Judge sends convicted pedo trans man to womans jail

>judge sends convicted pedo trans man to womans jail

>he rapes 2 women

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life

(jailed for life means 9 years btw)

wait for it...

Attached: tranni.jpg (620x372, 25K)

Based

imagine being raped by... this

oh and hes just started gender reassignment

Attached: tranni2.jpg (810x539, 76K)

>we made a mistake
>he's not true trans! he just did it to trick us
that's all trannies jesus christ when well they learn

I'm guessing he still has his dick, whats the minimum requirement for a dude to get sent to female prison?

...once again in a womans jail!?

makeup should be illegal

This

Dude is ahead of the curve, desu

not sure, but the judge didn't check any background info, just threw him in a female prison where he harassed people. Just imagine this lardass retard towering over you, forcing his hands on you, trying to tell the guards that a man has just tried to assault you, probably would have your sentence extended for transphobia

No he's in a male prison now I believe, but wouldn't be surprised after the taxpayer provides his surgery he may be moved...

smart

Attached: 12cca46ce24d5f53e0e9936e683ddc1117036d1dbacdb3fcec195b8628feae1f.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Kek

Attached: 28CE3EC2-18FB-4248-9F18-14E68DA06545.jpg (1024x580, 61K)

> arrested on suspicion of repeatedly stabbing a neighbour. The attacks on fellow prisoners took place between September and October.
>sentenced yesterday for two counts of rape, two sexual assaults and one offence of wounding.
>White has previous convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, animal cruelty and dishonesty.
"Humans" like this belong in asylums for the criminally insane, not in general among its victims.

Just kill it then.

yeah but then you'd be sending a person of trans to an asylum JUST because they're trans, think about that bigot.

Animals like this need to be taken out behind a shed and put down.

^the most based leaf ever

isn't that the lady in the haggis meme?

Attached: aKB5SpG[1].jpg (1635x2072, 600K)

AGP degenerates are not trutrans

t. lgbt

>uk-news
so just a regular day in crumpetistan

so progressive

pence clone from the future

i was going to give a fuck till i recalled that 70% of women vote for faggot tranny shit so... sorry ladies but as much as you hate it: your actions actually have consequences

Feels good man

This dude is brilliant and diabolical.

>send a man in drag to jail for rape
>he rapes again
gee who could have foreseen this

>70% of women vote for faggot tranny shit
hi incel

Imagine his inner glee when he worked the system flawlessly.
How to rape like a pro. Fat fuck, learn to crossdress. Now concentrations of women no one gives a fuck about, prison. Find liberal arts judge, got it. Now, "women sentenced less for same crimes"...hmmm vacation in fuckland, how? !! Ill molest some kid, no one's ignoring that!
9 years living better than he did back home, doesnt cook, probably doesnt laundry, if he's not getting raped, hes doing the raping.
Getting stabbed will finally get him a doctor's visit, fat enough unlikely rupture vitals.

>hi incel
post tits slag emcel

Frontier justice was logical

please keep your fighting out of my thread or i'll ring the mods

Hey I remember this faggot

Attached: TI.png (364x527, 277K)

He won
It's over

He was truly......
a rapist that raped again

> went to jail
> expected to be raped by nbongo
> having time of you life with qt tranny instead

This is a "manipulative predator" in the UK

the important question: is this a solution to the incel problem?

can they not just say for a second: oh shit identify as a women thats why i lost all logic and decided to rob that convenience store with a jar of peanut butter

bam: instant free sex for the rest of your life, dont even need to pay or see the bitch ever again.

>flag
Don’t worry bro it was obvious

He (she) raped women in a women's prison

have sex