Muammar Al Gathafi

We are gathered here today to remember a saint, this man has single handily struck a fatal blow on the Western Euro subhumans. He avenged himself in death and continues to do so to this very day. Let this be a lesson to Euros and Mutts, conventional war is meaningless when your civilization in wide open to infiltration. Strikes us and your bloodline shall perish.

Attached: _51297797_51297796.jpg (304x405, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZZvPlGCt_8?t=339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his mom was a jew and he pimped children to european leaders
no

It's the fucking globokikes that caused this.

F

You're next, Daryoosh.

Hows the recent arrival from Somalia and Syria treating you? Imagine if a large war kicked off int he middle east, how many refugees would make their way to your city. Do it mutt, i would love to go and fuck some white girls in america. Maybe even your sister.

Typing angry words on the Internet won't stop the destruction of your Islamic regime. Inshallah, your mother will birth me many Zoroastrian princes.

Beh isme Allah, keshvaret khahad sagoot kard.

>Strikes us and your bloodline shall perish.
This is actually true since he kept all of the nogs out of Europe.
Gaddafi did nothing wrong. It's too bad the Jews got rid of him.

cope, the exact opposite is happening

I, for one, invite the Shi'a to Islam

Attached: 1535852371123.jpg (500x701, 106K)

Trump is different. Look, he let Assad live. He decided not to kill 150 Iranians. But don't push him.

Based Gaddafi
The hero we needed but didn't deserve.

As someone who hates Muslims, I agree Gaddafi was one of the good guys.

Attached: Gaddafi.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

F for respects

LOL, this guy was a puppet. You can see it in his interviews (if you aren't retarded).

OP is an Israeli shill using a VPN to increase anger towards Iran. Fuck off OP

now that is based
cope whitey

stop having sex

how

F.
based AF.
Good leader for his people.

Attached: Addafi.jpg (720x720, 83K)

Convert to Christianity before our aircraft carrier destroys your land. Cope with that.

youtu.be/VZZvPlGCt_8?t=339
totally

Attached: 1479518709852.png (300x256, 102K)

is that why the us, uk, france, and most of NATO banded together to pull him down and destabilize the region a la Iraq? fuck off

F

people on this board have long recognized gaddafi as a stabilizer of the middle east like saddam, the ME would be much better today with both of them still in power

if you think only shills think this then you're probably a trogolodyte zoomer newfag who hasn't read anything about the ME outside of wikipedia and Jow Forums

I still miss him bros

What are you doing here? Don't you have some Jews to nuke?

Attached: gas the fucking kikes.jpg (960x960, 311K)

>Let this be a lesson to Euros and Mutts
Yeah fuck you France, UK, & USA.

Attached: berlusconi & gaddafi.jpg (766x511, 87K)

He was always acting, cooperating as "le evil overlord" with kikes and he was (((educated))) in England.

Qaddafi made 1 major mistake in his tenure. And that was in surrendering his nuclear weapons.
He would still be alive today, and Libya would likely be fully recovered from the “Arab Spring” by now had he not caved to international pressures.
The poor, naive bastard.

Pretty sure he never had nukes, user. His mistake was trying to get off the (((petrodollar))) without sufficient clout.

His country was doing pretty well, but ZOG couldn't abide his leaving the plantation.

this girl was engaged to his son

Attached: Francesca-Chillemi-Feet-591141.jpg (395x1000, 143K)

Arab cracker got what he deserved.