POO IN IT

rt.com/news/462335-india-warships-persian-gulf/amp/

Attached: 20190621_082006.jpg (720x848, 261K)

lmao god what i would give to reduce India's population to Iraq tier numbers.

Do that and China will truly be the sole superpower. Whether you like it or not Indians are Aryans and are allys to the white race.

Indians are primarily Dravidian now, not Aryan. Though their religion is mostly Aryan still.

China is not a superpower. To be a superpower you must exhibit mastery in 7 dimensions: national identity (China has), resources (China has), economy (China has), geography (China has), population (China has), military (China does NOT have, but is working on it), diplomacy (China does NOT have). They are a global power, not a superpower.

So is India going to "accidentally" start the war then?

Doubt it. They're sending 2 ships to protect their commercial ships from exploding in the Gulf of Oman.

Canada is a superpower by those limits then.
National identity (We are NOT americans), resources (We have lots of trees and oil), economy (top 3 on the entire continent), geography (we big), population (we have hundreds of millions on the way here as we speak), military (best trained military in the world, and a bunch of free canon fodder to the south of us to shore us the lines), diplomacy (everyone loves canada).

>Canada has the military to be active in two regions simultaneously!
You fuckers don't even have the balls to enforce a UN resolution.. much less be active in a single region without it being backup for the US.

Attached: 92d.jpg (165x115, 3K)

The southern cannon fodder is backup for our superior forces.
You don't just toss your best men at a bunch of desert rats, you toss the disposable ones to wear them down first.

>national identity
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHAHAHAHAAH WHATS YOUR IDENTITY? BEING A FAGGOT THAT WOULD SELL YOUR OWN PEOPLE TO FOREIGNERS?

>rt
leaf naive

Hockey. Wait....
>No Canadian team has won the Stanley Cup since the 90s.
>Has won at IIHF twice since 2005.
Alright, maybe not.
>Curli... no that's Scottish.

WTF are they going to do? Shit on the missiles!

>India expects its shit navy to sink any moment
>send it to Iran
>blame Iran when it sinks
>get muttbucks for war efforts

I listed it right in that post you didn't read.
The Canadian National Identity is that we are NOT americans.

>poo in water

Attached: 1560429661267.gif (320x244, 1.9M)

>National identity

Attached: Based Canada.png (732x468, 363K)

Poos are just trying to get noticed.
They're so shitty that if they stick themselves in the middle they'll feel important

>Shitskins are allies
We have no shitskin allies. The moment you realize that is when you stop being a civnat cuck. Russians are our European flesh and blood brothers. They are the only allies we have and need in the Asian region.

Why are you people incapable of reading what you're quoting?

India will be like China in 15 years - they will have more power and they will not be afraid to fuck with Americans. Persian Gulf is closer to India, so they have more capability there, more rights to play the defender of sea routes in this region. US will be asked to get the fuck out or else be pooed on.

Attached: 1533345929192.jpg (1867x2191, 886K)

Like a baby ruth in a swimming pool

They're not going to tell the US to leave, for two reasons.
-They're going there specifically for their ships, not everyone.
- International waters. The US would tell them to back the fuck off and actually mean it (given that India is sending a total of 2 ships).

We saw what happened in Afghanistan lmao.

>(given that India is sending a total of 2 ships).
Did you miss the part when i said in 15 years, mutt? In 15 or 20 years poos will be much more capable. They could hit US ships in the Gulf from Gujarat.

There are Indian ships in the Gulf you know. When America attacked Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, India always sent it's planes and fleet to get our stuff, people, and soldiers out of there.

Also there's a lot of Indian Muslims and Zoroastrians living in Iran right now. We don't care about Iran getting raped but we would have to conduct rescue operation for them.

>don't care about Iran getting raped
yeah, thousand year old flames of Zoroastrians get extinguished by mutts - no biggie! Terrorists of all stocks loot and pillage Iranian millitary warhouses and storages, getting all kinds of expensive equipment, spilling into central Asia, getting everywhere - no biggie! Indian investment into Iranian ports gets devided by zero - no biggie!

Do they have SCAT missiles instead of Scuds?

I still love this image.

>national identity

How's that Quebec situation?

Something doesn’t smell right...

Hi navaly

Kek. The absolute retards taking this post seriously though. Mostly burger flags.

>this level of cope
Well, im sure all 7 of your military members are the best trained in your country, leaf user

Are you high faggot? The ruling class was aryan back then, they mixed with light skinned indians and became the modern Brahmans.

I know for a fact they have these drones

Attached: 1560957615162.png (480x854, 151K)

i love leaf shitposting

Why does so much in India revolve around poo?

Attached: 1558553897200.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

Thank god they didn't deploy subs. They would have won a battle against themselves.

>India
>allys to the white race
They betrayed the white race when they sided with China.

Thank you for that post, user.

Checked

Attached: 1557868869555.png (587x1009, 923K)

What do you call Indian warships?

warshits?

imagine the smell

>FFA no diplo
Please be real

Was thinking of floaters.
Warshits is also good.

>National identity (We are NOT americans), resources (We have lots of trees and oil), economy (top 3 on the entire continent), geography (we big), population (we have hundreds of millions on the way here as we speak), military (best trained military in the world, and a bunch of free canon fodder to the south of us to shore us the lines), diplomacy (everyone loves canada).

Attached: 1555173596465.jpg (361x397, 38K)

>when they sided with China.
When?

I always heard iran and India were Pakistan hating friends

INS Curry Poo on the way

Attached: 1561082784889.png (1125x747, 1.32M)

>Malaysia's dump ground

Still worth it Raj.

