters now and go the fuck away since you don't matter.

You dont want to know

Haha no, best joke by far ameribro tho

(tried leader)
their leader

That looks better than my local hospital where paint is falling apart from the walls...

>mutt thinks he has the right to speak on these matters

Attached: jvw.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Rather this than creating a fucking scum magnet like the west.

Austrianbro, let me tell you, your country is one of the best there is, you just dont know it yet

>hospitals look like horror movie sets
Can confirm - father in law had a heart attack out there, went out the next day. Dead eyed staff, cold and unlit halls, plastic furniture for visitors. It was genuinely hellish.

>hungary is a shithole
yet still niggers and shitskins want to migrate there. can't be that bad if Jews want to flood it with violent, subhuman scum

Because its still better than a 3rd world shithole, but they would continue to migrate to the west

Nah they don't, they just use it as a state they travel through because they are in schengen zone so they can get to Germany/Nordic countries

I want to life off the grid. Low or high wages doesnt bother me, all I want is lower population density and less scum.

>all those soiboy cuckfags crying about how their countries suck
They suck because they are populated by (you) and people like (you)
Grow a pair
Have sex
Be the change you want

Attached: Evropa.jpg (612x444, 61K)

I mean, you have a piece of shit to eat, or two pieces of salty bread. Youd choose the bread i think

lmao
get on my level bitch

>Yet, Jow Forumsfags think that we are the defenders of europe, and we will lead them to a better future
Got it. Jews fuck over Hungary for 50 years under communism. Hungary then gets fucked over by Soros and his merry band of globalist kikes the next 20 years. Hungary is apparently a shithole because they are no longer listening to a bunch of decrepit kikes. It had nothing to do with 70 years of kike subversion. Go fuck your nasty yenta you kike faggot and stop spreading bullshit.

Our countries are like this because they are controlled by kikes and populated by niggers like you that think they can change things by voting

I am going to use this as copy pasta to describe Croatia. Fits perfectly.

>Nazi Germany was a shambles with food shortages and on the edge of counter revolution until the war.
I think you have the greatness of Nazi Germany confused with the post-Treaty of Versailles period. Without the starvation, stagnant economy and crushing war reparation debt, Nazi Germany would not have been possible.

The only way Eastern Europe can regain its vigor is to band together and exterminate the Turks once and for all

t. veteran boomer scared for his pension... go fuck yourself, accelerations all the way.

Collapse is the only solution.

Should've killed the jew.

>I am going to use this as copy pasta to describe Croatia. Fits perfectly.
Lol. Again with the bullshit. If Croatia sucks so much, why do the goat-fucking Muslims from Albania want to live there? Or perhaps compare Kosovo pre-WW2 with Kosovo now and it's streets filled with shitskins. There is no comparison. Go fuck off back to your Temple. Did you forget it is the Sabbath Schlomo?

Kinda happens when you btfo them with gommism

>le remove kebab meme in 2019

Sorry it doesn't work like that anymore

This.

>Muslim albos want to live here

We have a brainlet mutt again, Albos go to Germany/Switzerland and drive their Mercedes car through our country so they can get to Albania. Also pretty sure pre-WW2 Kosovo and Kosovo now were both filled with shitskins and roaches.

Attached: cms-image-000015697.jpg (629x505, 236K)

>Because its still better than a 3rd world shithole, but they would continue to migrate to the west
right ... you can migrate to anywhere in the West, but migrants want to choose Hungary ... because it apparently sucks so much. If it sucks so much, why are you bitching like a yenta that ran out of gefelte fish about them closing their borders?

Take back Anatolia! Make Istanbul Constantinople again.

>If Croatia sucks so much
We have massive emigration towards Germany, Ireland, even UK. Our pension system will collapse 100%.

Economic analysers just laugh at the thought of reforming it, since it is impossible.

To be honest, my nationalism is ZERO. I care more about what happens in the US and Iran lol

>We have a brainlet mutt again, Albos go to Germany/Switzerland and drive their Mercedes car through our country so they can get to Albania
Then tell these Mercedes-driving Albanians to leave Kosovo and Croatia. Apparently 70 years of shitskin migration under Tito made both places a shithole. There are obviously other countries in Europe that shitskins haven't fucked up yet.

sauce?

