Do you have any children?

>do you have any children?
> um, uh... well no but, I-I do have a fur baby

Attached: 9FA6DC18-11DF-420C-9A49-EE22AE181047.jpg (629x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/rustycagemusic/white-girls-fuck-dogs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meme children for a meme gender

because the only one that will fuck their fat asses are dogs and they are only doing it out of loyalty, not lust

>2014
Inb4 bump limit on a subject beaten to death

/EndOfThread

They are still better than cat ladies swimming in cat shit but not much

I recently went on cruise with my wife. I am nearly 40 and my wife is 30. Most couples our age were spending their time in the bars while my wife and I were taking our kids everywhere.

Most of the roasties we encountered looked pretty jealous.

You don't have to take cats out on walks, these women are wasting their free time because they are cucked by their dogs.

i don't know why. isn't all that sex great? aren't you happy with jamaal's kids?

>WhY Da BIrThRATEs HUrrr DuRRr
Shit like this

Losing to literal dogs

this is what happens when you stop telling bitches what to do

>tfw 2 kids and wifes prego again
When is it going to end, Jow Forums?

You and your wife both have kids? Was that awkward for them?

>some years later

“Gee why do I feel lonely and like I have this big empty hole in my life. Better blame the patriarchy.”

Based.
My whole family is like this. Only male born from parents, 3 sisters all choose dogs over children. I've repeatedly told them they are destroying this country and like all women just repeat "i'm focusing on my career, having children isn't compulsory anymore".
How do we fix women?

Most of them fuck their dogs. It's a fur baby that doubles as a sex toy, fulfilling the depraved nature of wyman

Aka men are sick of their shit so they pretend being single and having fur babies was their first choice all along.

Stop having sex

>preferring mewling shitrats to based dogs
stop

Attached: dog.jpg (484x484, 47K)

i'v got 2 cats.

both kittens, one is tiny atm (7 weeks, we rescued it).

they are not my kids, I play with em and take care of em but they are not children. I can't stand that mentality desu.

Kids are a volatile ROI. Take the dollpill.

Attached: 20190331_161828.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

What I hate the most is that they pick these dysgenic embarrassments of the animal kingdom they dare call "dogs" that get crushed under your feet if you accidentally step on them. Modern women are not just content with filling the entire West with criaturas, they inflict the pain on their animals too.

they are parsite vectors

This . Pugs and small shit dogs are genetic abominations , the only acceptable small breeds are working breeds like corgis and doxins

I just snicker when someone says their pet is their baby. Then I tell my children that pets aren’t babies and never will be. I tell them it’s just a coping mechanism that they use to deny that they’re not happy. How could anyone be happy with something that licks its own ass and then you? They love to say ‘well at least I’m not changing diapers’ I say ‘no you’re not your scraping poo off the street and having to bring plastic bags with you everywhere you go, and you have to do that until your dog dies which is a decade of being a human pooper scooper for your dog, my kids were out of diapers at two.’ Or my personal favorite ‘you can’t have nice things because kid destroy them’. Actually the vinyl seats in my classic car go great with spills. But more over my kids have home training, and don’t destroy things, which is more than can be said for your little furbaby.
I work with dogs and a detest dog moms. So many of them just act stupid and indignant. I swear to god 95% of women who own small dogs do it for social media attention. Unless they’re old. Then they have them because they’re empty nesters.

Attached: .jpg (600x315, 25K)

>nice doggo, would be a shame if...

Attached: 6D7825BD-5178-4A89-8F39-B5AE08A271C2.jpg (720x720, 117K)

Why does that picture look really creepy? It seriously looks like you’re a weird pedo. Pedos get the bullet you faggot. Remember that.

I run a dogsitting business and childless women are my #1 customers.
Women can't *truly* feel like dog moms if they aren't paying for daycare.

In all fairness though, I love my clients and the dogs. I get so much love and give so much love, it's a wonderful job

thought it was a female's room then i noticed the book on the counter titled "Human Race" piece that together with the world map and you have a young male fagatron.

Invest in the emcel epidemic. There is a lot of money to be made.

Attached: dogmoms.jpg (683x831, 279K)

What?

>Why does that picture look really creepy?
Because you're a smooth brained individual
>It seriously looks like you’re a weird pedo.
Hetero couple in our 30s
>Pedos get the bullet you faggot. Remember that.
I'll keep that in mind if I come across a legitimate pedophile. Thanks, goy.

>thought it was a female's room
That's because it is. 2 points for you.
>then i noticed the book on the counter titled "Human Race"
The full title of the book is "Human Race get off your knees: the lion sleeps no more" by David Icke.
>piece that together with the world map and you have a young male fagatron.
Hetero couple in thier 30s. Thank you for playing.

Attached: 20190611_174319.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

women arent allowed to post here

Just have some white kids you creep

Attached: 1556659332538.jpg (640x855, 443K)

They don't understand their brains want what they can't have.

There's no guarantee they won't leave us as soon as possible because we can't afford the latest shiny toys that the electric Jew advertises to them, or their friends have at Public School. I grew up poor as shit with white niggers for parents. I'm not having that happen to anybody else.

Attached: 20190429_231415.jpg (4032x2268, 2.75M)

So instead you want to replace people with regular poor niggers who want to beat up your neighbor for having white kids.

soundcloud.com/rustycagemusic/white-girls-fuck-dogs

>kills fur baby
>no one stops to help

doggos know how to post on pol?

>women aren't allowed to post here
Good thing I'm a man who runs his own business

Well, animals are beautiful and people who love them are beautiful.

I don't see a problem.

Some people with autism, can cope better with animals than most people and will adore the animal and take excellent care.

and maybe it's better for human children to have out going role models

so autists can tinker in their labs

If an autist produced a really out going child - wow, now that would be stressful and a point of contention in life for the poor child. Then they would see their parent as a failure and that would cause them psychological damage.

I mean it's one of an infinite number of scenarios which could take place.

Stop posting your lame ass faggot fucking room on all these threads you pathetic desperate tranny