I believe India is playing a bigger role in world politics in the future than it did in the past. Good for them.

Attached: 1558809816740m.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

Attached: INSCurrypoo__01__01.jpg (3265x2543, 1.19M)

They could just stop behaving like sandniggers. It's their choice faggot. If they want to die, I hope Trump nukes all of them.

Attached: 1476223146044.jpg (620x412, 218K)

Whites descended from pigs

Attached: 1551457770544.png (646x584, 124K)

Thank you

Attached: bf2.gif (250x257, 3.32M)

7/10, good effort.
Needs to be smaller though.

even their warships are covered in smog.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1529288107473.png (500x564, 147K)

Why don't Indians set up mass open-air toilets like the Romans did?

>mass open air toilets

Isn't that basically what India already is??

Attached: 1559519421364.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

Yeah, but holes and seats with a system to flush with sinks + bidets

Dravidians are still only 4% non-Caucasoid (Australoid)

>Putin wants Poos to get involved
Russians are dumb people

Why do millennial normies put pointless text in white boxes above and below the meme?

Goes against gods wilk and their traditional culture, they are traditional consewervatives

>top 3 on the entire continent
kek

First this +
Here is why India won't go against American interest.

1. US has created a NATO like group in South East Asia to counter China's growing spear of influence. It's called Indo-Pacific alliance which include Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, Singapore, Philippines and other smaller states.

2. India is the biggest consumer of oil after China and they both are rapidly growing. Fun part is, India and China both depend upon Iranian oil and Russia is their common ally.

3. While India visibly sides with the US on many issues, it has its own national interest and it isn't keen to allow US dictate them or their vessel states like Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh.

4. After the election Modi has grouped hardcore nationalists in his foreign department, the last week's tariff slapped on the US goods is the result of that.

5. India will not be playing the balancing act anymore, so if the US want things to be done in Indo-pacific region it has to pay the equal price, or else India simply won't allow US to counter China.

6. India and China are also major founders of AIIB, which is a direct competitor of ADB and IMF. China has also created a para-military force involving India called Shanghai cooperation, so they have some common interest together.

7. While two countries are different in their ideological level, those two are the very close trade partners and their economies are mutually dependent. China has more market in Europe, South America and Africa so China won't lose must if those two started fighting but India will lose a lot so India isn't ready to corner China yet.

8. This is why India wants more leverage from the US and its European partners if it were to used by them to counter China in the long run.

9. But in current IR climate even Europeans are reluctant to side with the US on its mission in Asia pacific or really elsewhere.

t. IR graduate.
This is my independent observation. I might be wrong.

>indians are aryan
I don't care about noridicist meme words. They're shitskins.

Attached: poointhewater.jpg (638x298, 40K)

Pajeetism will rule the world.

Hahahaha

my god are they even human
poos make niggers look good

Good. Let oil-hungry countries manage those shipping lanes. The U.S. doesn't need Middle Eastern oil anymore. The U.S. shouldn't give even one fuck.

The US has way more than sufficient oil reserves. The only reason you meddle is to keep their economy under control. Modern day imperialism is through money primarily.

Modern day shitting is done in toilets, primarily

Attached: 1557312457136m.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

>China
>superpower
How underage are you?

And yet they still look like abbos. Gives new meaning to the one drop rule.

Attached: 1553702101035.png (956x772, 138K)

Ireland (like the rest of europe) is being populated with shitskins on kike orders.
I live over an indian restaurant, beside a children's play area.
About a year ago I kept seeing little brown guys scurrying across the road to the park (especially at night)
They are FUCKING shitting in the park.
They have a toilet, but THEY ARE SHITTING IN THE PARK. THE PARK HAS HUMAN SHIT ALL OVER IT.
There are now city council signs informing people to not defecate in the park.

Why are the memes true pol? What is human shit the alpha and omega of Indian life?

A fucking leaf. You don't have a military. You have zero functioning tanks, helicopters, Navy ships of any kind, and your government treats your soldiers like some backwater African shithole. Having decent snipers alone wins you nothing. All of this is mostly Trudeau's fault through his budgets. We just told you that you have no legitimate claim to YOUR arctic because YOU can't even be bothered to have the requisite military to defend it. Make sure your people shape up and put the leftists in the fucking woods for a few decades.

Attached: pooloo.jpg (934x729, 237K)

WWIII incoming

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-28366097.png (500x593, 154K)

This is good news, because India is the biggest ally / friend of America in South-Asia.

India was attacked, invaded by China in the Sino-Indian War of 1962. China also claims Kashmir and Uttar Pradesh. China is the biggest nemesis of India. Pakistan comes second.

India can help contain China and it's subordinate countries (Iran, North-Korea). That is important for its own security. Since Chinese try to control the Indian Ocean.

India knows that China is financing Pakistan and uses it to intimidate India.

India needs all the help it can get to prevent China from dominating South Asia. By doing so they will help contain China.

Attached: indian-prime-minister-modi-funny-memes-humor-india-pics-22.jpg (863x984, 148K)

INDIA??? LMFAO

are you running back to your $30 chicken breasts at the supermarket?

How many burger faggots will actually fall for this

Attached: 1560946603331.jpg (1024x545, 115K)

Attached: poochorusline.jpg (624x351, 44K)

that nigga name sound like some shit my plug say before we finna light up

This is what you look like nigger

Attached: 1559728052344.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

Attached: leafchang.jpg (1584x864, 259K)