Attached: 1559789830570.webm (405x720, 1.04M)

The problem ... immigration took places like Croatia (and Serbia to a lesser extent) and overwhelmed its social services and welfare systems. Now, you legitimately have slavs immigrating to the West, along with massive numbers of Muslims executing Hijrah (conquering through immigration, this is literally taught in their Mosques). Eventually, Germany, Ireland and the UK will suffer the same fate as Kosovo an Croatia. The logical thing to do is build a border wall around Croatia, fix Croatia and kick the Muslims out Slobodan Milosevic-style.

Albos don't live here brainlet, theres 17 thousand of them (50% muslims, 50% catholics) they make up 0.41% of the population, we have more Italians than Albos in our country

>immigration under Tito

This never happened, the border with Albania was one of the most guarded ones in the world and no immigration was happening. That's why Albos went to Italy during communism.

>we have more Italians than Albos in our country
You can thank that Bosnian War for that. Prior to the dissolution of Yugoslavia, Bosniaks build the largest Mosque in Europe in Zagreb. Fortunately, the Croats told them to fuck off back to Bosnia. And where Bosniaks are, Albos follow. You are just butthurt that there are places in Europe that are 90% White and Christian.

you expect too much from croatia. Average IQ in here is 90, probably even lower now since everyone with any brains already left.

Muslims are a small part of the problem, the real problem is the ZOG that runs our country,

>>Orbán literally moves into a castle
kek

Truth.

we do not have endless resources to dig up and sell off

>worrying about paint peeling off of walls
Froggie, Paris is a literal nigger and Algerian african cesspit and you’re worried about PAINT ? You frogs should have been liberated last and then given to the communist filth.

Attached: 68BC6A10-D81F-4DD3-B19A-D60F8327392B.jpg (456x337, 24K)

>genuinely hellish
You’re talking about London, right ?

Attached: D9816B71-ABBD-47E8-BEF2-9267CED6B743.jpg (1024x743, 117K)

>Average IQ in here is 90,
Yeah ... I've seen these bullshit stats pushed around the web for some time. The source was Lynn and Vanhanen in the early 2000s. They conducted IQ studies of 80 countries and projected these stats out to the world writ large. Which should cause one major question to arise: 195 world countries only 80 studies. Secondary question: Bosnia IQ 90. Serbian IQ 90. Albanian IQ 90. Croat IQ 90. Obviously they were all part of the same sample group. I would love to see an accurate sampling of the Balkans States ... not the crap that most people push around.

Side note: I have the same opinion of the infographics on African IQ as well. I like nigger hate memes as much as the next person, but I don't really take the assessments of their IQ seriously.

>feces
>bread
If you were German I’d it would be feces.

sounds like any Post-soviet state

>How good is it ?
it's great man, doctors are using alien technology and are paid more than jeff bezos

>yet still niggers and shitskins want to migrate there
no, they want to migrate to germany and sweden
hungary is just on their way

seems an accurate prediction for croatia though.. Slovenian people are more intelligent than Croats on average.

Same goes for Austria. GDP per capita proves this as well.

So, if the prediction is accurate for Austira or Slovenia, it is pretty close for us as well.

Then you shouldn't have any problem with Orban's government. Call Hungary a shithole. Call Croatia a shithole. Call them what you want as long as they are off-limits to migrants. If they are such shitholes, you shouldn't care much if migrants choose to move to Germany and fuck up Germany.

In that same spirit, the U.S. is a shithole. Stay the fuck out.

Low IQ and political instability/corruption

>seems an accurate
Yeah ... I'm not a big fan of "seems." more a fan of actual data.

Someone needs to invent a word which describes retardedness to the nth degree .

Attached: You retard.jpg (300x168, 20K)

I agree with you and am thankful you challenged my ideas about it.

Maybe I was biased due to that chart and focused more on the stupid people around me.