Why does it sound like Mexico every where I go?

I LIVE OVER 1000 MILES FROM MEXICO!!!!!

Why cant my kids converse with the brown kids down at the park?

Seriously it sounds like im in another country but i never left.

GO LOOK OUTSIDE AND COUNT THE WHITE PEOPLE DOING REAL MEN WORK!!!

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

IS WHITE GENOCIDE REAL?

all I see is old white people around.

CENSUS IS BULLSHIT!!!

HOW DO YOU EVEN COUNT ILLEGALS?

Attached: pause.jpg (612x792, 40K)

Just as an eye opening example: See how news outlets remove terms from their style books (internal regulations in the way of communicating information across the company) such as "illegal immigrant" or "undocumented immigrant".
user, it's real: language and data are being bent and mingled with so that people slowly accept more and more shit.
Liberals have the memory of a fish because they are kept comfortable with their fucking entertainment, faggot gadgetry and merchandise (nasa t-shirts, marvel dolls...)
It's real. It's global. And it's a fucking nightmare.

I live about 2000km away from Syria. However, I still don't feel like in Germany, almost everyone around me speaks Arabic (you can't even be certain that the other person speaks German anymore) and you see these people everywhere you go. Plus they're criminal as fuck.
>thanks Merkel

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Nothing wrong with mexicans.

You do know not all Spanish speaking people are Mexicans right? I bet you’re talking about Central Americans. Either way my people from Central America are here. So get used to it pussy white boii.

I'm in WA. My drive home goes through a medium sized town outside of seattle. I never see a white person there. It's hijabs, niggers, spics, and jungle asians. It's really disconcerting not seeing a single white person.
Then I get to enumclaw and it's only white people. Too bad the ruralite saviors are outnumbered by the brown hordes.

You'll have to die.

Mexico dumped their trash on us long ago, the migrants coming in today are from even further south
They should all be removed though, they stink

Fuck off with this bullshit, you are all the same shit people.

you have to go back

good post

in Egypt we have the same thing happening over the last 10 years about people coming form Africa and i tell you something we don't wont anyone of them out because this is not the behavior of humans we are humans because we can communicate . And for god sake man u.s was originally made by who.
you are just some beginners in civilization

Wrong
The future is a tranny front hole sitting on your face forever

We are all fucked, fuck mexicans, fuck beaners, fuck them all to death until they bleed and their corpses fertilize the land they dared to tread.

race-specific bio-weapons.
>RAHOWA
A white world is possible, anons.

>TFW confederates playing the long game win the first civil war

Attached: lolwashington.jpg (776x827, 145K)

keep dreaming chang. shrimpdick 五毛

Man. Imagine how good the world would be if masses of people could coordinate like this.

TrustO El PlanO.

Q

Attached: 20190621_114441.jpg (550x496, 120K)

Go back to Europe white boy.

Is your name Sam Hyde? Do Mexicans in your neighbourhood drive ATV's and host cock fights?

Shoot, shovel and shut up.

Attached: IMG_8203.jpg (862x619, 180K)

>ither way my people from Central America are here. So get used to it pussy white boii.

imagine believing that you are immune from the forces of fucking history while also being 82 iq at the very same fucking time. holy shit--there is every reason to feel sorry for you.

>living even remotely close to Mexico
Lmao cuck

Yea it's real and only we can stop it.

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

>Why does it sound like Mexico every where I go?
Because the open borders and systemic H1B-fraud are designed to undercut the US Citizens' ability to survive even as (((they))) replace us.

I don't think a "pause" will fix things, I'm skeptical anything less than treating these foreigners like actual invaders will solve the problem. (ie a "pause" is NOT enough.)

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

I work outside in a city and the amount of Mexican families I see speaking Spanish is insane.

"You have to go back" likely isn't going to work; it's going to take death and bloodshed at this point... it's sad, but the result of the endless importation of ever more invaders in direct contradiction to the will of the people.

Attached: Consider the following - 3.jpg (600x600, 32K)

It's not white genocide, it's simply globalist capitalism gone wild. Lowering wages is GOOD for the economy, for the corporations and for the GDP

America was never a white country.

Canada is bilingual, as are several European countries; Switzerland has four official languages.

They're doing fine. Do you know why?

Because they're not xenophobic hillbillies, that's why.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

You should learn a second language.

Barely anyone outside of Quebec speaks French though and it's more of an obstacle. You have to know French fluently to run for a federal seat in politics.

I took Spanish in school. Could never understand it spoken because of the retarded accents Mexicans have