G-g-g-g-guize?!?!

g-g-g-g-guize?!?!

Attached: uh oh.png (965x414, 44K)

S

>revealing your ip
>in Jow Forums
the toppest of keks

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560069539602.jpg (750x985, 259K)

That's Pizzagate related, not Iran related
Sick things are going on right now

He's in Manchester

GET HIM

Happened to me last night. Happens like once a month

8ch is down too

shit is going down!

people thinking that means anything

yeah, first thread when Jow Forums came back online was that pizzagate thread... what are they trying to hide

this is a board of peace

So what happened? Big enchilada plox

Literally

Then it comes back up.

The new server the fucking NSA is providing Jow Forums fucking thing sucks!

Attached: 4d70884bc54ed7d46f3cb51ee0e4f0e03a784c8349a41ee544498c9dea4d385e.jpg (892x960, 132K)

It's happened 3 times in the last 48 hours

oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>thinking thats his ip and the he isn't trying to personal army us on the kid who stole his lunch money

I'm in your mainframe already.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Gief leaks.

The ayys are coming.

I have been reading a little, are there any good articles on this that sums everything up, I'm not sure what to trust as real/confirmed on Jow Forums.

Is the guy on trial going to get buttffucked by the judge? anyone else indicted?

i've got 7 proxies loaded up in different background tabs, good luck tracking me

Learn to type kike.

The day before too.

it's your mums IP (interracial penetration) address

this

Kek

Its nothing. The site when down for a little bit last night. Could because the righr wing redditors are getting kicked off reddit. Increased traffic crashing the site. All forims where down.

Sure thing, Harrison.

source?

Seems like they’re trying to build a myth around this retarded “stop the ayyy pic at all costs” larp.

I mean with frickin Bob lazar on JRE and all of the supposed disclosure...what else would cause you turds to believe in the pic unless it was being heavily suppressed.

If I were writing a movie I’d make the real ayyyy reveal right before/opening of global thermonuclear war.

IDK either they’re real or not, and most likely misrepresented as something other than they actually are, and will be presented as good or evil, in the midst of a greater narrative purpose. Makes the most sense.

Attached: E204CDAE-4BB3-4190-9834-3D5C075A6312.gif (216x272, 1.35M)

Yep four times in three days. It all started when the new pizzagate/nxivm threads started. Oh and Iran too. So one or the other is hitting a sore spot.

I've been getting em too the past few days...

user has a pair posting his IP...
*Takes a drag of stale marlboro

Attached: 4chan-down.jpg (870x580, 77K)

Enough! He's already dead.

Attached: 1561096655371.jpg (614x735, 102K)